Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renee sacked 19:03 - Feb 14 with 4140 viewseghamranger

The mustard trouser gangs must wonder if Magath will keep them up!!!
Renee sacked on 19:05 - Feb 14 with 3223 viewsQPRDave

All change ......................shuffling the deck chairs on the titanic?
Renee sacked on 19:06 - Feb 14 with 3197 viewsHollowayRanger

put wikins in charge t finish the job

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Renee sacked on 19:10 - Feb 14 with 3183 viewsLowerloftLad

😭😭😭😭 maybe we can get a sponser of macdonalds becasue I'm loving it

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Renee sacked on 19:16 - Feb 14 with 3142 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Unreal. Poor Konk!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Renee sacked on 19:23 - Feb 14 with 3093 viewsWesty75

Renee sacked on 19:16 - Feb 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Unreal. Poor Konk!

Blimey, they've gone all Flavio.

Paul Hart anyone?
Renee sacked on 19:29 - Feb 14 with 3043 viewsdaveB

unreal they played well in the last 2 games, what were they expecting from United away and liverpool at home
Renee sacked on 19:29 - Feb 14 with 3042 viewsbobby

My Word!

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Renee sacked on 19:37 - Feb 14 with 2999 viewsFredManRave

Will the new manager be able to recall Taarabt, assuming he wants a match winning maverick in his team of course.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Renee sacked on 19:38 - Feb 14 with 2983 viewsBlackCrowe

Blimey, just when they seemed to be turning the corning with properly credible performances against ManYoo and Liverpool. Is crazy.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Renee sacked on 19:38 - Feb 14 with 2983 viewsjamois

It's boutique football folks

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Renee sacked on 19:52 - Feb 14 with 2894 viewsHollowayRanger

seemed a decent bloke to me got in a new rock at the back in the defender and has that new striker even been given a chance yet?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Renee sacked on 19:54 - Feb 14 with 2893 viewsTacticalR

Interesting one. Magath has been in talks about taking over at Hamburg, with Magath demanding complete control of the club. Have Fulham agreed to something similar?

Air hostess clique

Renee sacked on 19:56 - Feb 14 with 2874 viewsSnipper

Renee sacked on 19:54 - Feb 14 by TacticalR

Interesting one. Magath has been in talks about taking over at Hamburg, with Magath demanding complete control of the club. Have Fulham agreed to something similar?

It's a weird one, but I think that could be a very shrewd appointment by Fulham.
Renee sacked on 19:57 - Feb 14 with 2865 viewseastside_r

A very bad day; he's sacked and has an unexpected sex change.
Renee sacked on 20:23 - Feb 14 with 2760 viewsGruntfuttock

Top quality coach out of work...anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? (clue: Shteve did it for us at the start of the season)
Renee sacked on 20:31 - Feb 14 with 2713 viewsBrightonhoop

Complete and utter panic.
Renee sacked on 20:35 - Feb 14 with 2689 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Renee sacked on 20:23 - Feb 14 by Gruntfuttock

Top quality coach out of work...anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? (clue: Shteve did it for us at the start of the season)

Dream move for us from everything I've heard about him. Obviously a long shot, but good thinking!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Renee sacked on 20:40 - Feb 14 with 2660 viewsKonk

I'm not sure that Rene's any sort of managerial genius, but FFS Fulham. We give the bloke the window, we stumble across a side with a bit of balance, we put together two consecutive decent performances in tough fixtures and then...I'm confused! Were we expecting to beat Man Utd and Liverpool? Okay, the Sheff Utd games were dismal, but fu cking Hell...there's a chance that this could be a masterstroke, but I think this might just be the final nail in the shi tty coffin. Fuc king circus. And if Ray cun ting fu cking wan king fu cking Wilkins gets kept on then I'm going to stage a dirty protest in the away dugout at WBA next week.

Chin up Rene; the man who built Man United won't be out of a job for long. Thanks for your time and good luck with your future endeavours.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Renee sacked on 20:50 - Feb 14 with 2618 viewsMrSheen

Goes to show how short horizons are in football. A week ago most Fulham fans would have agreed but seven days, two games and one point later it looks like insanity. Maybe Riether was ordered to give away the pen to keep the deal alive! I imagine it will be a hard sell for the players as they looked motivated in the last two games.
Renee sacked on 20:53 - Feb 14 with 2600 viewsMrSheen

Renee sacked on 19:54 - Feb 14 by TacticalR

I thought the Hamburg fans were trying to get at the players and staff recently, Italian style.
Renee sacked on 20:54 - Feb 14 with 2595 viewsFredManRave

Renee sacked on 20:40 - Feb 14 by Konk

I'm not sure that Rene's any sort of managerial genius, but FFS Fulham. We give the bloke the window, we stumble across a side with a bit of balance, we put together two consecutive decent performances in tough fixtures and then...I'm confused! Were we expecting to beat Man Utd and Liverpool? Okay, the Sheff Utd games were dismal, but fu cking Hell...there's a chance that this could be a masterstroke, but I think this might just be the final nail in the shi tty coffin. Fuc king circus. And if Ray cun ting fu cking wan king fu cking Wilkins gets kept on then I'm going to stage a dirty protest in the away dugout at WBA next week.

Chin up Rene; the man who built Man United won't be out of a job for long. Thanks for your time and good luck with your future endeavours.

"Dirty" like Christina Aguilera or "Dirty" like Gus Poyet?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Renee sacked on 20:57 - Feb 14 with 2580 viewsKonk

Renee sacked on 20:54 - Feb 14 by FredManRave

"Dirty" like Christina Aguilera or "Dirty" like Gus Poyet?!

Close friend Roy Hodgson would get the Aguilera treatment, Wilkins gets the full Bobby Sands.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Renee sacked on 21:05 - Feb 14 with 2542 viewsTacticalR

Renee sacked on 20:53 - Feb 14 by MrSheen

I thought the Hamburg fans were trying to get at the players and staff recently, Italian style.

Yep, Hamburg have never been relegated before, and are facing relegation.

Air hostess clique

Renee sacked on 21:18 - Feb 14 with 2500 viewsThGrimRanger

I'm keeping everything crossed that they keep Wilkins. He's to football clubs what Uncle Albert was to ships.

TheGrimRanger

Renee sacked on 22:02 - Feb 14 with 2375 viewsthemodfather

it just gets better and better dahn at the cottage.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024