Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
well 16:59 - Apr 21 with 1489 viewsPDIDDY

who clapped longest??

Gissa job

well on 17:03 - Apr 21 with 1472 viewsdalenumber2

...or were they all crying instead?
If I had to bet I would put my money on Nicky Adams clapping the longest.
well on 17:09 - Apr 21 with 1414 viewshitman

who clapped longest??

the thought on everybodys mind
well on 17:22 - Apr 21 with 1301 viewsDorsetDale

according to DalePlayer......

Amankwah

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

well on 17:23 - Apr 21 with 1295 viewssandylaner1

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/soccer_doubledive.gif?w=324&h=244
well on 17:23 - Apr 21 with 1285 viewssandylaner1

well on 17:22 - Apr 21 by DorsetDale

according to DalePlayer......

Amankwah

the plot thickens
well on 18:04 - Apr 21 with 1092 viewsD_Dale

well on 17:23 - Apr 21 by sandylaner1

the plot thickens

The clapping was very half-hearted - most came from Coleman who took the trouble to walk across two-thirds of the pitch (pity he didn't cover the other third). The three or four players who bothered - and none came within forty yards - limited themselves to half a dozen rounds of applause, without anyone standing out.

So either unitedwestand bottled it, wasn't playing or - as I think is the case - isn't a team member at all.
well on 18:07 - Apr 21 with 1079 viewsphomem

well on 18:04 - Apr 21 by D_Dale

The clapping was very half-hearted - most came from Coleman who took the trouble to walk across two-thirds of the pitch (pity he didn't cover the other third). The three or four players who bothered - and none came within forty yards - limited themselves to half a dozen rounds of applause, without anyone standing out.

So either unitedwestand bottled it, wasn't playing or - as I think is the case - isn't a team member at all.

Unitedwestand equals wind up merchant
well on 18:08 - Apr 21 with 1077 viewssandylaner1

cheers for that. and good effort for going to the game today
Login to get fewer ads

well on 18:25 - Apr 21 with 993 viewsunitedwestand

well on 18:08 - Apr 21 by sandylaner1

cheers for that. and good effort for going to the game today

Well I didnt bottle it as suggested and a few of us did come over to applaud but we were warned before the game about leaving the pitch as soon as possible once the game finished and we were also told that we may not be allowed to warm down as normal because of the home fans etc etc.
I am so sorry we didnt manage to take 3 points and i myself feel really dejected and upset at the moment but i felt i should come back on here and give you my sincere apologies.
well on 18:30 - Apr 21 with 959 viewshitman

well on 18:25 - Apr 21 by unitedwestand

Well I didnt bottle it as suggested and a few of us did come over to applaud but we were warned before the game about leaving the pitch as soon as possible once the game finished and we were also told that we may not be allowed to warm down as normal because of the home fans etc etc.
I am so sorry we didnt manage to take 3 points and i myself feel really dejected and upset at the moment but i felt i should come back on here and give you my sincere apologies.

Nicky Adams !
well on 18:37 - Apr 21 with 915 viewsShun

Amankwaah was the final player to leave, but I think he was the last to start too! Jones stood out as one who was really trying to encourage the players to come over to us.
well on 18:52 - Apr 21 with 859 viewsphomem

well on 18:37 - Apr 21 by Shun

Amankwaah was the final player to leave, but I think he was the last to start too! Jones stood out as one who was really trying to encourage the players to come over to us.

Coleman was the main applauder tbh the players showed a distinct lack of emotion when the inevitable happened
well on 18:54 - Apr 21 with 846 viewsSFD

well on 18:52 - Apr 21 by phomem

Coleman was the main applauder tbh the players showed a distinct lack of emotion when the inevitable happened

What a surprise
well on 18:55 - Apr 21 with 837 viewsRalphs12

well on 18:52 - Apr 21 by phomem

Apart from the ones on the floor looking torn apart, Long seemingly balling his eyes out I'd pretty much agree with you. Also the fans took it rather well.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
well on 19:10 - Apr 21 with 794 viewsD_Dale

well on 18:25 - Apr 21 by unitedwestand

I wish I could believe you (posting from the team coach, presumably?).

Odd 'you' were under pressure from the home fans to leave the pitch (!) when most Dale players spent a minute or so shaking hands with the Chesterfield players before the half-hearted effort at clapping the Dale fans.
well on 19:10 - Apr 21 with 791 viewsColDale

there were one or two doing the usual fall to the floor, which seemed to be the expected reaction rather than a natural reaction.

Joey T seemed to genuinely take things badly. He couldn't even get off the bench at the end of the game, he just seemed to sit there in his own world taking it all in.
well on 19:31 - Apr 21 with 723 viewsrochdale1987

So you didn't see Amankwaah check to see that the others were leaving the field, then he walked and clapped for an extra 5 seconds? or had you left by then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024