Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great result, not a great performance. 22:12 - Oct 23 with 5456 viewsMoonyDale

The scoreline flattered us tonight, first half they were poor we were worse. Things didn't improve second half until the change, Donnelly changed the game with a cracking header from ............wait for it............A cross from what looked suspiciously like Grant out on the wing, the goal repaid a few minutes later from Grant from ..........Wait for it........A cross from Donnelly out on the other flank. If we start with that formation on Saturday we have a chance, if we go with big Dele up front as we did from the start tonight we will struggle. Those who were booing in the Sandy just before the first goal hang your heads in shame, you could see that the players were struggling for confidence and the Boo boys did them no favours, 2 cracking finishes though and 2 superb crosses into the box...Take note JC..
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Great result, not a great performance. on 11:09 - Oct 24 with 726 viewsD_Alien

Great result, not a great performance. on 23:48 - Oct 23 by sweetcorn

Sorry. I didn't realise that I had to use correct grammar on a forum. I have taken note and will do so from now on.

Also if D_alien is replying to me, please allow he's to know that he's wasting his time, as he's been on my ignore list since he kept mentioning how he was thinking about going games but didn't, but doesn't miss it. There's only so many times i can hear that.

LOL!

As if you'd know I was correcting your stupidity if you actually had me on ignore!

The reality is , you had no answer to the fact that I'd made your "oxford english" crap look like the crap it was.

Like I give one...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Great result, not a great performance. on 11:09 - Oct 24 with 728 viewsSandy_Lane

Thought JK and Grimes seemed to be in each other's positions a lot last night. A good few times when JK was the furthest man forward and Grimes was 10-15 yards back, which felt a bit odd.

Did think Grimes had a good game though. Finally got in for one of those 50/50 headers, their fella went under him, Grimes hit the deck. Free kick to them. Anywhere else on the field that would've been a free kick for us.
Great result, not a great performance. on 12:47 - Oct 24 with 665 viewsTVOS1907

Great result, not a great performance. on 10:25 - Oct 24 by 442Dale

Talking about the captaincy, I noticed Cavanagh had the armband back last night - was he captain at Plymouth too? Tutte had it v Morecambe even though Cavanagh was back in the side.

Yes, he was captain at Plymouth (south west, erm east, France) on Saturday.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024