Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smell The Coffee 19:24 - Nov 18 with 14982 viewsBoss_Hog

I think it is time that we all sat up and faced a touch of realism. That realism, I'm afraid, is that we are in a relegation dogfight and nothing I have seen since August is able to convince me otherwise.

Firstly, I have every faith that Keith Hill will turn around the current situation. He is far and away the best manager we have ever had, has the experience, knowledge and ability to rectify our faults but he has a very big job ahead of him and some serious decisions to make.

Defensively we are woeful. We conceded 3 today but it could easily have been 6. We are naive, lacking confidence and only Harrison McGahey could walk away from today with his head held high. The situation at left-back is worrying beyond belief with both our options nothing short of absymal of late and our left-sided centre-half hasn't been good enough for many years now. He makes basic mistakes all the time, today his calamitous defending should have cost us a further 2 goals and he worries me both on and off the ball every time I watch him. In years gone by he would easily have been good enough for our side, now however we are trying to compete at the top end of League One.

Replacing the likes of Allen, Lund and NML was always going to be an impossible task. We have replaced them with cast offs that no other clubs wanted and expecting KH to work miracles every time is asking a lot. I know where we belong in the footballing pyramid but can we realistically expect KH to keep over-achieving with rejects from other clubs, some of whom are below us in the footballing structure? It is a big task, perhaps too big in 2017 with the current bunch we have on the pay roll.

At present I firmly believe that KH doesn't know his best team and system to play them in. I have struggled to see the appreciation of Hendo in midfield full stop, he is our best centre-forward and needs to play there. I know that we lack creativity and pace throughout the side but however we line up, I feel that Hendo needs somehow to be at the tip of it all. The same is true of Matty Done, not able to function properly in midfield and therefore arguably needs to play through the middle.

KH has arguably his poorest ever squad for a League One campaign. I'm sure he doesn't need the likes of me to tell him the task ahead, however he will need to make some huge decisions on players if we are to pull through the other end and survive relegation.

With the current bunch, I cannot see us scoring enough goals as even with Hendo and Done in attack, we completely lack any form of creativity to provide a platform for them. Calvin, as much as we love him , scores very few and creates even less and therefore we don't have that spark anywhere across the middle of the park as I see it now. Jordan Williams (Barrow) has been a huge dissapointment and we need an injection of flair from the loan market at the earliest opportunity the rules permit. The Directors need to back KH even more than they have ever done before, let him go out and bring in a couple of players who will help us at the top end of the field and relieve the pressure on the defence.

So all-in-all, not a good day. I honestly didn't feel that relegation was an option until today, now however I am beginning to fear we have a long and hard few months ahead. I just cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel at present and like all the travelling faithful today, I need to see something that changes my pessimistic outlook.

Up The Dale!
Smell The Coffee on 11:09 - Nov 19 with 2969 viewsD_Alien

Smell The Coffee on 10:51 - Nov 19 by Yorkshire_Dale

Winnable......"Dale have lost a league high 12 points from winning positions in League 1 this season"........so far

We are scraping the few wins we have......that's also a huge concern.

We've done better in cup games, without the pressure of league points, but something that's annoyed me for some time is the casual attitude when we're dominating opponents in not going for the jugular and turning 3 or 4-0 into 5-0 or more (granted that'd be a luxury right now)

But in terms of psychology, it sends all the wrong messages and it comes directly from Hill who's publicly stated that he doesn't like 'embarrassing' the opposition. It's sport, and forget testing on your laurels, or the next match. I can't remember our last really big win, but they used to happen during Hill's early tenure

It's just wrong-headed, complacent, lazy and very bad psychology for the whole club and it's fans

[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 11:15]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Smell The Coffee on 11:30 - Nov 19 with 2922 viewsroccydaleian

Smell The Coffee on 11:09 - Nov 19 by D_Alien

We've done better in cup games, without the pressure of league points, but something that's annoyed me for some time is the casual attitude when we're dominating opponents in not going for the jugular and turning 3 or 4-0 into 5-0 or more (granted that'd be a luxury right now)

But in terms of psychology, it sends all the wrong messages and it comes directly from Hill who's publicly stated that he doesn't like 'embarrassing' the opposition. It's sport, and forget testing on your laurels, or the next match. I can't remember our last really big win, but they used to happen during Hill's early tenure

It's just wrong-headed, complacent, lazy and very bad psychology for the whole club and it's fans

[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 11:15]

Is testing on your Laurels fool Hardy?
Smell The Coffee on 12:04 - Nov 19 with 2882 viewsD_Alien

Smell The Coffee on 11:30 - Nov 19 by roccydaleian

It is when you've been cutting the opposition open with a Stanley knife

Smell The Coffee on 12:05 - Nov 19 with 2882 viewsDaleiLama

Smell The Coffee on 11:30 - Nov 19 by roccydaleian

A typo's a typo - I can understan totollie

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Smell The Coffee on 12:09 - Nov 19 with 2867 viewsD_Alien

Smell The Coffee on 12:05 - Nov 19 by DaleiLama

A typo's a typo - I can understan totollie

Atypical of me

Smell The Coffee on 16:27 - Nov 19 with 2690 viewsR17ALE

Smell The Coffee on 10:14 - Nov 19 by 442Dale

There was a text sent into GMR yesterday that the laughably bad Wagg read out. Forgetting the bit about Hill, it mentioned a stat that we'd won nine league games this calendar year. This led to having to check it out...

Played 39
Won 9
Drawn 17
Lost 13
44 points

2016 (and this is a remarkable record)
Played 47
Won 24
Drawn 8
Lost 15
80 points

So, in one year we've gone from a 'play-offs with ease' record, to 'just above the drop zone' form. That alone should be of a major concern to Hill and lead to a proper reassessment of what we do.
There's no need for major surgery as we all know there are decent players at the club, but the way we do things needs to evolve too; whether this be something small like warm-ups (which are so repetitive now that you can see the players automatically doing the same things), or a shift in actual tactics during the game.

Using the above examples, both could be looked at and changed, if only to freshen things up and give the players a bit of a clean slate. Clearly sticking to a plan which may have worked previously isn't getting the desired results now. It's all psychological. We need only think back to when Hill originally took over in 06/07 how that pre-match routine was noticeably different - the squad seemed totally reinvigorated to the point they were enjoying it as much as the games.

Formation: we need to look at 3-5-2 now. I know it's beating a tactical drum that's been mentioned before and might appear like it's merely following a current trend, but we have built a squad of players who *may* benefit from this change. Daniels is here for a reason so at least give him a go centrally, maybe both McNulty and McGahey (neither of whom had been playing badly until yesterday) would benefit from such a change rather that waiting until the moment when they're left out for someone else. It shifts Bunney/Ntlhe further up the pitch and Rafferty can do the same on the other side. A proper midfield three including Andy Cannon if he's fit, and then Done and AN Other up front. If Henderson has to play as the manager has indicated in the past, he's up front and he stays there.

Something has to change, we are meandering and there appears to be a feeling that because we are Rochdale and Keith Hill is here then we'll find form and it'll be ok again. That may well be the case, but the stats don't lie and there is no harm in trying different methods to remove the familiarity. As fans we're as guilty of this as anyone, something that was discussed walking to Oldham yesterday. We can still be Rochdale and we can still rely on Hill, but we can do that in a unique way. Make people realise that when they think they've got all the answers, we're actually changing the questions.

Very interesting statistic!

Are you saying that we're trying to play 2016 type football but with our 2017 players?

Logic suggests that between 2016 and 2017 the only thing to have changed are the players. Same Manager, same opposition etc.

We're still trying to play the same style of football to my eye anyway, but minus Allen, Keane, NML, Lund, Cannon, and Hendo up front in his best position. And I've probably forgotten a couple more. Plus we've had a lot of injuries and illness this year. The statistic doesn't lie!

Agree with OP too.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Smell The Coffee on 17:06 - Nov 19 with 2624 views442Dale

Smell The Coffee on 16:27 - Nov 19 by R17ALE

Very interesting statistic!

Are you saying that we're trying to play 2016 type football but with our 2017 players?

Logic suggests that between 2016 and 2017 the only thing to have changed are the players. Same Manager, same opposition etc.

We're still trying to play the same style of football to my eye anyway, but minus Allen, Keane, NML, Lund, Cannon, and Hendo up front in his best position. And I've probably forgotten a couple more. Plus we've had a lot of injuries and illness this year. The statistic doesn't lie!

Agree with OP too.

Worth noting that even with all those players we only won 6 games after the turn of the year until the end of the season. In fact, NML hadn't featured much in our good run up to that point.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Smell The Coffee on 18:03 - Nov 19 with 2545 views49thseason

I tried to post some similar stats last night but my BT broadband is on and off like a brides nighty.
In 17 games this season we have lost6, Drawn 8 and won 3, in the last 17 at the end of last season we lost 5, drew7 and won5 that just 8 wins in the last 34 games. Whatever has gone wrong seems to have started around the Bolton away game last season.

I also tried to post my opinion that we are a relatively small team playing in what has become a division of giants. We lack both height and raw power and I suspect our smaller players are pulling their tripes out to compete with much stronger players and as a consequence running out of steam around the last 15 minutes which might account for the number of late goals being conceded. As my old man often quoted "a good big 'un will always be better than a good little 'un". All of which would be less important if we played with blistering attacking pace, but there is far too much fannying about between defence and midfield often resulting in a long ball forwards. Where is the fast movement of the ball forwards that Hill talked about in pre-season? Humping the ball forwards and expecting Done and Inman to head it or chase it is just ridiculous.
Login to get fewer ads

Smell The Coffee on 18:26 - Nov 19 with 2510 viewsChaffRAFC

The OP is a great post. The only thing I'm unsure about is whether Hill can turn this round now. He doesn't seem to be learning from our away form which has been nothing short of disastrous for a couple of years now and seems unable or unwilling to change things round to try and combat it and is putting too much faith in a squad that is far weaker than it was last season.

The greatest manager in our history undeniably but at the same time, long standing issues don't seem to be getting dealt with. We've been weak at the back for a couple of years at least and how did he react to it, he gave McNulty a new deal when it wasn't even due for renewal! We were crying out for a quality centre half to come in and play next to McGahey and bring him on but too much faith was put in the players we had already. Reece Brown came in and has been a woeful signing.

The big money signing of Jordan Williams hasn't worked. It's been a very poor signing so far. Replacing NML was always going to be difficult and I was quietly excited by this signing but for whatever reason, it's not worked. Hill's recruitment record is average to say the least.

Hill is very stubborn. It almost seems like he can't be blamed for anything in his eyes. I don't know if that's the case but you never hear him coming out and taking responsibility for poor decisions or team selections.

He was too stubborn when it came to sorting the poor defence out, he's been too stubborn to in bringing a forward in and continues to show faith in Calvin Andrew who simply doesn't score anywhere near enough goals.

Consider the fact that we lost three of our best players in the summer and look at yesterdays squad. Inman, who I rate btw, had his worst game for the club, Ntlhe had to be dragged off at half time he was that poor the rest of the side was here last season bar Done who scored but has been out of form for most of this season so far. Our first response to trying to change the game was bringing Matty Gillam on who is a first year professional.

The recruitment simply has to be better and there's no reason, other than stubbornness , that it can't be.

We've had these same issues for two years, that's four transfer windows and we still have the same issues.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Smell The Coffee on 18:28 - Nov 19 with 2504 viewsmikehunt

I suppose Hilly has earned himself a bad season. I am worried though and would hate to drop but we can always look at the Barnsley example: Bottom at Christmas and still got promoted. So we have still got six weeks until real panic sets in.
What I wouldn't want to see is us chucking money at the problem. A sure fire recipe for disaster.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Smell The Coffee on 18:42 - Nov 19 with 2477 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Smell The Coffee on 18:26 - Nov 19 by ChaffRAFC

The OP is a great post. The only thing I'm unsure about is whether Hill can turn this round now. He doesn't seem to be learning from our away form which has been nothing short of disastrous for a couple of years now and seems unable or unwilling to change things round to try and combat it and is putting too much faith in a squad that is far weaker than it was last season.

The greatest manager in our history undeniably but at the same time, long standing issues don't seem to be getting dealt with. We've been weak at the back for a couple of years at least and how did he react to it, he gave McNulty a new deal when it wasn't even due for renewal! We were crying out for a quality centre half to come in and play next to McGahey and bring him on but too much faith was put in the players we had already. Reece Brown came in and has been a woeful signing.

The big money signing of Jordan Williams hasn't worked. It's been a very poor signing so far. Replacing NML was always going to be difficult and I was quietly excited by this signing but for whatever reason, it's not worked. Hill's recruitment record is average to say the least.

Hill is very stubborn. It almost seems like he can't be blamed for anything in his eyes. I don't know if that's the case but you never hear him coming out and taking responsibility for poor decisions or team selections.

He was too stubborn when it came to sorting the poor defence out, he's been too stubborn to in bringing a forward in and continues to show faith in Calvin Andrew who simply doesn't score anywhere near enough goals.

Consider the fact that we lost three of our best players in the summer and look at yesterdays squad. Inman, who I rate btw, had his worst game for the club, Ntlhe had to be dragged off at half time he was that poor the rest of the side was here last season bar Done who scored but has been out of form for most of this season so far. Our first response to trying to change the game was bringing Matty Gillam on who is a first year professional.

The recruitment simply has to be better and there's no reason, other than stubbornness , that it can't be.

We've had these same issues for two years, that's four transfer windows and we still have the same issues.

Excellent post
Smell The Coffee on 19:19 - Nov 19 with 2408 viewsYouTubeDale

For me, the biggest single change I would make is making sure we have more players in the box. We need to be bursting our guts to get into the box. Look at Rashford leading to the Pogba goal. If the player is in the box,they are picking up scraps, in the Chelsea match, the goalie saves, but Morata is sniffing,feeding off the scraps and puts the ball in the back of the net. You’ve got to get more sniffing in the box. Done, Hendo, Inman and Andrew are all capable of getting in the box and scoring.

Davies should have been on the pitch 10 minutes earlier. One of Keith’s biggest failings is leaving his subs too late. I know there is a risk that we might get a late injury and go down to 10 men but that is an acceptable risk.

The team needs to take more care when passing. We were on the counter attack in the first half, Rathbone had the ball and just needed to pass the ball to the winger...he fired it into touch. In the second half, we were on the counter attack again, and Raff was making himself available on the wing. Our pass to him was woeful, too strong and into touch. Players should take more care and measure passes better. Back to basics. Not rocket science. Just get the basics right.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 7:07]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Smell The Coffee on 19:46 - Nov 19 with 2357 viewsRAFCBLUE

IMO Hill will turn this around.

The recruitment issues are only partly of HIll's doing. NML and Lund chose (quite rightly) to exercise their Bosman rights having had good services levels here and performances which entitled a shot in the Championship.

We made a mistake selling Allen when we did, but that was our choice and we must live with it. He might have gone for nothing in the Summer, he might have gone for less in January but we should have kept him.

As well as the mistake of selling Allen was the timing, we didn't have a replacement and instead took in M Williams (12) to cover a gap knowing that we need to find a replacement.

Essentially we are asking Hill to replace three players it took him years to develop overnight. Lund (4 years), Allen (14 years) and NML (2 years) did not hit the heights immediately and had a patient environment to prosper.

The defensive frailties I agree with. This is the first year we have not had a high profile loan goalkeeper to challenge Josh and I think that shows. We also have an unproven left back and no solid partner for Harrison McGahey - this means we are shipping goals at the same rate as last season.

Williams (11), I think needs time. He's stepped up two divisions and has only played a handful of games - from what I've seen he is getting better but isn't teh finished article yet.

I'd expect the Janaury transfer window to be seeing us more active. We know our finances and have had time to sound out proven recruits - either permanently or on loan. I think that includes a keeper, left back, centre back, central midfielder and a mobile target man.

That's a spine of a team when you think about it and I think why we have such a nervous way of playing at the moment.

It's the first year I've seen a Keith Hill side not attack like a Keith Hill side. That's unusual for a man who has Rochdale in his blood, is happy and settled here with his family and has brought us untold relative success already.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Smell The Coffee on 19:58 - Nov 19 with 2329 views442Dale

Lillis, barring that error which led to a corner and subsequently a goal, has had a good season. He produced some excellent stops again yesterday.

Smell The Coffee on 20:01 - Nov 19 with 2320 viewsColDale

There's no doubting that it was a poor showing. I can't recall many games where so many players failed to turn up,though I'd argue that having ridden the storm of the early second half, at the time of their winner, we came across to me as being more likely to grab a winner than they were tho I accept that might just be my blinkered view.

Moving forward, the biggest issue for me is we are far too pedestrian at what we do. The loss of Allen has hit us far harder than I thought it would do, and whilst I know we missed MJ Williams yesterday, it's still a worry for me even when he's in the team. Allen at his best allowed us to swarm all over the centre of the park, giving the opposition no time on the ball and an ability to go from defence to attack in the blink of an eye.

In contrast, teams are doing that to us,and perhaps several seasons of playing this way has left us predictable to our opponents. We've seen several sides press us all over the pitch, so I'd suggest word has got round the division that if you prevent us having time on the ball, you'll beat us. Getting that sort of David Perkins style player in January might not right everything but it would at least allow us to control games in a way beyond just possession and it would improve the game of the likes of Hendo and Done.

Said a few weeks ago that it might just be a case of sitting tight until the transfer window opens and unfortunately thats proving to be true. There's a lot of talent in our side but too many are the sort to flourish when things are going well rather than digging deep. It's possibly the most crucial transfer window in years and we've already got the risk of MJ WIlliams departing too (BTW was he suspended yesterday?) as his loan deal runs out then.

There's no doubting its a relegation scrap now, and I think we should have enough about us to finish above Plymouth, Gillingham, Northampton, Walsall, Bristol Rovers and Wimbledon. I've excluded Bury as the right appointment there should see them right. But its not going to be easy by any means,
Smell The Coffee on 20:17 - Nov 19 with 2286 viewsTVOS1907

Smell The Coffee on 19:46 - Nov 19 by RAFCBLUE

IMO Hill will turn this around.

The recruitment issues are only partly of HIll's doing. NML and Lund chose (quite rightly) to exercise their Bosman rights having had good services levels here and performances which entitled a shot in the Championship.

We made a mistake selling Allen when we did, but that was our choice and we must live with it. He might have gone for nothing in the Summer, he might have gone for less in January but we should have kept him.

As well as the mistake of selling Allen was the timing, we didn't have a replacement and instead took in M Williams (12) to cover a gap knowing that we need to find a replacement.

Essentially we are asking Hill to replace three players it took him years to develop overnight. Lund (4 years), Allen (14 years) and NML (2 years) did not hit the heights immediately and had a patient environment to prosper.

The defensive frailties I agree with. This is the first year we have not had a high profile loan goalkeeper to challenge Josh and I think that shows. We also have an unproven left back and no solid partner for Harrison McGahey - this means we are shipping goals at the same rate as last season.

Williams (11), I think needs time. He's stepped up two divisions and has only played a handful of games - from what I've seen he is getting better but isn't teh finished article yet.

I'd expect the Janaury transfer window to be seeing us more active. We know our finances and have had time to sound out proven recruits - either permanently or on loan. I think that includes a keeper, left back, centre back, central midfielder and a mobile target man.

That's a spine of a team when you think about it and I think why we have such a nervous way of playing at the moment.

It's the first year I've seen a Keith Hill side not attack like a Keith Hill side. That's unusual for a man who has Rochdale in his blood, is happy and settled here with his family and has brought us untold relative success already.

Lillis has been fine this season and we have a back-up in Moore. That's certainly not a priority position.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Smell The Coffee on 20:21 - Nov 19 with 2261 viewsrochdaleriddler

Smell The Coffee on 20:17 - Nov 19 by TVOS1907

Lillis has been fine this season and we have a back-up in Moore. That's certainly not a priority position.

We aren't scoring enough goals , that is the problem, our midfield is poor, both offensively and defensively

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Smell The Coffee on 20:24 - Nov 19 with 2253 viewsTVOS1907

Smell The Coffee on 20:01 - Nov 19 by ColDale

There's no doubting that it was a poor showing. I can't recall many games where so many players failed to turn up,though I'd argue that having ridden the storm of the early second half, at the time of their winner, we came across to me as being more likely to grab a winner than they were tho I accept that might just be my blinkered view.

Moving forward, the biggest issue for me is we are far too pedestrian at what we do. The loss of Allen has hit us far harder than I thought it would do, and whilst I know we missed MJ Williams yesterday, it's still a worry for me even when he's in the team. Allen at his best allowed us to swarm all over the centre of the park, giving the opposition no time on the ball and an ability to go from defence to attack in the blink of an eye.

In contrast, teams are doing that to us,and perhaps several seasons of playing this way has left us predictable to our opponents. We've seen several sides press us all over the pitch, so I'd suggest word has got round the division that if you prevent us having time on the ball, you'll beat us. Getting that sort of David Perkins style player in January might not right everything but it would at least allow us to control games in a way beyond just possession and it would improve the game of the likes of Hendo and Done.

Said a few weeks ago that it might just be a case of sitting tight until the transfer window opens and unfortunately thats proving to be true. There's a lot of talent in our side but too many are the sort to flourish when things are going well rather than digging deep. It's possibly the most crucial transfer window in years and we've already got the risk of MJ WIlliams departing too (BTW was he suspended yesterday?) as his loan deal runs out then.

There's no doubting its a relegation scrap now, and I think we should have enough about us to finish above Plymouth, Gillingham, Northampton, Walsall, Bristol Rovers and Wimbledon. I've excluded Bury as the right appointment there should see them right. But its not going to be easy by any means,

I wondered about his suspension yesterday.

He wasn't eligible v Bromley due to the terms of his loan deal, so maybe yesterday was his suspended game.

I know we had this with Lund last year when he went off with Northern Ireland, so technically he was still available for selection for us, whereas MJW wasn't.

Maybe someone will tell us at some point.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Smell The Coffee on 20:30 - Nov 19 with 2239 viewsfitzochris

Smell The Coffee on 20:24 - Nov 19 by TVOS1907

I wondered about his suspension yesterday.

He wasn't eligible v Bromley due to the terms of his loan deal, so maybe yesterday was his suspended game.

I know we had this with Lund last year when he went off with Northern Ireland, so technically he was still available for selection for us, whereas MJW wasn't.

Maybe someone will tell us at some point.

Maybe being the operative word.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Smell The Coffee on 20:31 - Nov 19 with 2237 viewssoulboy

Smell The Coffee on 20:01 - Nov 19 by ColDale

Spot on, its becoming apparent what JA added to the team. Nobody now is constantly harassing our opponents like he did, and his stamina to do it effectively for 90 minutes makes it an even bigger void to fill. I, along with others thought Olly Rathbone would, given last seasons performances, go a long way to addressing it, but, whether its down to other teams now knowing his game better, or a loss of form, hes been anonymous in most matches this season.
Smell The Coffee on 20:37 - Nov 19 with 2219 views49thseason

Smell The Coffee on 20:21 - Nov 19 by rochdaleriddler

We aren't scoring enough goals , that is the problem, our midfield is poor, both offensively and defensively

I agree with you, probably for the first time ever! In the last 17 games of last season we scored 30. This season in 17 games just 17 goals
Smell The Coffee on 20:41 - Nov 19 with 2199 views442Dale

Smell The Coffee on 20:37 - Nov 19 by 49thseason

I agree with you, probably for the first time ever! In the last 17 games of last season we scored 30. This season in 17 games just 17 goals

Leaving both centre halves on the halfway line when we have a corner won't help us in that department either.

So negative.

Smell The Coffee on 21:21 - Nov 19 with 2137 viewsrobtheb

Smell The Coffee on 20:37 - Nov 19 by 49thseason

As a matter of interest, how many points did we get from those 17 games last season?
Smell The Coffee on 21:40 - Nov 19 with 2105 viewsdingdangblue

Smell The Coffee on 21:21 - Nov 19 by robtheb

As a matter of interest, how many points did we get from those 17 games last season?

Just 22 points.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Smell The Coffee on 21:56 - Nov 19 with 2067 viewsrobtheb

Smell The Coffee on 21:40 - Nov 19 by dingdangblue

Just 22 points.

Thanks.
Interesting, just 5 more than now. Funny thing stats.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024