Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euros Match Fred 15:58 - Jun 19 with 26473 viewsBrianMcCarthy

An as it happens fred for all games.

Spoiler alerts.

Absolute belter between Albania and Croatia. Savage game!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Euros Match Fred on 21:06 - Jul 9 with 1151 viewspaulparker

What a t1t Jenas is
How was that lucky

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Euros Match Fred on 21:35 - Jul 9 with 1053 viewsToast_R

Spain look like Champions to me.
Euros Match Fred on 21:41 - Jul 9 with 1031 viewscharmr

Spanish backs have the ball, plenty of options become available to go forward especially between the lines. England take note.
Euros Match Fred on 22:02 - Jul 9 with 999 viewsted_hendrix

Is that Lamine Yamal really only 15 Years old???

That Rodri Is a bit special too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Euros Match Fred on 22:06 - Jul 9 with 992 viewsToast_R

Morata just been injured by a security staff member during the celebrations and trying to get to a pitch invader
[Post edited 9 Jul 22:08]
Euros Match Fred on 22:10 - Jul 9 with 962 viewshubble

Bon voyage France. Spain were magnificent. Hope we get to face them in the final.
[Post edited 9 Jul 22:21]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Euros Match Fred on 22:18 - Jul 9 with 926 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Euros Match Fred on 22:06 - Jul 9 by Toast_R

Morata just been injured by a security staff member during the celebrations and trying to get to a pitch invader
[Post edited 9 Jul 22:08]

I’ll always stick up for the rights of fans, and maybe it’s just because I’m getting older, but this modern selfie pitch invasion / begging for shirts / throwing beer is a bit much isn’t it.

Now it’s possibly resulted in a injured player.
[Post edited 9 Jul 22:19]
Euros Match Fred on 22:29 - Jul 9 with 881 viewskensalriser

Well, that was a proper game of football at last. Spain showed a different style to their play in the second half and stifled France out of it.

Hope Morata's OK for the final.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Euros Match Fred on 22:32 - Jul 9 with 876 viewskensalriser

Euros Match Fred on 22:18 - Jul 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’ll always stick up for the rights of fans, and maybe it’s just because I’m getting older, but this modern selfie pitch invasion / begging for shirts / throwing beer is a bit much isn’t it.

Now it’s possibly resulted in a injured player.
[Post edited 9 Jul 22:19]

I'm not in favour of football aggro in the slightest, but back in the days when likely lads were all togged up in Lacoste etc rather than sweat pants and hoodies, getting soaked in beer would not have gone down well.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Euros Match Fred on 22:36 - Jul 9 with 867 viewsGus_iom

Euros Match Fred on 21:41 - Jul 9 by charmr

Spanish backs have the ball, plenty of options become available to go forward especially between the lines. England take note.

They play so well between the lines. When they move the ball with intent, they are a joy to watch.
Euros Match Fred on 01:23 - Jul 10 with 715 viewsSydneyRs

Euros Match Fred on 22:36 - Jul 9 by Gus_iom

They play so well between the lines. When they move the ball with intent, they are a joy to watch.

So were the women's team when I went to the world cup final v England in Sydney last year. That style of football is in their DNA. I remember Lucy Bronze the England full back saying when she went to Barcelona they had a ton of players at all age levels that were like clones in terms of technical ability.

England were chasing shadows at times in that women's final, but for all the possession it only ended 1-0. If England make the final they are going to have to be without the ball for long periods and do a Zamora to win!
Euros Match Fred on 07:30 - Jul 10 with 598 viewsdaveB

Spain were really good, best team in this by a mile
Euros Match Fred on 07:31 - Jul 10 with 598 viewsGus_iom

Euros Match Fred on 01:23 - Jul 10 by SydneyRs

So were the women's team when I went to the world cup final v England in Sydney last year. That style of football is in their DNA. I remember Lucy Bronze the England full back saying when she went to Barcelona they had a ton of players at all age levels that were like clones in terms of technical ability.

England were chasing shadows at times in that women's final, but for all the possession it only ended 1-0. If England make the final they are going to have to be without the ball for long periods and do a Zamora to win!

I'm not so sure about the amount of possession we would have against them, their stats in those terms aren't as dominating as they were. But they've replaced that with being prepared to get the ball forwards more quickly, and a system they all seem to understand and be able to fit into effortlessly.
I thought France created a lot of potentially dangerous situations though - Dembele must be such a frustrating player to manage.
Euros Match Fred on 08:14 - Jul 10 with 548 viewsEastR

Watching Spain play football is good for the soul. Wonderful stuff

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Euros Match Fred on 09:24 - Jul 10 with 474 viewsTheChef

Euros Match Fred on 08:14 - Jul 10 by EastR

Watching Spain play football is good for the soul. Wonderful stuff

Yep would be very happy for them if they won it (even should they beat England in the final).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Euros Match Fred on 09:45 - Jul 10 with 446 viewsCopenhagenRs

If Spain win the final it will be well deserved. Would love Marti to get a few Spanish players to sign for QPR. Angel Rangel did not do bad.
Euros Match Fred on 11:05 - Jul 10 with 361 viewsnix

Euros Match Fred on 09:45 - Jul 10 by CopenhagenRs

If Spain win the final it will be well deserved. Would love Marti to get a few Spanish players to sign for QPR. Angel Rangel did not do bad.

Totally agree. Their movement and passing was fantastic to watch. We look like Subutteo figures in comparison.

I'm hoping the semis show the shackles finally coming off this England team but not holding out much hope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024