Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cabango 19:06 - Jan 25 with 6339 viewsangryjack

I know I going get slaughtered but is garbage
Cabango on 20:50 - Jan 25 with 1274 viewsoldcob

I thought he defended well enough today, just some sloppy over casual passes. He's not the only member of the team guilty of this though is he?
Cabango on 20:53 - Jan 25 with 1261 viewsangryjack

Cabango on 20:47 - Jan 25 by Yossarian

The lad had a bad game- not 20 like Roberts or Grimes. He’s a good lad and at 19 surely he’s allowed a few poor games? As far as I’m concerned he got chucked in the deep and and he’s come through that with credit. He may not be the new John Terry, but to say he belongs in the League of Wales is nonsense. The boy has got enough in his locker to have a good career...hopefully with us. Get behind the boy- he has done us proud.

Panickson ball can't pass when not under pressure too slow gets caught out position probably driftout game in my opinion hope not for his sake but can't see it no different
Cabango on 20:54 - Jan 25 with 1251 viewsangryjack

Cabango on 20:50 - Jan 25 by oldcob

I thought he defended well enough today, just some sloppy over casual passes. He's not the only member of the team guilty of this though is he?

Ye but there sloppy passes and then players who can't pass and he can't pass
Cabango on 20:59 - Jan 25 with 1236 viewsjackrmee

Cabango on 20:07 - Jan 25 by Swanjaxs

Cabango didn't have the best of games, but remember that he was up against a player today in Vokes who has played at the highest level for club and country...

A young lad 19 years of age, learning his trade, with a handful of league games under his belt.

Will he make it?

Who knows, but too early to be giving him pelters on here and writing him off.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 20:09]

Bang on!!!!

Mental people writing a kid off already. He's 19 ffs. Many 19 years olds are still dreaming of first team football.

I must admit, when I've seen him play, he does give me a few dodgy moments, but so do all centre halves. Ash used to do it to me regular and he ended up a club legend.

With a fully fit squad, he'd probably be fourth choice here IMO, but that's no slight on him. We have a very good set of lads at CB.
I think most clubs at this level would be chuffed to have a player like him coming through the academy, with good coaches who can develop him.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Cabango on 21:00 - Jan 25 with 1233 viewsjackrmee

Cabango on 20:12 - Jan 25 by angryjack

Not judging him on today's game but his overall game all round and too slow can't pass panicks on ball too rigid

19 and how many senior appearances? Any senior experience around him to help him?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Cabango on 21:02 - Jan 25 with 1227 viewsjackrmee

Cabango on 20:27 - Jan 25 by monmouth

Well I don't agree about Cabango. He might not be 'ready' just yet, but playing with either Rodon or VDH would help him. Experience makes a massive difference in player maturity. But Vokes is a f*cking awful player. Terrible.

Vokes not the best footballer, but you can't argue with his experience, cleverness and physical prowess. Must be a solid player to go up against, hence why he's played at the highest level.

edit...apologies, hadn't got to Jax's post and basically just reiterated what he said.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 21:06]

Cabango on 21:04 - Jan 25 with 1216 viewsjackrmee

Cabango on 20:53 - Jan 25 by angryjack

Panickson ball can't pass when not under pressure too slow gets caught out position probably driftout game in my opinion hope not for his sake but can't see it no different

But you're talking as if he's done this week in week out for yonks mun.

Cabango on 21:05 - Jan 25 with 1212 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyway let's get behind the youg lad is it.

Don't forget Daniel James was sent home early from his loan at Shrewsbury and McBurnie couldn't get off the bench for most of his loan at Bristol Rovers. Both were of a similar age to Cabango at this stage...

Only time will tell.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Cabango on 21:08 - Jan 25 with 1203 viewsmonmouth

Cabango on 21:05 - Jan 25 by Swanjaxs

Anyway let's get behind the youg lad is it.

Don't forget Daniel James was sent home early from his loan at Shrewsbury and McBurnie couldn't get off the bench for most of his loan at Bristol Rovers. Both were of a similar age to Cabango at this stage...

Only time will tell.

Couldn't agree more. Many on here said McBurnie would never hack it. Not that they'll admit it now.

Shit, I probably did.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cabango on 21:09 - Jan 25 with 1193 viewsmajorraglan

Cabango on 21:02 - Jan 25 by jackrmee

Vokes not the best footballer, but you can't argue with his experience, cleverness and physical prowess. Must be a solid player to go up against, hence why he's played at the highest level.

edit...apologies, hadn't got to Jax's post and basically just reiterated what he said.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 21:06]

He’s an international player who has played for Wales against some very good teams and top players, he’s also scored goals at international level, in the Premier League and the Championship which are 2 strong leagues, I would say the Championship is better than some countries top division. Cabango is a young kid, who ordinarily wouldn’t be near the first team, he’d be in the academy playing against others of his own age.

Give him a break.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 22:57]
Cabango on 21:10 - Jan 25 with 1194 viewsFlashberryjack

Cabango on 20:44 - Jan 25 by Badlands

Ooops Gallagher.

Connor Richardson Gallagher ...full name

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cabango on 21:13 - Jan 25 with 1187 viewsDr_Winston

Cabango on 21:08 - Jan 25 by monmouth

Couldn't agree more. Many on here said McBurnie would never hack it. Not that they'll admit it now.

Shit, I probably did.

Swans fans have a long and storied history of writing players off after only a few games. In extreme circumstances before even one.

You'd think everyone would have worked out not to do it by now, but apparently lessons take a bit longer to sink in with some than others.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cabango on 21:14 - Jan 25 with 1181 viewsTNT

Mark 'Chopper' Harris had an horrendous debut v Reading, think we lost 0-5 at The Vetch, and I thought wtf?

Cabango had a decent game at Cardiff. He'll get better. If you've played football at any level, just think how you played after a couple of games, and how much better you became over time ffs.

You can't have everything yesterday.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cabango on 21:17 - Jan 25 with 1166 viewsCooperman

Cabango on 19:35 - Jan 25 by angryjack

Learning curve???your either ready or not and he never be ready mark my words be playingleageof Wales couple years

He’s got a better grasp of the beautiful game than you have of the English language.
Then again so have I.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Cabango on 21:22 - Jan 25 with 1149 viewsWarwickHunt

Cabango on 20:41 - Jan 25 by NotLoyal

The KID had a bad game, fck me.

Still got money in the bank after the Cardiff performance.

Great prospect.
Cabango on 21:36 - Jan 25 with 1108 viewsFireboy2

According to AJ you have to be tailor made to play for us otherwise you are are sh!te.

The guy has no idea whatsoever
Cabango on 21:49 - Jan 25 with 1082 viewsjackrmee

WOL think he did ok

"BEN CABANGO 6

Remarkably found himself being the more experienced centre-back, Cabango initially carried on from his previous encouraging displays. Did the basics well although a few sloppy moments didn't help Swansea's cause in the second half."

Cabango on 21:54 - Jan 25 with 1071 viewsbiggar

Not sure if the beer is talking on this thread.
Give the man time for god sake!!!!!
Cabango on 22:04 - Jan 25 with 1037 viewsKilkennyjack

Cabango on 21:22 - Jan 25 by WarwickHunt

Still got money in the bank after the Cardiff performance.

Great prospect.

Is the correct answer.

Done superbly well for 19 at centre back.

#TeamCabango 🦢👍

Beware of the Risen People

Cabango on 22:58 - Jan 25 with 977 viewsBadlands

Cabango on 21:49 - Jan 25 by jackrmee

WOL think he did ok

"BEN CABANGO 6

Remarkably found himself being the more experienced centre-back, Cabango initially carried on from his previous encouraging displays. Did the basics well although a few sloppy moments didn't help Swansea's cause in the second half."

6 was the highest rating given by WoL
He wasn't responsible or culpable for either goal.
The vastly more experienced Bidwell, Celina, Ayew, Roberts and Grimes were rated the same or lower and the brightest young hopes from over the border also scores the same or less.
Makes you wonder why the OP has picked on Cabango!
He can't help coming from Cardiff.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cabango on 23:06 - Jan 25 with 968 viewsSPboy

Cabango on 19:19 - Jan 25 by Badlands

Not a great game today but he was up against two of the toughest attackers in the league.
And he was sandwiched between a disinterested Roberts and a hyped newbie he'd no experience of.
In front of him Byers and Richardson were playing forward and Grimes was being. his usual standard.
He is not garabge .. not by a long, long, way.

He turns about as quickly as the QE2
Cabango on 02:01 - Jan 26 with 898 viewsGriffting

In fairness to the lad he’s probably had a little bit too much exposure to first team football at this level due to our injuries recently and then he’s deserved to keep his place. I’m sure the plan was always to build his experience a little more gradually. He’s inexperienced and is going to have bad games but as long as he learns he’ll do well in the future. Expect him to be taken out over the next few games for a rest with Joe back. I’m not sure exactly of that stats in terms of appearances but if you take VDH out of the question our centre backs have very limited experience.
Cabango on 03:36 - Jan 26 with 885 viewsNotLoyal

Cabango on 21:08 - Jan 25 by monmouth

Shit, I probably did.

Easy to find those people on here, one of Jenkins best signings.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cabango on 05:36 - Jan 26 with 869 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cabango on 20:44 - Jan 25 by Badlands

Ooops Gallagher.

Ah, that’s why your opinions don’t make sense. You’re watching another team nun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cabango on 05:42 - Jan 26 with 867 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cabango on 21:14 - Jan 25 by TNT

Mark 'Chopper' Harris had an horrendous debut v Reading, think we lost 0-5 at The Vetch, and I thought wtf?

Cabango had a decent game at Cardiff. He'll get better. If you've played football at any level, just think how you played after a couple of games, and how much better you became over time ffs.

You can't have everything yesterday.

There are players with much more experience who should have done the business up the other end. They must take the blame for a sh*t attacking performance.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024