Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima 13:35 - Sep 22 with 2477 viewsblackflyingswan

Gone and forgotten.
Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 13:44 - Sep 22 with 2060 viewsblackflyingswan

Bulut.

The Bluebirds' winless start to the season continued yesterday after defeat by Leeds United saw them stay rooted to the bottom of the Championship table. Bulut has overseen Cardiff's worst start in 94 years.

Bulut signed a new, two-year contract back at the start of June, but just league six games into that deal the club have already decided to part ways. Assistant manager Nikolaos Karydas has been relieved of his duties, too.

The club say they are already looking for Bulut's successor.
Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 13:45 - Sep 22 with 2055 viewsKeithHaynes

Schumaker ? the fans I know believe he is in line for the job.

The more sensible see his assistant stepping up.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 13:48 - Sep 22 with 2043 viewsmax936

Bloody shame that, he was doing well as SCFC's agent

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 14:00 - Sep 22 with 2001 views1983

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c9wk5qrxrpno

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 15:05 - Sep 22 with 1829 viewsunion_jack

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 13:48 - Sep 22 by max936

Yes, bad news that!😡

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 15:53 - Sep 22 with 1697 viewsQJumpingJack

Ryan Lowe.......?
Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 16:02 - Sep 22 with 1669 viewsReslovenSwan1

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 13:48 - Sep 22 by max936

He actually stopped the "treble doube" with a 2-0 win at the CCS under the Duff when Swansea reached their deepest trough of boring post Martin dull wingless football.

He also got a draw at the Swansea com.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 16:06 - Sep 22 with 1655 viewsDaPs166

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 14:00 - Sep 22 by 1983

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c9wk5qrxrpno

I wonder how much his severance payment was 😅
Login to get fewer ads

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 17:15 - Sep 22 with 1498 viewsSullutaCreturned

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 16:02 - Sep 22 by ReslovenSwan1

He actually stopped the "treble doube" with a 2-0 win at the CCS under the Duff when Swansea reached their deepest trough of boring post Martin dull wingless football.

He also got a draw at the Swansea com.

Really? I'm sure none of us knew that
Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 17:48 - Sep 22 with 1379 viewsRhonddaSwans

I wonder who will take over next 🤔
I predict Neil Warnock as they are fighting relegation this season.
After 6 games being 9 points ahead of them is crazy (normal service has been resumed after last year)

I can’t wait for the delusions to start with who will take over next.
I will put money on one of them thinking and publishing online C Bellamy will take over 🤣.

So my early money is on,

Neil W ,

Far out bet Gareth Bale 🧐?

Who do you think will take over as Cardiff are a dumpster fire this season ?

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 17:52 - Sep 22 with 1347 viewspencoedjack

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 16:06 - Sep 22 by DaPs166

I wonder how much his severance payment was 😅

The best part that most football fans forget.

How much have they spunked away on managers

Hopefully they appoint sick note Ramsey
Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 17:56 - Sep 22 with 1341 viewsWhiterockin

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 17:48 - Sep 22 by RhonddaSwans

I wonder who will take over next 🤔
I predict Neil Warnock as they are fighting relegation this season.
After 6 games being 9 points ahead of them is crazy (normal service has been resumed after last year)

I can’t wait for the delusions to start with who will take over next.
I will put money on one of them thinking and publishing online C Bellamy will take over 🤣.

So my early money is on,

Neil W ,

Far out bet Gareth Bale 🧐?

Who do you think will take over as Cardiff are a dumpster fire this season ?

IMO Bale will never take a coaching or manager position, he enjoys his lifestyle too much and I don't blame him.
Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:06 - Sep 22 with 1305 viewsRhonddaSwans

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 17:56 - Sep 22 by Whiterockin

IMO Bale will never take a coaching or manager position, he enjoys his lifestyle too much and I don't blame him.

I have always pictured him as a Wales manger one day 🤔.
Plenty of time for golf ⛳️ + he loves Wales.

Who would you put a quid on for their next manager?

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:10 - Sep 22 with 1275 viewsWhiterockin

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:06 - Sep 22 by RhonddaSwans

I have always pictured him as a Wales manger one day 🤔.
Plenty of time for golf ⛳️ + he loves Wales.

Who would you put a quid on for their next manager?

Steven Schumacher is available and I think would take the job, I'm not sure his style is right for Cardiff, plus he is too good for them.
Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:18 - Sep 22 with 1242 viewsRhonddaSwans

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:10 - Sep 22 by Whiterockin

Steven Schumacher is available and I think would take the job, I'm not sure his style is right for Cardiff, plus he is too good for them.

They are more of a physical team and should have a manager to reflect what they have got.

I think they should let tan manage until January.
It would be quality to see a goalkeeper scoring goals 🤣.

Schumacher isn’t going to take the Cardiff job you are spot on he is too good for them.

Brain wave 🌊

Rob Page 😲.

We should infiltrate ccmb + Cardiff city forum and put Robs name forward.
🤣
[Post edited 22 Sep 18:19]

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:23 - Sep 22 with 1203 viewsWhiterockin

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:18 - Sep 22 by RhonddaSwans

They are more of a physical team and should have a manager to reflect what they have got.

I think they should let tan manage until January.
It would be quality to see a goalkeeper scoring goals 🤣.

Schumacher isn’t going to take the Cardiff job you are spot on he is too good for them.

Brain wave 🌊

Rob Page 😲.

We should infiltrate ccmb + Cardiff city forum and put Robs name forward.
🤣
[Post edited 22 Sep 18:19]

I would be more concerned if Nigel Pearson took the job, because IMO he could turn them around.
Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:24 - Sep 22 with 1186 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?462397-EROL-BULUT-SACKED/page4

As predicted they are off with stupid calls
Giggs and Aaron Ramsey 🤣

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:26 - Sep 22 with 1179 viewsbuilthjack

Bring back Colin

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:27 - Sep 22 with 1175 viewsRhonddaSwans

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:23 - Sep 22 by Whiterockin

I would be more concerned if Nigel Pearson took the job, because IMO he could turn them around.

For a minute I thought 😮
Then I remembered he was dead and got the joke 😂.

It nearly went over my head wr

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:51 - Sep 22 with 1068 viewsraynor94

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:27 - Sep 22 by RhonddaSwans

For a minute I thought 😮

Nigel Pearson dead

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 19:26 - Sep 22 with 967 viewsunion_jack

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 18:27 - Sep 22 by RhonddaSwans

For a minute I thought 😮

What😳???

You’re having a bit of a mare this evening Rhondda😂😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 19:31 - Sep 22 with 960 viewsraynor94

For a minute I thought 😮

Have you been drinking 😊

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 19:32 - Sep 22 with 956 viewsWhiterockin

Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 19:31 - Sep 22 by raynor94

Have you been drinking 😊

Sunday in the Rhonda.
Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 20:37 - Sep 22 with 828 viewsQJumpingJack

Social media speculation that they may make a move for the Oxford manager.
Erol Bulut has been sacked by Cardiff City (Ima on 21:23 - Sep 22 with 651 viewsDaPs166

Who I saw them suggest as new manager from 10 seconds of scrolling on the cardiff forum;

Graham potter
Jose mourinho
Roy hodgson

They truly are delusional, aren’t they!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024