Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training cancelled tomorrow 22:45 - Dec 9 with 33879 viewsMightyScouse

John Coleman has been summoned by the chairman and board of directors to a meeting, tomorrow morning. Training has been cancelled. Hopefully the end for Sunday League Manager Coleman and his no-mark number 2 - Bell.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:14 - Dec 10 with 1502 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:11 - Dec 10 by HK_Dale

You mean like you wished death on Bury yesterday?

Boom!
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:14 - Dec 10 with 1494 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:09 - Dec 10 by Sandyman

Sweetcorn - 13:59

"I've gotta say i'm having more fun watching us lose than i've ever had. i've found the haven for all moronic rochdale fans in the sandy shouting abuse, just hearing them at games is worth the admission."

Sweetcorn - 14:03

"I've simply had enough of hearing them and looking for any old stick to beat coleman with."

Raised a smile

I'm talking about hearing the comments they are coming out with at the games, such as cav is no where near the play, yet they find reason to blame him, its hilarious.

As for the constant coleman out threads on here, and hearing how after so many years people aren't coming, its just tedious.

they are different.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:17 - Dec 10 with 1473 viewsDale27

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:43 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

Fine and dandy. Still wanna drink after watchin a dale masterclass on the 21st?

Yeah, we'll sort something out. Send me your new number you clown.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:17 - Dec 10 with 1464 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:14 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

I'm talking about hearing the comments they are coming out with at the games, such as cav is no where near the play, yet they find reason to blame him, its hilarious.

As for the constant coleman out threads on here, and hearing how after so many years people aren't coming, its just tedious.

they are different.

Its called honest views THE SUPPORTERS(FANS) ARE NOT HAPPY BUNNY'S and its alot of money to shell out over a season especially when your not a ST Holder or on a very low income

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:18 - Dec 10 with 1460 viewsTTNYear

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:11 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

What a comeback that is targeting somebody because they have disabilities like i said come and experience the after effect of your hate speeches out on the terraces with me sometime

Fitzochris.... pass us the Hob Nobs will ya...

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:18 - Dec 10 with 1458 viewsKenBoon

Poppy the Prefabricated try hard troll.
I'm going to sit back and enjoy watching Tazzy giving you another lesson in Internets.

(Sorry for nicking someone else's gimmick)
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:20 - Dec 10 with 1431 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:18 - Dec 10 by TTNYear

Fitzochris.... pass us the Hob Nobs will ya...

32 pages, 90% of this between Taz an corn
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:21 - Dec 10 with 1423 viewssandylaner1

Login to get fewer ads

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:21 - Dec 10 with 1432 viewsDaleaholic

This messageboard...

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:21 - Dec 10 with 1425 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:18 - Dec 10 by KenBoon

Poppy the Prefabricated try hard troll.
I'm going to sit back and enjoy watching Tazzy giving you another lesson in Internets.

(Sorry for nicking someone else's gimmick)

you and tazzy back touching each other at half time? How sweet.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:21 - Dec 10 with 1418 viewsChaffRAFC

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:17 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

Its called honest views THE SUPPORTERS(FANS) ARE NOT HAPPY BUNNY'S and its alot of money to shell out over a season especially when your not a ST Holder or on a very low income

Don't spend your money on a Plymouth shirt just to wave at Exeter fans then you moron. You did exactly the same at Southampton in a Portsmouth shirt. If you wanna stop going to Dale, you'll do everyone a favour.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:24 - Dec 10 with 1388 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:21 - Dec 10 by ChaffRAFC

Don't spend your money on a Plymouth shirt just to wave at Exeter fans then you moron. You did exactly the same at Southampton in a Portsmouth shirt. If you wanna stop going to Dale, you'll do everyone a favour.

It were the famous shirt i bought back in 2010 DALE FAN SAVING ARGYLE so get your facts you dirty red not that you go the devil's playground
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:25 - Dec 10 with 1378 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:24 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

It were the famous shirt i bought back in 2010 DALE FAN SAVING ARGYLE so get your facts you dirty red not that you go the devil's playground

Famous, you cray?

Keep building them bridges tazzy
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:27 - Dec 10 with 1370 viewsHK_Dale

such a friendly guy, fostering such long lasting relationships with other fans.... oh wait. . .
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:27 - Dec 10 with 1367 viewsChaffRAFC

I never said it wasn't for when Plymouth were in trouble, merely that you bought a shirt, wore it yesterday for no other reason than to attempt to wind the opposition up, funny really though as you were about 70 yards away from the away fans. Well done, you really showed them Taz.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:28 - Dec 10 with 1355 viewschuckleberry

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:21 - Dec 10 by ChaffRAFC

At last some sense on this thread.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:29 - Dec 10 with 1340 viewssweetcorn

there are no words.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:30 - Dec 10 with 1327 viewsClivert

Did the players have training today then or what?
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:30 - Dec 10 with 1327 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:27 - Dec 10 by HK_Dale

such a friendly guy, fostering such long lasting relationships with other fans.... oh wait. . .

The Day Chaffs treats me like a normal person is the day of Jesus's second coming

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:32 - Dec 10 with 1313 viewsTTNYear

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:29 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

there are no words.

Can you be quiet at the back... I'm trying to watch this unfold

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:32 - Dec 10 with 1309 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:29 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

there are no words.

I'd rather be honest lets not forget Exeter ripped off our fans at St James Park charged £21 for standing when it were £18

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:33 - Dec 10 with 1303 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:30 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

The Day Chaffs treats me like a normal person is the day of Jesus's second coming

I heard Jesus was a pole who works at tescos part time. What dya think to that?
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:35 - Dec 10 with 1284 viewsChaffRAFC

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:30 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

How am I not treating you like a "normal" person, if I think someone's a moron, I'll tell them!

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:35 - Dec 10 with 1280 viewsTVOS1907

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:14 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

England Under 21s don't normally clash with Rochdale games hence i go but for some reason this season Matches have been arranged so they do wish we had players called up by Pearce but the chances of that happening are zero

IIRC, only that one at Blackpool clashed with a Dale game and even that was a cup replay that we couldn't have forecast, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:37 - Dec 10 with 1256 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:35 - Dec 10 by TVOS1907

IIRC, only that one at Blackpool clashed with a Dale game and even that was a cup replay that we couldn't have forecast, tbf.

Hence low attendances that night as there were a national derby up the road for the 3rd of the price of the replay and many people had already sorted stuff well in advance with makes this post invaild

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024