Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 minutes silence beautifully observed 11:21 - Nov 11 with 5332 viewsGwyn737

Incredibly moving scenes.

We should be proud we do this kind of thing so well.

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 18:21 - Nov 12 with 1102 viewsKeithHaynes

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 16:45 - Nov 11 by controversial_jack

I told you all so,that the trouble would come from the right wing, but you wouldn’t have it

I’m unsure if political pigeon holing is fit for purpose in 2023.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 19:48 - Nov 12 with 1051 viewsSullutaCreturned

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 18:21 - Nov 12 by KeithHaynes

I’m unsure if political pigeon holing is fit for purpose in 2023.

Besides which it;s not right, the big fear was some far right loonies would turn out. Specially after Bravermans contribution.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 20:54 - Nov 12 with 1016 viewscontroversial_jack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 19:48 - Nov 12 by SullutaCreturned

Besides which it;s not right, the big fear was some far right loonies would turn out. Specially after Bravermans contribution.

They did!
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 21:12 - Nov 12 with 1007 viewsBoundy

Disappointing to say the least

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 21:34 - Nov 12 with 991 viewsunion_jack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 21:12 - Nov 12 by Boundy

Disgraceful

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 21:54 - Nov 12 with 974 viewsFlashberryjack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 21:34 - Nov 12 by union_jack

Disgraceful

The scummiest football supporters in the UK, I'd wear a Cardiff City shirt before I'd be associated with that bunch of morons.

Apologies to any Cardiff fans that may read this site.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 21:56 - Nov 12 with 971 viewsGwyn737

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 21:12 - Nov 12 by Boundy

Oh my word…

That is shocking.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 06:47 - Nov 13 with 909 viewsmangohilljack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 12:52 - Nov 12 by SullutaCreturned

You saw a lot of the live streams? Ok then, those streams must still be around, can you provide a link please?

Who was streaming this stuff? Was it the Tommy Robinson crowd using their smart phones?

It might have escaped your attention, but due to the constant bombardment of lies and misinformation from the main stream media, it has created an opening for independent journalists who report on things as it happens and via live streaming, thus ensuring that what's reported is actually the truth and not lies and propaganda to suit a narrative
Login to get fewer ads

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 07:23 - Nov 13 with 908 viewsScotia

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 06:47 - Nov 13 by mangohilljack

It might have escaped your attention, but due to the constant bombardment of lies and misinformation from the main stream media, it has created an opening for independent journalists who report on things as it happens and via live streaming, thus ensuring that what's reported is actually the truth and not lies and propaganda to suit a narrative

Can you name some of these independent journalists?
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 07:34 - Nov 13 with 895 viewsmangohilljack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 07:23 - Nov 13 by Scotia

Can you name some of these independent journalists?

I could name a a pretty decent list of them if I wanted to.

Are you trying to say they don't exist?
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 07:38 - Nov 13 with 902 viewsScotia

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 07:34 - Nov 13 by mangohilljack

I believe they exist, let's have the names.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 09:24 - Nov 13 with 881 viewsjohnlangy

Yesterday all the leaders of the political parties in Westminster stood in a line at the Cenotaph with a wreath which they then placed on the Cenotaph steps. There was actually one missing. That was Plaid Cymru. The commentator said Plaid would be represented by Stephen Flynn, the SNP leader who was there on behalf of both parties.

Do any of you know the reason Plaid wasn't represented ?
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 09:28 - Nov 13 with 869 viewsonehunglow

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 09:24 - Nov 13 by johnlangy

Yesterday all the leaders of the political parties in Westminster stood in a line at the Cenotaph with a wreath which they then placed on the Cenotaph steps. There was actually one missing. That was Plaid Cymru. The commentator said Plaid would be represented by Stephen Flynn, the SNP leader who was there on behalf of both parties.

Would that be because they are pacifists historically and if independent a country would not have entered the last world war .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 17:03 - Nov 13 with 826 viewsKilkennyjack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 09:28 - Nov 13 by onehunglow

Would that be because they are pacifists historically and if independent a country would not have entered the last world war .

Plaid would not be in charge of an independent Cymru, of course.
But you sound like being pro-peace might not be a good thing … ?

Even old Churchill promoted ‘Jaw jaw’ instead of ‘War war’.

And you ALWAYS end up talking in the end, so why not talk first and save lots of brave young men killing other brave young men who they have never met.
Meanwhile the high ranks stay well away from the danger.

Wales just like Denmark, Ireland, Belgium, Sweden etc has nobody to fear.

Beware of the Risen People

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 17:06 - Nov 13 with 821 viewsKilkennyjack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 09:24 - Nov 13 by johnlangy

Its an agreement with SNP - not new - but not sure of the real reason why though.

Beware of the Risen People

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 17:52 - Nov 13 with 782 viewsfelixstowe_jack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 17:06 - Nov 13 by Kilkennyjack

Its an agreement with SNP - not new - but not sure of the real reason why though.

Good to see the ambassador of the Republic of Ireland there as well though no sign of the majority party from Belfast .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 20:37 - Nov 13 with 757 viewsSullutaCreturned

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 07:34 - Nov 13 by mangohilljack

And here we are again, you make claims but never back them up with evidence. it's why you are discredited.

I asked you for a link and you provided waffle.

Come on post a link, show me the evidence because I want to see it.

Unless I see a story from a proper independent journalist I can ony assume the people you refer to are just the bog standard looney tune liars and deceivers who promote a fake narrative that is gobbled up by people like you.

How can you ever hope to persuade me to change my mind without showing even one piece of evidence?
How many times have you been asked now? The only assumption one can make is there is no evidence and you are full of nonsense so come on, prove me wrong...if you can.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 01:59 - Nov 14 with 715 viewsRhonddaSwans

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 07:38 - Nov 13 by Scotia

I believe they exist, let's have the names.

or what? you and your far left gang will bully him off the message board?

Poll: Pre season prediction on final League position

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 09:49 - Nov 14 with 654 viewsKeithHaynes

Again, please use the ignore button and think before posting, thanks.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 09:52 - Nov 14 with 647 viewsonehunglow

Over for another year anyway.
Let’s have a good one ,folks.

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 10:37 - Nov 20 with 538 viewsmangohilljack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 20:37 - Nov 13 by SullutaCreturned

And here we are again, you make claims but never back them up with evidence. it's why you are discredited.

I asked you for a link and you provided waffle.

Come on post a link, show me the evidence because I want to see it.

Unless I see a story from a proper independent journalist I can ony assume the people you refer to are just the bog standard looney tune liars and deceivers who promote a fake narrative that is gobbled up by people like you.

How can you ever hope to persuade me to change my mind without showing even one piece of evidence?
How many times have you been asked now? The only assumption one can make is there is no evidence and you are full of nonsense so come on, prove me wrong...if you can.

Why would I try and convince you? You're doing a good enough job of waking yourself up on your own. I saw your posts the other week, massive contrast to what they were this time last year.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 11:03 - Nov 20 with 521 viewsonehunglow

Only one reason why anyone outside of Glasgow would be linked to this Club of hatred and bigotry

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024