Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let this be the end 16:27 - Aug 27 with 7209 viewsDr_Parnassus

No more excuses.
No more Martin is wonderful.
No more blaming others.
No more process.
No more transition.
No more “but we dominated”.
No more pretending this is a good style of play.
No more being close to becoming a good side.
No more stupid goal kick routines.
No more possession at all costs.
No more walking football.
No more 800 passes going nowhere every game.
No more “Guess what? They will eventually stop running” idiocy.

This utterly bizarre experiment on a football team has to stop now. No more.

This is a proud football club and not some play thing for an ego maniac to have his way with and massage his possession and pass stats in a cheap bid to get noticed.

If we leave it any longer the new manager will have one hell of a job on his hands to correct this mess.

Martin OUT, sell Piroe do whatever it takes.

He has got to go.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Let this be the end on 19:59 - Aug 27 with 1169 viewsmagicdaps10

Bennys a decent bloke, knows the score.

And unfortunately or fortunately.........us fans have no control in when it's the end or not for a manager.

This early and with a blanket over 9th to 22nd in the league........we don't need pure panic but something certainly needs to happen in the next 5 days.

Self indulgence aside.........i would give it another 2/3 weeks. Its important we stick to the plan off the pitch between now and the window regards incoming and outgoings AND then assess a few weeks after that.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Let this be the end on 20:02 - Aug 27 with 1157 viewsQJumpingJack

Let this be the end on 18:36 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

Well there will be a lot of disappointment when Martin is still the manager on Wednesday against Stoke.

No new manager will want to start at Stoke.

I expect Martin will manage Stoke, and O'Leary will be in temporary charge for QPR home.
Let this be the end on 20:08 - Aug 27 with 1127 viewsowainglyndwr

Let this be the end on 19:59 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

Bennys a decent bloke, knows the score.

And unfortunately or fortunately.........us fans have no control in when it's the end or not for a manager.

This early and with a blanket over 9th to 22nd in the league........we don't need pure panic but something certainly needs to happen in the next 5 days.

Self indulgence aside.........i would give it another 2/3 weeks. Its important we stick to the plan off the pitch between now and the window regards incoming and outgoings AND then assess a few weeks after that.

Wrong Benny is a Scum barst@d
So don't get caught up
Let this be the end on 20:09 - Aug 27 with 1128 viewsmagicdaps10

Let this be the end on 20:08 - Aug 27 by owainglyndwr

Wrong Benny is a Scum barst@d
So don't get caught up

Why, what reason for such a harsh endorsement?

Let this be the end on 20:14 - Aug 27 with 1116 viewsvetchonian

Let this be the end on 19:33 - Aug 27 by bennytheblue

Who do we owe cash to now? Did we not pay the laundrettes again?

dont you owe a sum of money to Nantes FC...they shoud by rights charge you intetest

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Let this be the end on 20:28 - Aug 27 with 1080 viewsowainglyndwr

Let this be the end on 20:09 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

Why, what reason for such a harsh endorsement?

The man has bragged up his Dole Crew on here and how much they smashed the Jack fans.
He denied when the boy got involved with the the Anus crew in the 80s 90s .in Cardiff .

There is good and bad everywhere I work on Cardiff most days but this man gives it the big Billy boll@x .

Ask him about the charity game when they turned up with their top boys

Charity FFS
Let this be the end on 20:30 - Aug 27 with 1075 viewsowainglyndwr

Let this be the end on 20:14 - Aug 27 by vetchonian

dont you owe a sum of money to Nantes FC...they shoud by rights charge you intetest

20 plus mill .
They'll be passing us going down quicker than the Titanic
Let this be the end on 20:41 - Aug 27 with 1066 viewsguthrieintherain

Martin out had enough now

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Login to get fewer ads

Let this be the end on 20:48 - Aug 27 with 1056 viewsbennytheblue

Let this be the end on 20:14 - Aug 27 by vetchonian

Yeah Tan can afford it. Hopefully we can get something back from somewhere but I doubt it. Apart from the poor lad losing his life, the thought that those absolute w@nnker agents, the McKays will get a few million from it, makes me sick. Henderson too….he’s a rich bloke, needs to lose more than just his Liberty.
Let this be the end on 21:21 - Aug 27 with 1030 viewsvetchonian

Let this be the end on 20:48 - Aug 27 by bennytheblue

Yeah Tan can afford it. Hopefully we can get something back from somewhere but I doubt it. Apart from the poor lad losing his life, the thought that those absolute w@nnker agents, the McKays will get a few million from it, makes me sick. Henderson too….he’s a rich bloke, needs to lose more than just his Liberty.

so why not just pay up instead of yet another pointless appeal...no class no dignity no shame.....scum suits

Let this be the end on 21:23 - Aug 27 with 1023 viewsonehunglow

Let this be the end on 21:21 - Aug 27 by vetchonian

so why not just pay up instead of yet another pointless appeal...no class no dignity no shame.....scum suits

This thread i not about ccfc who right now afre the nonentities Ive always perceived them as. We really need to look after ourselves.Any demise that might come to them is of nothing compared with our plight
Tan has money
Big difference

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Let this be the end on 21:41 - Aug 27 with 998 viewsbennytheblue

Let this be the end on 21:21 - Aug 27 by vetchonian

Who knows what they are up to? They have no connection to us supporters, but you know that right? They never listen to anything we say, they never try and entice more fans from the city to come when so few of the population do, they won’t listen to the idea of swapping ends to create a better atmosphere….they. Not us. I’ve always though we shoukd pay…..so does everyone I know. If he’s ours he’s insured, doesn’t matter what time the transfer occurs does it? Deadline day it’s midnight isn’t it? Insurance companies open then are they? I really hope Wayne Nash, the fool who runs the stadium gets sacked if he’s ballsed it up and somehow cost Tan more money.
Let this be the end on 21:54 - Aug 27 with 975 viewsDr_Parnassus

Let this be the end on 18:20 - Aug 27 by Boundy

Why try to pick a fight when there's no need ,

Which part did you think was picking a fight?

Can you highlight the sentence for me?

Let this be the end on 21:56 - Aug 27 with 969 viewsDr_Parnassus

Let this be the end on 17:24 - Aug 27 by Treforys_Jack

Virtually no-one has said anything like that for ages , so not sure why your insinuating that they are.

You must be reading a different website to me then.

Let this be the end on 15:27 - Oct 13 with 683 viewsBest_loser

Do you still want him to go ?
Let this be the end on 16:17 - Oct 13 with 623 viewsvetchonian

Let this be the end on 15:27 - Oct 13 by Best_loser

Do you still want him to go ?

Im waiting outside the .com with the engine running...its only a short ride up the M5 to give him a lift.

But seriously if he continues with his current approach and doesnt revert to his idealism why would we want to see him gone?

Many of us who criticised him did so because he appeared stubborn and insisted on a style of play that only made the possession and passing stats look good but didnt win us games..For whatever reason he has moved from that and as a result we are now in the top six.

DO you think had he continued with his "process" and the results were as they were when this thread was first posted his name would be in the frame?

Let this be the end on 16:41 - Oct 13 with 605 viewsBest_loser

Let this be the end on 16:17 - Oct 13 by vetchonian

Im waiting outside the .com with the engine running...its only a short ride up the M5 to give him a lift.

But seriously if he continues with his current approach and doesnt revert to his idealism why would we want to see him gone?

Many of us who criticised him did so because he appeared stubborn and insisted on a style of play that only made the possession and passing stats look good but didnt win us games..For whatever reason he has moved from that and as a result we are now in the top six.

DO you think had he continued with his "process" and the results were as they were when this thread was first posted his name would be in the frame?

The critism was far too early in my opinion , he wasn't sacked as some people were calling for and have now changed their minds
Let this be the end on 17:45 - Oct 13 with 562 viewsKeithHaynes

Let this be the end on 16:17 - Oct 13 by vetchonian

There’s a general sense of belief he has changed his original intentions regards the way the swans play. That ethic hasn’t changed. The players are better versed in their responsibility on the pitch and we have seen a tightening up on the defensive side. Clubs will see his development as a coach and the players he has at his disposal at Swansea, and the culture he has implemented as a real positive.

Of course he is learning from experience, that’s what we all do, even when we touch a hot surface it burns. It isn’t often it’s done again. I think it’s a real positive he can adapt to what he has and then display results. Adapting is what we always do every day.

The latest interview with him is a real eye opener.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Let this be the end on 17:48 - Oct 13 with 542 viewsvetchonian

Let this be the end on 17:45 - Oct 13 by KeithHaynes

There’s a general sense of belief he has changed his original intentions regards the way the swans play. That ethic hasn’t changed. The players are better versed in their responsibility on the pitch and we have seen a tightening up on the defensive side. Clubs will see his development as a coach and the players he has at his disposal at Swansea, and the culture he has implemented as a real positive.

Of course he is learning from experience, that’s what we all do, even when we touch a hot surface it burns. It isn’t often it’s done again. I think it’s a real positive he can adapt to what he has and then display results. Adapting is what we always do every day.

The latest interview with him is a real eye opener.

This post has been edited by an administrator

it's taken him a long time to learn and adapt though Keith
and it is a totally different approach as the stats demonstrate

Let this be the end on 18:04 - Oct 13 with 526 viewsonehunglow

Let this be the end on 17:48 - Oct 13 by vetchonian

it's taken him a long time to learn and adapt though Keith
and it is a totally different approach as the stats demonstrate

A little honesty tee.
No more crap from those who were always right about him

He has won nothing, it is mid October so a little perspective,as they say.

Let this be the end on 18:16 - Oct 13 with 518 viewsmagicdaps10

Let this be the end on 18:04 - Oct 13 by onehunglow

A little honesty tee.

To be fair, original post was at the end of August.

A little perspective certainly.

I think reading back on the posts on here that a few people have learned a few lessons and have eaten quite a bit of humble pie.

Thankfully patience is something that Mrs Magic Daps has taught me........i.think having kids helps ALOT also. 😊

Let this be the end on 18:21 - Oct 13 with 512 viewsonehunglow

Let this be the end on 18:16 - Oct 13 by magicdaps10

To be fair, original post was at the end of August.

A little perspective certainly.

I think reading back on the posts on here that a few people have learned a few lessons and have eaten quite a bit of humble pie.

Thankfully patience is something that Mrs Magic Daps has taught me........i.think having kids helps ALOT also. 😊

I ll handle her,if you wish

I would break my heart off he went

We have the players and we are still too vulnerable

I remain unconvinced he is worthy of such adulation..

This is sport and I always avoid pies of any description

Let this be the end on 18:23 - Oct 13 with 510 viewsKeithHaynes

A little honesty tee.

Vincent Kompany has won nothing.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Let this be the end on 18:26 - Oct 13 with 503 viewsonehunglow

Let this be the end on 18:23 - Oct 13 by KeithHaynes

Vincent Kompany has won nothing.

I think you might be wrong there ,Guv.

Let this be the end on 18:26 - Oct 13 with 501 viewsmagicdaps10

A little honesty tee.

He has won his last 4 games 🙈

So he has won something 🤣

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024