Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 15:30 - Aug 13 with 2506 viewsQJumpingJack

The Trust have confirmed on twitter/x that we were at 9,500 a few weeks ago (this does not include hospitality packages).

It will be interesting to see the crowd this evening - it is on Sky, not part of the season ticket and there are two home games coming up in the next 11 days.
Season tickets on 18:53 - Aug 13 with 1564 viewsSullutaCreturned

9,500, how much less than last season is that?
Season tickets on 20:11 - Aug 13 with 1492 viewsfbreath

I downloaded season ticket to my iPhone and saved in wallet app. It says 2023/24 on the tickets can these still be used for 24/25 season as it has been said use same ticket as last season but does that mean the physical card or the virtual one like this type on your phone

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Season tickets on 20:14 - Aug 13 with 1488 viewsvetchonian

Season tickets on 18:53 - Aug 13 by SullutaCreturned

9,500, how much less than last season is that?

about 5000

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Season tickets on 20:16 - Aug 13 with 1484 viewsBoundy

Season tickets on 20:14 - Aug 13 by vetchonian

about 5000

Wow ,that's a hell of a drop off in numbers šŸ˜³

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleā€”not the master."

Season tickets on 20:18 - Aug 13 with 1470 viewsonehunglow

Season tickets on 20:16 - Aug 13 by Boundy

Wow ,that's a hell of a drop off in numbers šŸ˜³

Voting sith feet
Huge drop off
People are bored
Itā€™s ok for the forum super loyal boys but not for most

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Season tickets on 20:20 - Aug 13 with 1478 viewsvetchonian

Season tickets on 20:18 - Aug 13 by onehunglow

Voting sith feet
Huge drop off
People are bored
Itā€™s ok for the forum super loyal boys but not for most

also plastic fans from PL days falling away.....lots of reasons....made worse by new tv deal

Season tickets on 20:26 - Aug 13 with 1460 viewsonehunglow

Season tickets on 20:20 - Aug 13 by vetchonian

also plastic fans from PL days falling away.....lots of reasons....made worse by new tv deal

Doesnā€™t help true.
Regarding plastics,many will have been sickened by our capitulation .
It takes a lot to get them back
Wouldnā€™t mind a few plastics now
Iā€™ve stood with a few plastics who have simply found other things to do with their time ,like family stuff
Kids need to be excited .
How in the name of all thatā€™s holy can this dross be called that .

Ospreys crowds ooor too,so what is it with Swansea people ?

Season tickets on 20:37 - Aug 13 with 1448 viewsBoundy

Season tickets on 20:26 - Aug 13 by onehunglow

Doesnā€™t help true.
Regarding plastics,many will have been sickened by our capitulation .
It takes a lot to get them back
Wouldnā€™t mind a few plastics now
Iā€™ve stood with a few plastics who have simply found other things to do with their time ,like family stuff
Kids need to be excited .
How in the name of all thatā€™s holy can this dross be called that .

Ospreys crowds ooor too,so what is it with Swansea people ?

Swansea people have a raft of opportunities to follow ,partake in on a Saturday, local league football although not as strong as it was still has a role, gyms everywhere you look. The development of the university sporting facilities is wonderful and with that chances to play a variety of sports is something I never had in my youth.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleā€”not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on 20:43 - Aug 13 with 1432 viewsonehunglow

Season tickets on 20:37 - Aug 13 by Boundy

Swansea people have a raft of opportunities to follow ,partake in on a Saturday, local league football although not as strong as it was still has a role, gyms everywhere you look. The development of the university sporting facilities is wonderful and with that chances to play a variety of sports is something I never had in my youth.

But, the local professional teams are the hallmark of the City and should engender life long pride .

Season tickets on 21:11 - Aug 13 with 1403 viewspencoedjack

Iā€™m not a plastic PL fan but havenā€™t renewed this season or last

Bored senseless under Martin & not sure things will improve under Williams.

ST holder for 30 odd years prior to that šŸ‘
Season tickets on 21:14 - Aug 13 with 1405 viewsSullutaCreturned

Or made worse by the last few seasons with all thei signs are that it could have gotten worse?

This is a very big season for the Swans, it's imperative that Williams provides deent, attractive football because apathy has set in and people are finding better things to do and/or cannot justify spending a large sum on something they don't enjoy..
Season tickets on 21:23 - Aug 13 with 1393 viewsvetchonian

Season tickets on 21:11 - Aug 13 by pencoedjack

i get that some "faithfull" fans have not renewed either especially for the reasons you state like you the Martin years tried.my patience......i still live in hope....

Season tickets on 21:26 - Aug 13 with 1377 viewsonehunglow

Season tickets on 21:11 - Aug 13 by pencoedjack

There are more things to do now so we need to show our product is worth viewing
Itā€™s not .

Season tickets on 21:27 - Aug 13 with 1385 viewsSullutaCreturned

Season tickets on 21:23 - Aug 13 by vetchonian

i get that some "faithfull" fans have not renewed either especially for the reasons you state like you the Martin years tried.my patience......i still live in hope....

I was bored senseless under martin and have been ever since him.
Season tickets on 22:02 - Aug 13 with 1336 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Over 6000 this evening a decent enough crowd for a first round game. More than for the Severnside Derby up the road.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Season tickets on 22:36 - Aug 13 with 1254 viewsKeithHaynes

Season tickets on 22:02 - Aug 13 by felixstowe_jack

Over 6000 this evening a decent enough crowd for a first round game. More than for the Severnside Derby up the road.

1,200 Rovers there, Iā€™ve got some pictures of the stadium from a few mates at the game. Strangely enough Cardiff havenā€™t massaged, sorry released the attendance yet.

My apologies - 5,718. Which the pictures really donā€™t evidence. Thatā€™s 4,500 home fans if the Rovers stat is correct.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Season tickets on 22:43 - Aug 13 with 1241 viewscontroversial_jack

Season tickets on 20:11 - Aug 13 by fbreath

I downloaded season ticket to my iPhone and saved in wallet app. It says 2023/24 on the tickets can these still be used for 24/25 season as it has been said use same ticket as last season but does that mean the physical card or the virtual one like this type on your phone

Go into your wallet and just slide season tkt sideways and it will bring you r season tkt up to date
Season tickets on 23:41 - Aug 13 with 1133 viewsowainglyndwr

Season tickets on 22:43 - Aug 13 by controversial_jack

Go into your wallet and just slide season tkt sideways and it will bring you r season tkt up to date

It didn't help tonight also that there was a massive queue at the ticket office because, like us, we could not get tickets online if you linked tickets ,
I'm sure loads didn't then bother .

But for the size of our catchment area we should be have far better attendances
Other cities in the UK have great support but they only have football and it's thier way of life
Season tickets on 06:47 - Aug 14 with 1001 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets on 23:41 - Aug 13 by owainglyndwr

It didn't help tonight also that there was a massive queue at the ticket office because, like us, we could not get tickets online if you linked tickets ,
I'm sure loads didn't then bother .

But for the size of our catchment area we should be have far better attendances
Other cities in the UK have great support but they only have football and it's thier way of life

We should have a cash only desk.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets on 07:30 - Aug 14 with 964 viewsDr_Winston

We've been tedious to watch in general since Cooper's first season. His tenure was like watching England under Southgate. Same style. Grinding out results with boredom, winning plenty of games but not when it mattered.

The Martin era, whilst also capable of being immensely dull at times, was more annoying and frustrating because our squad was clearly capable of more than Martin's tactical choices (and team selections) was allowing it to be whilst every excuse under the Sun was made for him.

Duff's instincts were better as evidenced by the improvement that he got out of Grimes, but he just never got the results to go with it. Williams has thus far been little better than Cooper or Martin. Arguably worse, although it is early days. His obsession with selecting the wrong midfield pairing game after game after game is problematic.
[Post edited 14 Aug 7:36]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Season tickets on 09:29 - Aug 14 with 876 viewsfbreath

Season tickets on 22:43 - Aug 13 by controversial_jack

That didn't work. Had to log into the app and then found it there though they don't make it easy to find.
I have two tickets one personal and one company owned both have their own accounts. Last year you could download both as they are linked/managed accounts but not this year.

Their app once logged in is more about selling you stuff than being useful. You would think the tab called memberships would have your season ticket in it but nope nowhere to be found. Logged in via laptop onto the second account but season ticket nowhere to be found.

What a load of tosh

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Season tickets on 09:39 - Aug 14 with 864 viewsowainglyndwr

Season tickets on 06:47 - Aug 14 by builthjack

We should have a cash only desk.

Agree
Season tickets on 09:46 - Aug 14 with 853 viewsonehunglow

Season tickets on 07:30 - Aug 14 by Dr_Winston

We've been tedious to watch in general since Cooper's first season. His tenure was like watching England under Southgate. Same style. Grinding out results with boredom, winning plenty of games but not when it mattered.

The Martin era, whilst also capable of being immensely dull at times, was more annoying and frustrating because our squad was clearly capable of more than Martin's tactical choices (and team selections) was allowing it to be whilst every excuse under the Sun was made for him.

Duff's instincts were better as evidenced by the improvement that he got out of Grimes, but he just never got the results to go with it. Williams has thus far been little better than Cooper or Martin. Arguably worse, although it is early days. His obsession with selecting the wrong midfield pairing game after game after game is problematic.
[Post edited 14 Aug 7:36]

Winston.
Do you think itā€™s possible ,with hindsight,to suggest Duff wasnā€™t as bad as was thought .
Frankly,what we are seeing now is surely no better .
I personally donā€™t think he left a negative legacy whereas others have .

Season tickets on 10:22 - Aug 14 with 820 viewsDr_Winston

There was a five or six game spell under Duff where things really clicked. He wasn't able to maintain it for whatever reason and it cost him his job.

He also didn't help himself by not being the kind of smooth talking arse kisser that our fans adore. If he had been he might have been given more leeway. Certainly given the time and tolerance that Russy was from Oct 22 to April 23 he might have turned it around.

With Williams it's clear that the club has pivoted back to the path it was trying to follow before Duff came in. We can but hope that it works out better this time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Season tickets on 10:23 - Aug 14 with 819 viewsWhiterockin

Season tickets on 09:46 - Aug 14 by onehunglow

Winston.
Do you think itā€™s possible ,with hindsight,to suggest Duff wasnā€™t as bad as was thought .
Frankly,what we are seeing now is surely no better .
I personally donā€™t think he left a negative legacy whereas others have .

I know you were not talking to me but IMO Duff was useless and had to go, Alan Sheehan should have remained in charge and still be in the position.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024