Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wrexham 19:24 - Mar 4 with 16211 viewsraynor94

Blew a big chance to move clear tonight, big mistake from the keeper cost them.

I wouldn't fancy them if they ended up in the play offs

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wrexham on 21:10 - Mar 8 with 2672 viewsDr_Winston

Must admit, I find the anti-Wrexham stuff kinda weird. Not saying it's wrong, but it doesn't match my experience.

My first Wrexham game came in the early 90's. We won 3-1. The whole game seemed quite friendly. Wrexham fans drinking with the Swans fans outside the Clarence and other bars, both sets of fans taking turns to sing anti-Cardiff songs and applauding each others efforts.

I definitely have good feelings toward them in a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of way.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wrexham on 21:12 - Mar 8 with 2658 viewsWhiterockin

Wrexham on 21:10 - Mar 8 by Dr_Winston

Must admit, I find the anti-Wrexham stuff kinda weird. Not saying it's wrong, but it doesn't match my experience.

My first Wrexham game came in the early 90's. We won 3-1. The whole game seemed quite friendly. Wrexham fans drinking with the Swans fans outside the Clarence and other bars, both sets of fans taking turns to sing anti-Cardiff songs and applauding each others efforts.

I definitely have good feelings toward them in a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of way.

And the last game at the old lady.
Wrexham on 21:20 - Mar 8 with 2626 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrexham on 21:07 - Mar 8 by max936

Any proof of all that or is it another of your multiple unproven assumptions and baloney based on you trying to be edgy.?

Its very hard t prove these things. It is anecdotal. From what i see it is a recognisable pattern. This thread follows the trends.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wrexham on 21:32 - Mar 8 with 2605 viewsmax936

Wrexham on 21:20 - Mar 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Its very hard t prove these things. It is anecdotal. From what i see it is a recognisable pattern. This thread follows the trends.

Well, the way that you constructed your post suggested that it was fact.

Don't see how you can assume that this thread follows a trend, seems that there's a fairly even percentage of both opinions.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wrexham on 08:59 - Mar 9 with 2527 views1983

Exactly, In my eyes cardiff are who they are and what they are until the day I die.

Wrexham are no threat to us and never have been for decades and as a stature we are miles apart the same goes for Newport.

Let them enjoy their time in the sun it wont last forever as we know.

Wrexham on 15:01 - Mar 9 with 2488 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrexham on 21:32 - Mar 8 by max936

Well, the way that you constructed your post suggested that it was fact.

Don't see how you can assume that this thread follows a trend, seems that there's a fairly even percentage of both opinions.

I give opinions only. I am an outsider observing from afar. I give opinions based on my sources a which are all publicly available. WoL PS this outlet Facebook etc.

Martin had some sort of issues with Obafemi (sold) Patterson and Whitaker. Martin wanted 'help up top' despite having these three. The owners gave him no new signings and put Whitaker in the dressing room at Fairwoood a player Martin did not want.

Cullen has done OK but not good enough and now Martin is compelled to play players he did not want to play. Patterson and Whitaker a player Rangers are desperate to sign (on the cheap).

Football managers are like expensive wives and want to buy new shoes despite having dozens of various styles and colours in the cupboard un-used.

Steve Cooper desperately wanted to bring in a striker he had worked with Keinan Davis instead of a player he already had Vicktor Goykeres. (allegedly) He did not develop big Vic for this reason and sent him back instead of making a low bid for him. Vic is now the bees knees while Keinan is not pulling up any trees on loan at Watford.

Both the flagmen with union and English flags have taken trouble to come on here and espouse apathy for my Welsh brothers and sisters leading the way in the national league bring much need attention to this tiny corner of the planet. Bravo to Wrexham.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2023 15:15]

Wrexham on 19:44 - Mar 9 with 2426 viewsmax936

Wrexham on 15:01 - Mar 9 by ReslovenSwan1

I give opinions only. I am an outsider observing from afar. I give opinions based on my sources a which are all publicly available. WoL PS this outlet Facebook etc.

Martin had some sort of issues with Obafemi (sold) Patterson and Whitaker. Martin wanted 'help up top' despite having these three. The owners gave him no new signings and put Whitaker in the dressing room at Fairwoood a player Martin did not want.

Cullen has done OK but not good enough and now Martin is compelled to play players he did not want to play. Patterson and Whitaker a player Rangers are desperate to sign (on the cheap).

Football managers are like expensive wives and want to buy new shoes despite having dozens of various styles and colours in the cupboard un-used.

Steve Cooper desperately wanted to bring in a striker he had worked with Keinan Davis instead of a player he already had Vicktor Goykeres. (allegedly) He did not develop big Vic for this reason and sent him back instead of making a low bid for him. Vic is now the bees knees while Keinan is not pulling up any trees on loan at Watford.

Both the flagmen with union and English flags have taken trouble to come on here and espouse apathy for my Welsh brothers and sisters leading the way in the national league bring much need attention to this tiny corner of the planet. Bravo to Wrexham.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2023 15:15]

Another long winded whataboutery post again, what Martin or the Swans players mentioned has anything to do with this thread, only you know.

Have a good evening!

Wrexham on 19:52 - Mar 9 with 2424 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrexham on 19:44 - Mar 9 by max936

Another long winded whataboutery post again, what Martin or the Swans players mentioned has anything to do with this thread, only you know.

Have a good evening!

You ask me to justify and i did. Cymru am byth.

Login to get fewer ads

Wrexham on 20:46 - Mar 9 with 2396 viewsmax936

Wrexham on 19:52 - Mar 9 by ReslovenSwan1

You ask me to justify and i did. Cymru am byth.

Cymru am byth.

I agree, I've always said that I am Welsh first and foremost, so I'm Welsh British

Wrexham on 13:05 - Mar 10 with 2328 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrexham on 20:46 - Mar 9 by max936

Cymru am byth.

I agree, I've always said that I am Welsh first and foremost, so I'm Welsh British

Good to see we have something in common.

Wrexham on 14:07 - Mar 10 with 2298 viewsBadlands

For everyone creaming themselves on super Wrexham and how much better their owners are …
Wrexham have been out of the Football league for 15 season.
Have only ever had 14 seasons at second tier level.
Their standard ST this season was £52 more than charged by the Swans.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wrexham on 16:15 - Mar 10 with 2252 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrexham on 14:07 - Mar 10 by Badlands

For everyone creaming themselves on super Wrexham and how much better their owners are …

Silverstein has charmed the Swansea Trust to quite a nice deal for them in a low aspiration sort of way guaranteeing the fans 5% ownership at the very least for eternity. The SCST missed a huge chance to be big players by lacking guts and an unwillingness to invest in anything other than legal advice.

The Hollywood boys told Wrexham Trust we take 100% of the club for next to nothing with a promise of £2m investment. Wrexham handed over the keys for free to rid themselves of the daily grind of running a loss making lower league team and having to g find money to pay the electricity bill tax and rates. Wrexham Trust despite stout work for a decade or two were directed to the exit door with a sympthetic pat on the back from Ryan Reynolds.

The other guy who's name I forget is never called a "Yank", well not until they start finding their level versus powerhouses like Northampton Town who can easily handle Ollie Palmer.

Levein and co should wheel out the lovely Mindi Kallin in my opinion. I am impressed with Hollywood luvvies as anyone else is.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 16:17]

Wrexham on 17:02 - Mar 25 with 2137 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Both Wrexham and Notts County will to-day with over 16,000 watching Notts on non league day. Wrexham had 10,000 a full house.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wrexham on 17:14 - Mar 25 with 2103 viewstheloneranger

"Former England goalkeeper Ben Foster kept a clean sheet on his second Wrexham debut, as the National League leaders beat York City 3-0."

Notts County beat Scunthorpe 4-0.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Wrexham on 17:26 - Mar 25 with 2065 viewsWhiterockin

Wrexham on 17:14 - Mar 25 by theloneranger

"Former England goalkeeper Ben Foster kept a clean sheet on his second Wrexham debut, as the National League leaders beat York City 3-0."

Notts County beat Scunthorpe 4-0.

We should have gone for him.
Wrexham on 18:53 - Mar 25 with 1989 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrexham on 17:26 - Mar 25 by Whiterockin

We should have gone for him.

He is there to develop his Youtube station. Being at Wrexham will send his subscriptions into orbit due to the Hollywood links. He will crack the USA market with this. We live in a new age.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2023 19:08]

Wrexham on 19:45 - Mar 25 with 1946 viewsKennedy

Wrexham on 18:53 - Mar 25 by ReslovenSwan1

He is there to develop his Youtube station. Being at Wrexham will send his subscriptions into orbit due to the Hollywood links. He will crack the USA market with this. We live in a new age.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2023 19:08]

Yep, he's only there 6 weeks.

No doubt part of the contract was him filming for his YT channel and podcast and get Ryan on his podcast too.

Win/Win really

Just call me JFK

Wrexham on 17:54 - Mar 26 with 1787 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrexham on 19:45 - Mar 25 by Kennedy

Yep, he's only there 6 weeks.

No doubt part of the contract was him filming for his YT channel and podcast and get Ryan on his podcast too.

Win/Win really

In modern days cash in t not the only valuable currency. Exposure is highly valued.

It will be interesting to see what access Reynolds and co give Foster. Dressing room and managers team talks etc.

They are hard nosed business people despite their lovable family oriented personas. Foster I would think will have a very precise template on what he can film and publish and what he cannot. All agreed in negotiations no doubt.

Wrexham on 18:14 - Mar 26 with 1764 viewsSandanista

Same

They are far from keen on Cardiff and had a big rivalry in the 90s. whilst Chester and Tranmere are their 'enemy' traditionally, always found visits to the Racecourse among the more welcoming of away trips.
Wrexham on 13:23 - Mar 27 with 1576 viewsBillyChong

Wrexham on 14:07 - Mar 10 by Badlands

The Wrexham owners haven’t been responsible for those last 15 years though
Wrexham on 13:28 - Mar 27 with 1573 viewsBillyChong

Wrexham on 16:15 - Mar 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Silverstein has charmed the Swansea Trust to quite a nice deal for them in a low aspiration sort of way guaranteeing the fans 5% ownership at the very least for eternity. The SCST missed a huge chance to be big players by lacking guts and an unwillingness to invest in anything other than legal advice.

The Hollywood boys told Wrexham Trust we take 100% of the club for next to nothing with a promise of £2m investment. Wrexham handed over the keys for free to rid themselves of the daily grind of running a loss making lower league team and having to g find money to pay the electricity bill tax and rates. Wrexham Trust despite stout work for a decade or two were directed to the exit door with a sympthetic pat on the back from Ryan Reynolds.

The other guy who's name I forget is never called a "Yank", well not until they start finding their level versus powerhouses like Northampton Town who can easily handle Ollie Palmer.

Levein and co should wheel out the lovely Mindi Kallin in my opinion. I am impressed with Hollywood luvvies as anyone else is.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 16:17]

The position and status of the two clubs when the takeovers happened are poles apart and cannot be compared.

Wrexham trust pulled off a pearler. 9,500 at the racecourse this weekend for a women’s second tier game. They have got the place buzzing.

Kallin couldn’t point Wales out on a map let alone Swansea.
Wrexham on 15:10 - Mar 27 with 1525 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrexham on 13:28 - Mar 27 by BillyChong

The position and status of the two clubs when the takeovers happened are poles apart and cannot be compared.

Wrexham trust pulled off a pearler. 9,500 at the racecourse this weekend for a women’s second tier game. They have got the place buzzing.

In my opinion the US owners have not done too much wrong. Sacking Guidolin for Bradley was obviously a mistake. They have actually been very generous to the Swansea Trust although the fans will never accept this.

Swansea city under the previous ownership has ran out of steam and Jenkins actually told the fans this in 2015. This was after 14 long years of service.

Kallin would be joined by Leon Briton and Harry Daring in not knowing where Swansea is.

Swansea are currently at a level well about their historical average position with great facilities and minimal debts. The owners are in ift for the long term and will ensure it wil continue to do business. The academy is still producing players, Benda, Brandon Cooper, Ollie Cooper, Cullen, Congreve etc with more to come.

No need to look enviously at Wrexham. They have a very long way to go to catch up with Swansea.

Wrexham on 15:57 - Mar 27 with 1503 viewsonehunglow

Wrexham on 13:28 - Mar 27 by BillyChong

I love 45 mins away,my son work# in Wrexham.
Trust me,the place is buzzing.
I’ve not been back to Swansea this season but from what I hear buzzing it ain’t exactly.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wrexham on 22:19 - Mar 27 with 1430 viewsOhyeah

Fair play this is funny....

Wrexham on 10:04 - Mar 28 with 1341 viewsbuilthjack

As I said a year ago. Wrexham will be a Championship club within 5 or 6 years.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024