Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did Wales get on in their first group game? 01:32 - Jun 15 with 13754 viewscockett_jack

Could somebody please enlighten me?
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:13 - Jun 15 with 1776 viewsBovi

Italy 2 Ingerlund 1 ha ha ha

Thursday when Uruguay win the tosspots will be out and not before fcuking time too. So eat sh1t you stupid English knob head

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:18 - Jun 15 with 1767 viewsperchrockjack

I think last post is most enlightening and shows cockett to be well above his attackers here

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:30 - Jun 15 with 1751 viewsQuakerJack

My earliest memories as far as international football is concerned were going to the USA qualifiers... my best mate is Irish but grew up with me in PT. So that world cup was all round his place with his family and friends watching Ireland. With my own family connections in Cork on my mother's side, my major tournament allegiances lie with them. I don't follow the "I'll support the other Celtic nations" thing. I have no affiliation to the jocks, nor Northern Ireland. To me they're no different than France or Japan. I long for the day Wales qualify, I do have optimism for the euros but I'm acutely aware that could all go south very quickly. If there was a Team GB I would get behind them, but I cannot cheer on England, it's an alien concept to me. My wife's English, mates are English, if we ever have kids, they'll be half English, but as far as football's concerned, it's anyone but England. My best mate who I referred to earlier, is a die hard Cardiff fan, but I hate them just as much and enjoy seeing every single goal go in against them. It's not personal, it's just football. .

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:59 - Jun 15 with 1715 viewsjackforever

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:18 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

I think last post is most enlightening and shows cockett to be well above his attackers here

No it doesn't. It just shows that last post was some nutter on a wind up. Where as you are some nutter trying to be serious. Nothing more tiresome than scousejack posting about how useles swansea/the swans/wales/ welsh fans/ welsh people are. Its been going on for years and it remains as pathetic and hopelessly bitter as ever.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 11:04 - Jun 15 with 1712 viewsKingsJack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:02 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

Its also the case the fact we have never and never will qualify for anything at all means we have to support or hate/not support another team to give us an interest.
Its no compensation is it for not seeing your country at a world cup

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 11:12 - Jun 15 with 1707 viewsperchrockjack

I was 8 in that year.

Sad to say we ve not really looked like qualifying. Even when we got close, somehow you knew we would feck up.

Bitter? Not at all, just sick to see my home city going down the nick. This was discussed by many on here in the Swansea City Centre debate so have a go a them too as they feel the same as I do.

Its a fact Swansea has degenerated and its no good hiding. I don't live there but many of my friends and family do. Its why I get upset . Its also why people like you get personal because you know the truth and that always hurts.

This started out as a little obtuse go at the people who take a pleasure about seeing England feck up and its morphed again into a bitter personal matter and the sites creator has joined in which is the saddest of all.
Im done.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 11:15 - Jun 15 with 1703 viewsDarran

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 11:12 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

I was 8 in that year.

Sad to say we ve not really looked like qualifying. Even when we got close, somehow you knew we would feck up.

Bitter? Not at all, just sick to see my home city going down the nick. This was discussed by many on here in the Swansea City Centre debate so have a go a them too as they feel the same as I do.

Its a fact Swansea has degenerated and its no good hiding. I don't live there but many of my friends and family do. Its why I get upset . Its also why people like you get personal because you know the truth and that always hurts.

This started out as a little obtuse go at the people who take a pleasure about seeing England feck up and its morphed again into a bitter personal matter and the sites creator has joined in which is the saddest of all.
Im done.

I don't agree it's degenerated.

In fact I couldn't disagree more.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 11:31 - Jun 15 with 1691 viewsKilkennyjack

Cockettjack - its only a game mun !! Anyhow if the qualification groups were not seeded then England would get to play and lose to the real giants of european football before the finals - italy, spain, germany, holland etc - sounds tough right ? Well that's exactly what cymru faces at EVERY world cup or euro. Some might suggest that being a seeded team has helped engerland to qualify. Apart from 1974, 1978, 1994 etc. Never mind, eh, only a game.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 12:56 - Jun 15 with 1629 viewscanhecatchit

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 11:31 - Jun 15 by Kilkennyjack

Cockettjack - its only a game mun !! Anyhow if the qualification groups were not seeded then England would get to play and lose to the real giants of european football before the finals - italy, spain, germany, holland etc - sounds tough right ? Well that's exactly what cymru faces at EVERY world cup or euro. Some might suggest that being a seeded team has helped engerland to qualify. Apart from 1974, 1978, 1994 etc. Never mind, eh, only a game.

And what about all those English types around all the Premier League teams, saying WTF is little Old Swansea doing playing in our Premier League, they have no fecking right to be here, feck off back to the Welsh Premier League where you belong. And don't tell me it never happened, the English hate us just as much as we hate them . Fact !!!

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 13:11 - Jun 15 with 1615 viewsbuilthjack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:02 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

Its also the case the fact we have never and never will qualify for anything at all means we have to support or hate/not support another team to give us an interest.
Its no compensation is it for not seeing your country at a world cup

Last 8 - quarter finals - of european championships 1976. Everyone forgets that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 13:16 - Jun 15 with 1608 viewsperchrockjack

unforgettable and before the birth of many on here

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 14:55 - Jun 15 with 1568 viewslifelong

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 13:16 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

unforgettable and before the birth of many on here

So was 1966 to most English supporters Perchy, I'm surprised that you put the OP above other people who post on here. He's just another one who was born in Swansea and simply looks down on his place and country of birth and had absolutely nothing good to say about it. A pathetic character really.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 14:56 - Jun 15 with 1567 viewscockett_jack

I'm sorry but how is calling out idiots on here for being anti-English make me look down on Swansea?
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 14:59 - Jun 15 with 1564 viewsJackfath

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 14:56 - Jun 15 by cockett_jack

I'm sorry but how is calling out idiots on here for being anti-English make me look down on Swansea?

You support England. Vis a vis you must hate Swansea.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:04 - Jun 15 with 1556 viewsperchrockjack

Its not for me to put him or anyone anywhere.

Seems he had a fair point and wasn't abusive to any poster but guess what happened next.
You guessed it

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:14 - Jun 15 with 1506 viewsperchrockjack

last post is a good one. My son (English) doesn't hate the Welsh nor even takes the pisss outta us when we screw up.
Its not the people but the media who hype it up.

As for the English hating us as much I m assuming it was typed by a pre pubescent. HEY we re even communicating in the English language which is the mother tongue of most of us.Yeah hurts I know but you cant go on about the Welsh this and that unless you encompass the language, independence, media,economy. Wales would strave without England;as for football, we play in the English pyramid unless some ,to be proper Welsh ,wasn't to play in the joke that is the Welsh league and then we ll be playing in prettier places like Caersws, Connahs Quay etc rather than the northern English cities.
All or nothing or shut the feck up

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:17 - Jun 15 with 1500 viewscockett_jack

Indeed. I was in a pub in Engerland last night. Got chatting to two Man United and Liverpool fans next to me (proper Lancashire Lads). When they asked me who I supported there was no question as to why I was supporting England and what followed was very kind words about our football club.

I actually think it's a shame some of our fans have such a terrible view of the English, it just isn't how they are.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:20 - Jun 15 with 1496 viewsJackfath

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:17 - Jun 15 by cockett_jack

Indeed. I was in a pub in Engerland last night. Got chatting to two Man United and Liverpool fans next to me (proper Lancashire Lads). When they asked me who I supported there was no question as to why I was supporting England and what followed was very kind words about our football club.

I actually think it's a shame some of our fans have such a terrible view of the English, it just isn't how they are.

I honestly don't mind the English football team. I enjoy watching them as I see them at the Liberty playing. However I don't like the English rugby team.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:28 - Jun 15 with 1484 viewslifelong

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:14 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

last post is a good one. My son (English) doesn't hate the Welsh nor even takes the pisss outta us when we screw up.
Its not the people but the media who hype it up.

As for the English hating us as much I m assuming it was typed by a pre pubescent. HEY we re even communicating in the English language which is the mother tongue of most of us.Yeah hurts I know but you cant go on about the Welsh this and that unless you encompass the language, independence, media,economy. Wales would strave without England;as for football, we play in the English pyramid unless some ,to be proper Welsh ,wasn't to play in the joke that is the Welsh league and then we ll be playing in prettier places like Caersws, Connahs Quay etc rather than the northern English cities.
All or nothing or shut the feck up

I've got to say Perchy that's the biggest load of crap I've seen you post. What you and Cockett Jack don't seem to realise is that some of us are proud to be Welsh and what get's up your nose is when people who were born and brought up here turn their bile on the country of their birth.

Shut the feck up? You've got no chance.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:28 - Jun 15 with 1484 viewsperchrockjack

as a rule the England football team don't as a unit shout the odds whilst the Rugger cretins most certainly do. Now them winning the RWC again would make me sick to my toes

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:33 - Jun 15 with 1479 viewsNeiltheTaylor

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:17 - Jun 15 by cockett_jack

Did they say anything as snide as "How did Wales get on in their first group game" and did you laugh along?
[Post edited 15 Jun 2014 15:34]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? (n/t) on 15:36 - Jun 15 with 1471 viewsperchrockjack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? (n/t) on 15:36 - Jun 15 with 1471 viewsperchrockjack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:41 - Jun 15 with 1455 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 13:11 - Jun 15 by builthjack

Last 8 - quarter finals - of european championships 1976. Everyone forgets that.

We didn't qualify from a group stage though did we?
Ugh... rudy Glockner was a right Kant

It's just the internet, init.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:42 - Jun 15 with 1453 viewsperchrockjack

with respect lifey,I could reply in kind but to save my sanity I wont even try.

it does seem the case that there are on here people who see any criticism at all of anything SWANSEA or Welsh as heresy. Utter crap .
if you care you don't like to see your home town sink or your country to be dismissed as a virtual irrelevance.
It may be a siege mentality and I understand that.

If you are not proud to be Welsh (not the case with me) as it happens, its not a hanging offence. On other hand naked pride and excessive patriotism can lead to intolerance and wars which have plagued us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024