Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? 05:49 - Jun 15 with 1480 viewsSwans9

I will be happy to be clear of the relegation dogfight. I will go for 17th. Any higher and I will be happy. Fixtures out in a week and a half so we can all start planning the away trips. If wood goes I hope we get 5m plus. It's not negative every season the squad looks like a person had a melt down on championship manager the computer game and the squad gets thinner and thinner.
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 18:18 - Jun 16 with 411 viewsWhiterockin

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 17:55 - Jun 16 by RhonddaSwans

Mate I am on the sea front in an apartment.
I love Blackpool 3rd holiday there in the last 10 years.

Who needs Ibiza or Barbados when we have Blackpool on our doorstep šŸ˜†
[Post edited 16 Jun 18:03]

Have you been to Ibiza or Barbados.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 18:25 - Jun 16 with 393 viewsonehunglow

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 17:55 - Jun 16 by RhonddaSwans

Mate I am on the sea front in an apartment.
I love Blackpool 3rd holiday there in the last 10 years.

Who needs Ibiza or Barbados when we have Blackpool on our doorstep šŸ˜†
[Post edited 16 Jun 18:03]

Iā€™ve been to both and Barbados is overrated and very expensive if you look to self cater. Food prices are horrific
Ibiza full of tw@ts

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 18:34 - Jun 16 with 388 viewsRhonddaSwans

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 18:18 - Jun 16 by Whiterockin

Have you been to Ibiza or Barbados.

I have been to Ibiza horrible place except for the old town that was pretty nice.
Barcelona knocks spots off it.

Poll: what is more Exciting

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 18:35 - Jun 16 with 386 viewsRhonddaSwans

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 18:25 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

Iā€™ve been to both and Barbados is overrated and very expensive if you look to self cater. Food prices are horrific
Ibiza full of tw@ts

Ibiza is coke head capital of the world bro šŸ˜‚

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 18:37 - Jun 16 with 376 viewsWhiterockin

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 18:25 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

Ibiza full of tw@ts

And Blackpool is not?

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 19:02 - Jun 16 with 336 viewsRhonddaSwans

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 18:37 - Jun 16 by Whiterockin

And Blackpool is not?

Nope , Blackpool is full of solid people .
Also all of the uk has a drug epidemic on the go. But Ibiza is clubbing central full of coke and pills.

Why do you think the Spanish don't want British tourism anymore?

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 22:13 - Jun 16 with 266 viewsSwans9

Plus of Blackpool it has a big Sainsbury's getting off at black pool south. Negative some of the chippies close early on a sat night leaving smallest McDonald's in the world packed. You meet some characters on the way on the train from Manchester.
Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 10:15 - Jun 17 with 228 viewsonehunglow

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 18:37 - Jun 16 by Whiterockin

And Blackpool is not?

Itā€™s hardly overrated as is evidenced by its ritual slagging off.
Parts are like parts of Swansea ,true and the main beach is not good to swim in.
People are working class and need visitors to survive .
Barbadians ,like many Caribbeanā€™s have an ā€œ attitudeā€ and itā€™s not pleasant either ,as is the case in Jamaica and other islands there

Ibiza though ,ruined by excess

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 11:40 - Jun 17 with 205 viewsWhiterockin

Where do the fans think we will finish next season? on 10:15 - Jun 17 by onehunglow

Itā€™s hardly overrated as is evidenced by its ritual slagging off.
Parts are like parts of Swansea ,true and the main beach is not good to swim in.
People are working class and need visitors to survive .
Barbadians ,like many Caribbeanā€™s have an ā€œ attitudeā€ and itā€™s not pleasant either ,as is the case in Jamaica and other islands there

Ibiza though ,ruined by excess

I found the Barbadians fantastic people, the best of all the Islanders, the banter you can have with them particularly when there for the cricket is exceptional. Jamaica is not a place to wander about freely and is always edgy. The other Islands are much of a muchness and pretty safe in most places. Anyone doing day trips off a cruise ship doesn't really get to know the islands, they just get ripped off everytime they land. Best of the lot for me is the Cayo's off the Cuban coast, absolutely idyllic and fantastic people, but it was spoilt when they let the Americans back in. Some may prefer Blackpool, that's their choice, but for me honestly I would prefer West Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024