Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training cancelled tomorrow 22:45 - Dec 9 with 33876 viewsMightyScouse

John Coleman has been summoned by the chairman and board of directors to a meeting, tomorrow morning. Training has been cancelled. Hopefully the end for Sunday League Manager Coleman and his no-mark number 2 - Bell.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:27 - Dec 10 with 1629 views442Dale

Having read everthing to this point, it needs saying I was wrong about the atmosphere around Dale. This is quite possibly the most memorable thread in the history of the internet.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:29 - Dec 10 with 1591 viewsBigKindo

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:09 - Dec 10 by Ralphs12

Genuine question tazzy, you know you want to be a sports journo photographer thing... Do you actually own a camera? Like a proper one?

Now be fair. What about the stunning picture he submitted of the gravy he digested at Sandbrook Park prior to the Vale away game. Keep the pictures of flowing gravy flowing Taz.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:29 - Dec 10 with 1574 viewsBeefCurtain

If you want my honest opinion, I actually prefer the Bury Away Day Review..

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:30 - Dec 10 with 1565 viewsfitzochris

Twelve-page mark hit, but plenty of mileage left in this one yet, I fancy.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:31 - Dec 10 with 1552 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:29 - Dec 10 by BigKindo

Now be fair. What about the stunning picture he submitted of the gravy he digested at Sandbrook Park prior to the Vale away game. Keep the pictures of flowing gravy flowing Taz.

But how much better would it have been, taken on a cracking bit of photographing kit? I don't doubt his technique for on minute I saw the picture of the chippy sign after all.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:31 - Dec 10 with 1557 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:30 - Dec 10 by fitzochris

Twelve-page mark hit, but plenty of mileage left in this one yet, I fancy.

my honest view is 16 pages.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:33 - Dec 10 with 1542 viewsNotEyreClue

This is fantastic! It's threads like this that keep me coming back to the site. Many thanks chaps, comedy gold

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:33 - Dec 10 with 1539 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:31 - Dec 10 by Ralphs12

But how much better would it have been, taken on a cracking bit of photographing kit? I don't doubt his technique for on minute I saw the picture of the chippy sign after all.

Don't forget the picture of that non-league ground taken in the pitch black with no flash, I still get goosebumps now when i look at that black rectangle.

Login to get fewer ads

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:35 - Dec 10 with 1525 viewsChaffRAFC

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:25 - Dec 10 by TTNYear

It's a good job I've got Sky +... Can someone rewind... I've just been for a particularly troublesome shyte...

David Bailey's had the same trouble, he's sh!tt!ng himself looking at Tazzy's work!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:40 - Dec 10 with 1478 viewsBigKindo

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:31 - Dec 10 by Ralphs12

What was posted looked quite appetising. With more refined equipment well then it may have looked less appetising.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:42 - Dec 10 with 1464 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:40 - Dec 10 by BigKindo

What was posted looked quite appetising. With more refined equipment well then it may have looked less appetising.

Unfortunately I didn't ever get to see said gravy. Did it look better than sex, just as a general marker in the sand?
Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:42 - Dec 10 with 1461 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:56 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

Coleman out. Tazzy in?

Sweetcorn...I'm totally lost, where did we leave our arguement....does it need another thread or are you frying a bigger fish now with Tazzy..?

:-)
Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:43 - Dec 10 with 1440 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:42 - Dec 10 by Albert_Whitehurst

Sweetcorn...I'm totally lost, where did we leave our arguement....does it need another thread or are you frying a bigger fish now with Tazzy..?

:-)

It pittered out, as i've said, if you want to call Cav a prick, you know where he'll be on a saturday afternoon around 6 o'clock.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:43 - Dec 10 with 1436 viewsTTNYear

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:40 - Dec 10 by BigKindo

I've just looked at the listings tonight... Any of youse worried you've missed anything will be delighted to know they'll be a highlights package around 10pm... Thanks Josh for that

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:46 - Dec 10 with 1422 viewsoff2div1

He is also Carlton.Palmer,s bookie
Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:48 - Dec 10 with 1394 viewssandylaner1

that feel when views on a thread is 4 times higher than an average home attendance.....

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:48 - Dec 10 with 1396 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:43 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

It pittered out, as i've said, if you want to call Cav a prick, you know where he'll be on a saturday afternoon around 6 o'clock.

I'm playing rugby Saturday in Acton and then off to a party in Isleworth....it'll have to keep til' Boxing Day I guess.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:50 - Dec 10 with 1378 viewsBigKindo

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:42 - Dec 10 by Ralphs12

Unfortunately I didn't ever get to see said gravy. Did it look better than sex, just as a general marker in the sand?

The gravy was surreal in the best traditions of the middle period of Dali's work. It exhibited a propensity to flow uphill. The picture lacked some colour, probably owing to the fact that the offer of sprouts was declined. However, these early mistakes can be rectified over time. Did it look better than sex? Perhaps? A matter of opinion but it certainly took my breath away.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:54 - Dec 10 with 1341 viewsBigKindo

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:33 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

Don't forget the picture of that non-league ground taken in the pitch black with no flash, I still get goosebumps now when i look at that black rectangle.

Genius, pure genius. Unlike that Picasso fellow, blue women with one eye in the middle of the forehead. Now that will never catch on.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:56 - Dec 10 with 1320 viewsmizfit

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:06 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

Your Negative Views are not helping the thread one bit Mizfit

Yeh they are tazbot
I'm trying to make u realise how deluded you are so you become part of the real world
Training cancelled tomorrow on 16:00 - Dec 10 with 1295 viewsdancdale

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:46 - Dec 10 by off2div1

He is also Carlton.Palmer,s bookie

I see its true what they say about black men
Training cancelled tomorrow on 16:03 - Dec 10 with 1265 viewsThreeLions

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:56 - Dec 10 by mizfit

Yeh they are tazbot
I'm trying to make u realise how deluded you are so you become part of the real world

Your not off the hook yet sunshine, explanation please
Training cancelled tomorrow on 16:05 - Dec 10 with 1251 viewsCrede

Taz, just to put you right

In the Church on Saturday stood at the bar with me was an Exeter fan who lives in bury, he brought along with him a bury mate who came to watch a game, and a few peaceful pints

On another day, with a few others up, you'd have been flattened on the spot wearing that Argyle shirt, especially with them playing this coming weekend, it's purely to antagonise them why you chose to wear that shirt.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 16:06 - Dec 10 with 1243 viewsmacro

Training cancelled tomorrow on 15:56 - Dec 10 by mizfit

Yeh they are tazbot

surely you mean diluted
Training cancelled tomorrow on 16:14 - Dec 10 with 1194 viewsrochdale1987

mightyscouse where the f8ck are you????!!!! Gone very quiet so what's all this about..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024