Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do people at the club actually care anymore? 11:26 - Aug 24 with 5896 viewsDarran

You know the ones,the ones that don't need a car park pass,don't need to go through the turnstiles or go to the Riverside for a half time pint.

Discuss.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 11:33 - Aug 25 with 903 viewsSwanseajill

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 11:29 - Aug 25 by Private_Partz

Agreed again. Perhaps I should have said ' the Trust will continue to have a big part to play here'. I am a fully paid up member, and I go to the fans forums I will have you know ;-)

I guessed.
Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 11:33 - Aug 25 with 902 viewsNeath_Jack

I'm still none the wiser as to who...."the ones that don't need a car park pass,don't need to go through the turnstiles or go to the Riverside for a half time pint", are?

Anyone know?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 11:36 - Aug 25 with 898 viewsBillyChong

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 10:54 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Funnily enough this sort of thing doesn't happen at the CCS. They are one of the worst run football clubs in the game but stuff to do with their stadium they always seem to get spot on.
That could mean getting an extension done in double quick time or successfully implementing a bar code reader at every gate that works.
Seems that :-
A) They don't just go for the cheapest available technology.
B) They employ the right people to test and install it and don't leave the sending of season tickets out till the days before the first home game before said technology goes into use.
I notice you weren't inconvenienced. Bully for you

Agree with this. Went to the Super Cup final there a couple of weeks back and was surprised how much better overall the CCS is than the Liberty. Looked for an automated machine on Saturday before I noticed someone in the Turnstile with a scanner. Backwards.
Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 11:42 - Aug 25 with 874 viewsSwanseajill

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 11:33 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

I'm still none the wiser as to who...."the ones that don't need a car park pass,don't need to go through the turnstiles or go to the Riverside for a half time pint", are?

Anyone know?

The truth being ... they obviously have either more money, or more influence than I do.. or are agents and the like.
It's always been that way.
Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 11:43 - Aug 25 with 870 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 11:36 - Aug 25 by BillyChong

Agree with this. Went to the Super Cup final there a couple of weeks back and was surprised how much better overall the CCS is than the Liberty. Looked for an automated machine on Saturday before I noticed someone in the Turnstile with a scanner. Backwards.

Innit. What's the f*cking point of that? Also in the CCS they have people with the beer packs on their backs so much less congestion at the food and drink outlets. And it's Foster's , which is p*ss weak but a nicer tasting p*ss weak beer, unlike Carling which should have it's brewery nuked from the face of the earth and have it's owners incarcerated in spandau

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 11:54 - Aug 25 with 835 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 11:43 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Innit. What's the f*cking point of that? Also in the CCS they have people with the beer packs on their backs so much less congestion at the food and drink outlets. And it's Foster's , which is p*ss weak but a nicer tasting p*ss weak beer, unlike Carling which should have it's brewery nuked from the face of the earth and have it's owners incarcerated in spandau

I havnt seen any of these problems as i go to the pub, always had to queue to watch the game then go back to the pub.
It seems the match day experience for some is a bit poor.

People pay alot of hard earned cash into this & its not delivering.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 12:08 - Aug 25 with 801 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 11:54 - Aug 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

I havnt seen any of these problems as i go to the pub, always had to queue to watch the game then go back to the pub.
It seems the match day experience for some is a bit poor.

People pay alot of hard earned cash into this & its not delivering.

It doesn't make sense now when we're richer than ever and not investing in the people or the correct technology to get this stuff sorted. I felt genuinely sorry for some of the stewards taking the sh*t for these failures on Saturday. Totally unjust

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 14:27 - Aug 25 with 733 viewsC_jack

This page is a good laugh

I don't suggest anyone makes plans for West Ham at home, on December 6th.

http://www.swanscommercial.co.uk/tickets
[Post edited 25 Aug 2014 14:28]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 18:32 - Aug 25 with 635 viewsshandyjack

So out of 20500 people there were 676 issues altogether with only 96 being of the clubs fault. The rest were user errors/people trying to cheat the ststem

Poll: Expectation for the season

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 18:44 - Aug 25 with 618 viewsEdmundo

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 13:25 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

What we need are some "fans spokesmen" to take us forward.

Do yOu nEeD tO sPell pRoppErly tO hAve a CHaNce oFF bE cOnsIDDeRed?

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 18:49 - Aug 25 with 610 viewsGlyn1

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 13:15 - Aug 24 by Catullus

More or less what I said, good god, we agree!!

When they first took over they probably, no certainly did care because they were just fans who got thrust in charge.
But when we made it to the premier league (if not before) it all changed. Now they are part of the big time and we are still just fans.

Catullus and exiledclaseboy agree with each other?! Has that ever happened before?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 19:07 - Aug 25 with 584 viewsCatullus

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 18:49 - Aug 25 by Glyn1

Catullus and exiledclaseboy agree with each other?! Has that ever happened before?

I think we agreed to disagree over something, a while back!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 22:06 - Aug 25 with 526 viewsScoobyWho

Do people at the club actually care anymore? on 18:48 - Aug 24 by Darran

What like getting in to the ground for kick off after shelling out money?
Nice!

As I said I think they care a lot, but their caring is in other areas other than what we,you or I care about.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024