Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! 18:30 - Dec 11 with 22692 viewsJackSwanTV

Yep, I'm a tw$t. Sorry. But fair is fair and here it is:0

cracking issue actually, Julian Alsop gives a brilliant Swans eleven, plus Alan Tate and Mel Nurse give their stories, plus all the usul plus a bit of post Garry Monk talk. Don't judge a book by its cover!!!

http://issuu.com/jackswan/docs/issue_43

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:29 - Dec 11 with 2614 viewsdgt73

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:24 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

All depends what you mean by dropping my pants bud, did I buy any merchandise? only a season ticket, Did I see any Prem games? 32 of them but I do that anyway most seasons. In what way are we shafted?

Debt-to-equity ? Ring any bells.......red......ring any bells......no I don't suppose it does on fantasy island. Pmsl.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:30 - Dec 11 with 2597 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:28 - Dec 11 by Jack_Meoff

Get a room you pair of T*ry k*nts mun

Butt out, unless you want a threesome!
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:33 - Dec 11 with 2578 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:29 - Dec 11 by dgt73

Debt-to-equity ? Ring any bells.......red......ring any bells......no I don't suppose it does on fantasy island. Pmsl.

He's still there though bud and no sign of leaving, doubt he'll sell us for a quid though!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 23:33]
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:35 - Dec 11 with 2576 viewsdgt73

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:33 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

He's still there though bud and no sign of leaving, doubt he'll sell us for a quid though!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 23:33]

No, because your club isn't worth £1. The truth is you couldn't give Kardiff away and that's a fact.

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:37 - Dec 11 with 2556 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:35 - Dec 11 by dgt73

No, because your club isn't worth £1. The truth is you couldn't give Kardiff away and that's a fact.

Thought it before but now I know you're talking bollux.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:40 - Dec 11 with 2556 viewsdgt73

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:37 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Who the fcuk is going to buy a football club that has over £170 million debt....
Don't tell me there's a long line of mega rich people banging on the doors of legoland. Pmsl.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 23:40]

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:40 - Dec 11 with 2554 viewsBanosswan

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:37 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Ahh Scooby joins the conversation early evening, being fairly non- confrontational. Watch! How as the evening unfolds and the alcohol/crack unfolds, how abusive he becomes.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:48 - Dec 11 with 2531 viewsFerryjack

The burning of the Americian flag was bad enough but this is a disgrace to everybody who supports out great club, the national press will jump on this and hammer us for it. What will a new manager think about it. If I had put a advert in it I would withdraw ads straight away. You have produced 43 issues I doubt you will produce another 43 issue. This will lose support of the Swansea public.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:51 - Dec 11 with 2525 viewsmorningstar

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:40 - Dec 11 by Banosswan

Ahh Scooby joins the conversation early evening, being fairly non- confrontational. Watch! How as the evening unfolds and the alcohol/crack unfolds, how abusive he becomes.

? He hasn't been abusive at all in fairness. Are you sure your not panning out your own evening? without the abuse of course!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:55 - Dec 11 with 2513 viewsmorningstar

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:48 - Dec 11 by Ferryjack

The burning of the Americian flag was bad enough but this is a disgrace to everybody who supports out great club, the national press will jump on this and hammer us for it. What will a new manager think about it. If I had put a advert in it I would withdraw ads straight away. You have produced 43 issues I doubt you will produce another 43 issue. This will lose support of the Swansea public.

Whatever anyone says, the bottom line is he's a total pr**k.

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:56 - Dec 11 with 2511 viewsTrundle10

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:35 - Dec 11 by dgt73

Yet you went to watch them V Chelsea in the prem. You really are a curious character dgt.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 00:20 - Dec 12 with 2468 viewsmorningstar

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:56 - Dec 11 by Trundle10

Yet you went to watch them V Chelsea in the prem. You really are a curious character dgt.

I've been to watch them loads of times! From Man utd in the mid 70's to Lazio in 2005. It helps to understand their delusional take on things. you should try it. Just standing there in silence amongst them you will feel like Richard Attenborough!

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 00:45 - Dec 12 with 2441 viewsJack123

Shocking cover.. Disgusting!!

libera nos a malo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 01:05 - Dec 12 with 2417 viewsBanosswan

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:51 - Dec 11 by morningstar

? He hasn't been abusive at all in fairness. Are you sure your not panning out your own evening? without the abuse of course!

So what of I'm currently enjoying my third bottle of red....

Looking back at the posts on this thread, admittedly he's been fairly tame, but he has massive form for saying horrible things in the past. He's still abusing SWANSEA posters, regardless of what you think of dcd and Darran.

It's also intriguing that you are possibly the main voice shouting off on this thread about how disgusting the cover is (it is, it's unbelievably offensive) and yet you feel the need to defend a well known Cardiff wum? Interesting.

I need to stop drinking

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 02:02 - Dec 12 with 2391 viewsjackharris

I haven't read every bodies comments on this thread, however, I know have come to the conclusion after a number of issues of this offensive piece of crap, that I want to give you an absolute good kicking for being a complete and utter tw*t!

I know you are from the Pontardawe/Clydach areas. If I was to see this on sale anywhere I would take them off the seller and hand them over to the police. Whatever, idiotic reason you have for the cover you should have not followed through because you are not a 'Jack!'

I do know you have tried to produce some sort of complete and utter crap YouTube type match analysis program in the past, so you should be able to identify! Where you sit in a Pontardawe pub.

Julian Alsop also sexually assaulted a youth team player so you have really dug yourself a big pit!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 02:46 - Dec 12 with 2368 viewsphact0rri

something about this zine and brutalizing national flags :D

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 05:29 - Dec 12 with 2342 viewsdeanscfc

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 02:02 - Dec 12 by jackharris

I haven't read every bodies comments on this thread, however, I know have come to the conclusion after a number of issues of this offensive piece of crap, that I want to give you an absolute good kicking for being a complete and utter tw*t!

I know you are from the Pontardawe/Clydach areas. If I was to see this on sale anywhere I would take them off the seller and hand them over to the police. Whatever, idiotic reason you have for the cover you should have not followed through because you are not a 'Jack!'

I do know you have tried to produce some sort of complete and utter crap YouTube type match analysis program in the past, so you should be able to identify! Where you sit in a Pontardawe pub.

Julian Alsop also sexually assaulted a youth team player so you have really dug yourself a big pit!

The police? What planet are you on? Lighten up it's a magazine. Talk about thick c*nt.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 05:44 - Dec 12 with 2335 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 23:40 - Dec 11 by Banosswan

That was mild last night bud, but I get your drift.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 05:46 - Dec 12 with 2336 viewsdgt73

Did i ? Another figment of your imagination I'm afraid.

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 05:47 - Dec 12 with 2330 viewsScoobyDoo

He's a closet bluebird really bud.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 05:51 - Dec 12 with 2326 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 00:20 - Dec 12 by morningstar

I've been to watch them loads of times! From Man utd in the mid 70's to Lazio in 2005. It helps to understand their delusional take on things. you should try it. Just standing there in silence amongst them you will feel like Richard Attenborough!

That game against Utd mid 70's was not an enjoyful occasion, I spent most of the game dodging what was flying through the air!
(No subject) (n/t) on 05:57 - Dec 12 with 2321 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 01:05 - Dec 12 by Banosswan

Looking back at the posts on this thread, admittedly he's been fairly tame, but he has massive form for saying horrible things in the past. He's still abusing SWANSEA posters, regardless of what you think of dcd and Darran.

It's also intriguing that you are possibly the main voice shouting off on this thread about how disgusting the cover is (it is, it's unbelievably offensive) and yet you feel the need to defend a well known Cardiff wum? Interesting.

I need to stop drinking

[Post edited 12 Dec 2015 6:03]
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 06:10 - Dec 12 with 2309 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 01:05 - Dec 12 by Banosswan

I need to stop drinking

He ain't defending me bud as I don't need defending, if I do abuse any jacks it's in retaliation to what the bile I take, I don't mind taking it although my responses are definitely a lot more tamer.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 08:59 - Dec 12 with 2230 viewsJBG

Don't know what the fuss is anyway this rag is only fit to use to light the fire anyway. it a bit rough for wiping your ass
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 09:03 - Dec 12 with 2220 viewsTrundle10

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 05:46 - Dec 12 by dgt73

Did i ? Another figment of your imagination I'm afraid.

I really cannot be bothered to dig it out. You know what i am talking about though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024