Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
january signings? 19:40 - Dec 27 with 4497 viewsRoChDaLe

whos on your wishlist from another league two club.. mine would be burtons calvin zola, hes a perfect target man we need who has pace and strength!

how is anthony elding still in league one?

january signings? on 08:21 - Dec 28 with 933 views442Dale

january signings? on 01:58 - Dec 28 by rollo

Ha no idea but what ever he did must have worked to catch someones eye.

You are right, maybe not that many but we shouldnt be quick to right off players like Byrne. We only have to look at recent ex-non league clubs that are now climbing quickly up the ladder!

But Byrne isn't a non league player. He's not made it after impressing in the youth team/reserves at a Championship club, and then failed to make an impact at our level. That he then doesn't play regularly when out on loan at a non league side illustrates he may struggle to ever break through.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

january signings? on 09:00 - Dec 28 with 901 viewselectricblue

I would like to see Basham come in on loan and an end of season loan for gornell.
To move on is like in my other list....
BBM.
Edwards.
Crainey.
Puterill.
Curran.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

january signings? on 10:17 - Dec 28 with 857 viewsTVOS1907

january signings? on 01:58 - Dec 28 by rollo

Ha no idea but what ever he did must have worked to catch someones eye.

You are right, maybe not that many but we shouldnt be quick to right off players like Byrne. We only have to look at recent ex-non league clubs that are now climbing quickly up the ladder!

Byrne wasn't a non-league player. He came from that once proud club, Nottingham Forest.

These clubs who climb the ladder generally do so after supplementing their squads with players with league ability and experience.

You are right, there are talented players in non-league. I'm sure our management team more than most know that, given their background.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

january signings? on 10:19 - Dec 28 with 854 viewsTVOS1907

january signings? on 09:00 - Dec 28 by electricblue

I would like to see Basham come in on loan and an end of season loan for gornell.
To move on is like in my other list....
BBM.
Edwards.
Crainey.
Puterill.
Curran.

Basham has started Blackpool's last two games.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

january signings? on 10:54 - Dec 28 with 822 viewsChaffRAFC

I would love to see the following come in:

Kevin Long (for obvious reasons but may prove very difficult now)

Andy Proctor (good player who wants to join us according to a mate of his, can only see it happening if someone is moved on though)

Terry Gornell (permanent signing)

Backup's if these can't be done:

Tom Kennedy (Not catching at Barnsley and we're in big need of a left back)

Dean Winnard (Lack of height at centre back may be a worry though!)

Mark McChrystal (Not catching at Tranmere, think he's been at Scunthorpe and isn't catching there but he's a big centre half who's decent in the air)

Ashley Eastham (Had two loan spells this season (Fleetwood and Notts County) so might not be allowed to sign on loan but he's a decent centre half, did well at bury, played against us for Fleetwood in the JPT.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

january signings? on 13:17 - Dec 28 with 739 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

january signings? on 10:54 - Dec 28 by ChaffRAFC

I would love to see the following come in:

Kevin Long (for obvious reasons but may prove very difficult now)

Andy Proctor (good player who wants to join us according to a mate of his, can only see it happening if someone is moved on though)

Terry Gornell (permanent signing)

Backup's if these can't be done:

Tom Kennedy (Not catching at Barnsley and we're in big need of a left back)

Dean Winnard (Lack of height at centre back may be a worry though!)

Mark McChrystal (Not catching at Tranmere, think he's been at Scunthorpe and isn't catching there but he's a big centre half who's decent in the air)

Ashley Eastham (Had two loan spells this season (Fleetwood and Notts County) so might not be allowed to sign on loan but he's a decent centre half, did well at bury, played against us for Fleetwood in the JPT.

I think your aiming too low to mid-table league two standard, my targets would only be one of them and that's Long my others would be

Joshua King (If Grimes leaves in January)

Conor McLaughlin or Liam Donnelly or Kevin Long (On Loan to replace Ryan Edwards)

Josh McEachran (If Tutte goes in January)

Back Up choices would be

Lee Hodson or Adam Thompson or Paul McShane (If we fail to sign the defenders above when Ryan Edwards goes back)

Seanan Clucas (If we fail to sign McEachran as Tutte's replacement)

Paddy Madden or Sean Scannell or Karl Sheppard (If we fail to sign Joshua King if and Grimes Leaves)

The Surprise Money maker signing would be Burns from Ashton United who's confidence would boost massively signing for us we would probably see quiet a few super-sub goals from this lad

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

january signings? on 13:19 - Dec 28 with 729 viewsjudd

january signings? on 13:17 - Dec 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

I think your aiming too low to mid-table league two standard, my targets would only be one of them and that's Long my others would be

Conor McLaughlin or Liam Donnelly or Kevin Long (On Loan to replace Ryan Edwards)

Back Up choices would be

Lee Hodson or Adam Thompson or Paul McShane (If we fail to sign the defenders above when Ryan Edwards goes back)

Paddy Madden or Sean Scannell or Karl Sheppard (If we fail to sign Joshua King if and Grimes Leaves)

The Surprise Money maker signing would be Burns from Ashton United who's confidence would boost massively signing for us we would probably see quiet a few super-sub goals from this lad

You've had your eye on this Burns lad for some time, eh Tazzy lad?

You must really fancy him.

Poll: What is it to be then?

january signings? on 13:20 - Dec 28 with 724 viewsisitme

Tazzy

Not wanting to urinate on your chips but King and McEachran have been out on loan to Championship clubs. I hardly think that they will come to us.
Login to get fewer ads

january signings? on 13:20 - Dec 28 with 721 viewsSaxonDale

Back Up choices would be

Not sure McEachran would be capable of replacing Tutte tbh, maybe we can arrange a straight swap with Chelsea for BBM?
january signings? on 13:35 - Dec 28 with 698 viewsfitzochris

I can't even speculate as to who I think will arrive in January as I have no idea what our budget is. However, I'll say with confidence the likes of Zola and King will not be among them.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

january signings? on 13:50 - Dec 28 with 676 views442Dale

Serious question, Taz: why would Scannell and McEachran come to Dale and how would we afford them?

january signings? on 13:51 - Dec 28 with 671 viewsjudd

january signings? on 13:50 - Dec 28 by 442Dale

Serious question, Taz: why would Scannell and McEachran come to Dale and how would we afford them?

McEachran will want to be nearer Coronation Street - FACT.

january signings? on 13:54 - Dec 28 with 662 views442Dale

january signings? on 13:51 - Dec 28 by judd

McEachran will want to be nearer Coronation Street - FACT.

Not when he finds out she's a lesbian.

january signings? on 13:55 - Dec 28 with 659 viewschuckleberry

january signings? on 13:19 - Dec 28 by judd

Isn't that stalking and harassment? What will he do when he finds out?
january signings? on 13:57 - Dec 28 with 653 viewsolympicdale

Back Up choices would be

Paul Mcshane, seriously! I'd love to know how you plan on that, I dont know who you think we are sometimes with your "transfer targets"

Whats Jimmy Ryans situation at Scunny, could be worth a cheeky bid?

Life is a game of fate.

january signings? on 13:58 - Dec 28 with 647 viewsjudd

january signings? on 13:54 - Dec 28 by 442Dale

Not when he finds out she's a lesbian.

Oh, I don't know...

january signings? on 13:58 - Dec 28 with 644 viewsColDale

wasn't Paul McShane in Hi De Hi?
january signings? on 13:59 - Dec 28 with 643 viewsjudd

january signings? on 13:55 - Dec 28 by chuckleberry

Isn't that stalking and harassment? What will he do when he finds out?

Knock a few more back I suppose.

january signings? on 14:04 - Dec 28 with 632 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

january signings? on 13:19 - Dec 28 by judd

His name is always popping up on Ashton United's twitter feed if he can score there surely he's an ideal super-sub for us who know's were the goal especially in this messed up league were the Barnet's of this World are beating the Gillingham's of this world

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

january signings? on 14:09 - Dec 28 with 615 viewsjudd

january signings? on 14:04 - Dec 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

His name is always popping up on Ashton United's twitter feed if he can score there surely he's an ideal super-sub for us who know's were the goal especially in this messed up league were the Barnet's of this World are beating the Gillingham's of this world

How many divisions below us are Ashton United Tazzy?

january signings? on 14:10 - Dec 28 with 612 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

january signings? on 14:09 - Dec 28 by judd

How many divisions below us are Ashton United Tazzy?

Only 3 just like FCUM who beat us at our own ground

january signings? on 14:11 - Dec 28 with 607 viewsjudd

january signings? on 14:10 - Dec 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

Only 3 just like FCUM who beat us at our own ground

THE FOOKIN' CHEATING FOOKIN' SCUMBAG REF FOOKIN' ROBBED US THAT NIGHT.

IT HAD 2 FOOKIN' ALL WRITTEN ALL FOOKIN' OVER IT!

january signings? on 14:13 - Dec 28 with 605 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

january signings? on 14:11 - Dec 28 by judd

THE FOOKIN' CHEATING FOOKIN' SCUMBAG REF FOOKIN' ROBBED US THAT NIGHT.

IT HAD 2 FOOKIN' ALL WRITTEN ALL FOOKIN' OVER IT!

ah well they gave at the time League Leaders Brighton a run for their money in the round after it

january signings? on 14:14 - Dec 28 with 602 viewsolympicdale

january signings? on 14:13 - Dec 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

ah well they gave at the time League Leaders Brighton a run for their money in the round after it

whats Carlos Roca doing nowadays.

Life is a game of fate.

january signings? on 15:00 - Dec 28 with 559 viewsBirchy915

Medy Elito, Liam Sercombe, Alan Goodall, Matthew Saunders, Scott Doe, Troy Archibald Henville, Joshua Risdon.
The last two are long shots and all of them are wishful thinking.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024