Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cavanagh 17:01 - Oct 13 with 13437 viewsmizfit

GET HIM OFF
Cavanagh on 21:35 - Oct 13 with 2301 viewssandylaner1

Cavanagh on 21:13 - Oct 13 by sweetcorn

Deadly serious.

popcorn
Cavanagh on 22:02 - Oct 13 with 2266 viewsBirchy915

Lillis
Rafferty Edwards Bennet McIntire
Tutte Kennedy Puterill
Grimes Adebola Grant
Subs: Donnely, Curran, Edwards, Pearson, BBM, Smith and a youngster like Watson or Minihan
Don't care what anyone else says, that should be out first team
Cav and Craney are a waster of space. :)

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Cavanagh on 22:03 - Oct 13 with 2254 viewsjudd

Cavanagh on 22:02 - Oct 13 by Birchy915

Lillis
Tutte Kennedy Puterill
Grimes Adebola Grant
Subs: Donnely, Curran, Edwards, Pearson, BBM, Smith and a youngster like Watson or Minihan

Grant suspended.

Putterill injured.

Minihan at Droyelsden.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Cavanagh on 22:17 - Oct 13 with 2229 viewsolympicdale

Cavanagh on 22:03 - Oct 13 by judd

Grant suspended.

Putterill injured.

Minihan at Droyelsden.

Judd party pooper

Life is a game of fate.

Cavanagh on 22:20 - Oct 13 with 2210 viewsDoris

Four hotels have complained and stressed Dale aren't welcome after our team apparently behaving like scum in them!

Quite a seroius allegation ,wonder if the club will issue a statement as quick as the Dale bar and are Options still the club team coach.
Cavanagh on 22:23 - Oct 13 with 2197 viewsBeckWMG

I mentioned in a post about Cavanagh a few days ago to watch this space if we had no Kennedy and Cavanagh in his place.

If Coleman did say that kennedy was out of form, how does he explain how our unbeaten run?

Again, no suprise that Cavanagh comes back into the team and we lose.

Cavanagh isn't a bad player. He's not a awesome one either. But for me, Kennedy is far better.

BIG error by the manager today (by picking that starting 11)
Cavanagh on 23:05 - Oct 13 with 2122 viewsgresh1

Cavanagh on 20:08 - Oct 13 by RotherhamDale

The manager has a go at the fans, so we can have a go at the players by booing. It's not right? The £20 each fan paid makes it right.

Correct. If Coleman spent as much time watching whats going on on the pitch as he does having a pop a the fourth official then maybe, just maybe he will see what the fans see.
Cavanagh on 23:06 - Oct 13 with 2114 viewsgresh1

Cavanagh on 20:08 - Oct 13 by RotherhamDale

The manager has a go at the fans, so we can have a go at the players by booing. It's not right? The £20 each fan paid makes it right.

Correct. If Coleman spent as much time watching whats going on on the pitch as he does having a pop a the fourth official then maybe, just maybe he will see what the fans see.
Login to get fewer ads

Cavanagh on 23:13 - Oct 13 with 2102 viewsBeefCurtain

In relation to some of the other performances today, I don't think Cavanagh played particularly poorly but the omission of Kennedy really baffled me.

Job fer the boys springs to mind to be honest - I could kneel down and punt the ball with my swinging ballsac more accurately than some of Cavanagh's passing at times.

The 'boo boys' at the game really pissed me off today...can't believe the amount of stick some of the players were getting for doing next to nothing wrong.

In terms of league position there wasn't much damage done. I just hope that the culmination of events doesn't impact upon our away record because when (not if) that starts to tail off we're really gonna be in the sheet.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Cavanagh on 23:26 - Oct 13 with 2082 viewssweetcorn

Cavanagh on 22:02 - Oct 13 by Birchy915

Lillis
Tutte Kennedy Puterill
Grimes Adebola Grant

think that midfield is a little lightweight, need a real ball winner in there, Rafferty is strong in the tackle and did a good job there against bury. Putterill for grimes if you ask me. Get cav at rightback, looked to have a decent cross today, which was one of the few things he did right my team for what its worth:

Lillis
Cavanagh Edwards Bennett McIntyre
Kennedy Rafferty Tutte
Grant Del-boy Putterill

Thats the best 11 we currently have for me.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Cavanagh on 23:30 - Oct 13 with 2071 viewsSalwaDale

If we're going for naming our suggestion for teams mine would be

Lillis
Rafferty Bennett R Edwards McIntyre
Cavanagh
Tutte Kennedy
Grant Adebola Putterill

TBBT

Cavanagh on 23:35 - Oct 13 with 2058 viewsRotherhamDale

Lillis
Rafferty, R Edwards, Bennett, Mcintyre
P Edwards, Kennedy
Grant Tutte Putterill
Adebola

Possession with progression.

Cavanagh on 23:40 - Oct 13 with 2051 viewsBeefCurtain

Lacoste
Lyle and Scott Fred Perry Reebok Adidas
Gola
Kappa Ellesse
Fila Umbro Nike

Subs: Bench Fila Le Coq Sportif Puma Lotto K Swiss

Manager: Tazbot
Assistant: Popcorn

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Cavanagh on 23:56 - Oct 13 with 2036 viewsjudd

Hagerty F, Hagerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Dobson, Dewhurst, Crapper, McIntyre, Treadmore, Davitt.

Cavanagh on 00:01 - Oct 14 with 2027 views49thseason

Cavanagh on 23:56 - Oct 13 by judd

Hagerty F, Hagerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Dobson, Dewhurst, Crapper, McIntyre, Treadmore, Davitt.

Cavanagh on 00:33 - Oct 14 with 2006 viewssweetcorn

Cavanagh on 23:40 - Oct 13 by BeefCurtain

Lacoste
Lyle and Scott Fred Perry Reebok Adidas
Gola
Kappa Ellesse
Fila Umbro Nike

Subs: Bench Fila Le Coq Sportif Puma Lotto K Swiss

Manager: Tazbot
Assistant: Popcorn

That management duo wouldn't work well together.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Cavanagh on 04:03 - Oct 14 with 1964 viewsDale1990

Great performance by morecambe, they deserved the win. I dont even know how we came close to snatching a point. Coleman clearly didn't want to admit that he made a mistake so he took off edwards and not cavanagh who had a shocker. He improved in the 2nd half because he was probably told to only play the ball short and even then his passes were poor. Bbm would have at least found a blue shirt, not the touchline.
It takes me 1 and a half hours to get to home games and £20 to get in. Why? Im sick of making an effort to see a team that has a captain that smacks the ball into the crowd when he's unhappy, a team that is too physical (mcintyre was desperate to snap somebody throughout) and a management duo that insists on playing long ball football at home.
Cavanagh on 10:22 - Oct 14 with 1899 viewsmizfit

Cavanagh on 23:30 - Oct 13 by SalwaDale

If we're going for naming our suggestion for teams mine would be

Lillis
Rafferty Bennett R Edwards McIntyre
Cavanagh
Tutte Kennedy
Grant Adebola Putterill

Still plAying cav? I can't take u serious anymore
Cavanagh on 11:59 - Oct 14 with 1840 viewsrochdale1987

I agree with all comments on here about cav being poor, cannot do the basics of what a midfielder is supposed to do, no idea and poorly positioned most of the time and can't pass a ball to save his life, fair enough kennedy hadn't been at his best but kennedy not at his best is a miles better player than cav!

We were w@nk yesterday for most of the game, then kennedy came on and we actually started looking like a team. Donnelly, well it fell for him nicely at accy so credit where it's due, but this lad isn't a striker, seems to do all the hard work then lets himself down, his finishing is abysmal and i don't know how he got credited with that goal yesterday because it looked to be going wide before it took a huge deflection, try him on the wing mr coleman because he's wasted up top, get rid of cav and craney, and bring in a new forward. Home form needs sorting quickly!

Up the dale

Cavanagh on 12:57 - Oct 14 with 1794 viewsTVOS1907

Cavanagh on 21:02 - Oct 13 by chuckleberry

I don't mind booing if its justified, guilty myself on several occasions but Cavanagh was booed by some near me before he'd even kicked a ball (or had chance to pass it to the opposition).

On your left or right?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Cavanagh on 13:12 - Oct 14 with 1775 viewsTalkingSutty

Cavanagh on 22:23 - Oct 13 by BeckWMG

I mentioned in a post about Cavanagh a few days ago to watch this space if we had no Kennedy and Cavanagh in his place.

If Coleman did say that kennedy was out of form, how does he explain how our unbeaten run?

Again, no suprise that Cavanagh comes back into the team and we lose.

Cavanagh isn't a bad player. He's not a awesome one either. But for me, Kennedy is far better.

BIG error by the manager today (by picking that starting 11)

Agree with that. I could be wrong but is Kennedy the last of Hills signings at the club ? Leaving him out of the team after his match winning effort in the previous league game and replacing him with an obviously inferior player speaks volumes to me. I will be amazed if Kennedy doesnt leave before the end of the season or even the next transfer window.

Cavanagh should have been substituted after 30 minutes yesterday his distribution and lack of awareness was shocking and for Coleman to keep him on the pitch was a insult to the paying spectators.We arent fools, we have all watched football long enough to know whats what !!
Cavanagh on 13:14 - Oct 14 with 1767 viewsisitme

Cavanagh on 13:12 - Oct 14 by TalkingSutty

Agree with that. I could be wrong but is Kennedy the last of Hills signings at the club ? Leaving him out of the team after his match winning effort in the previous league game and replacing him with an obviously inferior player speaks volumes to me. I will be amazed if Kennedy doesnt leave before the end of the season or even the next transfer window.

Cavanagh should have been substituted after 30 minutes yesterday his distribution and lack of awareness was shocking and for Coleman to keep him on the pitch was a insult to the paying spectators.We arent fools, we have all watched football long enough to know whats what !!

You don't have your coaching badges though, so what do you know!
Cavanagh on 13:20 - Oct 14 with 1762 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Cavanagh on 18:21 - Oct 13 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Me moaning about a game of footy seems pretty insignificant after hearing about the passing of one of our own.

Sad, sad news.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'Die hard fans can't be @rsed any more'

What do you think constitutes being a 'die-hard fan'?

The fact they can't be @rsed suggests they lack the very ingredient to be a 'die-hard fan.'

They are die-hard fans who are not going because they are not happy??

No, these people are not die-hard fans. On the contrary, their actions suggests they are in fact fickle fans.

We got beat. Deal with it and stop behaving like a spoilt little brat.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Cavanagh on 13:22 - Oct 14 with 1758 viewsjudd

Cavanagh on 13:20 - Oct 14 by BigDaveMyCock

'Die hard fans can't be @rsed any more'

What do you think constitutes being a 'die-hard fan'?

The fact they can't be @rsed suggests they lack the very ingredient to be a 'die-hard fan.'

They are die-hard fans who are not going because they are not happy??

No, these people are not die-hard fans. On the contrary, their actions suggests they are in fact fickle fans.

We got beat. Deal with it and stop behaving like a spoilt little brat.

He means fans of the Bruce Willis series of films, tbh.

Cavanagh on 13:25 - Oct 14 with 2046 viewsTalkingSutty

Cavanagh on 13:14 - Oct 14 by isitme

You don't have your coaching badges though, so what do you know!

Cavanagh should be done under the Trades Description Act and the manager should be done for aiding and abetting him. Then to top it all off he deflects the blame onto the paying public !! Theyve got some brass neck this lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024