Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morgan Whittaker 19:50 - Oct 31 with 6323 viewshowenjack

Is playing on Sky sports now v. Exeter City
Morgan Whittaker on 16:04 - Nov 3 with 1070 viewsRichardO

Morgan Whittaker on 13:49 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

Decent reply.
Much appreciated

Wish Whittaker was playing with us now. Many would ,IMO

Why? To not get the ball played into feet in and around the the box. In the end do like Obefemi and Piroe not making the movement because they know the ball wouldn't be coming to them, feeding the frustation and then snatching at the few chances he would get.
Morgan Whittaker on 17:04 - Nov 3 with 1041 viewsunion_jack

Morgan Whittaker on 16:04 - Nov 3 by RichardO

Why? To not get the ball played into feet in and around the the box. In the end do like Obefemi and Piroe not making the movement because they know the ball wouldn't be coming to them, feeding the frustation and then snatching at the few chances he would get.

Convincing argument that to be fair!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Morgan Whittaker on 18:29 - Nov 3 with 1002 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 17:04 - Nov 3 by union_jack

Convincing argument that to be fair!

Very acerbic comment and entirely fair.
Surprised he hasnt had pelters for that.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Morgan Whittaker on 23:17 - Nov 3 with 906 viewsSTID2017

Morgan Whittaker on 18:29 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

Very acerbic comment and entirely fair.
Surprised he hasnt had pelters for that.

Not sure why he would have pelters ?
RichardO is one of our better posters to be fair.
His analytical and well balanced posts are usually spot on.
As was his re Whittaker

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Morgan Whittaker on 08:58 - Nov 4 with 853 viewsRichardO

Morgan Whittaker on 23:17 - Nov 3 by STID2017

Not sure why he would have pelters ?
RichardO is one of our better posters to be fair.
His analytical and well balanced posts are usually spot on.
As was his re Whittaker

Nah he can be long winded, gets easier distracted and goes off on a tangent, struggles to get his point across at times with stupid mistakes.
And can appear negative at times when frustrated.

Hoping Whittaker's development continues to our advantage in the long run.
Morgan Whittaker on 09:47 - Nov 4 with 831 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 08:58 - Nov 4 by RichardO

Nah he can be long winded, gets easier distracted and goes off on a tangent, struggles to get his point across at times with stupid mistakes.
And can appear negative at times when frustrated.

Hoping Whittaker's development continues to our advantage in the long run.

Me too Rich but nobody has addressed the fact he could have been developed at Swansea

This is simply people excusing Martin.

Whittaker ,I feel,will be sold off .

Morgan Whittaker on 10:03 - Nov 4 with 827 viewsDr_Winston

Morgan Whittaker on 09:47 - Nov 4 by onehunglow

Me too Rich but nobody has addressed the fact he could have been developed at Swansea

As opposed to people simply looking for any reason, any reason whatsoever to have a moan about him?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morgan Whittaker on 10:19 - Nov 4 with 814 viewsKeithHaynes

That’s exactly the formula that Russell Martin I working to. It’s well known the development and sale of certain players is the sustainability side of Swansea City. If he does go as it stands he will command a decent fee, in excess of 1.5 million for me.

However, our front two do need back up, and from January that’s a possibility. Sensibly if he does return then ( I’m unsure in the recall issues ) and he flourishes in the championship we have on our hands a multi million player.

Then the decision on sale price or continuation in the squad will be made.

As many have said it’s a win win. All we would have heard had he not gone to Plymouth is the fact he isn’t being used that often and the comparison is Cullen here. The loan move for Whittaker was well thought through to a calculated end, either sale or retain. Cullen doesn’t offer that in any way. Whittaker is an asset, sadly Cullen isn’t.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Morgan Whittaker on 10:34 - Nov 4 with 804 viewsRichardO

I thought that about Cooper a number of year ago when he was first introduced into the team and then farmed out, seems I have been proven wrong.
When Whittaker went out we had Paterson, Ntcham, Obefemi and Piroe who seem to be acceptable but thing change.
After last year it was apparent we needed defenders and wingers we now have some but are they being developed?
Morgan Whittaker on 14:45 - Nov 4 with 730 viewsBadlands

He would not have had the chance to develop had he stayed in Swansea just others haven’t.
Whittaker needs to stay where he is and continue to develop. Bringing him back to sit on the bench will help no one.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Morgan Whittaker on 17:24 - Nov 4 with 697 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 14:45 - Nov 4 by Badlands

He would not have had the chance to develop had he stayed in Swansea just others haven’t.
Whittaker needs to stay where he is and continue to develop. Bringing him back to sit on the bench will help no one.

Agreed
And that’s for the decent replies.
Learn from it Winston
No need for unpleasantries.
And welcome back

Now then, I believe a Whittaker,by now, would see Obefemi on the bench as I feel he has more about him. Come to think of it,Piroe form would have seen him benched ,ideally.

For some reason Whittaker has had a raw deal,as was the case with Benda ,who was replaced by 400k Fisher

Are people being deliberately obtuse here ?

Morgan Whittaker on 17:27 - Nov 4 with 695 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 10:03 - Nov 4 by Dr_Winston

As opposed to people simply looking for any reason, any reason whatsoever to have a moan about him?

Not really.
If you believe Whittaker is behind Cullen in the ratings stakes then fine

Martin couldn’t wait to get Rudd of Whittaker and frankly, it’s hard to see he will he stay with us .Why would he?

Same with Joseph. Our first buy of last season. Dumped asap

Morgan Whittaker on 17:50 - Nov 4 with 686 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker on 17:27 - Nov 4 by onehunglow

Not really.
If you believe Whittaker is behind Cullen in the ratings stakes then fine

Martin couldn’t wait to get Rudd of Whittaker and frankly, it’s hard to see he will he stay with us .Why would he?

Same with Joseph. Our first buy of last season. Dumped asap

I repeat > Surely you see sense in this ?

That’s exactly the formula that Russell Martin I working to. It’s well known the development and sale of certain players is the sustainability side of Swansea City. If he does go as it stands he will command a decent fee, in excess of 1.5 million for me.

However, our front two do need back up, and from January that’s a possibility. Sensibly if he does return then ( I’m unsure in the recall issues ) and he flourishes in the championship we have on our hands a multi million player.

Then the decision on sale price or continuation in the squad will be made.

As many have said it’s a win win. All we would have heard had he not gone to Plymouth is the fact he isn’t being used that often and the comparison is Cullen here. The loan move for Whittaker was well thought through to a calculated end, either sale or retain. Cullen doesn’t offer that in any way. Whittaker is an asset, sadly Cullen isn’t.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024