Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 165800 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:07 - Jul 25 with 1146 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:05 - Jul 25 by 73__73

Have a look for yourself. Or do you think Ukraine is actually winning 🙄

and you believe Russia is ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:08 - Jul 25 with 1142 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:05 - Jul 25 by 73__73

Have a look for yourself. Or do you think Ukraine is actually winning 🙄

If anyone thinks the Ukraine is winning , then they need to take a long look at themselves.

It doesn't mean i am pro anyone, it's just what has and is happening. If some can't accept the reality, it's their problem, but it won't affect the outcome.
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:09 - Jul 25 with 1145 views73__73

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:07 - Jul 25 by Boundy

and you believe Russia is ,

Of course I do.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:16 - Jul 25 with 1130 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:09 - Jul 25 by 73__73

Of course I do.

and will win ? , because they won't nor can regardless . Russia cannot subjugate the people and memories are long .The next option flatten the unoccupied areas so its uninhabitable , unless they use nuclear weapons, impossible . They're being denied access to resupply because their ammunition dumps re being targeted and destroyed, importantly mostly in Russian territory , Russia doesn't have that capability hence the slow down of their advance To subdue the enemy you need odds of 3-1 to win , in Ukraine's case due to the opposition and support from NATO states is estimated that Russian needs odds of 7-1 , which they cannot meet .. Meanwhile Putin's decent into evil had cost the lives of thousands and for what
[Post edited 25 Jul 2022 11:24]

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:28 - Jul 25 with 1117 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:02 - Jul 25 by controversial_jack

Yes, you are very big and tough, i get it. I'm not getting into any games with you as it would be pointless, as I could walk through your deepest thoughts without even getting my feet wet

Just to be clear , I've never claimed to be either nor am I . But you are right not to get into games with me ,there'd be only one winner and its not you

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:43 - Jul 25 with 1099 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:08 - Jul 25 by controversial_jack

If anyone thinks the Ukraine is winning , then they need to take a long look at themselves.

It doesn't mean i am pro anyone, it's just what has and is happening. If some can't accept the reality, it's their problem, but it won't affect the outcome.

It’s not a case of “winning”. This isn’t a game of Risk. But it’s clear it’s not going particularly well for Russia. Russia might be making gains and taking territory but after four months of fighting they haven’t achieved anywhere near what they expected to. Let’s be frank here, they were not expecting this level of resistance. They thought Kyiv and the government would fall in weeks. NATO is stronger and more united than ever. More countries are clamouring to join in a desperate attempt to defend themselves from this reckless Russian aggression. Putin has expended thousands of Russian lives and billions of rubles of equipment to move very slowly towards Kyiv and then run away very quickly from Kyiv to then spend months taking territory in a region that was supposedly pro Russian in the first place.

I know you probably listen to Russian State radio in bed every night which tells you everything is going fantastic and the heroic Russian soldiers are destroying the evil Nazis but the obvious truth to everyone else is that this “special military operation” has been an unmitigated disaster for Russia. Nearly everything has gone wrong and they’ve had to change their stated aims and strategy several times on the hoof. No doubt they’ll keep peppering away in this war of attrition and keep slowly advancing because of their superior numbers but at the current rate any victory for either side is months if not years away.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:56 - Jul 25 with 1091 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:28 - Jul 25 by Boundy

Just to be clear , I've never claimed to be either nor am I . But you are right not to get into games with me ,there'd be only one winner and its not you

Dude, you aren't very good at this.
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:00 - Jul 25 with 1090 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:56 - Jul 25 by controversial_jack

Dude, you aren't very good at this.

mate, dude , all the same to me , but you're struggling now .Give up now whilst you still have what little credibility you think you have is left .

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:24 - Jul 25 with 1076 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:19 - Jul 25 by Boundy

Evil to the core.
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:20 - Jul 25 with 1026 views73__73

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:16 - Jul 25 by Boundy

and will win ? , because they won't nor can regardless . Russia cannot subjugate the people and memories are long .The next option flatten the unoccupied areas so its uninhabitable , unless they use nuclear weapons, impossible . They're being denied access to resupply because their ammunition dumps re being targeted and destroyed, importantly mostly in Russian territory , Russia doesn't have that capability hence the slow down of their advance To subdue the enemy you need odds of 3-1 to win , in Ukraine's case due to the opposition and support from NATO states is estimated that Russian needs odds of 7-1 , which they cannot meet .. Meanwhile Putin's decent into evil had cost the lives of thousands and for what

And who told you that 😂 MSM no doubt 🙄

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:25 - Jul 25 with 1024 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:20 - Jul 25 by 73__73

And who told you that 😂 MSM no doubt 🙄

Give us some links to where you get your news from them. Lets see the "truth"

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:44 - Jul 25 with 1012 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:16 - Jul 25 by Boundy

To occupy a conquered area, it required 1 soldier to approx 40 civillians. I'm not sure that's the goal though. The complete destruction on the Ukranian military and it's Nazi elements is far more likely
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:12 - Jul 25 with 1004 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:44 - Jul 25 by controversial_jack

To occupy a conquered area, it required 1 soldier to approx 40 civillians. I'm not sure that's the goal though. The complete destruction on the Ukranian military and it's Nazi elements is far more likely

This is the big problem though. The military will never be destroyed as long as there are Ukrainians alive to hold a weapon. And the more atrocities the Russians commit, the more Ukrainian blood is spilled, the greater the desire to fight back becomes. And the more extreme their hatred for the Russians will become. Hence more “Nazis”. Everything Putin has tried to do has had the polar opposite effect. Sure he could carry on killing every Ukrainian that opposes him but that would be…what’s the word?… genocide.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:19 - Jul 25 with 1000 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:44 - Jul 25 by controversial_jack

I see you're still believing bull even though accredited mouth pieces in the Kremlin ( as previously shown on this thread ) are now distancing themselves from. I guess you still believe in Santa as well .

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:25 - Jul 25 with 964 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:12 - Jul 25 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

This is the big problem though. The military will never be destroyed as long as there are Ukrainians alive to hold a weapon. And the more atrocities the Russians commit, the more Ukrainian blood is spilled, the greater the desire to fight back becomes. And the more extreme their hatred for the Russians will become. Hence more “Nazis”. Everything Putin has tried to do has had the polar opposite effect. Sure he could carry on killing every Ukrainian that opposes him but that would be…what’s the word?… genocide.

i'm not saying there won't be any resistance, but the military and it's infrastructure will no longer be a threat to the Russian in Donbass and the Nazis threat will be over. Zelensky will be gone, and there will once again be a pro Russian president instead of the current hostile one.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:34 - Jul 25 with 953 views73__73

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:12 - Jul 25 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The Ukrainian military has already been destroyed. And a few dads army types ain’t going to do nowt against the Russians.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2022 17:54]

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:35 - Jul 25 with 915 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:34 - Jul 25 by 73__73

The Ukrainian military has already been destroyed. And a few dads army types ain’t going to do nowt against the Russians.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2022 17:54]

Come on then, supply the links that show this "truth"

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:01 - Jul 25 with 905 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:35 - Jul 25 by Catullus

Come on then, supply the links that show this "truth"

The Kyiv Independent's defence reporter got it spot on (and I hate the overused term 'spot on' but he actually did):

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:28 - Jul 25 with 858 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:19 - Jul 25 by Boundy

I see you're still believing bull even though accredited mouth pieces in the Kremlin ( as previously shown on this thread ) are now distancing themselves from. I guess you still believe in Santa as well .

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:31 - Jul 25 with 855 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:01 - Jul 25 by deanscfc

The Kyiv Independent's defence reporter got it spot on (and I hate the overused term 'spot on' but he actually did):

You’re easily pleased. He says absolutely nothing in his Twitter. He says that Ukraine's fall isn’t predestined but it is. It appears the troops the Russians pulled back from Kharkov are having a month off R&R before coming back for a major offensive.

He goes on to describe Zelensky as a Russian puppet. Do you agree with this?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:39 - Jul 25 with 852 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:01 - Jul 25 by deanscfc

.Any Russian solider lost cannot easily be replaced, and with a rapidly falling birth rate since the 1990s the recruitment offices are finding it hard to encourage Russia's youth to join Putin's great crusade ,hence around the start of the conflict Russia was actively recruiting Syrian fighters and the use of conscripts although denied by the Kremlin have proved to be lies, of which there are many

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:41 - Jul 25 with 851 viewsraynor94

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:31 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

You’re easily pleased. He says absolutely nothing in his Twitter. He says that Ukraine's fall isn’t predestined but it is. It appears the troops the Russians pulled back from Kharkov are having a month off R&R before coming back for a major offensive.

You would think this super Russian army would have rolled over Ukraine by now.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:46 - Jul 25 with 847 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:31 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

It appears the troops the Russians pulled back from Kharkov are having a month off R&R before coming back for a major offensive. Really ? what with

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:38 - Jul 25 with 827 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:41 - Jul 25 by raynor94

You would think this super Russian army would have rolled over Ukraine by now.

I wonder what Putin thinks now, of his chances against NATO. This nasty war he started has shown the world how feeble Russia's army is.

If not for the nuclear weapons Russia would be less threat than North Korea

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:09 - Jul 25 with 822 viewsraynor94

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:38 - Jul 25 by Catullus

I wonder what Putin thinks now, of his chances against NATO. This nasty war he started has shown the world how feeble Russia's army is.

If not for the nuclear weapons Russia would be less threat than North Korea

Agree

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024