Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bellamy 21:44 - Jul 8 with 4048 viewsWhiterockin

New Welsh manager?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cek929j2xp1o
Bellamy on 22:02 - Jul 8 with 1739 viewsonehunglow

Think I ‘ ll leave the room !

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bellamy on 08:34 - Jul 9 with 1526 viewsChippy69

Does the job come with a golf club, for half time motivation

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Bellamy on 08:47 - Jul 9 with 1501 viewsonehunglow

Bellamy on 08:34 - Jul 9 by Chippy69

In fairness,it was only a nine iron .
He has a reputation and not a good one in the game . He is going to be targeted by many fans so hope he really has grown up. It’s taken a while though.
[Post edited 9 Jul 8:49]

Bellamy on 08:51 - Jul 9 with 1498 viewsjack247

Mixed feelings on this one. Equally likely to galvanise the squad like Speed and Coleman as he is to alienate half of them and leave players out to satisfy his ego. Polarising character.
Bellamy on 08:51 - Jul 9 with 1496 viewsWhiterockin

Bellamy on 08:34 - Jul 9 by Chippy69

It had better come with a driver (not golf related) because he spends half his time banned.
Bellamy on 09:32 - Jul 9 with 1450 viewsKeithHaynes

Xenophobic behaviour, bankrupt, history of bullying, convicted for assault. No previous track record in coaching bar hanging on the coat tails of Kompany.

The requirements last week.

> Welsh football’s governing body confirmed it was looking for an individual with a “proven track record of delivering success at club and/or international level” and planned to cast its net far and wide.<

I assume he now has a pro licence.

He has had numerous allegations of assault, I’m pretty certain this is going to be a disaster. He’s a bit mad, some would say a lot, The pressure will explode his head.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bellamy on 09:35 - Jul 9 with 1427 viewsraynor94

I thought it strange he didn't follow Kompany to Bayern

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bellamy on 10:22 - Jul 9 with 1360 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Bellamy on 09:32 - Jul 9 by KeithHaynes

Xenophobic behaviour, bankrupt, history of bullying, convicted for assault. No previous track record in coaching bar hanging on the coat tails of Kompany.

> Welsh football’s governing body confirmed it was looking for an individual with a “proven track record of delivering success at club and/or international level” and planned to cast its net far and wide.<

He has had numerous allegations of assault, I’m pretty certain this is going to be a disaster. He’s a bit mad, some would say a lot, The pressure will explode his head.

Well he has a proven track record!

🤔

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Bellamy on 10:24 - Jul 9 with 1355 viewsraynor94

Giggs now Bellamy, the Welsh FA certainly like a wrong un

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bellamy on 10:25 - Jul 9 with 1355 viewsChippy69

You can see why them simple t wats up the road are drooling.
He's a Craaaadiiiiffff lad that can do no wrong.
Perfect
[Post edited 9 Jul 10:31]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Bellamy on 10:37 - Jul 9 with 1328 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
Bellamy on 10:58 - Jul 9 with 1302 viewsWhiterockin

Confirmed.

https://faw.cymru/news/craig-bellamy-appointed-as-cymru-head-coach/
Bellamy on 11:49 - Jul 9 with 1226 viewsBoundy

Cheap option in other words

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bellamy on 11:50 - Jul 9 with 1219 viewsonehunglow

I agree.
I read he’s Welsh!
Well,that’s ok then .
The fact his career was littered with appalling incidents ,many quite nasty,seems lost on some.
It is a gamble nothing less

Bellamy on 12:27 - Jul 9 with 1146 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wales have appointed a new manager who's only experience was as an assistant coach at relegated Burnley. Hard a proven track record.

Hope his man management skills have improved.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Bellamy on 12:29 - Jul 9 with 1133 viewsReslovenSwan1

Bellamy on 11:50 - Jul 9 by onehunglow

I agree.
I read he’s Welsh!
Well,that’s ok then .
The fact his career was littered with appalling incidents ,many quite nasty,seems lost on some.
It is a gamble nothing less

They must have assessed he has grown up and declined alcohol. Responsibility can change people. He clearly has judgement issues.However his job is to make Wales football team win and go for it not fiddle about like Page did.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Bellamy on 12:36 - Jul 9 with 1123 viewstheloneranger

All we need now is Robbie Savage as his assistant!! 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bellamy on 12:44 - Jul 9 with 1090 viewsonehunglow

Bellamy on 12:36 - Jul 9 by theloneranger

All we need now is Robbie Savage as his assistant!! 😂😂

Don’t.
Just don’t

Bellamy on 13:04 - Jul 9 with 1044 viewsmajorraglan

Jury is out for me on this one. He’s played at a high level and coached at a junior level and for the last 5 years or so with Kompany at Anderlecht and then Burnley. He’s had a few brushes with authority in his time and took time out from his managerial responsibilities on account of ill health, that said over the course of his career he’ll have worked with some quality people and hopefully picked up a few things. He was often complimentary of the Swans playing style.

This has the potential to go either way, I am surprised though that the FAW have gone for a 4 year contract, I’d have gone 2 years with an option to extend and a big bonus for qualifying for the WC in 2 years time.

Let’s hope he’s a roaring success.
Bellamy on 13:11 - Jul 9 with 1026 viewsFlashberryjack

I think it's a good appointment IMO, time will tell.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bellamy on 13:34 - Jul 9 with 991 viewsFireboy2

Bellamy on 13:11 - Jul 9 by Flashberryjack

So do I, There is no doubting his passion for wales, he has grown up and has gained decent coaching experience with kompany, I think he will get us going.
Bellamy on 13:51 - Jul 9 with 954 viewsWhiterockin

Bellamy on 13:34 - Jul 9 by Fireboy2

So do I, There is no doubting his passion for wales, he has grown up and has gained decent coaching experience with kompany, I think he will get us going.

I want to give him a chance but I really can't stand the guy, it was the same with Giggs. Hopefully he will get off to a good start and we can build momentum, lose the first couple and we will be back to square one.
Bellamy on 14:11 - Jul 9 with 926 viewsjack247

Bellamy on 13:34 - Jul 9 by Fireboy2

I want to think like this. He’s certainly the type who could galvanise the flaccid, disinterested looking side we’ve become lately.

There’s a nagging doubt in my head though. I can see him having trouble relating to players who don’t have the ability or intensity he did. I’m sure Roy Keane found this a problem.
Bellamy on 14:12 - Jul 9 with 926 viewsDoubeDoube

Bellamy on 13:11 - Jul 9 by Flashberryjack

me too, he always speaks highly of us and will not let the Swansea - Cardiff come into it
Bellamy on 14:39 - Jul 9 with 889 viewsJohnw102

Heard he is bringing his own driver.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024