Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Declan John 17:16 - Sep 15 with 8762 viewspencoedjack

Thoughts?
Declan John on 22:17 - Sep 15 with 1914 viewskrunchykarrot

Got exposed today along with Dhanda who i felt was played in the wrong position as i cant really see him marking and tracking. This being said when him and Celina were going forward they look as if they can split defences and create chances.
As i have said in previous posts we are going to get bullied and Potter has to accept this and adapt team. We played badly and didnt lose so a lesson learnt.
Declan John on 22:41 - Sep 15 with 1857 viewsBadlands

John played in the League Cup match against palace.
Was much the same as today.
Interesting tha so much allowance is being given to him (23 and been around a while) yet Dhanda and Astro (19) get ripped.
John was poor.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Declan John on 09:05 - Sep 16 with 1704 viewsLoyal

800k well spent?
Given time hopefully.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Declan John on 09:34 - Sep 16 with 1670 viewsDewi1jack

Declan John on 09:05 - Sep 16 by Loyal

800k well spent?
Given time hopefully.

Hopefully GP can get him to improve. Never know what a good manager can get out of a player.

Money well spent or not, he's here because our old board have fugged the club over, so he is what we have.
I don't see any point in slagging off any player who's trying their hardest, because no matter what some of the great football minds on here know, we need every player full of confidence.
Not their fault they're playing here or if no other club wanted them.

Welcome to Swansea City.
Top end league football done on the cheap. Oh, and a wing and a prayer

Well done Beaky, Shagger, Dimwit, Clog and all the others.
Really proved you're Swans fans at heart with the sale of the club didn't you?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Declan John on 09:37 - Sep 16 with 1666 viewsLeonWasGod

Declan John on 09:34 - Sep 16 by Dewi1jack

Hopefully GP can get him to improve. Never know what a good manager can get out of a player.

Money well spent or not, he's here because our old board have fugged the club over, so he is what we have.
I don't see any point in slagging off any player who's trying their hardest, because no matter what some of the great football minds on here know, we need every player full of confidence.
Not their fault they're playing here or if no other club wanted them.

Welcome to Swansea City.
Top end league football done on the cheap. Oh, and a wing and a prayer

Well done Beaky, Shagger, Dimwit, Clog and all the others.
Really proved you're Swans fans at heart with the sale of the club didn't you?

Spot on 👍
Declan John on 09:53 - Sep 16 with 1641 viewsUxbridge

Positives: can cross a ball, tries to get forward, seems movie enough.

Negatives: Everything else

I hope it's ring rust, but I've seen him a few times before which is a rarity for most of our signings and this was one signing I couldn't really fathom. Potter and Mcauley are better judges than me though, so we can but hope they can sprinkle some magic dust. He's only a backup I guess anyway.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Declan John on 10:32 - Sep 16 with 1594 viewsItchySphincter

Declan John on 19:02 - Sep 15 by peenemunde

Listen to most of you ffs 🤣
It’s his first game in a while. Give him time to settle for gods sake.

F*cking hell. If you dropped all the nazi buIIshit you could actually make a tidy football poster.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Declan John on 12:14 - Sep 16 with 1559 viewsbarry_island

Would he be more popular if he practised some swimming strokes in front of the East Stand?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Login to get fewer ads

Declan John on 13:37 - Sep 16 with 1494 viewsBadlands

Declan John on 12:14 - Sep 16 by barry_island

Would he be more popular if he practised some swimming strokes in front of the East Stand?

Declan John on 14:02 - Sep 16 with 1479 viewsMattG

One concern is that Olsson's performance levels appeared to drop last season when he wasn't under any pressure for his place. At the very least, we need John to create that pressure.
Declan John on 14:27 - Sep 16 with 1456 viewsjackrmee

Declan John on 20:02 - Sep 15 by airedale

I reckon that young players like Dhanda, Celina, Roberts, Asoro et al will be a lot better players by the end of the season. You could see Dhanda today for example, slow of thought and deed at times simply because of inexperience imo.

Exactly!
The boys are still young and still improving.
People speaking about DJ as if he's old and been shit "all his career".
He's only fcking 23 mun
Imagine those "100 first team appearances" were experience, and a good thing, as opposed a negative.

For £500k, what do you expect?
He's a decent young backup player for now, with experience playing in different league and levels, plus being in the international setup.
Must be on low wages as well, so we hopefully have time for Potter to work with him.

Have a bit of faith in Potter and give these boys a chance.
They haven't even played with a fully fit squad yet mun

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Declan John on 14:39 - Sep 16 with 1444 viewsicecoldjack

Declan John on 09:05 - Sep 16 by Loyal

800k well spent?
Given time hopefully.

We paid £2 m for asoro and 800k forn John?

Hmm...

The only.thing I will say is that it's still early in the season .hope.potter can get a tune out of them.
Declan John on 15:16 - Sep 16 with 1413 viewsBadlands

Declan John on 14:02 - Sep 16 by MattG

One concern is that Olsson's performance levels appeared to drop last season when he wasn't under any pressure for his place. At the very least, we need John to create that pressure.

Do you really think John can pressure Olsson?
Olsson has been playing a lot of football while not fully fit.

Declan John on 15:17 - Sep 16 with 1411 viewsLoyal

Declan John on 10:32 - Sep 16 by ItchySphincter

F*cking hell. If you dropped all the nazi buIIshit you could actually make a tidy football poster.

Is he an old German?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Declan John on 15:17 - Sep 16 with 1410 viewsjasper_T

Declan John on 15:16 - Sep 16 by Badlands

Do you really think John can pressure Olsson?
Olsson has been playing a lot of football while not fully fit.

"This is what you can look like if you don't play your best, Martin."
Declan John on 15:20 - Sep 16 with 1407 viewsLoyal

Declan John on 20:02 - Sep 15 by airedale

I reckon that young players like Dhanda, Celina, Roberts, Asoro et al will be a lot better players by the end of the season. You could see Dhanda today for example, slow of thought and deed at times simply because of inexperience imo.

If any of them are actually here.

Declan John on 18:16 - Sep 16 with 1339 viewsperplex

Declan John on 20:04 - Sep 15 by peenemunde

Not according to many Rangers fans, who didn’t want him to leave.
Idiot.

Really looking at the poll they did 88% were glad to get rid of him, again shows how naive you are, just because you see a few positive comments from a handful at best you believe it , what a muppet.
Declan John on 20:26 - Sep 16 with 1291 viewslonglostjack

Declan John on 18:16 - Sep 16 by perplex

Really looking at the poll they did 88% were glad to get rid of him, again shows how naive you are, just because you see a few positive comments from a handful at best you believe it , what a muppet.

Leave Peens alone. He's my favourite Troll.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Declan John on 22:37 - Sep 16 with 1229 viewsbonymine

Declan John on 20:26 - Sep 16 by longlostjack

Yes of course he’s a W⚓️ ...is ‘Penis’

Declan John has always been decent at going forward but is shocking at defending but I guess that’s why he is so cheap ....he was in the same Victory Shiekd squad as my son with Osian Roberts but that’s just a diversion really ....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Declan John on 22:42 - Sep 16 with 1222 viewsBytholWyn

Having watched the match again John had a reasonable game for a debut. He was a bit sloppy towards the end which may be influencing people's opinion of him - but this is to be expected of a player who isn't match fit. Were it not for the injuries I'm sure Potter would have brought Olsson on for the last 20 minutes or so.

Far far too early to form any sort of fair-minded opinion about him.
Declan John on 22:54 - Sep 16 with 1211 views_

Took 2 balls down from the god's on the run, great touches both times and has a good engine to get up and down.

Needs some game time and to believe in himself more. He did give the ball away a bit too much before the end but he didn't let us down overall and played his part in a hard fought point in the circumstances.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Declan John on 22:56 - Sep 16 with 1203 viewsLoyal

Maybe he will do the swim away to avoid the way jazz Richards was treated by Cardiff fans.

Declan John on 04:48 - Sep 17 with 1130 viewsjackrmee

Declan John on 22:56 - Sep 16 by Loyal

Maybe he will do the swim away to avoid the way jazz Richards was treated by Cardiff fans.

What happened with Jazz?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Declan John on 07:07 - Sep 17 with 1105 viewsSWANSEYE

RUBBISH . .We have better youngsters than him !!
Declan John on 11:14 - Sep 17 with 1061 viewsperplex

Declan John on 20:26 - Sep 16 by longlostjack

He`s to thick to be a troll, clowns like him give us a bad name.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024