Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cabango 19:06 - Jan 25 with 6651 viewsangryjack

I know I going get slaughtered but is garbage
Cabango on 06:56 - Jan 26 with 1375 viewsPhil_S

Cabango on 19:19 - Jan 25 by Badlands

Not a great game today but he was up against two of the toughest attackers in the league.
And he was sandwiched between a disinterested Roberts and a hyped newbie he'd no experience of.
In front of him Byers and Richardson were playing forward and Grimes was being. his usual standard.
He is not garabge .. not by a long, long, way.

Richardson?
Cabango on 09:17 - Jan 26 with 1288 viewsWarwickHunt

Cabango on 19:19 - Jan 25 by Badlands

Not a great game today but he was up against two of the toughest attackers in the league.
And he was sandwiched between a disinterested Roberts and a hyped newbie he'd no experience of.
In front of him Byers and Richardson were playing forward and Grimes was being. his usual standard.
He is not garabge .. not by a long, long, way.

If Roberts was actually “disinterested” the it’s no wonder he was poor. I’d expect to at least get paid, being a professional footballer.

Richardson was anonymous at best.
Cabango on 10:12 - Jan 26 with 1259 viewsicecoldjack

Good nuts and bolts traditional centre half with potential to get better, he is however terrible with ball at feet, his passing is woeful and decision making sometimes worse.

I'm not sure if he can be coached to pass better, maybe maybe not.

The bigger question is why his team mates are hiding from helping him out with options, knowing he isn't a genius on the ball his mates proceed to give him no out ball or come short to collect, leaving Ben to hoof it cross field straight into touch.

I'm not bothered about his ability as a player too much, early days etc. But if the Swans want to play football they need footballing centre halves and a footballing keeper too .
We just look a patch work quilt of differing styles and types.
Cabango on 10:51 - Jan 26 with 1231 viewsSTID2017

Cabango on 19:48 - Jan 25 by angryjack

You learn when you serve your apprenticeship and the proof in pudding when you asked to perform and another thing no matter what age you are or how experiencedyoucansee if aplkayer can do basics and he cant

You are right - you learn when you do your apprenticeship.
Average apprenticeship is what, four years ?
How much time has the lad had "on the job" at Championship or higher level ?
Talk sense, boys only just starting out.
Yesterday was a bad day at the office, but a few had acbad game yeaterday.
As others have said, a learning curve, against seasoned professionals

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cabango on 12:42 - Jan 26 with 1179 viewsWarwickHunt

Cabango on 10:12 - Jan 26 by icecoldjack

Good nuts and bolts traditional centre half with potential to get better, he is however terrible with ball at feet, his passing is woeful and decision making sometimes worse.

I'm not sure if he can be coached to pass better, maybe maybe not.

The bigger question is why his team mates are hiding from helping him out with options, knowing he isn't a genius on the ball his mates proceed to give him no out ball or come short to collect, leaving Ben to hoof it cross field straight into touch.

I'm not bothered about his ability as a player too much, early days etc. But if the Swans want to play football they need footballing centre halves and a footballing keeper too .
We just look a patch work quilt of differing styles and types.

He needs a Leon in front of him, but then again they all do.
Cabango on 15:25 - Jan 26 with 1098 viewskrunchykarrot

Seriously, the lads done nothing to warrant this shite. Garbage post.
Cabango on 15:39 - Jan 26 with 1088 viewsTimTtam

Any 19yr old CB capable of starting in this league should be seen as a very encouraging prospect.

As a 19yr old, he'll have good games and bad games. He's adjusting to the speed and physicality of this level. He was also partnered with another teenager, on his debut yesterday.

I wouldn't be surprised if in 2 years he's attracting serious interest from PL clubs like Rodon currently is. Think about how Rodon was as a prospect 2 years ago. Raw with a lot of potential. Exactly that Cabango is.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cabango on 15:52 - Jan 26 with 1078 viewsjasper_T

Cabango on 15:39 - Jan 26 by TimTtam

Any 19yr old CB capable of starting in this league should be seen as a very encouraging prospect.

As a 19yr old, he'll have good games and bad games. He's adjusting to the speed and physicality of this level. He was also partnered with another teenager, on his debut yesterday.

I wouldn't be surprised if in 2 years he's attracting serious interest from PL clubs like Rodon currently is. Think about how Rodon was as a prospect 2 years ago. Raw with a lot of potential. Exactly that Cabango is.

Anyone who watched them both in development football will tell you that Joe is a completely different level of talent to Ben. Far more strings to Rodon's bow, which is why you can see him playing PL football one day soon, having settled in to Championship and international football so quickly.
Login to get fewer ads

Cabango on 16:56 - Jan 26 with 1042 viewskrunchykarrot

Cabango on 15:52 - Jan 26 by jasper_T

Anyone who watched them both in development football will tell you that Joe is a completely different level of talent to Ben. Far more strings to Rodon's bow, which is why you can see him playing PL football one day soon, having settled in to Championship and international football so quickly.

Hi Jasper, i agree with you that Rodon is a better prospect and we will struggle to keep. But for a so called fan to take time out to slag off a youngster who's done well for us is a disgrace.

I also remember watching some of Dan James performances and i would like to know what this muppet would have spouted, really doesn't help development or the club,.
Cabango on 17:22 - Jan 26 with 994 views34dfgdf54

Cabango on 15:52 - Jan 26 by jasper_T

I’m sure you said Cian Harries was the best of them all though? Cabango looks an equally as good defender but just nowhere near as good with the ball at the moment. Kids only 19 with plenty of time to improve, they can both make solid premier league defenders in time.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 17:23]
Cabango on 18:21 - Jan 26 with 947 viewsjasper_T

Cabango on 17:22 - Jan 26 by 34dfgdf54

I’m sure you said Cian Harries was the best of them all though? Cabango looks an equally as good defender but just nowhere near as good with the ball at the moment. Kids only 19 with plenty of time to improve, they can both make solid premier league defenders in time.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 17:23]

Cian was the best passer of a ball among the development centre halves and was in the same place Joe was at the start of Potter's reign, but his athleticism was always questionable and the complete lack of it has basically put a full stop to his progression. Has struggled in the Eredivisie, gets caught out a lot and has had a few games where he's looked a right wreck, which is what happens when your lack of pace and strength gives you no margin for error against better players. That languid, Alan Hansen style isn't well-suited to the modern high press game.

I liked Cian so it's a shame. But if I said anyone was "the best of them all" it was probably Brandon Cooper. I can see why coaches would prefer Cabango but Cooper's the more talented defender.
Cabango on 19:15 - Jan 26 with 911 viewsskettyparkherbert

Cabango on 16:56 - Jan 26 by krunchykarrot

Hi Jasper, i agree with you that Rodon is a better prospect and we will struggle to keep. But for a so called fan to take time out to slag off a youngster who's done well for us is a disgrace.

I also remember watching some of Dan James performances and i would like to know what this muppet would have spouted, really doesn't help development or the club,.

Calm down fella, it's all about opinions on here and we are all entightled to one.
Cubango frightened the shite out of me but he's a good athlete and will improve with time, we hope?
Cabango on 21:14 - Jan 26 with 868 viewsKilkennyjack

Cabango on 18:21 - Jan 26 by jasper_T

Cian was the best passer of a ball among the development centre halves and was in the same place Joe was at the start of Potter's reign, but his athleticism was always questionable and the complete lack of it has basically put a full stop to his progression. Has struggled in the Eredivisie, gets caught out a lot and has had a few games where he's looked a right wreck, which is what happens when your lack of pace and strength gives you no margin for error against better players. That languid, Alan Hansen style isn't well-suited to the modern high press game.

I liked Cian so it's a shame. But if I said anyone was "the best of them all" it was probably Brandon Cooper. I can see why coaches would prefer Cabango but Cooper's the more talented defender.

Cian was never going to make it. Full stop.

Beware of the Risen People

Cabango on 21:42 - Jan 26 with 842 viewsSwanjaxs

Cabango on 21:14 - Jan 26 by Kilkennyjack

Always been a waste of space in my opinion!

Moira is well shot of him 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cabango on 22:17 - Jan 26 with 809 viewsjasper_T

Cabango on 21:14 - Jan 26 by Kilkennyjack

Should've told Huw before he spent all that money on him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024