Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did Wales get on in their first group game? 01:32 - Jun 15 with 13753 viewscockett_jack

Could somebody please enlighten me?
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:44 - Jun 15 with 1164 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:39 - Jun 15 by Jackfath

Why would you chant about England being full of poop if you didn't mean it? Seems a little odd to me?

Jackfath... By his moral thinking process. do you think that if he were to make monkey noises that it would be banter and not racism?
The man is confused.

It's just the internet, init.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:45 - Jun 15 with 1159 viewsdgt73

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:39 - Jun 15 by Jackfath

Why would you chant about England being full of poop if you didn't mean it? Seems a little odd to me?

It would to you.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:46 - Jun 15 with 1156 viewsJackfath

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:42 - Jun 15 by dgt73

I've chanted some of those. I was also happy England lost last night, so I must be anti English ? What will my wife say as she is from Evesham.

She'll probably tell you to grow up and stop being such a dick on here.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:46 - Jun 15 with 1155 viewsDarran

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:44 - Jun 15 by Starsky

Jackfath... By his moral thinking process. do you think that if he were to make monkey noises that it would be banter and not racism?
The man is confused.

Going by his lists on here he probably does.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:46 - Jun 15 with 1153 viewsdgt73

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:44 - Jun 15 by Starsky

The man is confused.

Do you get offended when away fans chant sheep shaggers.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:47 - Jun 15 with 1135 viewsJackfath

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:45 - Jun 15 by dgt73

It would to you.

Yes, you're right, but I am clearly more intelligent than you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:48 - Jun 15 with 1128 viewsperchrockjack

Non idea and frankly it's not important but is strange.a wife ..? I thought you were 14 tops. I ll look at you in a new light now.do you have children English ones that is

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:51 - Jun 15 with 1128 viewsdgt73

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:46 - Jun 15 by Jackfath

She'll probably tell you to grow up and stop being such a dick on here.

No, she has the intelligence to know the difference between a bit of banter and being anti English. There was 12 people in my house watching last nights game 5 of whom were welsh plenty of banter but no anti-englishism. Another mountain made out of a mole hill I see.

Login to get fewer ads

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:54 - Jun 15 with 1125 viewsdgt73

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:48 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

Non idea and frankly it's not important but is strange.a wife ..? I thought you were 14 tops. I ll look at you in a new light now.do you have children English ones that is

Yes I have a wife and she's a barrister and two beautiful daughters. What else would you like to know.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:56 - Jun 15 with 1122 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:46 - Jun 15 by dgt73

Do you get offended when away fans chant sheep shaggers.

Are you saying they are both the same level of offensiveness?
Wow.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:59 - Jun 15 with 1110 viewsdgt73

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:56 - Jun 15 by Starsky

Are you saying they are both the same level of offensiveness?
Wow.

I certainly don't get offended by the sheep shaggers chant, but I have the skin of a rhino.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:00 - Jun 15 with 1103 viewsdgt73

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:47 - Jun 15 by Jackfath

Yes, you're right, but I am clearly more intelligent than you.

You keep telling yourself that.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:02 - Jun 15 with 1099 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:59 - Jun 15 by dgt73

I certainly don't get offended by the sheep shaggers chant, but I have the skin of a rhino.

I'm a member of the Klu KLux Lamb

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:03 - Jun 15 with 1097 viewsdgt73

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:02 - Jun 15 by Starsky

I'm a member of the Klu KLux Lamb

Well done.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:04 - Jun 15 with 1094 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:03 - Jun 15 by dgt73

Well done.

Medium rare

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:17 - Jun 15 with 1077 viewslifelong

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:48 - Jun 15 by Starsky

There's being proud to be Welsh and there's mocking England despite a decent performance. two totally different things. You are a fine poster... Unless you're talking about England & cats.

Now, there's a bunch of bastards, cats that is.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:42 - Jun 15 with 1039 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 19:17 - Jun 15 by lifelong

Now, there's a bunch of bastards, cats that is.

Cats... As cruel as fishermen.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:43 - Jun 15 with 1037 viewsJackfath

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:42 - Jun 15 by Starsky

Cats... As cruel as fishermen.

I saw a dead one on my cycle this morning. I also saw a man walking his cat.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 20:55 - Jun 15 with 1018 viewsperchrockjack

What else would I like to know.? You flatter yourself. Barrister eh? We'll you certainly don't qualify for the working class tag

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:04 - Jun 15 with 1009 viewsjackforever

Guess what football fans in rival banter shocker!!
Feck me singing anti english songs is the same as singing anti cardiff songs its banter nothing more nothing less. You see I have never shagged a sheep and I doubt the majority of cardiff fans have eaten rat from bins. My mother never told me to get ny gathers gun and England isnt full of shit but large parts of london and Liverpool are I am lead to believe.
I dont wont cardiff to win the fa cup or premier league and I dont wont england to win the world cup. I go to france on my holidays and enjoy italian food, australian wine and german beer. Bloody frogs, conicts and krauts
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:07 - Jun 15 with 1007 viewsGretsch

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:17 - Jun 15 by cockett_jack

Indeed. I was in a pub in Engerland last night. Got chatting to two Man United and Liverpool fans next to me (proper Lancashire Lads). When they asked me who I supported there was no question as to why I was supporting England and what followed was very kind words about our football club.

I actually think it's a shame some of our fans have such a terrible view of the English, it just isn't how they are.

So why take time from your really great night to make an obvious attempt to aggravate your favourite clubs fans? Mi would love to see Wales at a World Cup who knows.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:10 - Jun 15 with 1000 viewsperchrockjack

Most football grounds were built in shit areas.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:23 - Jun 15 with 989 viewslifelong

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 21:04 - Jun 15 by jackforever

Guess what football fans in rival banter shocker!!
Feck me singing anti english songs is the same as singing anti cardiff songs its banter nothing more nothing less. You see I have never shagged a sheep and I doubt the majority of cardiff fans have eaten rat from bins. My mother never told me to get ny gathers gun and England isnt full of shit but large parts of london and Liverpool are I am lead to believe.
I dont wont cardiff to win the fa cup or premier league and I dont wont england to win the world cup. I go to france on my holidays and enjoy italian food, australian wine and german beer. Bloody frogs, conicts and krauts

Australians speak English too..... Shame on them.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 00:19 - Jun 16 with 951 viewsBovi

If Portugal didn't qualify for the World Cup would the Portugese public be expected to support Spain because they're the next door neighbours ?

Of course they fcuking wouldn't so why expect us to support England ?? Ever wondered why the Welsh, Scots and Irish support anyone but England

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 00:28 - Jun 16 with 943 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 00:19 - Jun 16 by Bovi

If Portugal didn't qualify for the World Cup would the Portugese public be expected to support Spain because they're the next door neighbours ?

Of course they fcuking wouldn't so why expect us to support England ?? Ever wondered why the Welsh, Scots and Irish support anyone but England

I don't think many people are expecting the Welsh to support England, they're just baffled by the cringe worthy and embarrassing attitude some Welsh football fans have in regards to the England national team.

Also, your Portugal / Spain argument is not brilliant. They are completely independent countries, where as Wales arguably relies heavily on England to remain a modern and vibrant first world country.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024