Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police going to food banks 19:25 - Jun 29 with 5101 viewsKeithHaynes

The starting pay in my old county of Gloucestershire where I lived for a bit is £19,350 - £19,900
Feature on it tonight on the bbc west news. Some forces go as high as 21,250 apparently.

For the first year that’s a gross of around £1600 a month before tax and NI.
Plus 14% on average in to their police pension ( now 35 years )

That’s around £300 a week. Or £350 if your partying on £21,000 ish.

It does go up in increments after year 3, but could anyone survive on that ?

As I said some officers going to food banks and the federation are issuing them with food tickets.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Police going to food banks on 08:54 - Jul 1 with 856 viewsonehunglow

Police going to food banks on 06:41 - Jul 1 by angryjack

Really can't understand,what the police ard here for,only last week our next door neighbours,who srd junkies and live a crazy life, have all sorts back and for,we have been having needle back and for for quite a while now with the way they live,music all hours out front making noise all hours.well last week at 8.30 a.m.me and my partner were coming back from shop,when I got out car he was on doorstep asking who the f@ck am I looking at,I turned around and told him where to go,he came running at me swinging a baseball bat,as he swung and his hands and bat followed through I got close and hammered him,not proud to say but I beat him to a pulp..his skank of a girlfriend jumped on my back so my partner tried pull her off and she bit my partners finger and scammed all her face..the police were called by a neighbour and it was all on a xamera..they asked my partner if she wanted make complaint and told me it looks like self defence,my partner has had to have blood test and tetanus as they junkies..she made a complaint as she feels next time they could have a knife..and also even though I battered him they are still antagonising and pushing for me to do something again,she has told police this that they are still pushing and after making complaint still not done anything,it's going get stage where one of them is seriously hurt..and we will be ones done..they have said ignore them but its not easy I can see myself reacting again,very soon.and why because they can't do their jobs..too bad I will have take in own hands..someone might be killed before they do anything

Eyes have caught fire after reading that.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Police going to food banks on 09:01 - Jul 1 with 852 viewsWhiterockin

Police going to food banks on 08:54 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

Eyes have caught fire after reading that.

It is the best example of the low life, both sides, the police have to deal with ever posted on here.
Police going to food banks on 09:09 - Jul 1 with 840 viewsonehunglow

Police going to food banks on 09:01 - Jul 1 by Whiterockin

It is the best example of the low life, both sides, the police have to deal with ever posted on here.

It's no secret when Police Officers retire or leave,it is a burden eased from the shoulders.
It is like leaving school.
Horrendous job I would never countenance again ,not these days ,for sure.

Instead of trying to appease people,they should get into the faces of criminals and make life intolerable for them.

Police going to food banks on 10:25 - Jul 1 with 802 viewscontroversial_jack

They don't though that's the problem. If it's too much trouble, or they aren't 100% certain of a conviction they won't take it further.
Police going to food banks on 10:45 - Jul 1 with 790 viewsbuilthjack

Police going to food banks on 06:41 - Jul 1 by angryjack

Really can't understand,what the police ard here for,only last week our next door neighbours,who srd junkies and live a crazy life, have all sorts back and for,we have been having needle back and for for quite a while now with the way they live,music all hours out front making noise all hours.well last week at 8.30 a.m.me and my partner were coming back from shop,when I got out car he was on doorstep asking who the f@ck am I looking at,I turned around and told him where to go,he came running at me swinging a baseball bat,as he swung and his hands and bat followed through I got close and hammered him,not proud to say but I beat him to a pulp..his skank of a girlfriend jumped on my back so my partner tried pull her off and she bit my partners finger and scammed all her face..the police were called by a neighbour and it was all on a xamera..they asked my partner if she wanted make complaint and told me it looks like self defence,my partner has had to have blood test and tetanus as they junkies..she made a complaint as she feels next time they could have a knife..and also even though I battered him they are still antagonising and pushing for me to do something again,she has told police this that they are still pushing and after making complaint still not done anything,it's going get stage where one of them is seriously hurt..and we will be ones done..they have said ignore them but its not easy I can see myself reacting again,very soon.and why because they can't do their jobs..too bad I will have take in own hands..someone might be killed before they do anything

You need to find a dark alley.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Police going to food banks on 10:49 - Jul 1 with 779 viewsBoundy

Police going to food banks on 10:25 - Jul 1 by controversial_jack

They don't though that's the problem. If it's too much trouble, or they aren't 100% certain of a conviction they won't take it further.

Like your fictitious window smashing incident ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Police going to food banks on 11:37 - Jul 1 with 747 viewsangryjack

You calling md low life for perfecting myself might have gone overboard but he deserved it,and I would do it again.no low life mush..
Police going to food banks on 11:59 - Jul 1 with 736 viewscontroversial_jack

Police going to food banks on 10:49 - Jul 1 by Boundy

Like your fictitious window smashing incident ?

Why do you say it was fiction. It happened twice. The third day i was waiting in a strategic position with a helper, but they didn't show, fortunately!
Login to get fewer ads

Police going to food banks on 13:24 - Jul 1 with 722 viewsBoundy

Police going to food banks on 11:59 - Jul 1 by controversial_jack

Why do you say it was fiction. It happened twice. The third day i was waiting in a strategic position with a helper, but they didn't show, fortunately!

We both know differently, I wonder where your strategic position was , would it have been behind the sofa again this time with your helper

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Police going to food banks on 15:27 - Jul 1 with 690 viewsraynor94

Police going to food banks on 11:59 - Jul 1 by controversial_jack

Embarrassing 😳

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Police going to food banks on 15:29 - Jul 1 with 687 viewsraynor94

Police going to food banks on 11:37 - Jul 1 by angryjack

You calling md low life for perfecting myself might have gone overboard but he deserved it,and I would do it again.no low life mush..

Surely going overboard isn't self defence, was this bloke charged with attacking you

Police going to food banks on 15:29 - Jul 1 with 686 viewscontroversial_jack

Police going to food banks on 13:24 - Jul 1 by Boundy

We both know differently, I wonder where your strategic position was , would it have been behind the sofa again this time with your helper

My helper was an implement
Police going to food banks on 15:30 - Jul 1 with 685 viewscontroversial_jack

Police going to food banks on 15:27 - Jul 1 by raynor94

Embarrassing 😳

What is?
Police going to food banks on 15:36 - Jul 1 with 682 viewsonehunglow

Police going to food banks on 15:30 - Jul 1 by controversial_jack

What is?

It isn't .It's shaming,although you won't see it as such.

Not as bad as your support for Mother Russia. It' getting exciting as Estonia might be next or Georgia,home of Stalin.

Police going to food banks on 15:40 - Jul 1 with 680 viewsraynor94

Police going to food banks on 15:30 - Jul 1 by controversial_jack

What is?

Do you really need to ask? You are getting worse on here, I used to find it amusing, but now it's just plain sad

Police going to food banks on 16:02 - Jul 1 with 664 viewsCatullus

Police going to food banks on 15:40 - Jul 1 by raynor94

Do you really need to ask? You are getting worse on here, I used to find it amusing, but now it's just plain sad

I'vefound it sad ever since I realised he was being deliberately controversial and not stating a believed opinion, I told him as much.

It's sad and pathetic, it wummery and trolling at the same time. That's why he's on ignore.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Police going to food banks on 16:14 - Jul 1 with 657 viewsangryjack

Police going to food banks on 15:29 - Jul 1 by raynor94

Surely going overboard isn't self defence, was this bloke charged with attacking you

As far as I know no,he's not been charged yet,even though there video evidence of it all,him coming at me with bat swinging it,this is why I think police waste time,yes I did go overboard put him down and carried on hitting him ,I gsve him chance get up but he stumbled up choosing and coming towards me so then I just went town on him stamping on him until he didn't want no more,my partner had interview because she made a complaint against his partner for biting her and scamming her face,the police seen video and said about me and she said he didn't know if he was going get up again and attack again and said I was frightened for my life,so far police done nothing to me..but also nothing to him which I find unbelievable as they got evidence of him swinging bat at me..that's why I think police are useless.gkad I done what I did,and would do it again..
Police going to food banks on 16:53 - Jul 1 with 641 viewsraynor94

Police going to food banks on 16:14 - Jul 1 by angryjack

As far as I know no,he's not been charged yet,even though there video evidence of it all,him coming at me with bat swinging it,this is why I think police waste time,yes I did go overboard put him down and carried on hitting him ,I gsve him chance get up but he stumbled up choosing and coming towards me so then I just went town on him stamping on him until he didn't want no more,my partner had interview because she made a complaint against his partner for biting her and scamming her face,the police seen video and said about me and she said he didn't know if he was going get up again and attack again and said I was frightened for my life,so far police done nothing to me..but also nothing to him which I find unbelievable as they got evidence of him swinging bat at me..that's why I think police are useless.gkad I done what I did,and would do it again..

Shocking with evidence like that he hasn't been charged

Police going to food banks on 17:07 - Jul 1 with 638 viewsangryjack

Police going to food banks on 16:53 - Jul 1 by raynor94

Really not sure they still antagonising,well she is shouting things out bedroom window saying things like got it coming to me..I've offered him out again and said come on let's end it all in a scrap but HD don't want know just her mouthing..like I said got live next door to this,so can get away from it..its way for police to say ignore it,but what happens again if getting out car again znd this time a knife,as I would take it off him if got cance and use it..so police should bd doing something b4 someone do get killed...waste of time.. they are just don't want deal with things until its too late
Police going to food banks on 17:18 - Jul 1 with 618 viewsraynor94

Police going to food banks on 17:07 - Jul 1 by angryjack

Really not sure they still antagonising,well she is shouting things out bedroom window saying things like got it coming to me..I've offered him out again and said come on let's end it all in a scrap but HD don't want know just her mouthing..like I said got live next door to this,so can get away from it..its way for police to say ignore it,but what happens again if getting out car again znd this time a knife,as I would take it off him if got cance and use it..so police should bd doing something b4 someone do get killed...waste of time.. they are just don't want deal with things until its too late

Is it a rented home, if it is he ought to be kicked out

Police going to food banks on 17:38 - Jul 1 with 607 viewscontroversial_jack

Police going to food banks on 15:36 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

It isn't .It's shaming,although you won't see it as such.

Not as bad as your support for Mother Russia. It' getting exciting as Estonia might be next or Georgia,home of Stalin.

If you are referring to me, aren't you the one who said you would know anyone out who looked the wrong way at you?
Police going to food banks on 17:39 - Jul 1 with 606 viewscontroversial_jack

Police going to food banks on 16:53 - Jul 1 by raynor94

This is the real world, the police don't want to know
Police going to food banks on 21:47 - Jul 1 with 572 viewsangryjack

Police going to food banks on 17:18 - Jul 1 by raynor94

Is it a rented home, if it is he ought to be kicked out

Coastal housing ,housing officer has asked all neighbours and the police,and the neighbours all on our side and been moaning about their anti social behaviour but not done anything,
Police going to food banks on 22:55 - Jul 1 with 556 viewsraynor94

Police going to food banks on 21:47 - Jul 1 by angryjack

Coastal housing ,housing officer has asked all neighbours and the police,and the neighbours all on our side and been moaning about their anti social behaviour but not done anything,

Hopefully they will be kicked out soon

Police going to food banks on 06:04 - Jul 2 with 537 viewsangryjack

Police going to food banks on 22:55 - Jul 1 by raynor94

Hopefully they will be kicked out soon

Wouldn't hold my breath.he seems useless not even been to see them and have had complaint after complaint,even called one other neighbours the n word as she coloured. And police been involved with that and still nothing done..they will only react when someone killed by looks things,and can feel myself bubbling to react again soon..its unfortunate that you can't get away from it something will definitely happen again as police or housing done sweet f a...and I find it hard to walk away si I know I will react again..just hopefully police now its provocation now..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024