Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morgan Whittaker 19:50 - Oct 31 with 5964 viewshowenjack

Is playing on Sky sports now v. Exeter City
Morgan Whittaker on 09:46 - Nov 1 with 1510 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 09:37 - Nov 1 by union_jack

I know we are comparing apples and pears but it annoys me that Cullen keeps getting these chances whereas Ogbeta is stuck in the stiffs. What on earth has happened there?

I thought he d gone .
Why was he brought in.
Didn’t have bad attitude like Whittaker and indeed Piroe and Paterson and Obefemi .

We still have Fisher on the books who will be hard to shift. 400 k wasted

Great coaching innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Morgan Whittaker on 10:04 - Nov 1 with 1492 viewsGixerJack

Morgan Whittaker on 08:50 - Nov 1 by onehunglow

Cullen should be developing under our great coach then

Martin couldnt wait to get shot ,as he did with Joseph

He won’t be coming back so any development would be for the benefit of Plymouth .

Russ controlling us. Again

It could be argued that playing, creating and scoring consistently will add to his value though. So even if he isn’t fancied as a future Swans starter there’ll be more clubs wanting to take him, which gives him a future in the game and increases the value of his registration.

I’m hoping that Cullen is just a late developer and will kick on but my hopes are starting to fade somewhat
Morgan Whittaker on 10:10 - Nov 1 with 1481 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 10:04 - Nov 1 by GixerJack

It could be argued that playing, creating and scoring consistently will add to his value though. So even if he isn’t fancied as a future Swans starter there’ll be more clubs wanting to take him, which gives him a future in the game and increases the value of his registration.

I’m hoping that Cullen is just a late developer and will kick on but my hopes are starting to fade somewhat

It could be G.
I’m a late developer myself though.

Morgan Whittaker on 10:20 - Nov 1 with 1461 viewsDr_Winston

Cooper wasn't all that interested in using him either if we want to be factual rather than just go on another tedious anti-Martin rant.

However, he should be a serious contender for recall in Jan as that would probably save us bothering looking for someone else to cover Piroe and Oba.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morgan Whittaker on 10:35 - Nov 1 with 1441 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker on 09:46 - Nov 1 by onehunglow

I thought he d gone .
Why was he brought in.
Didn’t have bad attitude like Whittaker and indeed Piroe and Paterson and Obefemi .

We still have Fisher on the books who will be hard to shift. 400 k wasted

Great coaching innit

Coaching ? Nothing to do with buying players.
Andy Fisher a more than competent back up. Why would we need to ‘shift him ‘

Martin didn’t bring in Ogbeta.

It’s just another day with you chasing threads around slagging off Russell Martin, it’s pointless.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Morgan Whittaker on 10:57 - Nov 1 with 1425 viewsDr_Winston

Morgan Whittaker on 10:35 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

It’s just another day with you chasing threads around slagging off Russell Martin, it’s pointless.

Might be worth shifting Fisher just so we don't constantly have to hear about how we need to shift Fisher.

Although I suppose if it wasn't Fisher it would be someone else.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2022 11:14]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morgan Whittaker on 11:36 - Nov 1 with 1397 viewsFireboy2

Morgan Whittaker on 10:57 - Nov 1 by Dr_Winston

Might be worth shifting Fisher just so we don't constantly have to hear about how we need to shift Fisher.

Although I suppose if it wasn't Fisher it would be someone else.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2022 11:14]

Perch moaning about RM and fisher again?

Whodathought eh 🙄
Morgan Whittaker on 12:59 - Nov 1 with 1344 viewsraynor94

Morgan Whittaker on 11:36 - Nov 1 by Fireboy2

Whodathought eh 🙄

Like night follows day

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Morgan Whittaker on 13:46 - Nov 1 with 1295 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 11:36 - Nov 1 by Fireboy2

Whodathought eh 🙄

Who ?

Again

In concert with Winston

Sort it out Please

Morgan Whittaker on 13:48 - Nov 1 with 1293 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 12:59 - Nov 1 by raynor94

Like night follows day

If Fireman and Winston don’t like a poster then,as jonalot urges, simply ignore.
It’s that simple Eddie and Jamie

Really it is

Do it and save your sanity

Meanwhile,Whittaker is ripping up trees on loan whilst Cullen

Morgan Whittaker on 13:50 - Nov 1 with 1292 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 10:35 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

No,it’s my opinion

You stated it’s ok to have them

Fire boy is in the vanguard again,aided by Winston

Is this what you want,Keith.

If it is I ll leave immediately

Pm me please

Morgan Whittaker on 14:19 - Nov 1 with 1264 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea need to consider their striker situation. Neither Piroe nor Obafemi looks as if they will sign new deals unless Swansea get to the Premier league.

Despite the current apparent cheerfulness Obafemi is always going to strop if an improved salary somewhere else is in the offing. An ideal sort for tapping up. With replacement not coming cheap both Whittaker (The Ghost) and Joseph will be in the fame for both up front slots next season. They have to develop fast and no both appear to be doing just that.

One can assume Obafemi will go for certain and Piroe also. I assume the both have 3 years with options. for another so could be kept. Piroe has shown a weakness in aerial duels. I am not sure players can solve this as this can be a physiological issue. (Cullen the same) You remember Mckay just a had an aversion for physical contact on the pitch.. He could not negotiate the non negotiables. It was outside his very soul.

Plymouth Live said this about 'The Ghost'.

Morgan Whittaker 9 STAR MAN - Must surely be regarded as one of their best players in League One. He scored with one well-taken goal to make it 1-1 and then came up with two excellent assists for Ryan Hardie as Argyle wrapped up their hard-fought win.

He is clearly ready to step up but i agree with those that argue both need to be ready for next season and not getting splitters in Swansea.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Morgan Whittaker on 17:27 - Nov 1 with 1191 viewstheloneranger

Playing on loan in League 1, will help him add some physicality to his game. It's doing him no harm at all.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Morgan Whittaker on 17:30 - Nov 1 with 1183 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker on 14:19 - Nov 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea need to consider their striker situation. Neither Piroe nor Obafemi looks as if they will sign new deals unless Swansea get to the Premier league.

Despite the current apparent cheerfulness Obafemi is always going to strop if an improved salary somewhere else is in the offing. An ideal sort for tapping up. With replacement not coming cheap both Whittaker (The Ghost) and Joseph will be in the fame for both up front slots next season. They have to develop fast and no both appear to be doing just that.

One can assume Obafemi will go for certain and Piroe also. I assume the both have 3 years with options. for another so could be kept. Piroe has shown a weakness in aerial duels. I am not sure players can solve this as this can be a physiological issue. (Cullen the same) You remember Mckay just a had an aversion for physical contact on the pitch.. He could not negotiate the non negotiables. It was outside his very soul.

Plymouth Live said this about 'The Ghost'.

Morgan Whittaker 9 STAR MAN - Must surely be regarded as one of their best players in League One. He scored with one well-taken goal to make it 1-1 and then came up with two excellent assists for Ryan Hardie as Argyle wrapped up their hard-fought win.

He is clearly ready to step up but i agree with those that argue both need to be ready for next season and not getting splitters in Swansea.

Being our player when he returns he will be like a free signing.
If he wasn’t with us and doing what what he is doing now some would be saying, sign him up.

It’s a win win.

Morgan Whittaker on 17:58 - Nov 2 with 1052 viewsReslovenSwan1

Morgan Whittaker on 17:30 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

Being our player when he returns he will be like a free signing.
If he wasn’t with us and doing what what he is doing now some would be saying, sign him up.

It’s a win win.

The idea that Martin has written off this player is crazy. His job depends on developing these players. I put the "dirty dozen" thread to demonstrate the fact that the manager is already using 25% of the DD. Benda, Cabango and Cooper O.

Cooper did not pick him or Gyokeres because they were perceived not sufficiently developed . Both have improved markedly. Whitaker is regarded as one of the best in leagues 1. at 21. Plymouth have been good for Swansea loans and Lincoln not so good.. Garrick has sadly not kicked on at 24 years. He needs to get in that first Xi.

Perhap he ould have ghosted past Preston last night and tucked one of those chances away.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Morgan Whittaker on 18:11 - Nov 2 with 1051 viewsGwyn737

I don’t get the negativity on this thread.

Whittaker is having a successful loan whereas he’d be having limited game time with us behind Piroe and Oba.

Literally everyone wins - players and clubs.

What’s to moan about?
Morgan Whittaker on 18:14 - Nov 2 with 1049 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker on 18:11 - Nov 2 by Gwyn737

Whittaker is having a successful loan whereas he’d be having limited game time with us behind Piroe and Oba.

What’s to moan about?

Absolutely nothing.

Morgan Whittaker on 06:50 - Nov 3 with 970 viewsjackrmee

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11705/12735374/morgan-whittaker-intervie

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Morgan Whittaker on 08:10 - Nov 3 with 926 viewsGixerJack

Morgan Whittaker on 06:50 - Nov 3 by jackrmee

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11705/12735374/morgan-whittaker-intervie

Judging by that he seems to have bought into the notion of playing regularly whilst on loan in league 1 is better than cameo’s in the championship
Morgan Whittaker on 08:34 - Nov 3 with 902 viewsmagicdaps10

The loan is a success thus far and is working wonders for him and the club.

Carry on until the end of the season and he will be part of the first team squad here for next season UNLESS there is a bid that can't be turned down for him.....either way this loan is so far a massive success for all parties.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Morgan Whittaker on 08:46 - Nov 3 with 895 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 18:11 - Nov 2 by Gwyn737

What’s to moan about?

It is not negative.
It is opinion.
Whether it’s negative is a personal judgement.
I don’t get the abuse myself

Whittaker should have been developed by our coach ,deemed great ,by readers .

Negaitive and positive,thevmost overused of words

Morgan Whittaker on 08:54 - Nov 3 with 885 viewsunion_jack

Interesting how he praises Schumacher for playing him in the central role where he feels he performs best (and proven to be this season).

If we bring him back he’ll probably be played anywhere but there because he’ll do what he’s bloody well told. Martin knows best!😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Morgan Whittaker on 09:01 - Nov 3 with 876 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 08:54 - Nov 3 by union_jack

Interesting how he praises Schumacher for playing him in the central role where he feels he performs best (and proven to be this season).

If we bring him back he’ll probably be played anywhere but there because he’ll do what he’s bloody well told. Martin knows best!😂

He has ability to score He did it against Man City ffs.
He was physically weak and powder puff like but he s grown up a lot and we are missing a trick here at a time when we need finishers .
No use passing back and forth for no reason.Or is there

We loaned in Stevens who has not had a look in and that is odd,or maybe not .

Morgan Whittaker on 12:46 - Nov 3 with 820 viewsGwyn737

Morgan Whittaker on 08:46 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

It is not negative.
It is opinion.
Whether it’s negative is a personal judgement.
I don’t get the abuse myself

Whittaker should have been developed by our coach ,deemed great ,by readers .

Negaitive and positive,thevmost overused of words

It's the game time though, isn't it?

He'll have hugely benefitted from minutes on the pitch which is something no amount of coaching can help.
Morgan Whittaker on 13:49 - Nov 3 with 801 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 12:46 - Nov 3 by Gwyn737

It's the game time though, isn't it?

He'll have hugely benefitted from minutes on the pitch which is something no amount of coaching can help.

Decent reply.
Much appreciated

Wish Whittaker was playing with us now. Many would ,IMO

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024