Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 164872 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:20 - Jul 30 with 1025 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:17 - Jul 30 by 73__73

The fact you think I’m CJ proves just how paranoid and deluded you are.

I think you probably are though I can't be sure. Two real immoral idiots for sure if separate people.
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:21 - Jul 30 with 1015 views73__73

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:20 - Jul 30 by deanscfc

I think you probably are though I can't be sure. Two real immoral idiots for sure if separate people.

Oh you can’t be sure now 😂 make your mind up 😁

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:21 - Jul 30 with 1015 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:46 - Jul 30 by 73__73

Are you actually in the Ukraine at the moment Witnessing what’s going on ? Or are you just listening to the MSM bullshite ?

I have asked before, can you provide any links to where you're getting your news/into from? Come on back your posts up, if you can.

Or are you just somebody who comes around calling other people brainwashed fools without ever providing any substantive opinions?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:23 - Jul 30 with 1008 views73__73

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:21 - Jul 30 by Catullus

I have asked before, can you provide any links to where you're getting your news/into from? Come on back your posts up, if you can.

Or are you just somebody who comes around calling other people brainwashed fools without ever providing any substantive opinions?

Aren’t you able to find any thing other than MSM. Have a look for yourself. It’s not hard to find.
Do you want me to call over and make your tea for you too 😂

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:46 - Jul 30 with 994 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:23 - Jul 30 by 73__73

Aren’t you able to find any thing other than MSM. Have a look for yourself. It’s not hard to find.

Here's your mainstream media:

Censored version of Russians castrating a Ukrainian soldier. Taken by Russians, released by Russians, celebrated by Russians. The Russian war criminal has been identified.

Want the ones taken of the 50 or so executed Ukrainian POW's just 2 days ago too?
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:28 - Jul 30 with 975 viewsBoundy

The master of cop outs

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:00 - Jul 30 with 959 viewsCatullus

So you have nothing then, you are just a troll and a WUM. Or are you too scared to show us where you get your info from because you know it's nonsense?

Come on, what have you got to hide?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:07 - Jul 30 with 948 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:28 - Jul 30 by Boundy

The master of cop outs

Yeah, he can't post his own opinions on this, he can only go around calling others names. Just the kind of useful idiot that Putin would like, though not quite as useful as CJ or BJ.

The Russian embassy in the UK,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62363225

I don't suppose Russia has said this either though, it's more MSM BS with it being obvious that Twitter is in on all of it and helping the West to demonise Russia.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 22:08]

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 03:41 - Jul 31 with 852 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:07 - Jul 30 by Catullus

Yeah, he can't post his own opinions on this, he can only go around calling others names. Just the kind of useful idiot that Putin would like, though not quite as useful as CJ or BJ.

The Russian embassy in the UK,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62363225

I don't suppose Russia has said this either though, it's more MSM BS with it being obvious that Twitter is in on all of it and helping the West to demonise Russia.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 22:08]

The silence is deafening aye. I wonder if any of them would ever be big enough to say 'ok I was wrong'. I don't think so.
Russia invade Ukraine on 08:24 - Jul 31 with 833 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 03:41 - Jul 31 by deanscfc

The silence is deafening aye. I wonder if any of them would ever be big enough to say 'ok I was wrong'. I don't think so.

The Ukrainians bombing their own soldiers is more of a problem than some random tweet.
The surviving soldiers are all in critical conditions in a DPR hospital at the moment. The prisoners were being held well away from the DPR border (for obvious reasons) so this can only be the work of artillery fired from Ukraine itself. They have been intensifying their indiscriminate shelling of Donetsk in particular so not hard to understand how this could have happened.

A mistake by the AFU not intentional but these things happen (shopping centre hit in Kremenchuk being another example).

It’s a pity that still, after all this bloodshed there are no moves for a negotiated settlement. The irony here is that the HIMARS system that did this was part of the lethal aid package sent by the West . If the NATO allied countries had pressed for a negotiated settlement these and many other deaths would have been avoided.

Silence is deafening you say? I haven’t looked at this thread in days but looking at your post just reminded me with the stupidity I’ve got to deal with on here from you and your cohorts.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:34 - Jul 31 with 826 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:24 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

The Ukrainians bombing their own soldiers is more of a problem than some random tweet.
The surviving soldiers are all in critical conditions in a DPR hospital at the moment. The prisoners were being held well away from the DPR border (for obvious reasons) so this can only be the work of artillery fired from Ukraine itself. They have been intensifying their indiscriminate shelling of Donetsk in particular so not hard to understand how this could have happened.

A mistake by the AFU not intentional but these things happen (shopping centre hit in Kremenchuk being another example).

It’s a pity that still, after all this bloodshed there are no moves for a negotiated settlement. The irony here is that the HIMARS system that did this was part of the lethal aid package sent by the West . If the NATO allied countries had pressed for a negotiated settlement these and many other deaths would have been avoided.

Silence is deafening you say? I haven’t looked at this thread in days but looking at your post just reminded me with the stupidity I’ve got to deal with on here from you and your cohorts.

Oh wow. Can't believe you've gone there, but you actually have. What a truly sh*tty, sh*tty person you are. Now I know for sure what you're about.

Not that this one even needs the slightest debate.

I guess the castration video is all faked or something too
F*cking idiot.
Russia invade Ukraine on 09:09 - Jul 31 with 814 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:34 - Jul 31 by deanscfc

Oh wow. Can't believe you've gone there, but you actually have. What a truly sh*tty, sh*tty person you are. Now I know for sure what you're about.

F*cking idiot.

The Russians have invited the UN and the red cross to examine the prison deaths.
Russia invade Ukraine on 09:12 - Jul 31 with 810 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:09 - Jul 31 by controversial_jack

The Russians have invited the UN and the red cross to examine the prison deaths.

As always... silent for a few days, wait for the dust to settle and the latest Kremlin line to come out and back to posting their usual, evil BS. Disgraceful.
Russia invade Ukraine on 09:19 - Jul 31 with 806 views73__73

F*cking idiot.

Every conflict you’ll no doubt find terrible actions, but forget during the Falklands war, there were accusations that members of the Paras allegedly cut off the ears of dead Argentine soldiers.

Every country is involved including Ukraine

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:29 - Jul 31 with 802 viewsBrynmill_Jack

F*cking idiot.

No that probably isn’t. A war crime most certainly.

For the prison attack - your sources are full of sh*t as usual - let’s see what evidence the independent sources uncover, before you start calling people names (which I can’t believe you are being allowed to do on here even taking into account your emotional vulnerabilities).

Just as you were “brainwashed “ into believing Russian soldiers raped children which came from a disgraced human rights ombudsman who’s been dismissed (she should have faced imprisonment) it therefore follows that you should be very careful discerning what you hear.

To my mind you’re like a hormonal teenager getting outraged with any BS you’re told. Grow up.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:10 - Jul 31 with 787 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:12 - Jul 31 by deanscfc

As always... silent for a few days, wait for the dust to settle and the latest Kremlin line to come out and back to posting their usual, evil BS. Disgraceful.

Unlike you who jumps on it straight away without any evidence. At least i look at things and consider what has really happened before commentin

This shows your total anti Russian agenda whatever the outcome is.
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:40 - Jul 31 with 777 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:29 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

No that probably isn’t. A war crime most certainly.

For the prison attack - your sources are full of sh*t as usual - let’s see what evidence the independent sources uncover, before you start calling people names (which I can’t believe you are being allowed to do on here even taking into account your emotional vulnerabilities).

Just as you were “brainwashed “ into believing Russian soldiers raped children which came from a disgraced human rights ombudsman who’s been dismissed (she should have faced imprisonment) it therefore follows that you should be very careful discerning what you hear.

To my mind you’re like a hormonal teenager getting outraged with any BS you’re told. Grow up.

The ONLY reason you are not denying the castration video is because it was filmed by Russians, leaked or posted by Rusisans and celebrated by Russians, with the war criminal having been identified. War criminals who, incidentally had been used by Russia State TV Russia Today as examples of good Russian soldiers. It was very clearly not a one off, with these monsters carrying it out as if it were a regular routine. The reality is that the invading war criminals have done this and worse (as can be heard from the intercepted calls of soldiers - '21 roses' torture etc).

Not even going to give your 'Ukraine bombed their own POW's' claims the attention you want. Only a true Pro-Kremlin scumbag would repeat such absolute BS and the fact that all you can respond with is 'your sources are BS' when those sources have gone into detail about why it is clearly such BS says it all. 'Independent sources' in Russian occupied Ukraine...right. Yet again just proving what an idiotic and disgraceful Kremlin tool you are.
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:46 - Jul 31 with 776 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:19 - Jul 31 by 73__73

Every conflict you’ll no doubt find terrible actions, but forget during the Falklands war, there were accusations that members of the Paras allegedly cut off the ears of dead Argentine soldiers.

As I have started. War crimes occur by every side in every war. Russia's are systemic (as the OSCE report shows), as the intercepted calls show, as the video footage shows, as the aerial video footage shows, as the hundreds of witness statements show etc etc. And whats more, they are celebrated and rewarded by the evil Kremlin government (e.g. Bucha criminals rewarded), which OPENLY boasts about its genocidal goals and criminal acts on Russian state TV channels. I have said it before and I will keep saying it for the benefit of anyone not listening; you, CJ, BJ and any others who decide to try and justify the Russian criminals and downplay their crimes are a f*cking diagrace. As low as those who knew of the holocaust in the 1940s and supported it or tried to cover it up.
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:19 - Jul 31 with 762 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:40 - Jul 31 by deanscfc

The ONLY reason you are not denying the castration video is because it was filmed by Russians, leaked or posted by Rusisans and celebrated by Russians, with the war criminal having been identified. War criminals who, incidentally had been used by Russia State TV Russia Today as examples of good Russian soldiers. It was very clearly not a one off, with these monsters carrying it out as if it were a regular routine. The reality is that the invading war criminals have done this and worse (as can be heard from the intercepted calls of soldiers - '21 roses' torture etc).

Not even going to give your 'Ukraine bombed their own POW's' claims the attention you want. Only a true Pro-Kremlin scumbag would repeat such absolute BS and the fact that all you can respond with is 'your sources are BS' when those sources have gone into detail about why it is clearly such BS says it all. 'Independent sources' in Russian occupied Ukraine...right. Yet again just proving what an idiotic and disgraceful Kremlin tool you are.

No , the POW’s were the (propaganda) tools. They were to face military tribunals which would have shown up Ukrainian war crimes In Mariupol. You think that the DPR would destroy the very evidence they craved to prove UFR/Azov war crimes? You have so little logic or sense in your tiny head that it makes me feel sorry for you.

You must stop and think before posting to overcome these hyper vitriolic statements you make. You come across as a hormonal teenager.

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:32 - Jul 31 with 744 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:19 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

No , the POW’s were the (propaganda) tools. They were to face military tribunals which would have shown up Ukrainian war crimes In Mariupol. You think that the DPR would destroy the very evidence they craved to prove UFR/Azov war crimes? You have so little logic or sense in your tiny head that it makes me feel sorry for you.

You must stop and think before posting to overcome these hyper vitriolic statements you make. You come across as a hormonal teenager.

The Mariupol which Russia invaded, bombed to sh*t and killed tens of thousands of people in? That Mariupol? Let's just be honest and blunt here. You're a piece of sh*t. I know it and you know it so let's just accept that as a starting point.
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:46 - Jul 31 with 739 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:19 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

I’m sure these military tribunals carried out by the invading military would have been completely fair, open and honest.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:49 - Jul 31 with 738 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:32 - Jul 31 by deanscfc

The Mariupol which Russia invaded, bombed to sh*t and killed tens of thousands of people in? That Mariupol? Let's just be honest and blunt here. You're a piece of sh*t. I know it and you know it so let's just accept that as a starting point.

The mariupol which had the Azov NAZIS hiding in. The ones who have been behind the ethnic cleansing in the Donbass , the event which you won't acknowledge happened.

They should have surrendered much earlier and saved lives, but they didn't, they wanted to become martyrs on Zelensky and Washingtons orders They surrendered eventually, so what was the point?
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:54 - Jul 31 with 732 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:19 - Jul 31 by 73__73

Did they ? Or just another throw away remark which is never backed up by you. Still waiting for many other links from you

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:58 - Jul 31 with 728 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:10 - Jul 31 by controversial_jack

Unlike you who jumps on it straight away without any evidence. At least i look at things and consider what has really happened before commentin

This shows your total anti Russian agenda whatever the outcome is.

Ah yes the poor misunderstood Russians , in your cataract ridden eyes always the victim .

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:01 - Jul 31 with 728 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:49 - Jul 31 by controversial_jack

The mariupol which had the Azov NAZIS hiding in. The ones who have been behind the ethnic cleansing in the Donbass , the event which you won't acknowledge happened.

They should have surrendered much earlier and saved lives, but they didn't, they wanted to become martyrs on Zelensky and Washingtons orders They surrendered eventually, so what was the point?

"The ones who have been behind the ethnic cleansing in the Donbass , the event which you won't acknowledge happened."

Oh I've acknowledged it many times both with official statistics proving that to be Kremlin propaganda which you disgracefully recite (and are disgracefully being allowed to recite), and with my own knowledge directly from people who grew up and have family in Donbas. No matter how many times you repeat your sh*t the reality remains that for years prior to Russia's full scale invasion which has killed tens of thousands, the civilian death toll was barely in the hundreds and that includes on both sides of the front line.

You, BJ and the other clown are all Kremlin apologist pieces of sh*t. Again...zero surprise that all of you went quiet for a few days before piling in again with a new Kremlin line. Absolute filth all of you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024