Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clinton Email thingy 02:53 - Oct 30 with 8109 viewsLoyal

Fcking hilarious.
So the Clintons want disclosure and reasoning with information regards why the FBI have reopened the case.
My thoughts went like this.

'Hello, police, can we help you ?
'Yes it's Fred West '
'Hello Fred'
'Hello the police '
' Am I being investigated for killing people, and if I am can I ask what evidence you have ?
'Certainly Fred, have you looked in your back garden recently and noticed a load of coppers digging up your patio' ?
'Oh bugger' .....

I'm pretty certain knowing that the dodgy fckr that is Clinton has already been under suspicion for tampering with evidence - they are hardly likely to tell her anything - least of all their lines of inquiry.

Fck me America is fckd.
Let's hear it for the Statue of Liberty ....
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 2:57]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clinton Email thingy on 07:17 - Nov 7 with 825 viewsLohengrin

Clinton Email thingy on 02:28 - Nov 7 by Humpty

Is that a serious suggestion?

A serious question would be how on earth it is possible for a security agency such as the FBI to open and conclude a formal investigation in such a miniscule timeframe?

There's more on the way too. As I was driving home from work this morning Radio 4 was breaking the story about $17 million having gone missing from the Clinton Foundation.

"“It seems like the Clinton Foundation operates as a slush fund for the Clintons,” said Bill Allison, a senior fellow at the Sunlight Foundation, a government watchdog group.

Oh! dear.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Clinton Email thingy on 07:28 - Nov 7 with 815 viewsKilkennyjack

Clinton Email thingy on 07:17 - Nov 7 by Lohengrin

A serious question would be how on earth it is possible for a security agency such as the FBI to open and conclude a formal investigation in such a miniscule timeframe?

There's more on the way too. As I was driving home from work this morning Radio 4 was breaking the story about $17 million having gone missing from the Clinton Foundation.

"“It seems like the Clinton Foundation operates as a slush fund for the Clintons,” said Bill Allison, a senior fellow at the Sunlight Foundation, a government watchdog group.

Oh! dear.

The Donald telling his team to try anything. Desperate.

What about the Donald not paying his taxes ? What a great American.

Go Hillary 🇺🇸.

Beware of the Risen People

Clinton Email thingy on 09:49 - Nov 7 with 792 viewsLoyal

Clinton Email thingy on 02:28 - Nov 7 by Humpty

Is that a serious suggestion?

Politics, political.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clinton Email thingy on 12:10 - Nov 7 with 765 viewsHighjack

Clinton Email thingy on 07:17 - Nov 7 by Lohengrin

Oh! dear.

Apparantly Chelsea, (the daughter, not the football club) is alleged to have been "using (Clinton) foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade".

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clinton Email thingy on 14:51 - Nov 7 with 739 viewssherpajacob

Maybe I'm being too simplistic, But Trump saying "she is guilty", "I will put her in jail"

isn't that ignoring the most basic of all fundamentals regarding the law, does he want to do away with an independent judiciary like UKIP do here.

He is basically calling the FBI corrupt, good luck with that one.

it reminds me of the UkIpers on referendum day saying "its time to take back control, oh by the way we don't trust the Uk government not to erase your cross, so use a pen"

complete basket cases.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Clinton Email thingy on 15:00 - Nov 7 with 737 viewsnice_to_michu

Clinton Email thingy on 14:51 - Nov 7 by sherpajacob

Maybe I'm being too simplistic, But Trump saying "she is guilty", "I will put her in jail"

isn't that ignoring the most basic of all fundamentals regarding the law, does he want to do away with an independent judiciary like UKIP do here.

He is basically calling the FBI corrupt, good luck with that one.

it reminds me of the UkIpers on referendum day saying "its time to take back control, oh by the way we don't trust the Uk government not to erase your cross, so use a pen"

complete basket cases.

Yep, Trump suggesting that the entire FBI is corrupt and that he won't acknowledge a Clinton victory is a real problem, it is quite dangerous to spout this sort of nonsense.

And as for Liz Truss (a Tory) and those from UKIP suggesting that our judiciary are part of the problem, when it I say the politicians that make the laws which they use to come to their decisions, that is also a big problem.
Clinton Email thingy on 17:41 - Nov 7 with 716 viewsHumpty

Clinton Email thingy on 09:49 - Nov 7 by Loyal

Politics, political.

Right.

The head of the FBI, a self confessed life long Republican, informs the world that they are once again investigating Clinton for wrongdoing. Ten days before an election.

At the time Clinton had a near double digit lead, now it's neck and neck.

Against that background, concerned members of the FBI are speaking to the press about the support for Trump and the absolute hatred of Clinton that runs throughout the FBI, which they describe as "Trumpland".

And you think this is an attempt by the FBI to help Clinton?

F*cking shit plan then, wasn't it?
Clinton Email thingy on 21:22 - Nov 7 with 678 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clinton Email thingy on 17:41 - Nov 7 by Humpty

Right.

The head of the FBI, a self confessed life long Republican, informs the world that they are once again investigating Clinton for wrongdoing. Ten days before an election.

At the time Clinton had a near double digit lead, now it's neck and neck.

Against that background, concerned members of the FBI are speaking to the press about the support for Trump and the absolute hatred of Clinton that runs throughout the FBI, which they describe as "Trumpland".

And you think this is an attempt by the FBI to help Clinton?

F*cking shit plan then, wasn't it?

You do realise that Comey is not an FBI agent and never has been, he is a political appointee put in place by Obama and is a Lawer.
His was also a Director of HSBC.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024