Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 minutes silence beautifully observed 11:21 - Nov 11 with 5331 viewsGwyn737

Incredibly moving scenes.

We should be proud we do this kind of thing so well.

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 00:31 - Nov 12 with 1034 viewsmangohilljack

How gullible are you lot?
Fall for the anti British media lies once again.

The only clash was when the police decided to try and stop the so called 'counter protesters getting to the cenotaph to pay their respects, they had to force their way through to get there where the silence was immaculate and perfectly respected.

Any other trouble was caused by paid masked up agitators, none of the real lot there to pay respects were masked up (why would they be).

Why do the news not show the pro Palestinian march up on monuments defacing them and chanting anti white/west/calls for Jihad, terrorist flag waving, denouncements on a vitriolic level.

The two tier policing was there for all to see and a disgrace.

The media hate British people and will always try and pain them in a bad light and the idiots sitting on their arses watching it will lap it up
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 07:49 - Nov 12 with 1001 viewsScotia

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 00:31 - Nov 12 by mangohilljack

How gullible are you lot?
Fall for the anti British media lies once again.

The only clash was when the police decided to try and stop the so called 'counter protesters getting to the cenotaph to pay their respects, they had to force their way through to get there where the silence was immaculate and perfectly respected.

Any other trouble was caused by paid masked up agitators, none of the real lot there to pay respects were masked up (why would they be).

Why do the news not show the pro Palestinian march up on monuments defacing them and chanting anti white/west/calls for Jihad, terrorist flag waving, denouncements on a vitriolic level.

The two tier policing was there for all to see and a disgrace.

The media hate British people and will always try and pain them in a bad light and the idiots sitting on their arses watching it will lap it up

And how do you know this from the other side of the world?
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 07:59 - Nov 12 with 996 viewsGwyn737

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 07:49 - Nov 12 by Scotia

Don’t bother, mate.

Anyone who has to continually change their username to troll around the internet isn’t worth your time.

It really is off the wall behaviour.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 08:52 - Nov 12 with 973 viewsWhiterockin

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 07:59 - Nov 12 by Gwyn737

Don’t bother, mate.

Anyone who has to continually change their username to troll around the internet isn’t worth your time.

It tends to happen when someone has no fulfilment in life and no real purpose. They then try to drag decent human beings down to their level. It's all really quite pitiful if you think it through. Trolling people on the other side of the world in the middle of the night to get a reaction, wow get a life.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 09:16 - Nov 12 with 931 viewsmangohilljack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 07:49 - Nov 12 by Scotia

Oh of course I wasn't there, never claimed to be.
Saw a lot of the live streams and followed it as much as I could.
That said I know how the police/media behave when it's white working class lads on the march
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 09:18 - Nov 12 with 930 viewsmangohilljack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 07:59 - Nov 12 by Gwyn737

Don’t bother, mate.

Continue to change my username?
Enlighten me as to what my previous names were, I'd be interested to know.
I'm sure the mods on here could confirm
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 09:20 - Nov 12 with 929 viewsmangohilljack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 08:52 - Nov 12 by Whiterockin

It tends to happen when someone has no fulfilment in life and no real purpose. They then try to drag decent human beings down to their level. It's all really quite pitiful if you think it through. Trolling people on the other side of the world in the middle of the night to get a reaction, wow get a life.

So because I think differently to you, I'm a troll, I have no real purpose in life and no fulfilment.
That really is a bonkers claim when you don't even know me.

For the record I have a very fulfilling life and definitely don't need to get one.

Yes wow
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 10:13 - Nov 12 with 905 viewsScotia

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 09:16 - Nov 12 by mangohilljack

That said I know how the police/media behave when it's white working class lads on the march

You mean by arresting the white working class lads for behaving like idiots?

I watched a lot of it too and actually saw last week's march with my own eyes. The police got it right.
Login to get fewer ads

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 10:40 - Nov 12 with 887 viewsKilkennyjack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 19:39 - Nov 11 by Boundy

I could use much stronger adjectives to describe them , they sully the name and are an embarrassment to the UK .

You mean England.

England is not the UK.

Beware of the Risen People

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 10:42 - Nov 12 with 879 viewsKilkennyjack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:11 - Nov 11 by onehunglow

I’d rather them crush Robinson and his band of Filth .
They are all front
They soil the British Flag

Its strange why English nationalists tend to favour the Union Jack, isn’t it ?

Maybe they are a bit confused ?

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 12:52 - Nov 12 with 829 viewsSullutaCreturned

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 09:16 - Nov 12 by mangohilljack

You saw a lot of the live streams? Ok then, those streams must still be around, can you provide a link please?

Who was streaming this stuff? Was it the Tommy Robinson crowd using their smart phones?
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 13:26 - Nov 12 with 795 viewsonehunglow

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 10:42 - Nov 12 by Kilkennyjack

Its strange why English nationalists tend to favour the Union Jack, isn’t it ?

Maybe they are a bit confused ?

I dunno .
To many England and the Union Jack are synonymous .
It irks me too.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 15:11 - Nov 12 with 766 viewsBoundy

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 10:40 - Nov 12 by Kilkennyjack

You mean England.

England is not the UK.

Can't help your self can you . Just a quick history lesson for you . Remembrance Sunday recognises all nationalities , race and creeds who fought and died for this country, Now back under your stone , you've not been missed

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 15:22 - Nov 12 with 753 viewsWhiterockin

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 15:11 - Nov 12 by Boundy

Can't help your self can you . Just a quick history lesson for you . Remembrance Sunday recognises all nationalities , race and creeds who fought and died for this country, Now back under your stone , you've not been missed

No sign of Kilkie or Tramps for ages, then they come back on the same day, or is it my imagination.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 15:38 - Nov 12 with 725 viewsonehunglow

In such circumstances ,national spats seem obscene
We fought under the Union Flag.
That includes Welshmen who
I’d down their lives for this island ,all of it.
Plaid Cymru was pacifist and would have been overun by Germany had it not been for the rest of the Union .
Not exactly people to fight for your country when it’s invaded .

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 15:54 - Nov 12 with 708 viewsBoundy

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 15:38 - Nov 12 by onehunglow

In such circumstances ,national spats seem obscene
We fought under the Union Flag.
That includes Welshmen who
I’d down their lives for this island ,all of it.
Plaid Cymru was pacifist and would have been overun by Germany had it not been for the rest of the Union .
Not exactly people to fight for your country when it’s invaded .

I have an colleague of mine who sadly lost his life 37 years ago at the age of 18 ,his name along with hundreds of others from Swansea is recorded on the wall which surrounds the Cenotaph opposite St Helens ground.He served in a Welsh regiment within the British Army under the Union flag.

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 16:32 - Nov 12 with 673 viewsonehunglow

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 15:54 - Nov 12 by Boundy

I have an colleague of mine who sadly lost his life 37 years ago at the age of 18 ,his name along with hundreds of others from Swansea is recorded on the wall which surrounds the Cenotaph opposite St Helens ground.He served in a Welsh regiment within the British Army under the Union flag.

Respect Boundy lad
Respect

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 16:37 - Nov 12 with 664 viewsSullutaCreturned

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 15:22 - Nov 12 by Whiterockin

No sign of Kilkie or Tramps for ages, then they come back on the same day, or is it my imagination.

Probably not, looking at their posts and how much they agree with each other, you're thinking is probably right.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 16:38 - Nov 12 with 662 viewsSullutaCreturned

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 15:54 - Nov 12 by Boundy

Was it Northern Ireland?

Respect and RIP.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 17:10 - Nov 12 with 653 viewsBoundy

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 16:38 - Nov 12 by SullutaCreturned

Was it Northern Ireland?

Respect and RIP.

Yes I'm afraid so , the anniversary of his death is the 24th of this month. Shot whilst investigating an armed robbery of a post office. He's buried in Morriston Cemetery and never forgotten.
RIP

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 18:11 - Nov 12 with 594 viewsKilkennyjack

They were singing ‘England till i die’.
My post was only about the EDL rent a mob.

Every single poster on here will have lost family and friends in wars, i have no idea why you think you are the only poster who understands loss.

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 18:13 - Nov 12 with 588 viewsonehunglow

In a United Ireland , which you crave, you would abandon Remembrance Day
Be honest

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 18:15 - Nov 12 with 586 viewsKeithHaynes

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 18:11 - Nov 12 by Kilkennyjack

They were singing ‘England till i die’.
My post was only about the EDL rent a mob.

Every single poster on here will have lost family and friends in wars, i have no idea why you think you are the only poster who understands loss.

I think ( they think ) they have covered themselves there by stating it was a ‘coming together’ of all areas of whatever political wing they choose or have chosen or are labelled as. Not my words the words of Stephen Yaxley.

My words …

They were scrapping with the police at 11am.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 18:17 - Nov 12 with 575 viewsKilkennyjack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 18:13 - Nov 12 by onehunglow

In a United Ireland , which you crave, you would abandon Remembrance Day
Be honest

Remembrance Sunday itself is marked by a ceremony in St Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin, which the President of Ireland attends.

It is estimated that some 200,000 Irish soldiers fought on the British side in the First World War with up to 35,000 killed.

Why would that change in an united Ireland ?

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 18:19 - Nov 12 with 571 viewsKilkennyjack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 18:15 - Nov 12 by KeithHaynes

I think ( they think ) they have covered themselves there by stating it was a ‘coming together’ of all areas of whatever political wing they choose or have chosen or are labelled as. Not my words the words of Stephen Yaxley.

My words …

They were scrapping with the police at 11am.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Some of the videos show the sort of people that responded to the call.

They could not be more different to the service men and women who attended today.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024