Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? 05:49 - Jun 15 with 1464 viewsSwans9

I will be happy to be clear of the relegation dogfight. I will go for 17th. Any higher and I will be happy. Fixtures out in a week and a half so we can all start planning the away trips. If wood goes I hope we get 5m plus. It's not negative every season the squad looks like a person had a melt down on championship manager the computer game and the squad gets thinner and thinner.
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 06:39 - Jun 15 with 1030 viewsraynor94

It's hard to say until we see how we line up

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 07:38 - Jun 15 with 1008 viewsWhiterockin

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 06:39 - Jun 15 by raynor94

This.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 08:57 - Jun 15 with 976 viewsGixerJack

We should be ambitious and aim for top six but we won’t, six to tenth will be considered a good season, in reality We’ll be somewhere from 15 and 10 still looking down rather than up for a big chunk of the season.

As has been mentioned, no one knows what the squad will look like yet so it’s hard to judge but what I do know is that we’ll watch, get frustrated, get drunk, argue and call each other names on Saturday night and Sunday morning, regret it on Sunday evening, then press rewind and repeat 🤷‍♂️
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 09:55 - Jun 15 with 941 viewsswan65split

Its going to be a tough league this season,just hope owners, management player recruitment is top of their list! otherwise !........
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 10:22 - Jun 15 with 920 viewsblackpooljack

Tbh and I dont know why but I'm feeling quite optimistic.
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 10:25 - Jun 15 with 914 viewsonehunglow

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 10:22 - Jun 15 by blackpooljack

That’s because we have not played in a while
Enjoy the “ summer”

Wish Blackpool had gone up though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 10:32 - Jun 15 with 903 viewsWhiterockin

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 10:25 - Jun 15 by onehunglow

Enjoy the “ summer”

And I do, they may have been able to afford to take Yates back.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 10:34 - Jun 15 with 888 viewsonehunglow

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 10:32 - Jun 15 by Whiterockin

And I do, they may have been able to afford to take Yates back.

Hasn’t he gone yet?

Login to get fewer ads

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 10:36 - Jun 15 with 886 viewsKeithHaynes

They aspire to be promoted, then we must as well.

All depends on what they see as a square go at it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 15:24 - Jun 15 with 808 viewsRhonddaSwans

Top of the league.

Jerry Yates top scorer with 35 goals.
Andy Fisher golden glove with 40 clean sheets.

(I am trying my hardest to keep a straight face here 😂)

Poll: what is more Exciting

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 15:25 - Jun 15 with 806 viewsRhonddaSwans

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 10:22 - Jun 15 by blackpooljack

The mrs and I are coming to Blackpool Monday.
Have you got any recommendations of where to take her up there?

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 15:33 - Jun 15 with 802 viewsonehunglow

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 15:25 - Jun 15 by RhonddaSwans

I’d stick to the bedroom,if I were you not Central Pier .

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 15:36 - Jun 15 with 801 viewsRhonddaSwans

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 15:33 - Jun 15 by onehunglow

I’d stick to the bedroom,if I were you not Central Pier .

We have booked a apartment on the promenade just up from there 😂.
Her farther lives in Preston so we are going to see him.
Just looking for somewhere to send her while the football is on.

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 21:21 - Jun 15 with 719 viewsblackpooljack

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 10:25 - Jun 15 by onehunglow

Enjoy the “ summer”

Yeah they dropped silly points just couldnt get into that 6th spot at any time.
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 21:24 - Jun 15 with 711 viewsblackpooljack

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 15:25 - Jun 15 by RhonddaSwans

The best thing about Blackpool is the road out it is becoming one of the most deprived towns in England.
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 22:53 - Jun 15 with 658 viewsswancity

Based on our current squad we are looking at 13-17th and that’s decent. We don’t know what will happen over the next month in terms of new players but ensuring that we don’t go down is about as much as we can expect at the moment.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 23:14 - Jun 15 with 636 viewsRichardO

Based on Williams and Sheehans pragmatic approach cannot see them being happy until we are push on the the upper half of the league next season, cannot see a concerted push to the upper reaches of the division with the present xquad but happy to see how square Pegs in square holes actually works to build confidence with a winning run.
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 23:39 - Jun 15 with 631 viewsSwans9

Blackpool still a good night out though. Mad sometimes things people slag most are things they love the most.
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 12:48 - Jun 16 with 539 viewsRhonddaSwans

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 21:24 - Jun 15 by blackpooljack

The best thing about Blackpool is the road out it is becoming one of the most deprived towns in England.

What about Fleetwood? 😂

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 16:20 - Jun 16 with 481 viewshobo

21st at the moment
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 16:28 - Jun 16 with 478 viewsRhonddaSwans

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 16:20 - Jun 16 by hobo

21st at the moment

Plymouth if they lose Morgan are going down.
Oxford are going to struggle.
Cardiff will be down there as well.
There are 3 worse teams than us at the moment.

My eyes will be on Leeds this season got a feeling they are gonna win the league.
It is make or break for them again.

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 17:16 - Jun 16 with 448 viewsSullutaCreturned

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 06:39 - Jun 15 by raynor94

This.
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 17:37 - Jun 16 with 427 viewsRhonddaSwans

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 17:16 - Jun 16 by SullutaCreturned

This.

The summer window is probably the biggest one for us after relagation.
I expect us to sell Wood , Grimes , Cabango Yates, Mykilo (spelling)

Then overspend on two league two players.
Fill our team full of loans again.
But hopefully our owners are learning on the job Luke Williams should be backed fully.

I hope we get Barron that will be such a huge statement from the club and owners.

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 17:47 - Jun 16 with 425 viewsonehunglow

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 23:39 - Jun 15 by Swans9

Blackpool still a good night out though. Mad sometimes things people slag most are things they love the most.

Most prefer a night out in shithole Blackpoolthan beautifulBury St Edmunds
Odd ain’t it
We slag off towns but love to go there to watch a game
I love going to Blackpool for a game and hope they come up soon

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 17:55 - Jun 16 with 420 viewsRhonddaSwans

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 17:47 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

Most prefer a night out in shithole Blackpoolthan beautifulBury St Edmunds
Odd ain’t it
We slag off towns but love to go there to watch a game
I love going to Blackpool for a game and hope they come up soon

Mate I am on the sea front in an apartment.
I love Blackpool 3rd holiday there in the last 10 years.

Who needs Ibiza or Barbados when we have Blackpool on our doorstep 😆
[Post edited 16 Jun 18:03]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024