Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are we on here health-wise? 20:44 - Mar 17 with 5282 viewsdickythorpe

Are all posters on here well or as well as can be expected?

I salute all who are going about their daily routines as "normally" as possible.

I've found the last two days very odd. There's so much unknown and no one is clear how things are going to pan out.

How are we on here health-wise? on 13:34 - Mar 18 with 1076 viewsCatullus

How are we on here health-wise? on 13:27 - Mar 18 by A_Fans_Dad

The stats from the cruise ship on who is most likely to catch it is basically age related with very young least likely, but I can't remember where I saw it.
I think it was around 10% for 10s to 20s, then 20 year olds 15%, but 30 to 60 all seem to be around 20% and over 70s 25%
I will post the data if I can re-find it.
One reason may be to do with vitamin D, the younger you are the more Vit D you have and it gets lower with age and illnesses. Youngsters tend to run around in the sun when on holiday and really oldies spend their time in the ship's bars etc.
It could be one of the reasons for flu in the winter when there is much less sunshine to boost our Vit D.
So Vitamin C and D may help to boost your immune system to help fight off.

I am 73, my oldest brother is 84 with heart & kidney trouble, so in the top risk group.

I am not much for pubs and bars anymore, which turrned out to be ok given recent events!

I spend a fair amout of time outdoors, dog walking mostly. I take the same route and it takes me longer as the months roll by, specially with all the diversions to avoid getting close to people. I also randomly go out to the garden and just take 5 to chill out. Being indoors too much is stifling.

We disagreed a lot during this thread AFD but I genuinely mean this, take care of yourself. That goes for everybody, even you Warwick

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How are we on here health-wise? on 15:21 - Mar 18 with 1026 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How are we on here health-wise? on 13:34 - Mar 18 by Catullus

I am not much for pubs and bars anymore, which turrned out to be ok given recent events!

I spend a fair amout of time outdoors, dog walking mostly. I take the same route and it takes me longer as the months roll by, specially with all the diversions to avoid getting close to people. I also randomly go out to the garden and just take 5 to chill out. Being indoors too much is stifling.

We disagreed a lot during this thread AFD but I genuinely mean this, take care of yourself. That goes for everybody, even you Warwick

You too, good luck.
How are we on here health-wise? on 19:04 - Mar 18 with 962 viewsperplex

Physically I`m fine, mentally my Hypercondrias is giving me just as much headwork as it always does.
How are we on here health-wise? on 10:58 - Mar 19 with 870 viewsEbo

I have had a stuffy nose for about a week, a little like catarrh and I do feel a little tired but that's down to being busy/overthinking sometimes and possibly age. No coughing or fever so would be healthy enough to help out if needed.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

How are we on here health-wise? on 11:12 - Mar 19 with 855 viewsAlfieMooresSon

How are we on here health-wise? on 20:59 - Mar 17 by Muteswan

My family is, so far, ok. This last weekend we’ve visited our eldest and his family and they’re ok as well. Unfortunately , my 89 yr old mother is in a nursing home which has gone into lockdown, so no visiting ☹️. I totally agree with the policy but it is very difficult for us and her especially as she’s not so good at the moment. Still, lots are far worse off. Stay safe everyone, we need to look after our families and not to panic. Wash your hands.👍

I know how you feel my Mum is 89 still lives at home and her lungs are far from the best!

Very worrying if she gets it I'm sure she wouldn't stand a chance, I'm fit and healthy and SHOULD be fine, as are the rest of my family.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 11:13]
How are we on here health-wise? on 21:24 - Mar 19 with 800 viewsBLAZE

Get well soon, YJB

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8131101/Prince-Albert-Monaco-tests-posi
How are we on here health-wise? on 21:33 - Mar 19 with 772 viewsDarran

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:24 - Mar 19 by BLAZE

Get well soon, YJB

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8131101/Prince-Albert-Monaco-tests-posi

Big Swans fan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:38 - Mar 19 with 761 viewsBanosswan

How are we on here health-wise? on 10:58 - Mar 19 by Ebo

I have had a stuffy nose for about a week, a little like catarrh and I do feel a little tired but that's down to being busy/overthinking sometimes and possibly age. No coughing or fever so would be healthy enough to help out if needed.

Apparently stuffy / runny nose is rare in coronavirus patients.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:39 - Mar 19 with 761 viewsWarwickHunt

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:24 - Mar 19 by BLAZE

Get well soon, YJB

Serves him right for having his cock pierced. the fûcking weirdo.
How are we on here health-wise? on 19:31 - Mar 23 with 667 viewsEbo

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:38 - Mar 19 by Banosswan

Apparently stuffy / runny nose is rare in coronavirus patients.

Indeed. But won't want to pass it onto someone else.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024