Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did Wales get on in their first group game? 01:32 - Jun 15 with 14121 viewscockett_jack

Could somebody please enlighten me?
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 00:59 - Jun 16 with 1292 viewsLiberty

I am baffled by the cringeworthy and embarrassing attitude some Swans fans have towards Welsh national team.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 01:05 - Jun 16 with 1286 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 00:59 - Jun 16 by Liberty

I am baffled by the cringeworthy and embarrassing attitude some Swans fans have towards Welsh national team.

Me too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 08:18 - Jun 16 with 1252 viewsBovi

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 00:28 - Jun 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think many people are expecting the Welsh to support England, they're just baffled by the cringe worthy and embarrassing attitude some Welsh football fans have in regards to the England national team.

Also, your Portugal / Spain argument is not brilliant. They are completely independent countries, where as Wales arguably relies heavily on England to remain a modern and vibrant first world country.

Wrong analogy to use on me. Welsh not British. The only thing Wales can rely on the English is to exploit. I'd happily sever all ties tomorrow and I hope the Scots vote that way in September.

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 08:56 - Jun 16 with 1239 viewsDarran

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 08:18 - Jun 16 by Bovi

Wrong analogy to use on me. Welsh not British. The only thing Wales can rely on the English is to exploit. I'd happily sever all ties tomorrow and I hope the Scots vote that way in September.

You forgot to swear you tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:12 - Jun 16 with 1233 viewsStarsky

With your principles I'm surprised you can endure Swansea City managed by an English manager with English players in an English league. Perhaps we should play in the vibrant league of Wales?

It's just the internet, init.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:14 - Jun 16 with 1229 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:04 - Jun 15 by jackforever

Guess what football fans in rival banter shocker!!
Feck me singing anti english songs is the same as singing anti cardiff songs its banter nothing more nothing less. You see I have never shagged a sheep and I doubt the majority of cardiff fans have eaten rat from bins. My mother never told me to get ny gathers gun and England isnt full of shit but large parts of london and Liverpool are I am lead to believe.
I dont wont cardiff to win the fa cup or premier league and I dont wont england to win the world cup. I go to france on my holidays and enjoy italian food, australian wine and german beer. Bloody frogs, conicts and krauts

Guess what? Posters in lively debate shocker. Next?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:17 - Jun 16 with 1223 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:23 - Jun 15 by lifelong

Australians speak English too..... Shame on them.

Yeah but in an annoying whiney accent watching shyte TV programs.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:29 - Jun 16 with 1210 viewslifelong

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:12 - Jun 16 by Starsky

With your principles I'm surprised you can endure Swansea City managed by an English manager with English players in an English league. Perhaps we should play in the vibrant league of Wales?

Because we're so English perhaps we should have refused to play in the Europa League?

The Swansea Senior League is the way forward.
Login to get fewer ads

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:32 - Jun 16 with 1202 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:29 - Jun 16 by lifelong

Because we're so English perhaps we should have refused to play in the Europa League?

The Swansea Senior League is the way forward.

Nah, would be too cold for away games. Facilities are shocking

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:35 - Jun 16 with 1194 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yet here you are, speaking the English language on a football forum designed to debate all things Swansea City, a team in the English football tier with numerous English players and staff.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:39 - Jun 16 with 1193 viewslifelong

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:35 - Jun 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yet here you are, speaking the English language on a football forum designed to debate all things Swansea City, a team in the English football tier with numerous English players and staff.

I don't care if we've got an English tea lady, Swansea City is Welsh, it always has been, it will never be English.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:52 - Jun 16 with 1180 viewsStarsky

If Scotts, the Irish or English were playing at the World Cup I would and have supported them enthusiastically.
Wales have never qualified. My only experiences of wales is the biased blazer wearing elderly trough snorting committee members and dislikeable players like ratcliffe, aizlewood, Hughes, Bellamy, Bodin, even Andy Legg & David Giles these days. Chris Coleman is hugely annoying.
I thought we'd turned the corner when Garry speed took over but the WFA couldn't find a way of continuing that brand of football and went for a replacement who's success rate is rivalled by his English equivalent, Ray Wilkins.
Welsh international football is a joke, with Cardiff & Swansea fans unable to understand the concept of the difference between club support and country support.
So when you want to laugh at Ingerland being beat by Italy in a really good contest, think again how silly you make us welsh look

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:53 - Jun 16 with 1176 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:39 - Jun 16 by lifelong

I don't care if we've got an English tea lady, Swansea City is Welsh, it always has been, it will never be English.

British though

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:06 - Jun 16 with 1166 viewsBovi

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:35 - Jun 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You want to read up on the treason of the blue books. I only speak English on here because not everyone can speak Welsh, now who's fault is that ?

Fluent Welsh speaker me and we do not speak English in my house

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:24 - Jun 16 with 1156 viewsCatullus

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:09 - Jun 15 by karnataka

I live in England and most of my friends are English and I am absolutely fine with them passionately supporting their country and tbh I'd be disappointed in them if they didn't. I don't think any of them actually think England will win the WC because most of them are grumpy old gits like me and have learned from past experiences not to get too optimistic. However, it's the constant media circus surrounding an England qualification that I find the most unbearable because they all seem to have a totally deluded and disproportionate view of England's chances and very little on which to base that view.

It was mentioned a couple of times during the Spain-Netherlands game that the Dutch media had been playing down their team's chances in the WC. A refreshing bit of realism and a huge lesson in humility that the English media could learn a lot from in my opinion.

I don't hate England the country, I don't hate England the football team but less deluded hysteria in the media would be just fine with me.

I only had to read as far as this. This is pretty much how I feel.

And I don't knock Wales or sing Englands praises, or vice versa. Quite possibly because I don't bother with international football!!

Maybe if Wales qualify I will change my tune. But so far, all of the WC that I have seen has been on the breakfast news.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:51 - Jun 16 with 1144 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:24 - Jun 16 by Catullus

I only had to read as far as this. This is pretty much how I feel.

And I don't knock Wales or sing Englands praises, or vice versa. Quite possibly because I don't bother with international football!!

Maybe if Wales qualify I will change my tune. But so far, all of the WC that I have seen has been on the breakfast news.

It's been a great World Cup so far

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 11:00 - Jun 16 with 1141 viewsCatullus

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:51 - Jun 16 by Starsky

It's been a great World Cup so far

So not the farce I read about on a different thread?

And great despite the way millions of Brazilians feel (and protest) about it?

Maybe I am just too idealistic, but I cannot support football at any cost.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 11:46 - Jun 16 with 1118 viewsunion_jack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 08:56 - Jun 16 by Darran

You forgot to swear you tw*t.

Just delete "you forgot to swear" and that that will be accurate.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 12:22 - Jun 16 with 1101 viewsshingle

Remember the Olympics, loads on here were so proud with the amount of Gold medals the UK won, but guess what, most of those Golds were one by English Athletes, there certainly are a lot of hypocrites on here .
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 12:25 - Jun 16 with 1097 viewsshingle

Come to think about it if it were not for the imput of the English in the two world wars Wales would now be run by the Germans, just saying.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 12:50 - Jun 16 with 1074 viewslifelong

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 12:25 - Jun 16 by shingle

Come to think about it if it were not for the imput of the English in the two world wars Wales would now be run by the Germans, just saying.

Dear God.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 12:52 - Jun 16 with 1070 viewsperchrockjack

Don't speak Welsh in the house? Neither did my father s family originally from LLANDUSSUL but so what?
Language is simply a means of communication but its taken on a more important role than it deserves.

If someone is a Welsh speaker and doesn't speak English fine but I can guarantee most of the TV they ll view will be in English because English is the international language.

Its not a great asset to eshew everything English to make yourself believe you are a greater patriot and I m seeing what Clasie believes now regarding excessive patriotism.

Iys more important to be a good human being than to be able to speak a poartricular language which in WALES is clearly a decisive issue. Seeing the latent hatred of England on here it quite clearly shows what hypocrites we all are as if we were cut adrift we d be royally fecked and that is a FACT

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 12:58 - Jun 16 with 1063 viewslifelong

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 12:52 - Jun 16 by perchrockjack

Don't speak Welsh in the house? Neither did my father s family originally from LLANDUSSUL but so what?
Language is simply a means of communication but its taken on a more important role than it deserves.

If someone is a Welsh speaker and doesn't speak English fine but I can guarantee most of the TV they ll view will be in English because English is the international language.

Its not a great asset to eshew everything English to make yourself believe you are a greater patriot and I m seeing what Clasie believes now regarding excessive patriotism.

Iys more important to be a good human being than to be able to speak a poartricular language which in WALES is clearly a decisive issue. Seeing the latent hatred of England on here it quite clearly shows what hypocrites we all are as if we were cut adrift we d be royally fecked and that is a FACT

Yes, we'd all starve, become a third world country and we're so lucky we're not speaking German.

Christ on a bike....... I'm out.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 13:02 - Jun 16 with 1057 viewsperchrockjack

It is of course a piece of nonsense as it would never happen. The assembly was hardly an overwhelming vote. As fro seperation from England...well ask around

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 13:33 - Jun 16 with 1046 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 12:52 - Jun 16 by perchrockjack

We'll said

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024