Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! 18:30 - Dec 11 with 22693 viewsJackSwanTV

Yep, I'm a tw$t. Sorry. But fair is fair and here it is:0

cracking issue actually, Julian Alsop gives a brilliant Swans eleven, plus Alan Tate and Mel Nurse give their stories, plus all the usul plus a bit of post Garry Monk talk. Don't judge a book by its cover!!!

http://issuu.com/jackswan/docs/issue_43

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 11:43 - Dec 14 with 2645 viewsUxbridge

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 14:28 - Dec 12 by JackSwanTV

I feel even less popular than I usually do on this site and that takes some doing :)

I can't really regret this cover as there wasn't much I could do, the previous one I obviously regret and I am sorry for that. I wanted to back our manager of the day with the strongest words possible and it turned out to be a stupid move; sorry (not my first one).

Once I said that, I wasn't going to go back on my words and this was the cover that they chose on their forum. Personally I think they could have done a lot worse.

In fairness I give it out to them (we have had many covers taking the p*ss out of them before) and so its only right that I can take it back.

Personally, I find it quite funny tbh. I'm able to laugh at myself and my stupidity. It is banter at the end of the day; nothing more.

You've killed your own fanzine. That, in itself, is worthy of praise.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 12:22 - Dec 14 with 2594 viewsJackanapes

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 11:43 - Dec 14 by Uxbridge

You've killed your own fanzine. That, in itself, is worthy of praise.

Execrable shytrag.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 12:27 - Dec 14 with 2584 viewsNeathJack

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 14:28 - Dec 12 by JackSwanTV

I feel even less popular than I usually do on this site and that takes some doing :)

I can't really regret this cover as there wasn't much I could do, the previous one I obviously regret and I am sorry for that. I wanted to back our manager of the day with the strongest words possible and it turned out to be a stupid move; sorry (not my first one).

Once I said that, I wasn't going to go back on my words and this was the cover that they chose on their forum. Personally I think they could have done a lot worse.

In fairness I give it out to them (we have had many covers taking the p*ss out of them before) and so its only right that I can take it back.

Personally, I find it quite funny tbh. I'm able to laugh at myself and my stupidity. It is banter at the end of the day; nothing more.

Please post the link to their site which shows "they chose" this cover.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 14:21 - Dec 14 with 2523 viewsfather_jack

on a side note, surely the scumbags could have made that a lot worse??

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 14:36 - Dec 14 with 2507 viewslovejuicejack

Something and nothing really, hardly the end of the world is it.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 14:37 - Dec 14 with 2507 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 14:21 - Dec 14 by father_jack

If the trogs had any imagination and hadn't just crawled out of the swamp then yes they could have. As it is it's probably at the limit of their brain power.....reminding everyone that it really says 'F*ck off Cardiff' as we win something in Cardiff. If JS wasn't so stupid he could maybe have thought how to use this to rub their noses in it even further whilst pretending to meet his brainless 'promise'. Sadly I think he is nice but extremely dim, which in this case is not really as useful as nasty and smart.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 14:43 - Dec 14 with 2499 viewsJackSwanTV

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 14:37 - Dec 14 by monmouth

If the trogs had any imagination and hadn't just crawled out of the swamp then yes they could have. As it is it's probably at the limit of their brain power.....reminding everyone that it really says 'F*ck off Cardiff' as we win something in Cardiff. If JS wasn't so stupid he could maybe have thought how to use this to rub their noses in it even further whilst pretending to meet his brainless 'promise'. Sadly I think he is nice but extremely dim, which in this case is not really as useful as nasty and smart.

"nice but extrememly dim" is an incredibly generous compliment!! take that on this site every day of the week.

Anybody actually got past the cover? thought the Julian Alsop Swans eleven was top class!!

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 15:04 - Dec 14 with 2484 viewsNeath_Jack

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 14:43 - Dec 14 by JackSwanTV

"nice but extrememly dim" is an incredibly generous compliment!! take that on this site every day of the week.

Anybody actually got past the cover? thought the Julian Alsop Swans eleven was top class!!

What was the agreement/bet that made the cover come about?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 15:13 - Dec 14 with 2477 viewsJackSwanTV

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 15:04 - Dec 14 by Neath_Jack

What was the agreement/bet that made the cover come about?

http://issuu.com/jackswan/docs/issue_42

cover on that

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 16:01 - Dec 14 with 2443 viewsGB11

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 14:21 - Dec 14 by father_jack

Nah not really
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 16:11 - Dec 14 with 2418 viewslovejuicejack

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 15:13 - Dec 14 by JackSwanTV

http://issuu.com/jackswan/docs/issue_42

cover on that

Bit silly really innit
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 16:32 - Dec 14 with 2392 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 16:01 - Dec 14 by GB11

Nah not really

To be honest anybody that's dim enough to put obscenities on our National flag doesn't warrant a mention, especially the two dingbats that were holding it at the time. What's laughable they all think it's offensive now!
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 16:34 - Dec 14 with 2384 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 16:32 - Dec 14 by ScoobyDoo

To be honest anybody that's dim enough to put obscenities on our National flag doesn't warrant a mention, especially the two dingbats that were holding it at the time. What's laughable they all think it's offensive now!

It's only offensive because it has 'Monk' rather than 'Cardiff' on it mun Scoobs. Nothing ever wrong with the words 'f*ck off Cardiff' no matter what they are written on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 16:41 - Dec 14 with 2373 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 16:34 - Dec 14 by monmouth

It's only offensive because it has 'Monk' rather than 'Cardiff' on it mun Scoobs. Nothing ever wrong with the words 'f*ck off Cardiff' no matter what they are written on.

Look now bud, if you think f*ck off Cardiff is offensive to me or others you'll have to come up with something more original. I do find obscenities on our national flag offensive though, especially with two English t*ats holding it. That's where us and you are different , you only think it's offensive because Monk is on it. Pitiful.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 16:52 - Dec 14 with 2366 viewsDDCH

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 16:41 - Dec 14 by ScoobyDoo

Look now bud, if you think f*ck off Cardiff is offensive to me or others you'll have to come up with something more original. I do find obscenities on our national flag offensive though, especially with two English t*ats holding it. That's where us and you are different , you only think it's offensive because Monk is on it. Pitiful.

I don't think anyone is really offended by the flag Scoobs.

Most people just think that advertising pamphlet is offensive, and putting the boot in on a manager nobody wanted to loose in these circumstances, whilst sucking up to the cockney welsh, and branding it as a Swansea fanzine is the most offensive part of all.

Even with so many people telling him to leap off worms head, he is still posting links to it like click bait. Take the hint mush!

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 17:06 - Dec 14 with 2344 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 16:52 - Dec 14 by DDCH

I don't think anyone is really offended by the flag Scoobs.

Most people just think that advertising pamphlet is offensive, and putting the boot in on a manager nobody wanted to loose in these circumstances, whilst sucking up to the cockney welsh, and branding it as a Swansea fanzine is the most offensive part of all.

Even with so many people telling him to leap off worms head, he is still posting links to it like click bait. Take the hint mush!

That's the point i'm making, you're not offended by what's on the flag only the fact Monk's name is attached to it! The words are not offensive, it's just banter, it's what it's written on. Again pitiful.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 17:11 - Dec 14 with 2337 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 17:06 - Dec 14 by ScoobyDoo

That's the point i'm making, you're not offended by what's on the flag only the fact Monk's name is attached to it! The words are not offensive, it's just banter, it's what it's written on. Again pitiful.

For God's sake let it go! you lot are only plastic Welsh anyway. RForget trying to use that as a stick to beat us with, instead take down those dreadful foreign flags adorning your 2/3's empty stadium!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 17:14 - Dec 14 with 2333 viewsDDCH

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 17:06 - Dec 14 by ScoobyDoo

Why would I be offended by what's on a flag? The word 'Cardiff' written on an any flag could be seen as offensive, but lego-land is full (ok not so full) of them every week.

People write stuff on flags....always have....always will
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 17:17]

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 17:15 - Dec 14 with 2331 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 17:11 - Dec 14 by Brynmill_Jack

For God's sake let it go! you lot are only plastic Welsh anyway. RForget trying to use that as a stick to beat us with, instead take down those dreadful foreign flags adorning your 2/3's empty stadium!

Let it go Yeah why would you worry if Monk is on it!

Plastic Welsh? Yeah we'll have to start waving the union Jacks like you do

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 17:21 - Dec 14 with 2318 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 17:14 - Dec 14 by DDCH

Why would I be offended by what's on a flag? The word 'Cardiff' written on an any flag could be seen as offensive, but lego-land is full (ok not so full) of them every week.

People write stuff on flags....always have....always will
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 17:17]

Now I know you think the word 'Cardiff' is obscene but that wasn't the word I was referring to bud. Read it again.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 17:26 - Dec 14 with 2343 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 17:15 - Dec 14 by ScoobyDoo

Let it go Yeah why would you worry if Monk is on it!

Plastic Welsh? Yeah we'll have to start waving the union Jacks like you do

Go and wave your lovely Malasian flags. You big bunch of sell outs!

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 18:31 - Dec 14 with 2292 viewsItchySphincter

Couldn't care less, bud.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 20:23 - Dec 14 with 2245 viewsGh0st

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 20:35 - Dec 14 with 2223 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Then why do you keep mentioning it then you daft c*nt?

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 09:31 - Dec 15 with 2157 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 20:35 - Dec 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Then why do you keep mentioning it then you daft c*nt?

Put one finger in one ear now Bryn and listen with the other ear, I did not start this thread bud, someone else did, fair play a man of his word, unlike you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024