Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Croatia : Match day thread 08:11 - Oct 12 with 6634 viewsModeratorC

Talk of not losing is futile, this is a must win for Wales.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61063/wales-have-to-win-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61068/page-close-to-tear
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61071/page-delivers-as-h

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 12:37 - Oct 16 with 808 viewsjack247

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 11:48 - Oct 16 by Whiterockin

I'm pretty sure he will not be back for the November games and by next summer he will be fully crocked in my opinion, a season in the championship will finish him. But to answer your question. I would say weaken after last nights match, but was it a flash in the pan or the start of a 3 game winning run?

I’m sure one of the commentators said he was set to miss the next international window.
Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 12:43 - Oct 16 with 788 viewstrampie

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 12:37 - Oct 16 by jack247

I’m sure one of the commentators said he was set to miss the next international window.

I think I seen that when the press said he was out for Gibraltar and Croatia matches that he would also be out for the November internationals.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 13:00 - Oct 16 with 768 viewsRichardO

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 10:59 - Oct 16 by Fireboy2

I purposely watched Jordan and he has a great football brain, as you say he anticipates danger, he did several occasions last night and especially on one occasion in our box where the Croatian player made a run and if Jordan hadn't been aware he could have got a shot off, jordan takes a bit of pressure off Ampadu which makes ethan more relaxed.

Thought he was excellent in the last game, hopefully will be deemed surplus to requirement at Birmingham and snapped up by the Swans.
Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 13:04 - Oct 16 with 764 viewsRichardO

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 11:35 - Oct 16 by Fireboy2

I am alot more confident of winning in armenia than I was before last night's game.

These kids have no fear, if the tactics are right then we can beat armenia.

Arminia away will be a hard game and as for Turkey who knows maybe a step too far for some in the squad but fingers crossed
Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 13:14 - Oct 16 with 742 viewsherbie

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 08:30 - Oct 16 by BryanSwan

Sorry but i completely disagree with this. The amount of aimless balls long that he was able to flick on, take down or layoff to Wilson and Brooks behind him was vital.
Completely occupied the two centre halves and gave the two in behind acres.
He might not be pretty but he plays to his strengths.

Im hoping Ramsey isnt fit for the next qualifiers so we can start with the same XI.

Agree. I thought it was his best game for Wales. Gave us a great outlet and won everything sent up to him. Allowed others to play.
Also agree about young James in midfield. He was excellent but so were the entire team.
Great atmosphere at the ground too.
Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 14:02 - Oct 16 with 714 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 11:48 - Oct 16 by Fireboy2

Weaken us imo, who from last nights starting 11 would you swap him with?

Everyone of those 11 had a fantastic game.

I agree, think he should have retired with Bale and Joe. He slows us down.
Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 15:22 - Oct 16 with 652 viewsBryanSwan

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 11:35 - Oct 16 by Treforys_Jack

Does Ramsey coming back into the starting 11, strengthen or weaken us?

Who does he come in for?
I have read that he won't be fit, that could be a blessing as i think Page might try to crowbar his captain in at the teams expense.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 15:37 - Oct 16 with 642 viewsWhiterockin

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 15:22 - Oct 16 by BryanSwan

Who does he come in for?
I have read that he won't be fit, that could be a blessing as i think Page might try to crowbar his captain in at the teams expense.

Didn't Page say that Ben Davies was captain for all the qualifiers?
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 16:21 - Oct 16 with 605 viewstheloneranger

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 09:16 - Oct 16 by Fireboy2

I agree, Moore is limited but runs his blood to water every time he plays, last night was one of his best, as a few have said he was a nuisance and kept their centre halves busy which helped wilson and brooks.

I agree Moore has his limitations, but his record of 12 goals in 37
Internationals isn't bad.

Plus in the 11 Internationals he's scored in, Wales has only lost once - and he's also scored the winning goal in 4 matches, and scored the equaliser in 3 matches.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 21:43 - Oct 16 with 520 viewsPlankton

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 08:26 - Oct 16 by Fireboy2

Yeah whatever.

Ok kid
Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 21:56 - Oct 16 with 513 viewsFireboy2

Wales v Croatia : Match day thread on 21:43 - Oct 16 by Plankton

Ok kid

Just got back then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024