Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did Wales get on in their first group game? 01:32 - Jun 15 with 14122 viewscockett_jack

Could somebody please enlighten me?
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 14:10 - Jun 16 with 1421 viewsperchrockjack

we ll meet again

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 14:38 - Jun 16 with 1402 viewsymaohyd

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 08:18 - Jun 16 by Bovi

Wrong analogy to use on me. Welsh not British. The only thing Wales can rely on the English is to exploit. I'd happily sever all ties tomorrow and I hope the Scots vote that way in September.

You're a man of my own heart, had an Owain Glyndwr flag for father's day that is now flying proudly above my garden.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 14:48 - Jun 16 with 1400 viewsBonjour

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:24 - Jun 16 by Catullus

I only had to read as far as this. This is pretty much how I feel.

And I don't knock Wales or sing Englands praises, or vice versa. Quite possibly because I don't bother with international football!!

Maybe if Wales qualify I will change my tune. But so far, all of the WC that I have seen has been on the breakfast news.

I'm a bit like this - if the Swans or Wales aren't playing then I have no interest.

Only half I 've caught so far was the 2nd half of spain v holland. Not a bad half to catch to be fair.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:06 - Jun 16 with 1361 viewsshingle

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 12:50 - Jun 16 by lifelong

Dear God.

Yep maybe your right, it was the Yanks who stepped in to save us and the English,i`ll rephrase, if it was not for the import of the Yanks we may now be run by the Germans.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:18 - Jun 16 with 1346 viewsNeath_Jack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 12:25 - Jun 16 by shingle

Come to think about it if it were not for the imput of the English in the two world wars Wales would now be run by the Germans, just saying.

That's the thread clincher for me. What an absolute pearler, even by this boards standards.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:30 - Jun 16 with 1328 viewscockett_jack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 14:38 - Jun 16 by ymaohyd

You're a man of my own heart, had an Owain Glyndwr flag for father's day that is now flying proudly above my garden.

Christ that is tragic
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:31 - Jun 16 with 1325 viewsDarran

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:18 - Jun 16 by Neath_Jack

That's the thread clincher for me. What an absolute pearler, even by this boards standards.

At least we'd be at the World Cup.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:58 - Jun 16 with 1312 viewsexiledclaseboy

What strikes me in this debate is the attitude from the "England fans/Brit nats" that their support for England and associated pride in being British is a somehow noble, sensible and mature choice. Yet these same people deride Welsh nationalism as naive, immature and somehow the choice of those with lower intelligence. It's a strange notion and one born of inherent superiority complexes.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:00 - Jun 16 with 1303 viewsymaohyd

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:30 - Jun 16 by cockett_jack

Christ that is tragic

Not really, I have a wonderful garden with fantastic views and I gaze at something that stirs my spirits. Not hurting anyone.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:07 - Jun 16 with 1294 viewscockett_jack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:58 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

What strikes me in this debate is the attitude from the "England fans/Brit nats" that their support for England and associated pride in being British is a somehow noble, sensible and mature choice. Yet these same people deride Welsh nationalism as naive, immature and somehow the choice of those with lower intelligence. It's a strange notion and one born of inherent superiority complexes.

There is a fair amount of truth in that though as what we are dealing with here mostly is warped anti Englishness. It's not hard to look superior in the face of that is it?
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:20 - Jun 16 with 1279 viewsymaohyd

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:07 - Jun 16 by cockett_jack

There is a fair amount of truth in that though as what we are dealing with here mostly is warped anti Englishness. It's not hard to look superior in the face of that is it?

I'm not anti English.

I have many English friends who I am very fond of.

In a good natured way, I enjoy England losing in sport.

I take pleasure in reading about Welsh history and enjoy celebrating a man who's spirit stirred a nation. He may have been fighting the Irish, Germans, French, whoever I don't really care.

I don't hold any malice towards English people in Wales wanting England to win, obviously they do, good on them. I doesn't bother me if Welsh people want England to win, it's a free country.

What I do have is an unhealthy chip on my shoulder, when English people in Wales, go over the top in banging the drum about their Englishness. I certainly didn't do it when I lived in London. It lacks class and respect.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:33 - Jun 16 with 1269 viewsSpratty

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:20 - Jun 16 by ymaohyd

I'm not anti English.

I have many English friends who I am very fond of.

In a good natured way, I enjoy England losing in sport.

I take pleasure in reading about Welsh history and enjoy celebrating a man who's spirit stirred a nation. He may have been fighting the Irish, Germans, French, whoever I don't really care.

I don't hold any malice towards English people in Wales wanting England to win, obviously they do, good on them. I doesn't bother me if Welsh people want England to win, it's a free country.

What I do have is an unhealthy chip on my shoulder, when English people in Wales, go over the top in banging the drum about their Englishness. I certainly didn't do it when I lived in London. It lacks class and respect.

Whereas your previous response oozed class and mutual respect.......

Fuc* off twa*

Follow someone else and stick your George Cross where the sun don't shine.

Wan*er
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:34 - Jun 16 with 1266 viewsBovi

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 11:46 - Jun 16 by union_jack

Just delete "you forgot to swear" and that that will be accurate.

Better a tw-at than a cocksucker

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:35 - Jun 16 with 1261 viewscockett_jack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:33 - Jun 16 by Spratty

Fuc* off twa*

Wan*er

Come on, let's not be disrespectful to those in the minority view.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:44 - Jun 16 with 1249 viewsBovi

What the fcuk is wrong with you simple fcukers? How fcuking arrogant is it to expect us to support fcuking England. All these stupid fcuking comments about the Swans having English players doesn't wash with me.

I don't expect the English to support Wales in anything so don't expect the same back from me. It's nonsense to expect it, the arguement is ridicilous. Let the English support England and the Welsh support Wales, it's simple really just like half the tw-ats on here. If you don't like it fcuk off

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:35 - Jun 16 with 1229 viewsymaohyd

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:33 - Jun 16 by Spratty

Fuc* off twa*

Wan*er

As i said in my post, i have a chip on my shoulder..my rather vile post demonstrated that. Don't worry as there's plenty more if that in me!

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:41 - Jun 16 with 1229 viewscockett_jack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:44 - Jun 16 by Bovi

What the fcuk is wrong with you simple fcukers? How fcuking arrogant is it to expect us to support fcuking England. All these stupid fcuking comments about the Swans having English players doesn't wash with me.

I don't expect the English to support Wales in anything so don't expect the same back from me. It's nonsense to expect it, the arguement is ridicilous. Let the English support England and the Welsh support Wales, it's simple really just like half the tw-ats on here. If you don't like it fcuk off

You've missed the point boyo, try again lad
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:45 - Jun 16 with 1224 viewslifelong

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:41 - Jun 16 by cockett_jack

Ah! The first 'boyo' I n the thread.

What took you so long?
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:52 - Jun 16 with 1208 viewscockett_jack

its just banter mun, like shitting on the english side of the bridge
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:54 - Jun 16 with 1203 viewsNeath_Jack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:31 - Jun 16 by Darran

At least we'd be at the World Cup.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Achtung, baby.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:56 - Jun 16 with 1195 viewsBovi

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:41 - Jun 16 by cockett_jack

Don't call me lad you patronising tw-at. You can stick your fcuking chariot up your arse. Fcuk England

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:58 - Jun 16 with 1190 viewscockett_jack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:56 - Jun 16 by Bovi

Don't call me lad you patronising tw-at. You can stick your fcuking chariot up your arse. Fcuk England

I don't follow the rugby mate. What you should have said is 'you can stick your World Cup up your arse'
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 22:05 - Jun 16 with 1178 viewsBovi

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:58 - Jun 16 by cockett_jack

I don't follow the rugby mate. What you should have said is 'you can stick your World Cup up your arse'

You can stick every aspect of England up your arse as far as I'm concerned. Hope that clears things up

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 22:29 - Jun 16 with 1156 viewsSwansNZ

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:58 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

"... one born of inherent superiority complexes" - you mean English people?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 23:26 - Jun 16 with 1121 viewsepaul

I've had it right off with some English friends laying into me for supporting Italy the other night. Apparently because I'm not supporting England I must hate the English....fukin idiots, they then get all fukin patronising about you should support all the home nations, I said I did except England (went down a storm lol) They said but we'd support other home nation teams so I told them to get on with it.

Bluddy hate people telling me who should or shouldn't follow or support in these games, pontificating tvvats.

Must add I did include a fuk Britian and #welsnotbritish. You can stick your union jack up your .....

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024