Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clinton Email thingy 02:53 - Oct 30 with 8108 viewsLoyal

Fcking hilarious.
So the Clintons want disclosure and reasoning with information regards why the FBI have reopened the case.
My thoughts went like this.

'Hello, police, can we help you ?
'Yes it's Fred West '
'Hello Fred'
'Hello the police '
' Am I being investigated for killing people, and if I am can I ask what evidence you have ?
'Certainly Fred, have you looked in your back garden recently and noticed a load of coppers digging up your patio' ?
'Oh bugger' .....

I'm pretty certain knowing that the dodgy fckr that is Clinton has already been under suspicion for tampering with evidence - they are hardly likely to tell her anything - least of all their lines of inquiry.

Fck me America is fckd.
Let's hear it for the Statue of Liberty ....
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 2:57]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clinton Email thingy on 14:48 - Oct 30 with 1566 viewsunion_jack

Clinton Email thingy on 14:45 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

Not sure what else I can say. It's in the constitution.

If it's a rigid rule then that is ridiculous.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Clinton Email thingy on 14:49 - Oct 30 with 1564 viewsLohengrin

Clinton Email thingy on 14:39 - Oct 30 by NeiltheTaylor

I think McCain was born in Panama.

George Washington was a British subject and a commissioned officer of The Crown.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Clinton Email thingy on 14:49 - Oct 30 with 1563 viewslondonlisa2001

Clinton Email thingy on 14:48 - Oct 30 by union_jack

It's not the only element of the interpretation of the constitution that's ridiculous in fairness when viewed from the outside.
Clinton Email thingy on 14:50 - Oct 30 with 1560 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clinton Email thingy on 14:48 - Oct 30 by union_jack

It's in the constitution. That's about as rigid as it gets.

Poll: Tory leader

Clinton Email thingy on 14:52 - Oct 30 with 1546 viewsunion_jack

Clinton Email thingy on 14:50 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

It's in the constitution. That's about as rigid as it gets.

Very surprised it's not been challenged somewhere along the line.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Clinton Email thingy on 16:13 - Oct 30 with 1496 viewsLoyal

Clinton Email thingy on 14:33 - Oct 30 by NeiltheTaylor

He definitely qualifies in the "a bit of a shagger" criteria, which seems important these days

Arnie would have already stood at a higher office than he went for but the amount of people 'coming forward ' (scuse the pun ) to embroil,him in all,sorts would have destroyed his credibility. Also he is reckoned to be a fan of the bum, so most of the good old yankees won't like that.

Brice Springsteen for me. All the countries the Americans invade or interfere with during his presidency could also be used as a venue for a world tour.
Two birds etc.
No brainer.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clinton Email thingy on 16:20 - Oct 30 with 1487 viewsDr_Winston

Clinton Email thingy on 14:38 - Oct 30 by union_jack

Is this 'born in the USA' criteria 100% mandatory?

What about 3rd / 4th generation Americans who are born to parents working abroad, army for example. I think John McEnroe is in this category, is he ineligible (on place of birth I mean, not suitability other ways!!).

Probably end up as a Supreme Court job and a constitutional amendment.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clinton Email thingy on 18:58 - Oct 30 with 1429 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clinton Email thingy on 14:26 - Oct 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

I guess I have no choice but to go with Turd Sandwich, and then I will hope for her swift impeachment. But I'm with Stan:

I had really hoped to go Libertarian this time, but Gary Johnson is just about as awful as either of the two.

I have to admit that I am surprised that you would vote for Clinton under any circumstances.
Have you read the Wikileaks Podesta emails?
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 19:05]
Login to get fewer ads

Clinton Email thingy on 19:46 - Oct 30 with 1413 viewsKilkennyjack

Clinton Email thingy on 07:51 - Oct 30 by Highjack

She is dodgy as hell.

What has she done? Serious question, i have no idea.

Beware of the Risen People

Clinton Email thingy on 22:47 - Oct 30 with 1377 viewspikeypaul

Clinton Email thingy on 19:46 - Oct 30 by Kilkennyjack

What has she done? Serious question, i have no idea.

We all knew that already.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clinton Email thingy on 23:07 - Oct 30 with 1362 viewsKilkennyjack

Come on then clever tw@t - whats the charge ?

Clinton Email thingy on 23:16 - Oct 30 with 1352 viewsHumpty

Clinton Email thingy on 23:07 - Oct 30 by Kilkennyjack

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. Which is part of the US.

Ted Cruz was born in Canada. Which is not part of the US.

Obama has suffered years from idiots saying he is not eligible to be US President because he was foreign born. Even though he was born in the US.

Ted Cruz hasn't suffered the same thing. Even though he is foreign born.

For the life of me I can't think what it is about Obama that makes lots of Republicans think Barack Obama is not eligible to be US President. But aren't bothered when Ted Cruz stands for the same office.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 23:19]
Clinton Email thingy on 23:21 - Oct 30 with 1344 viewsHumpty

Clinton Email thingy on 23:07 - Oct 30 by Kilkennyjack

If you're too dull to know, Paul won't enlighten you.

He's like that.
Clinton Email thingy on 23:41 - Oct 30 with 1322 viewsKilkennyjack

Clinton Email thingy on 23:21 - Oct 30 by Humpty

If you're too dull to know, Paul won't enlighten you.

He's like that.

Well the FBI already said there was no case to answer.

Now there is something else (?) that they have not yet looked at ...as they have no warrant yet.
And this something else may not have been sent by Mrs Clinton, nor received by Mrs Clinton.

Looks like the pressure from that idiot Trump and his lawyers may have resulted in the FBI getting bounced into making a statement when they had next to nothing to say.
You might take that course of action if you felt that if it came out later and you had taken no action, then Trumps lawyers would get you for covering up.
So better to tell the world there might be something - just in case there is. No downside to there being nothing.

Apart from the election for the leader of the free world that is....

Clinton Email thingy on 23:49 - Oct 30 with 1320 viewsHumpty

Clinton Email thingy on 23:41 - Oct 30 by Kilkennyjack

Well the FBI already said there was no case to answer.

Now there is something else (?) that they have not yet looked at ...as they have no warrant yet.
And this something else may not have been sent by Mrs Clinton, nor received by Mrs Clinton.

Looks like the pressure from that idiot Trump and his lawyers may have resulted in the FBI getting bounced into making a statement when they had next to nothing to say.
You might take that course of action if you felt that if it came out later and you had taken no action, then Trumps lawyers would get you for covering up.
So better to tell the world there might be something - just in case there is. No downside to there being nothing.

Apart from the election for the leader of the free world that is....

I agree completely. Now we know the US justice department advised the FBI not to inform the Congress, as it would be inconsistent with rules designed to avoid the appearance of interference in an election.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37815558

The FBI Director, Mr James Comey chose to do so anyway.

Mr Comey is a life long Republican.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 23:50]
Clinton Email thingy on 07:51 - Oct 31 with 1261 viewsNeathJack

Clinton Email thingy on 14:38 - Oct 30 by londonlisa2001

Comparing Trump with Arnie Vinick is like comparing Bartlet with Hillary :-)

Bartlet For America !!

It appears that these 'new emails' aren't actually new at all though but someone forwarding them to themselves. A strange thing for the FBI to miss. Almost as though someone has an agenda...

From what I understand they may contain some emails that magically disappeared of Clinton's server.
Clinton Email thingy on 11:21 - Oct 31 with 1212 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clinton Email thingy on 23:49 - Oct 30 by Humpty

I agree completely. Now we know the US justice department advised the FBI not to inform the Congress, as it would be inconsistent with rules designed to avoid the appearance of interference in an election.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37815558

The FBI Director, Mr James Comey chose to do so anyway.

Mr Comey is a life long Republican.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 23:50]

So just to clarify the position.
The NYDP while investigating Anthony Weiner's Sexting crime confiscated his Laptop, which he shares with his wife, Clinton's top aid Huma Abedin.
While investigating the laptop emails they allegedly found emials from Clinton's illegal server, which she had had wiped clean of 33000 emails.
When they notified the NY FBI they notified Comey who is currently under Congressional investigation for his handling of the first email investigation.
He had been served via his FBI representative with a Subpoena to provide the whole unredacted Investigation Report and Data, after trying to palm off the congress committee with a partial and redacted copy.

During the first investigation Huma swore (ie lied) that she had handed over ALL of her computers and electronic devices that might contain any emails from Clinton.

THe FBI agents who were involved with the first investigation were so disgusted by the Justice Department and Comey's report that they have been handing in their resignations.
So if Comey had not written to Congress about the new evidence the NYPD & NY FBI and even his own Agents would probably have released that information to the Press and Trump and he would have been up on a charge of corruption.

If you read about the first FBI Investigation it was one of the poorest ever performed.
They did not persue any other electronic devices, including ones belonging to Clinton and Huma which had "gone missing" or of any of the people that would have likely been recipients of emails from the Clinton server.
In other words it was a whitewash.

I assume that you Clinton supporters (or Trump haters) are aware that during the second live tv debate Clinton casually released to the whole world Security Sensitive data, ie that it takes 4 minutes for US Subs to react to the President pressing the Big Red Button.
That is what she may be charged with, having absolutely no regard for the Security of the USA by placing Classified Data on an unsecure personal Server, instead of using the Government provided one for her Official use.
Clinton Email thingy on 11:34 - Oct 31 with 1205 viewsHighjack

The fact they were deleted says a lot. As I said, dodgy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clinton Email thingy on 13:36 - Oct 31 with 1175 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Clinton Email thingy on 18:58 - Oct 30 by A_Fans_Dad

I have to admit that I am surprised that you would vote for Clinton under any circumstances.
Have you read the Wikileaks Podesta emails?
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 19:05]

Yeah, and I'm not very comfortable with it.

Joke that he is, there are a few areas Trump wins for me. I think he would overhaul a health care system that has turned out to be a disaster (25-100% premium increases next year) just because he will introduce a novel, capitalistic concept: competition.

Also, I think he could put together a really good, smart, effective cabinet.

It's mostly just the ***hole, himself I can't stand.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Clinton Email thingy on 14:26 - Oct 31 with 1152 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clinton Email thingy on 13:36 - Oct 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yeah, and I'm not very comfortable with it.

Joke that he is, there are a few areas Trump wins for me. I think he would overhaul a health care system that has turned out to be a disaster (25-100% premium increases next year) just because he will introduce a novel, capitalistic concept: competition.

Also, I think he could put together a really good, smart, effective cabinet.

It's mostly just the ***hole, himself I can't stand.

I have heard it may be as much as a 150% increase is needed.
Clinton Email thingy on 14:46 - Oct 31 with 1138 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Clinton Email thingy on 14:26 - Oct 31 by A_Fans_Dad

I have heard it may be as much as a 150% increase is needed.

Yes, Ive heard that too, Im being conservative.

This is why national subsidized healthcare has always worried me. It's not that I don't think all Americans need coverage; it's just that it's now something the Democrats can screw up massively. This is what they do.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 14:48]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Clinton Email thingy on 14:56 - Oct 31 with 1128 viewslondonlisa2001

Clinton Email thingy on 07:51 - Oct 31 by NeathJack

From what I understand they may contain some emails that magically disappeared of Clinton's server.

No idea - the reports suggest though that none of them either come from her or are addressed to her. It also appears that the reason they exist is some sort of auto sync between devices, and that they've all been seen before as the 'other' device was already reviewed by the FBI.
Clinton Email thingy on 16:06 - Oct 31 with 1092 viewsAtticus

Clinton Email thingy on 23:16 - Oct 30 by Humpty

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. Which is part of the US.

Ted Cruz was born in Canada. Which is not part of the US.

Obama has suffered years from idiots saying he is not eligible to be US President because he was foreign born. Even though he was born in the US.

Ted Cruz hasn't suffered the same thing. Even though he is foreign born.

For the life of me I can't think what it is about Obama that makes lots of Republicans think Barack Obama is not eligible to be US President. But aren't bothered when Ted Cruz stands for the same office.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 23:19]

First of all the Clinton campaign in 2008 started the whole idea of questioning Obama's Americanism because he spent part of his boyhood growing up in Indonesia and attending a muslim school. Emails have been released where the Clinton campaign outlined this strategy and there is news show footage of it being put into play along with photos of him in muslim garb. The whole thing was just stupid because his mother was a US citizen and that made him a natural born citizen no matter where he was born (there were rumors of relatives saying he was born in Kenya). After Obama got elected Trump was pretty much the only person of significance pushing for him to produce his long form birth certificate. And I think Obama benefited from Trump's harassment more than he suffered. He absolutely skewered Trump over it at some reporters gala. If you want to see Trump squirm google it.

It is not true that no one questioned Cruz's eligibility to run for president. Trump talked about it constantly and lawsuits were filed in several states, all of which were defeated. Cruz's mother was a US citizen so that made him a natural born US citizen at birth. That is how it works. Anyone who has had a child abroad, like me, knows the US government considers your child a US citizen at birth if a parent is a US citizen. All that is required is a trip to the US embassy to get that child's US passport.

I dont recall any prominent republicans that questioned Obama's eligibility. It was just Trump, who wasn't even a Republican at the time, and right wing people who thought Obama was an anti-American muslim. People on the left and the media questioned McCain's eligibility to run for president in 2008. Some guy filed a lawsuit. The media made a big deal about the questioning of Obama, and not the questioning of Cruz and McCain, that is the only difference. They could have squashed the questioning of Obama's eligibility with a few simple facts but they didn't because it made good news.
Clinton Email thingy on 16:39 - Oct 31 with 1076 viewspikeypaul

Clinton Email thingy on 11:21 - Oct 31 by A_Fans_Dad

So just to clarify the position.
The NYDP while investigating Anthony Weiner's Sexting crime confiscated his Laptop, which he shares with his wife, Clinton's top aid Huma Abedin.
While investigating the laptop emails they allegedly found emials from Clinton's illegal server, which she had had wiped clean of 33000 emails.
When they notified the NY FBI they notified Comey who is currently under Congressional investigation for his handling of the first email investigation.
He had been served via his FBI representative with a Subpoena to provide the whole unredacted Investigation Report and Data, after trying to palm off the congress committee with a partial and redacted copy.

During the first investigation Huma swore (ie lied) that she had handed over ALL of her computers and electronic devices that might contain any emails from Clinton.

THe FBI agents who were involved with the first investigation were so disgusted by the Justice Department and Comey's report that they have been handing in their resignations.
So if Comey had not written to Congress about the new evidence the NYPD & NY FBI and even his own Agents would probably have released that information to the Press and Trump and he would have been up on a charge of corruption.

If you read about the first FBI Investigation it was one of the poorest ever performed.
They did not persue any other electronic devices, including ones belonging to Clinton and Huma which had "gone missing" or of any of the people that would have likely been recipients of emails from the Clinton server.
In other words it was a whitewash.

I assume that you Clinton supporters (or Trump haters) are aware that during the second live tv debate Clinton casually released to the whole world Security Sensitive data, ie that it takes 4 minutes for US Subs to react to the President pressing the Big Red Button.
That is what she may be charged with, having absolutely no regard for the Security of the USA by placing Classified Data on an unsecure personal Server, instead of using the Government provided one for her Official use.

Great video link,thanks for posting.

The FBI do not like it up them do they.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clinton Email thingy on 18:09 - Oct 31 with 1045 viewsItchySphincter

Clinton Email thingy on 14:52 - Oct 30 by union_jack

Very surprised it's not been challenged somewhere along the line.

It's mildly amusing that the constitution is made up of amendments yet you can't amend an amendment because it's in the constitution. Stick a comma back in the second amendment and they'd no longer have the right to go around shooting each other.

Stupid f*cking Americans.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024