Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tickets 13:05 - May 19 with 17329 viewsdamienhoops68

Has anyone actually received there tickets yet , or when this is happening. ?.
tickets on 13:03 - May 21 with 2378 viewsdaveB

still nothing for me
tickets on 13:08 - May 21 with 2361 viewsEsgaroth

6 tickets in Block 115 Row 24 just hit the mat.

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

tickets on 13:16 - May 21 with 2346 viewswestberksr

well the 2 i ordered for Somerset on Sunday afternoon have arrived this morning but Charlie and my other mate that ordered our other 12 on Day 1 have received sweet FA.....

which is a bit concerning!
tickets on 13:26 - May 21 with 2306 viewsbigbaddean

Was getting nervous so cycled home in my lunch break to check! The 4 I ordered on Wednesday have arrived, but still waiting for an extra one I ordered on Friday for a friend using somebody's membership number.
tickets on 14:03 - May 21 with 2234 viewsSnipper

My postman shouted to me at the top of the road "U Rsss, I've got your tickets". I could've kissed him. Last seen him at Bournemouth away.
tickets on 14:09 - May 21 with 2215 viewsdaveB

This waiting is making me feel sick, postmam been and still bugger all. 2014 and we still rely on the post to hand out tickets, bloody ridiculous
tickets on 14:13 - May 21 with 2214 views18StoneOfHoop

tickets on 14:09 - May 21 by daveB

This waiting is making me feel sick, postmam been and still bugger all. 2014 and we still rely on the post to hand out tickets, bloody ridiculous

Foo kin spit boll locks khant arse!
On standby and tenterhooks here Dave. Ready to move with readies at a moment's notice.

[Post edited 21 May 2014 14:22]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

tickets on 14:14 - May 21 with 2209 views18StoneOfHoop

Foo kin spit boll locks khant arse!
On standby and tenterhooks here, Dave.
Ready to move with readies at a moment's notice.

Blood pressure,butterflies,indigestion NERVES! all up!

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

tickets on 14:39 - May 21 with 2167 viewshook_hoops

Me too - nothing in the post today and getting very twitchy. I phoned the Box Office and they told me the last of the tickets going out tonight and should arrive tomorrow morning or Friday!! They are being dispatched on a block by block basis rather than by date of purchase. My 4 tickets are in Block 119 so presumably these not gone out yet. Hope this helps.

PS. This is the first time I've posted - supported R's since 1964 and a ST holder since 1973. Favourite cheese Shropshire Blue.
tickets on 14:44 - May 21 with 2145 viewsbobby

I got 4 in Block 119 and they haven't arrived yet.

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

tickets on 14:47 - May 21 with 2138 viewsPinnerPaul

tickets on 14:39 - May 21 by hook_hoops

Me too - nothing in the post today and getting very twitchy. I phoned the Box Office and they told me the last of the tickets going out tonight and should arrive tomorrow morning or Friday!! They are being dispatched on a block by block basis rather than by date of purchase. My 4 tickets are in Block 119 so presumably these not gone out yet. Hope this helps.

PS. This is the first time I've posted - supported R's since 1964 and a ST holder since 1973. Favourite cheese Shropshire Blue.

Cheers , yes does explain why some have received and some not.

Chill all, we'll all get there in the end!
tickets on 14:48 - May 21 with 2131 viewspomanjou

Arrived.

Block 225.

Relief.....................

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

tickets on 14:52 - May 21 with 2123 viewsthorpebankR

Well the ones I ordered last week have not arrived and the ones which I lent my client ref. too ordered on Sunday have. They are all in the same block. Squeaky bum time.
tickets on 15:28 - May 21 with 2082 viewsAunt_Nelly

Some proper drama queens on here.
tickets on 15:46 - May 21 with 2055 viewsRed_Ranger

WHERE ARE MY FRIGGING TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tickets on 16:01 - May 21 with 2006 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Not great is it? Taking a week or more to get some tickets posted! To be fair I have never had anything but good experiences with our box office but this isnt very good. What if they dont arrive by Friday? That leaves very little time to sort something out.
tickets on 16:18 - May 21 with 1993 viewsmarky67

mine arrived today, ordered on the wednesday.
tickets on 16:19 - May 21 with 1985 viewsHarbour

both sets of 2 tickets arrived one set yesterday one today....block 502 & 503...
tickets on 16:30 - May 21 with 1962 viewsdaveB

tickets on 16:01 - May 21 by dodge_stoke_r

Not great is it? Taking a week or more to get some tickets posted! To be fair I have never had anything but good experiences with our box office but this isnt very good. What if they dont arrive by Friday? That leaves very little time to sort something out.

if it was our box office doing it we'd be fine, as it's ticketmaster I'm worried
tickets on 16:53 - May 21 with 1936 viewssimmo

Message on Twitter that they are doing them by rows and the batches in the upper tier should be there in the next few days. Not sure how accurate that is though as I am pretty sure the ticket I got for my cousin is waiting for me at home and that is upper tier, Cat 5.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

tickets on 18:17 - May 21 with 1878 viewsted_hendrix

tickets on 13:16 - May 21 by westberksr

well the 2 i ordered for Somerset on Sunday afternoon have arrived this morning but Charlie and my other mate that ordered our other 12 on Day 1 have received sweet FA.....

which is a bit concerning!

Stuart, I've lost your number mate but the tickets have all turned up at my house for some reason, I've got all 8 of them.
I take it your picking your old man up on the way through, I've now got to pick Bignose up early in Newbury Saturday morning as he's blagged a ticket from somewhere.
Unless I hear different I'll see you outside the ground about 2.30?
I'll send Dave a text about the tickets now, like you he was getting a bit concerned.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

tickets on 19:09 - May 21 with 1819 viewsPunteR

tickets on 16:53 - May 21 by simmo

Message on Twitter that they are doing them by rows and the batches in the upper tier should be there in the next few days. Not sure how accurate that is though as I am pretty sure the ticket I got for my cousin is waiting for me at home and that is upper tier, Cat 5.

The tickets I ordered Friday haven't arrived but the ones I ordered on the Saturday phase 2 members sale have arrived!
All a bit random..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

tickets on 20:37 - May 21 with 1766 viewswestberksr

tickets on 18:17 - May 21 by ted_hendrix

Stuart, I've lost your number mate but the tickets have all turned up at my house for some reason, I've got all 8 of them.
I take it your picking your old man up on the way through, I've now got to pick Bignose up early in Newbury Saturday morning as he's blagged a ticket from somewhere.
Unless I hear different I'll see you outside the ground about 2.30?
I'll send Dave a text about the tickets now, like you he was getting a bit concerned.

I'll be getting there early Ted as we have disabled parking for Dad in the main car park; i'll text you in a bit as i'd prefer to come and grab a couple so that we don't end up with a mad rush and the old fella struggling with the steps etc.

you have text and voicemail.

cheers

Stuart
[Post edited 21 May 2014 20:39]
tickets on 22:02 - May 21 with 1706 viewslondonscottish

tickets on 19:09 - May 21 by PunteR

The tickets I ordered Friday haven't arrived but the ones I ordered on the Saturday phase 2 members sale have arrived!
All a bit random..

Same for me - the ones I ordered on Sat are here, the ones ordered on Friday are not.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

tickets on 22:49 - May 21 with 1654 viewsFearless

The ones I ordered Wednesday arrived today.
Awaiting the ones from Sunday - have faith, all will be well :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024