Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Major incident in Southport 13:35 - Jul 29 with 18505 viewsraynor94

Shocking news coming out, there have been multiple stabbings, and it's been declared a major incident

Sadly it seems to be a children's holiday club
[Post edited 29 Jul 13:42]

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Major incident in Southport on 09:47 - Jul 30 with 696 viewstrampie

Major incident in Southport on 09:33 - Jul 30 by theloneranger

The last thing the emergency services needed yesterday, was the PM to turn up with all his security, and likewise the King and Queen in an already crowded area.

The police were still doing pinpoint searches around the property and street at 12 last night.

The PM is going there today!!

Not go to the location of the attack, but to the town to shown support for victims.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Major incident in Southport on 09:51 - Jul 30 with 682 viewsraynor94

Major incident in Southport on 09:47 - Jul 30 by trampie

Not go to the location of the attack, but to the town to shown support for victims.

So what move all the police from a crime scene into a town centre to control crowds.

We all know you like trolling but this one is your worst by far, and they did show support for the victims

Major incident in Southport on 09:53 - Jul 30 with 662 viewstrampie

Major incident in Southport on 09:51 - Jul 30 by raynor94

So what move all the police from a crime scene into a town centre to control crowds.

We all know you like trolling but this one is your worst by far, and they did show support for the victims

No need, royalty and prime minister bring their own protection officers.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Major incident in Southport on 09:59 - Jul 30 with 646 viewsonehunglow

Major incident in Southport on 09:51 - Jul 30 by raynor94

I unignored him as this cannot go unchallenged
Just wtf is going on here
This is about a major slaughter of children ,in my county,and it’s been turned on its head by a poster beyond the understanding of normal people
Deeply offensive

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Major incident in Southport on 10:02 - Jul 30 with 647 viewsraynor94

Major incident in Southport on 09:53 - Jul 30 by trampie

What to control the crowds as well, making an a**e of yourself now!

Major incident in Southport on 10:07 - Jul 30 with 626 viewstrampie

Major incident in Southport on 10:02 - Jul 30 by raynor94

What to control the crowds as well, making an a**e of yourself now!

The perpetrator was caught straight away, incident done and dusted, lone wolf, no need for 100s and 100s of police.

Major incident in Southport on 10:09 - Jul 30 with 630 viewsunion_jack

A great deal being made he is from Cardiff which to me sounds like a deflection tactic. Make of that what you will.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Major incident in Southport on 10:15 - Jul 30 with 613 viewscontroversial_jack

Most stabbings are done with kitchen knives. As kitchen knives are used sorely for cutting and chopping, why do they need points. Should we start manufacturing knives without points?
Login to get fewer ads

Major incident in Southport on 10:18 - Jul 30 with 605 viewstrampie

Major incident in Southport on 10:09 - Jul 30 by union_jack

A great deal being made he is from Cardiff which to me sounds like a deflection tactic. Make of that what you will.

Seen it last night people very very annoyed about that online, English people not just Welsh people, the police gave very little information out (then ask people not to speculate when they are helping to cause speculation).
They apparently said on video he was originally from Cardiff, then apparently they changed that in a written update to say he was born in Cardiff.
How common is that to say where somebody is from, where they are born but no other details like name, ethnicity etc (I know they say he is under 18 therefore they dont name them), but to say not just where he is from Banks (wherever that is, assume it Southport) but where he originated from, updated to where he was born is bizarre, I'm sure that is not normal.
[Post edited 30 Jul 10:22]

Major incident in Southport on 10:31 - Jul 30 with 588 viewsGwyn737

Major incident in Southport on 10:09 - Jul 30 by union_jack

I think it’s deliberate to try and calm things down.

We’ve already gone from:

1. He’s Syrian
2. He’s an illegal immigrant
3. He came on a small boat
4. He was on a watch list
5. He has a ‘foreign’ name
6. He’s Rwandan really

The only things that the agitators have got left is skin colour. Releasing where he was born is probably an attempt to simmer down tensions.
Major incident in Southport on 10:32 - Jul 30 with 590 viewsBoundy

Major incident in Southport on 10:18 - Jul 30 by trampie

Seen it last night people very very annoyed about that online, English people not just Welsh people, the police gave very little information out (then ask people not to speculate when they are helping to cause speculation).
They apparently said on video he was originally from Cardiff, then apparently they changed that in a written update to say he was born in Cardiff.
How common is that to say where somebody is from, where they are born but no other details like name, ethnicity etc (I know they say he is under 18 therefore they dont name them), but to say not just where he is from Banks (wherever that is, assume it Southport) but where he originated from, updated to where he was born is bizarre, I'm sure that is not normal.
[Post edited 30 Jul 10:22]

You know exactly why , I was going to explain but really can't be bothered .The only thing not normal is someone such as yourself, perhaps you need another break .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Major incident in Southport on 10:38 - Jul 30 with 582 viewsraynor94

Major incident in Southport on 10:07 - Jul 30 by trampie

The perpetrator was caught straight away, incident done and dusted, lone wolf, no need for 100s and 100s of police.

Just being stupid now, it's a crime scene, don't try and score points after a tragedy like this, show some respect for officers who must have been greeted with an horrific scene

Major incident in Southport on 10:47 - Jul 30 with 569 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Major incident in Southport on 09:47 - Jul 30 by trampie

Haven’t they suffered enough?

If my child had been killed or injured the last thing I’d want is Keir Starmer rocking up looking all sympathetic for what is essentially for him a PR opportunity.
[Post edited 30 Jul 10:56]

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Major incident in Southport on 11:07 - Jul 30 with 536 viewsWingstandwood

Bizaree to think that the murderer is under the law classed as a child and must be treated as so, but yet would be old enough to vote in Wales and will be in the rest of the U.K when law gets passed in Westminster.
[Post edited 30 Jul 11:25]

Argus!

Major incident in Southport on 11:08 - Jul 30 with 531 viewstrampie

Major incident in Southport on 10:47 - Jul 30 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Haven’t they suffered enough?

If my child had been killed or injured the last thing I’d want is Keir Starmer rocking up looking all sympathetic for what is essentially for him a PR opportunity.
[Post edited 30 Jul 10:56]

I agree but it's what is expected in middle England, outraged in Tunbridge Wells etc.
Talk of him going there today (not Tunbridge Wells).
[Post edited 30 Jul 11:15]

Major incident in Southport on 11:15 - Jul 30 with 514 viewstrampie

Major incident in Southport on 10:32 - Jul 30 by Boundy

You know exactly why , I was going to explain but really can't be bothered .The only thing not normal is someone such as yourself, perhaps you need another break .

If you know why, you know why it's wrong and would be misleading.
Should they have said it ?

Major incident in Southport on 11:18 - Jul 30 with 502 viewstrampie

Major incident in Southport on 10:38 - Jul 30 by raynor94

Just being stupid now, it's a crime scene, don't try and score points after a tragedy like this, show some respect for officers who must have been greeted with an horrific scene

Absolutely horrific for the emergency services to deal with my sympathies and gratitude go out to them and even more so the surviving victims children and adults, awful, my heart goes out to them all.

Major incident in Southport on 11:26 - Jul 30 with 483 viewsmajorraglan

Major incident in Southport on 09:01 - Jul 30 by trampie

Police are saying to people not to speculate online yet they don't tell the public what they know, the taxpayer pays their wages, they work for us, they are quick to say it's not terror related but nothing else, poor show, already talk of vigilante's forming militias to protect their communities as they have no faith in the police to do it.
The Prime Minister should have been there yesterday, the King and Queen should have been there yesterday, poor show all round.

You’re coming across like a right idiot. This isn’t the US and we have long standing protocols and laws in the U.K. which govern the way investigations are conducted and th3 protections afforded to suspects. When charged, adults can have their name publicised but that’s not the case for juveniles who have additional rights until they’re rescinded by a judge.

I’m sure Merseyside police would rather not have the royal family descend on them at this point in time with all the additional work that would create.
Major incident in Southport on 11:29 - Jul 30 with 464 viewstrampie

Major incident in Southport on 11:26 - Jul 30 by majorraglan

You’re coming across like a right idiot. This isn’t the US and we have long standing protocols and laws in the U.K. which govern the way investigations are conducted and th3 protections afforded to suspects. When charged, adults can have their name publicised but that’s not the case for juveniles who have additional rights until they’re rescinded by a judge.

I’m sure Merseyside police would rather not have the royal family descend on them at this point in time with all the additional work that would create.

The US doesn't have a royal family.

I know about the protocols (I mentioned them) but is it protocol to say where the person originated and was born within hours of the incident ?

Major incident in Southport on 11:32 - Jul 30 with 460 viewsWhiterockin

Major incident in Southport on 11:29 - Jul 30 by trampie

I know about the protocols (I mentioned them) but is it protocol to say where the person originated and was born within hours of the incident ?

Was it done to show that he was british born and not someone who had come here from Rwanda?
Major incident in Southport on 11:33 - Jul 30 with 458 viewsmajorraglan

Major incident in Southport on 09:53 - Jul 30 by trampie

They will bring their own small team, but that’s not nearly enough to police the visit. Things like this will require search team officers to do sweeps and proper searches of the area being visited, they’ll need local officers to do the firearms back up, drivers for the convoy and back up, cops to control the crowds, other police to look out for the nutters, officers staff cordons etc etc etc.

It’s a huge abstraction of staff and you’ve just shown you haven’t got a clue.
Major incident in Southport on 11:43 - Jul 30 with 433 viewstrampie

Major incident in Southport on 11:33 - Jul 30 by majorraglan

They will bring their own small team, but that’s not nearly enough to police the visit. Things like this will require search team officers to do sweeps and proper searches of the area being visited, they’ll need local officers to do the firearms back up, drivers for the convoy and back up, cops to control the crowds, other police to look out for the nutters, officers staff cordons etc etc etc.

It’s a huge abstraction of staff and you’ve just shown you haven’t got a clue.

They are said to have upto 185 SAS gun carrying trained officers.

Major incident in Southport on 11:45 - Jul 30 with 425 viewsmajorraglan

Major incident in Southport on 11:29 - Jul 30 by trampie

You don’t say!

I have never seen a comment on the origins of someone before, but I suspect it was done because we’ve had a number of misleading posts on places like twitter claiming the person was a terrorist, was from Syria etc which just inflames community tensions and fuels the flames of the Tommy Robinson of the world.
I suspect the authorities have taken this unusual action to try and stop public disorder escalating after the Manchester Airport incident, Tommy Robinson business on the weekend and now this incident.

There’s good and bad in all walks of life and cultures.
[Post edited 30 Jul 11:54]
Major incident in Southport on 11:47 - Jul 30 with 414 viewstrampie

Major incident in Southport on 11:32 - Jul 30 by Whiterockin

Was it done to show that he was british born and not someone who had come here from Rwanda?

I don't know about the Rwanda bit but the penny has dropped has it for you ?, as to why people think the unusual step of saying where a child perpetrator was from/born within hours of the incident.
Go to the top of the class.
[Post edited 30 Jul 22:14]

Major incident in Southport on 11:50 - Jul 30 with 965 viewstrampie

Major incident in Southport on 11:45 - Jul 30 by majorraglan

You don’t say!

I have never seen a comment on the origins of someone before, but I suspect it was done because we’ve had a number of misleading posts on places like twitter claiming the person was a terrorist, was from Syria etc which just inflames community tensions and fuels the flames of the Tommy Robinson of the world.
I suspect the authorities have taken this unusual action to try and stop public disorder escalating after the Manchester Airport incident, Tommy Robinson business on the weekend and now this incident.

There’s good and bad in all walks of life and cultures.
[Post edited 30 Jul 11:54]

Yes exactly you've got it.
Why I come in for pelters for trying to suggest that as a reason I don't know.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024