Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great win 17:14 - Feb 27 with 11634 views442Dale

Possibly the best three points of the season. No coincidence that getting defenders who can defend back in the side has seen an upturn in results, it's giving us a chance in games rather than the opposition. Still, Josh Lillis kept us in it. Keeping him at the club shouldn't even be a question worth asking, when he's confident he's a good keeper at this level.

Holt v the away end was ace.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Great win on 14:42 - Feb 28 with 2400 viewsBartRowou

Great win on 11:58 - Feb 28 by TVOS1907

Anyone who has played for Notts Forest is classed as Holy as far as Bart is concerned.

Holt was known as Grolt at the City Ground as Forest had Gary Holt "playing" in the same team i.e. two G Holts.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Great win on 15:01 - Feb 28 with 2342 viewsLuke8686

Fantastic result yesterday, looking forward to my trip to Spotland for the Bury match a little bit more now :)

Good to see the ground looking a bit more populated as well, anyone seen a figure for away following?
Great win on 15:07 - Feb 28 with 2319 viewsTVOS1907

Great win on 15:01 - Feb 28 by Luke8686

Fantastic result yesterday, looking forward to my trip to Spotland for the Bury match a little bit more now :)

Good to see the ground looking a bit more populated as well, anyone seen a figure for away following?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Great win on 15:17 - Feb 28 with 2298 viewsLuke8686

Great win on 15:07 - Feb 28 by TVOS1907

Cheers fella
Great win on 15:29 - Feb 28 with 2262 viewsD_Alien

Great win on 15:07 - Feb 28 by TVOS1907

So, just 2394 Daleys

I posted yesterday that anything less than 2500 on a decent day weather-wise and for that fixture would be pathetic, and I stand by that.

Those of us who were there were privileged to witness an iconic game, something that will remain in the memory banks. Just what on earth were those missing hundreds doing? Watching Hornets beat Mayfield?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Great win on 16:11 - Feb 28 with 2186 viewsfitzochris

Great win on 15:29 - Feb 28 by D_Alien

So, just 2394 Daleys

I posted yesterday that anything less than 2500 on a decent day weather-wise and for that fixture would be pathetic, and I stand by that.

Those of us who were there were privileged to witness an iconic game, something that will remain in the memory banks. Just what on earth were those missing hundreds doing? Watching Hornets beat Mayfield?

North of the border with man flu 🤒😭

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Great win on 16:14 - Feb 28 with 2171 viewsNigeriamark

So, just 2394 Daleys

Grant Holt probably added a couple of hundred too
Great win on 17:52 - Feb 29 with 1864 viewspioneer

So, just 2394 Daleys

perhaps the rowntree trust report helps explain, we top the table of depressed economies in their study of communities greater then 100,000. Six of the top ten in NW...so much for the nothern powerhouse. Still it means plenty of cheap accommodation to house refugees.
Login to get fewer ads

Great win on 17:55 - Feb 29 with 1855 viewsisitme

Great win on 17:52 - Feb 29 by pioneer

perhaps the rowntree trust report helps explain, we top the table of depressed economies in their study of communities greater then 100,000. Six of the top ten in NW...so much for the nothern powerhouse. Still it means plenty of cheap accommodation to house refugees.

And also more labour to depress wages and increase unemployment.
Great win on 18:06 - Feb 29 with 1840 viewstony_roch975

Great win on 17:55 - Feb 29 by isitme

And also more labour to depress wages and increase unemployment.

whilst Cameron, Farage & their banker chums get richer & richer. Time to take a page out of Holt's book & face up to the enemy

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Great win on 19:08 - Feb 29 with 1764 viewsD_Alien

Great win on 17:52 - Feb 29 by pioneer

The rowntree trust report doesn't include a section on why people choose to spend money in the pub, at the cinema or in the bookies rather than going through a turnstile though, does it?

Nowt wrong with any of those things, btw, but there is disposal income that I see fellow Rochdalians making different choices in spending than going to a football match. Making a political point out of not watching the Dale is reducing people to the level of pawns in your left-wing fantasy world.

[Post edited 29 Feb 2016 19:11]

Great win on 20:07 - Feb 29 with 1681 viewsisitme

Great win on 18:06 - Feb 29 by tony_roch975

whilst Cameron, Farage & their banker chums get richer & richer. Time to take a page out of Holt's book & face up to the enemy

And those at the lower end of the spectrum get their wages undercut by uncontrolled mass immigration.
Great win on 23:05 - Feb 29 with 1553 viewspioneer

Great win on 19:08 - Feb 29 by D_Alien

The rowntree trust report doesn't include a section on why people choose to spend money in the pub, at the cinema or in the bookies rather than going through a turnstile though, does it?

Nowt wrong with any of those things, btw, but there is disposal income that I see fellow Rochdalians making different choices in spending than going to a football match. Making a political point out of not watching the Dale is reducing people to the level of pawns in your left-wing fantasy world.

[Post edited 29 Feb 2016 19:11]

Is it the only town where people go to the pub then? Everywhere else they al go to the footy and the pubs are empty?

What it means is that disposal income you talk about is less in Rochdale (on average) than in those other places who are packing the stands every week.
Great win on 23:33 - Feb 29 with 1520 viewsD_Alien

Great win on 23:05 - Feb 29 by pioneer

Is it the only town where people go to the pub then? Everywhere else they al go to the footy and the pubs are empty?

What it means is that disposal income you talk about is less in Rochdale (on average) than in those other places who are packing the stands every week.

Still trying to make banal political points?

Banal - in the sense that anyone who lives in Rochdale understands the town's economic situation from when they were still in nappies, not banal for those with low incomes through no fault of their own, of course.

Makes absolutely no difference to my original point whatsoever. There are probably a good 1000-1500 floating/occasional fans who might've made the effort on Saturday, but didn't.

Please stop trying to make political capital out of a sporting issue - it's doesn't work.

Great win on 05:49 - Mar 1 with 1431 viewspioneer

Great win on 23:33 - Feb 29 by D_Alien

Still trying to make banal political points?

Banal - in the sense that anyone who lives in Rochdale understands the town's economic situation from when they were still in nappies, not banal for those with low incomes through no fault of their own, of course.

Makes absolutely no difference to my original point whatsoever. There are probably a good 1000-1500 floating/occasional fans who might've made the effort on Saturday, but didn't.

Please stop trying to make political capital out of a sporting issue - it's doesn't work.

Not trying to make any political point, but you seem to want to turn any opinion that differs from yours into a political argument.

There are presumably floating fans, however you would care to define that term, in every town. But on average they have more disposable income than those locally.

You might want to add that the club does very little, if anything, to convince those with with disposable income to go to the game, recent performances have not been great and we are at the stage of the season were some would say we are playing for a mid table position ...But I expect you would argue They are political points too.

Apologies to you for thinking I am trying to make political points, ill stick to football threads like whether we should stay in the EU.

Chill bro
Great win on 08:52 - Mar 1 with 1358 viewsD_Alien

Great win on 05:49 - Mar 1 by pioneer

Not trying to make any political point, but you seem to want to turn any opinion that differs from yours into a political argument.

There are presumably floating fans, however you would care to define that term, in every town. But on average they have more disposable income than those locally.

You might want to add that the club does very little, if anything, to convince those with with disposable income to go to the game, recent performances have not been great and we are at the stage of the season were some would say we are playing for a mid table position ...But I expect you would argue They are political points too.

Apologies to you for thinking I am trying to make political points, ill stick to football threads like whether we should stay in the EU.

Chill bro

"Not trying to make any political point, but you seem to want to turn any opinion that differs from yours into a political argument."

That's precisely what you did, in a thread about our victory and the fans who could've been there but missed out.

Didn't bother reading the rest of your post.

Great win on 14:57 - Mar 1 with 1238 viewsbuckbyname

Great win on 23:38 - Feb 27 by rochedale

Biggest load of rubbish I have read on this board, ever.

Nicest guy you would ever meet and not an ounce of arrogance in him.

The guy loves the Dale and everything about the football club.

Agreed, Josh Lillis's dad gave me a ticket for Rotherham a few seasons back because he had one and I was passing.

If Josh suffers from arrogance in any way it is probably a lack of but then I don't know him and neither I suspect does the "supporter" who said he was arrogant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024