Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread 02:50 - Sep 8 with 39318 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Sep 2016 2:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:57 - Sep 11 with 1514 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 11 by AnotherJohn

Can't see the 'back three' system working with our wing backs. As we all know we have weaknesses all over the park and especially in central defence. Still football is a funny old game and a one goal lead can be pulled back - I live in hope.

Live in hope die in despair
[Post edited 11 Sep 2016 17:06]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 11 with 1458 viewsBorojack

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:49 - Sep 11 by Quincy999

Can't really blame Taylor. I'm not his biggest fan but thought he was doing well today. Shows what respect the manger has from the players.

It was tactical and why Guido shook his hand I have no idea.
We are a total shambles though

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 11 with 1437 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Fer is playing like he always does.

Maybe he'll get a goal and most will forget about his disgusting defensive laziness as usual.

For Hazard's 1 on 1 he was walking back despite being half a yard from him at one point. For the goal he walked out to block a shot 18 yards from goal.

When will people realise he's a huge liability in midfield. He and Jack Cork are there to defend yet both are useless at it.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Sep 11 with 1421 viewsVetchitBack

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 11 by RevJames

Usual go forward to the half way line. Stop. Allow opposition to regroup. Pass it back to the keeper. Kick it out. Lose possession. Repeat.

If we played until next week I don't think we'd score or even create a chance

I love the "ignore team-mate in forward attacking position to play a poor ball back or sideways" habit. We cling to it like a badge of honour.

Lucky to get nil.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Sep 11 with 1420 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:49 - Sep 11 by Bournedore

I think Taylor was saying "why not wait until half time" and he also said "doing that in front of everybody". All is not well...

If that's what he said, then he should've followed his own advice and kept that sh*t away from the cameras

Get a cushion Neil, you're back where you belong
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:02 - Sep 11 with 1390 viewsQuincy999

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 11 by Borojack

It was tactical and why Guido shook his hand I have no idea.
We are a total shambles though

You got to have tactics for it to be tactical.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:02 - Sep 11 with 1381 viewsAl_Bundy

Need to get behind the Chelsea full backs and get Llorente in the game.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Sep 11 with 1373 viewsShonky

Hue Jenkins is probably thinking "why do I have to keep sacking managers 3 months into 4 year contracts"

Its just a ride...

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Sep 11 with 1368 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:49 - Sep 11 by Quincy999

Can't really blame Taylor. I'm not his biggest fan but thought he was doing well today. Shows what respect the manger has from the players.

He was terrible. No pace in the side as it was set up. At least Leroy Fer has proven he's head and shoulders above Ki. Ref is a bottler, if he can give Chelsea a pen to get it wrapped up he'll probably blow up early.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2016 17:07]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Sep 11 with 1340 viewsPozuelosSideys

lol clueless. There is so much space. If Chelsea want, they can tear us a new one whenever they feel like

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 11 with 1338 viewsVetchitBack

Guidolin.

Hmmmmmmm.......

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 11 with 1328 viewsAl_Bundy

Amat booked..

Lets see which of our goes first !!??
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 11 with 1325 viewsexiledinenglandjack

How the hell was that a yellow
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 11 with 1320 viewsdickythorpe

I'm glad we're not rolling over for Costa.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 11 with 1305 viewsBorojack

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:02 - Sep 11 by Quincy999

You got to have tactics for it to be tactical.

We were shite against Leicester he had to try something.
I feel sorry for Guido though he has been dealt a piss poor hand by Jenkins.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 11 with 1280 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 11 by dickythorpe

Don't need to, he's doing enough of it for himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 11 with 1275 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 11 by dickythorpe

It's going to cost us a red though, the disgusting c**t.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:09 - Sep 11 with 1201 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 11 by swanjackal

Don't need to, he's doing enough of it for himself.

Costa is making the centre backs look like mugs!
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Sep 11 with 1181 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 11 by monmouth

It's going to cost us a red though, the disgusting c**t.

Can't say hes done much wrong in this game mate.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Sep 11 with 1175 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:09 - Sep 11 by Return_of_the_Jack

Costa is making the centre backs look like mugs!

Yep

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Sep 11 with 1171 viewsChrisSCFC

Wtf was that pass Cork.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Sep 11 with 1165 viewsAl_Bundy

Cork is having a nightmare....
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Sep 11 with 1149 viewsphact0rri

All these calls for Guido out... not sure the board has a backup plan for a new manager. and I honestly don't think we need aimless "not sure whats going on with a manager" situation again...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:12 - Sep 11 with 1110 viewsdickythorpe

We are frustrating Chelsea......they'll feel they should be further ahead........
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:13 - Sep 11 with 1094 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Sep 11 by phact0rri

All these calls for Guido out... not sure the board has a backup plan for a new manager. and I honestly don't think we need aimless "not sure whats going on with a manager" situation again...

Probably about £5,000,000 to compensate Celtic for Rodgers.

Not including his wages + bonuses.

Should have gotten him while we can. We went for the cheap option yet will be spending another £10m or so paying off the latest 'cheap' options contracts for him and his staff.

An utter shambles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024