Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tickets 13:05 - May 19 with 17332 viewsdamienhoops68

Has anyone actually received there tickets yet , or when this is happening. ?.
tickets on 08:12 - May 20 with 2412 viewsHantsR

tickets on 21:27 - May 19 by TW_R

Why don't they just get into the 21st Century and let you print them off at home like every other f*cking ticketing agency in the country. It's really not that f*cking difficult it is? What a bunch of knuts.

I'm dedicating this post to Bluce.

They seem to be having trouble sending email confirmations even.

My first email confirmation didn't arrive until I specially asked an agent a day later on Saturday.

Confirmation of my last purchase (Sunday) still hasn't got to me despite two phone calls and two emails, all of which have been acknowledged with a statement that the box office has had problems dealing with the huge numbers involved.
tickets on 08:42 - May 20 with 2354 viewsBilly_Kershaw

tickets on 08:12 - May 20 by HantsR

They seem to be having trouble sending email confirmations even.

My first email confirmation didn't arrive until I specially asked an agent a day later on Saturday.

Confirmation of my last purchase (Sunday) still hasn't got to me despite two phone calls and two emails, all of which have been acknowledged with a statement that the box office has had problems dealing with the huge numbers involved.

I haven't received my e mail confirmation either so I rang my credit card company to check the payment had gone through. I think not sending out the e mails is pretty poor as fans will want reassurance for such a big game.

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

tickets on 08:55 - May 20 with 2311 viewsVish

tickets on 08:42 - May 20 by Billy_Kershaw

I haven't received my e mail confirmation either so I rang my credit card company to check the payment had gone through. I think not sending out the e mails is pretty poor as fans will want reassurance for such a big game.

if you log back into the ticketing portal and check Account History, it will have what you purchased in there. You can also resend yourself the email confirmation.
tickets on 09:03 - May 20 with 2289 viewsBilly_Kershaw

tickets on 08:55 - May 20 by Vish

if you log back into the ticketing portal and check Account History, it will have what you purchased in there. You can also resend yourself the email confirmation.

Thanks - I booked my tickets by phone so I would need to ring them up yet again to chase the e mail. As the money has gone through, I'm sure it's fine but it would be good if the system worked properly!

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

tickets on 09:07 - May 20 with 2279 viewsHantsR

tickets on 08:55 - May 20 by Vish

Yup - did that a few times..."an unknown error has occurred"
tickets on 09:20 - May 20 with 2250 viewslondonscottish

tickets on 09:03 - May 20 by Billy_Kershaw

Thanks - I booked my tickets by phone so I would need to ring them up yet again to chase the e mail. As the money has gone through, I'm sure it's fine but it would be good if the system worked properly!

Yeah I had this problem with my final booking - done on the phone unlike the others which were online.

Had to call them a couple of times before the email finally came through.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

tickets on 09:51 - May 20 with 2200 viewsAunt_Nelly

My tickets arrived today.
[Post edited 20 May 2014 9:56]
tickets on 09:53 - May 20 with 2188 viewsPinnerPaul

E mail just received from the box office
"I can confirm that your tickets are sent 1st class this week from the mailing
house. As they are sent from an external mailing house I am unable to confirm if
your batch has been sent but you will be receiving the tickets before Friday."
Login to get fewer ads

tickets on 10:09 - May 20 with 2135 viewsdaveB

emailed the box office who said

All tickets will be sent by an external mailing room and you should receive them over the coming days. If you purchased separate transactions then they will most likely be sent in separate envelopes.
tickets on 10:13 - May 20 with 2114 viewssmegma

tickets on 09:51 - May 20 by Aunt_Nelly

My tickets arrived today.
[Post edited 20 May 2014 9:56]

Ditto. Doing the front garden when the postie arrived. I took great pleasure in opening it in front of him. He supports Konks mob !!!
tickets on 10:18 - May 20 with 2102 viewssmegma

tickets on 18:47 - May 19 by Snipper

Of a ticket, not the ones he ordered. Lol.

I'm panicking as ours go to 3 different addresses.

Panic over Mark. Ours just arrived, 8 in total. Waiting on another two I bought late on Sunday evening.
tickets on 10:37 - May 20 with 2068 viewsPinnerPaul

Ones I ordered on the first day arrived today

Couldn't get my other two until Saturday so expect they will turn up tomorrow or Thursday.

Getting a little bit excited now!
tickets on 11:28 - May 20 with 2004 viewsTW_R

tickets on 07:58 - May 20 by jonno

Don't they have things like holograms etc. on them though to prevent forgeries? Can't do that if you print the ticket yourself.

Well, as said above, just about every other event in the country allows you to print at home, so I don't see why this one has to be any different.

If I can walk into an airport and present my ticket on a mobile phone I don't see why I can't print a ticket at home for a football match.
tickets on 11:50 - May 20 with 1967 viewsSnipper

tickets on 10:18 - May 20 by smegma

Panic over Mark. Ours just arrived, 8 in total. Waiting on another two I bought late on Sunday evening.

Glad your panic is over Chris. Not one of the 20 we have ordered for 3 different addresses have arrived.

Mr Panic from Harefied is starting to go into panic overload.
tickets on 13:03 - May 20 with 1898 viewsArx

Question for anyone who has actually received tickets today........
Did you sign for them or were they 'on the mat' with the other post?
tickets on 13:05 - May 20 with 1810 viewsloftboy

tickets on 13:03 - May 20 by Arx

Mine haven't arrived, ordered them within 15 minutes of going on sale.
[Post edited 20 May 2014 13:17]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

tickets on 13:22 - May 20 with 1775 viewsdoogi55

booked my at 10 16 still no tickets
tickets on 15:38 - May 20 with 1690 viewsdaveB

Do they come by Royal Mail, still waiting for my first batch, starting to get worried as this is almost a week now
tickets on 15:45 - May 20 with 1662 viewssimmo

tickets on 15:38 - May 20 by daveB

Do they come by Royal Mail, still waiting for my first batch, starting to get worried as this is almost a week now

Loads of time left mate, don't stress.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

tickets on 15:52 - May 20 with 1648 viewsPinnerPaul

Ordinary post Mrs PP told me and also box office said they were seeing sent "First class"
tickets on 17:10 - May 20 with 1593 viewssmegma

In a bog standard envelope with a printed receipt inside.No signature required . Sent by Royal Mail.
tickets on 17:39 - May 20 with 1572 viewsdaveB

tickets on 15:45 - May 20 by simmo

just concerned i'm waiting on 3 batches of tickets and have 3 working days before the final, gulp
tickets on 19:17 - May 20 with 1495 viewsBillionR

What about those people who need to re-distribute them by post. Friday is a bit bloody late! I'm waiting on 20 tickets ordered in 5 different batches. Not a sausage has come through. I'm sure I've used an email ticket for an England game in the past. Seems like madness not to use this system.
tickets on 22:20 - May 20 with 1411 viewsdaveB

tickets on 19:17 - May 20 by BillionR

What about those people who need to re-distribute them by post. Friday is a bit bloody late! I'm waiting on 20 tickets ordered in 5 different batches. Not a sausage has come through. I'm sure I've used an email ticket for an England game in the past. Seems like madness not to use this system.

agree, seems mad to not let you print them yourself, they can still charge the 3.50 tax if they want to.
tickets on 07:59 - May 21 with 1320 viewsRs_Holy

tickets on 15:45 - May 20 by simmo

trouble is it seems totally random... Anyone recieved their's in the post this morning?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024