Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread 02:50 - Sep 8 with 39317 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Sep 2016 2:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Sep 11 with 1844 viewsPozuelosSideys

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa]

what the actual fhuck!!!!!!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:19 - Sep 11 with 1843 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:19 - Sep 11 with 1841 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Guidolin tactical genius 😂😂😂
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:19 - Sep 11 with 1835 viewsSmellyplumz

Holy sh1t

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:19 - Sep 11 with 1831 viewsdickythorpe

Oh ye of little faith!!!!!!!!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:19 - Sep 11 with 1810 viewsepaul

Woohoo winning

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Sep 11 with 1802 viewsShonky

Leeeroy Fer Ninja Master

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Sep 11 with 1802 viewsphact0rri

Not sure what happened... but brilliant. *LOL*

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Sep 11 with 1771 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Sep 11 by phact0rri

Not sure what happened... but brilliant. *LOL*

We just got away with murder! :)
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Sep 11 with 1770 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:53 - Sep 11 by monmouth

No ambition, no shape, no intent, no courage and no ideas.

On the basis of that, we clearly have the wrong manager. I would expect a better showing from a league 1 team and our players are better than that. Worse than the Leicester shambles, and at home too. I'm actually glad I have to pay £150 for a new tyre rather than watch that first half alone. Seems a bargain.

Oh and Taylor can f**k right off too. Should have been substituted before kick off.

It's amazing it's only 1-0. It could easily be five or six already. Incredibly, we still have a shout here. Things can change quickly, but it's still been a masterclass in shit.

I'm not very happy.

F**k me. I wish I was there....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Sep 11 with 1763 viewsLord_Bony

Well done Fer no foul...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 11 with 1732 viewsdickythorpe

We've shown them no respect, and got on with it. Alan smith's commentary is so poor. Biased towards the big clubs every time
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:22 - Sep 11 with 1714 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Long way to go yet. Hopefully Chelsea can't step it back up. Get at Terry

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:22 - Sep 11 with 1696 viewsSheffieldjack

I wonder if Costa has actually done us a favour by getting the whole team wound up? At last they seem to have woken up!
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:22 - Sep 11 with 1684 viewsdickythorpe

Karma there Costa me old China!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:22 - Sep 11 with 1674 viewsRevJames

I'll have whatever they drank at half time.

Switched the Sky commentary off, doing my head in. BBC R5Live is ages behind the play but who cares!

Don't chuck it away now
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:23 - Sep 11 with 1670 viewsAl_Bundy

WTF... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are actually competing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:23 - Sep 11 with 1666 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Sep 11 by Lord_Bony

Well done Fer no foul...

That was probably a yellow but who cares.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:23 - Sep 11 with 1657 viewsepaul

Costa is a cheating Kent should have been booked then and off

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:23 - Sep 11 with 1652 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Enjoying this!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:28 - Sep 11 with 1474 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:22 - Sep 11 by RevJames

I'll have whatever they drank at half time.

Switched the Sky commentary off, doing my head in. BBC R5Live is ages behind the play but who cares!

Don't chuck it away now

Great stream here...

http://mamahd.com/chelsea-live-stream2-1

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:30 - Sep 11 with 1401 viewsswanjackal

Could be still 1-0 down, down a player or two.....but 2-1 up....Jimmy Greaves nailed it ...."It's a funny old game"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Sep 11 with 1364 viewsjedijack

Where's Perchrock gone?
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:35 - Sep 11 with 1253 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Sep 11 by jedijack

Where's Perchrock gone?

Getting his knife sharpened...just in case like...

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:36 - Sep 11 with 1218 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Sep 11 by jedijack

Where's Perchrock gone?

He'll be back when they equalise
Edit... He's on his way
[Post edited 11 Sep 2016 17:38]

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024