Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cavanagh 17:01 - Oct 13 with 13440 viewsmizfit

GET HIM OFF
Cavanagh on 13:40 - Oct 14 with 1706 viewsisitme

Cavanagh on 13:25 - Oct 14 by TalkingSutty

Cavanagh should be done under the Trades Description Act and the manager should be done for aiding and abetting him. Then to top it all off he deflects the blame onto the paying public !! Theyve got some brass neck this lot.

Even Stevie Wonder could see that Cavanagh needed to be replaced. He just does not look fit to me. Rafferty played better in his role on Tuesday than Cavanagh did yesterday.

Edwards and Cavanagh are too similar to both play in midfield.
Cavanagh on 13:44 - Oct 14 with 1699 viewsTVOS1907

Cavanagh on 13:25 - Oct 14 by TalkingSutty

Cavanagh should be done under the Trades Description Act and the manager should be done for aiding and abetting him. Then to top it all off he deflects the blame onto the paying public !! Theyve got some brass neck this lot.

Did Lo-Cost service your needs today, TS?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Cavanagh on 13:57 - Oct 14 with 1684 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Cavanagh on 13:22 - Oct 14 by judd

He means fans of the Bruce Willis series of films, tbh.

Oh right, well she should have made that clearer.

You'd think he would be perfect holed up in one of these hotels doing battle with our very nasty dale squad.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Cavanagh on 13:58 - Oct 14 with 1678 viewsjudd

Cavanagh on 13:57 - Oct 14 by BigDaveMyCock

You'd think he would be perfect holed up in one of these hotels doing battle with our very nasty dale squad.

Banned from them all, apparently.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Cavanagh on 14:04 - Oct 14 with 1655 viewsD_Alien

Cavanagh on 13:57 - Oct 14 by BigDaveMyCock

You'd think he would be perfect holed up in one of these hotels

Don't think he's keen on the YMCA

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cavanagh on 14:07 - Oct 14 with 1648 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Cavanagh on 14:04 - Oct 14 by D_Alien

You'd think he would be perfect holed up in one of these hotels

Don't think he's keen on the YMCA

I've heard Back to the Future fans are also up in arms about the whole Coleman era and plans to make a real flux capictor have been stepped up.

Police Academy fans have not made their feelings known. Just the usual machine gun noises from them at the moment.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Cavanagh on 14:13 - Oct 14 with 1628 viewsjudd

Star Trek fans blame a lack of enterprise, and Star Wars fans won't be striking back.

Cavanagh on 14:18 - Oct 14 with 1622 viewsMoonyDale

Cavanagh on 14:13 - Oct 14 by judd

Star Trek fans blame a lack of enterprise, and Star Wars fans won't be striking back.

And Red Dwarf fans are blaming Redshaw for knowing where the net is....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Cavanagh on 14:37 - Oct 14 with 1605 viewsjudd

Lassie fans do nothing but bitch...

Cavanagh on 16:01 - Oct 14 with 1560 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Cavanagh on 20:21 - Oct 13 by RAFC1907

I agree with you about going to ticket office etc, its like trying to draw blood from a stone getting sense out of them ladies in that office. Since when have office staff been celebrities?

The club shop however I think they have the right people in there, down to earth level headed people, the lady in there is always smiling and helpful, Mr Woodhouse is a true gent, and I think its well run on that side.

To be honest its better to just think about the team, dont try to think about morans working at the club that dont know anything about the dale, try think of the positives, like watching the dale that matters more to you.

Having said that I have already ranted my frustrations with Coleman on other threads, I aint going again now until Christmas, not wasteing more money when that £80 plus can go on presants for loved ones.

First I have heard about hotels but like talkingsutty has stated I feel the same way.

The club shop was more about the lack of stock last season, the customer service has improved no end as has the stock.

I have no reason to doubt the information regarding the hotels, the person who told me was also ashamed.

We are a pub team i'm afraid and I see our only hope is Craig Dawson being sold for a few million pounds and the add ons we have kicking in.

Its so sad.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Cavanagh on 16:07 - Oct 14 with 1547 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Yup, thats the one Spunky!

Cavanagh on 16:11 - Oct 14 with 1536 viewssweetcorn

Cavanagh on 16:07 - Oct 14 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Yup, thats the one Spunky!

its amazing good luck he was there to overhear that conversation because now we know the truth.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Cavanagh on 16:15 - Oct 14 with 1527 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Cavanagh on 13:20 - Oct 14 by BigDaveMyCock

'Die hard fans can't be @rsed any more'

What do you think constitutes being a 'die-hard fan'?

The fact they can't be @rsed suggests they lack the very ingredient to be a 'die-hard fan.'

They are die-hard fans who are not going because they are not happy??

No, these people are not die-hard fans. On the contrary, their actions suggests they are in fact fickle fans.

We got beat. Deal with it and stop behaving like a spoilt little brat.

You aint ma Dad, so dont tell me what I can and can not say.

Rather than die hards, how about fans with at least 15 years of Dale watching then?

Still a worry is it not BigCock?

Cavanagh on 16:18 - Oct 14 with 1517 viewssweetcorn

Cavanagh on 16:15 - Oct 14 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Rather than die hards, how about fans with at least 15 years of Dale watching then?

He's right though. Because the term 'die-hard fan' suggests that you'll stick with them regardless of what go's on.

Obviously if you're turning your back, then you're not with them through anything.

Cavanagh on 16:26 - Oct 14 with 1497 views442Dale

Before this gets out of hand, would it be fair to say reactions are extreme after a poor display and a defeat? A win yesterday and this board is nowhere near as busy.

Things have changed on the pitch at Dale, they're a lot better than this time last season for a start. But not as good as the few years before that. But better than in 2006.

But worse than in 2005.

But about the same as 2004.

But better than 1998.

But not as entertaining as 1988.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Cavanagh on 16:28 - Oct 14 with 1490 viewssweetcorn

Cavanagh on 16:15 - Oct 14 by SteTsGoldenBoot

He's right though. Because the term 'die-hard fan' suggests that you'll stick with them regardless of what go's on.

Obviously if you're turning your back, then you're not with them through anything.

Cavanagh on 16:33 - Oct 14 with 1481 viewsBeefCurtain

Cavanagh on 16:26 - Oct 14 by 442Dale

Before this gets out of hand, would it be fair to say reactions are extreme after a poor display and a defeat? A win yesterday and this board is nowhere near as busy.

Things have changed on the pitch at Dale, they're a lot better than this time last season for a start. But not as good as the few years before that. But better than in 2006.

But worse than in 2005.

But about the same as 2004.

But better than 1998.

But not as entertaining as 1988.

Is the overreaction due to the poor performance, another poor home result, team selection, Coleman's apparent 'dig' at the fans post match or is it a case of all of the above?

It's not the reaction that worries me as such, it's the fact that some people seem to be turning against Coleman and the team. OK it's certainly only a small minority of people but if hardened fans are staying away then it is pretty distressing (we've endured much worse than this and we're 6th in the table ffs)

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Cavanagh on 16:39 - Oct 14 with 1464 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Cavanagh on 16:28 - Oct 14 by sweetcorn

I'm not, but you only have to read through the various threads on here to see that 'Fans who have watched a long time' are reducing games or not watching at all.

I'm not enjoying going at the minute, but I am trying to get into it and I hope my enthusiasm returns, but seeing Coleman playing his mates when they aren't good enough isn't helping.

Time will tell if i'm a die hard or not i guess!

Cavanagh on 16:42 - Oct 14 with 1459 viewsD_Alien

Cavanagh on 16:28 - Oct 14 by sweetcorn

Die-hard doesn't mean you'll never die, just that it'll take a lot to see you off.

Hope that helps?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cavanagh on 16:43 - Oct 14 with 1450 viewsTVOS1907

Cavanagh on 16:39 - Oct 14 by SteTsGoldenBoot

I'm not, but you only have to read through the various threads on here to see that 'Fans who have watched a long time' are reducing games or not watching at all.

I'm not enjoying going at the minute, but I am trying to get into it and I hope my enthusiasm returns, but seeing Coleman playing his mates when they aren't good enough isn't helping.

Time will tell if i'm a die hard or not i guess!

Your record has certainly never been called into question, Steve.

Cavanagh on 16:56 - Oct 14 with 1424 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Cavanagh on 16:43 - Oct 14 by TVOS1907

Your record has certainly never been called into question, Steve.

If I could find our mutual friend, it may be!

I'll go and sit with him :-)

Cavanagh on 17:12 - Oct 14 with 1399 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

TVOS my record would be called into question this season because of lack of funds and the price raising in The Football League who don't even give a f**k about the fans which puts their "Real Football Real Fans" out of context because even in League Two now its prices like how the championship use to be

LOVE THE DALE

LOVE ENGLAND

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Cavanagh on 17:21 - Oct 14 with 1380 viewsTVOS1907

Cavanagh on 17:12 - Oct 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

TVOS my record would be called into question this season because of lack of funds and the price raising in The Football League who don't even give a f**k about the fans which puts their "Real Football Real Fans" out of context because even in League Two now its prices like how the championship use to be

LOVE THE DALE

LOVE ENGLAND

Taz, I was talking to SteT and it was a private joke.

How much were tickets for Norwich on Friday, by the way?

Cavanagh on 17:22 - Oct 14 with 1371 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Cavanagh on 17:21 - Oct 14 by TVOS1907

Taz, I was talking to SteT and it was a private joke.

How much were tickets for Norwich on Friday, by the way?

bought in a group so it were only £5

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Cavanagh on 17:24 - Oct 14 with 1432 viewsTVOS1907

Cavanagh on 17:22 - Oct 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

bought in a group so it were only £5

Each?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024