Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? 16:39 - Jul 18 with 16379 viewsNov77

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-make-shock-admis
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 16:40]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 10:34 - Jul 19 with 2749 viewsTheBlob

So if we get the incongruous sight of a bunch of vagrants and their shit-stuffed dogs celebrating a mighty victory,would it be uncool to go and put their windows in?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 11:36 - Jul 19 with 2672 viewstoboboly

Can we ban any mention of watrb please? It's gash and I'd rather not hear about it.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 13:07 - Jul 19 with 2573 viewsMarc

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 11:36 - Jul 19 by toboboly

Can we ban any mention of watrb please? It's gash and I'd rather not hear about it.

What's gash about it in your opinion?

IMO easily on a par, if not better than this site.

QPRreport is one I've never taken to due to the layout and thread structure.
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 13:11 - Jul 19 with 2563 views1BobbyHazell

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 11:36 - Jul 19 by toboboly

They come over here, taking our threads, can't even speak the language properly...
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 13:13 - Jul 19 with 2557 viewsMarc

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 13:11 - Jul 19 by 1BobbyHazell

They come over here, taking our threads, can't even speak the language properly...

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 13:24 - Jul 19 with 2547 viewsconnell10

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 10:31 - Jul 19 by facto

.....conners i was treated worse than a white witch in medeavial england..,..strapped to the chair with no jury just the say so of a weird estonian cross dresser and his cronies!

facto since when have you complained about being strapped to a chair by cross dressing estoinian, i thought thats what you got up to every week mate!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 13:31 - Jul 19 with 2527 viewsfacto

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 13:24 - Jul 19 by connell10

facto since when have you complained about being strapped to a chair by cross dressing estoinian, i thought thats what you got up to every week mate!!!!

i dot that sort of thing at a high level......though i dont like to talk about it!!!
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 16:14 - Jul 19 with 2430 viewstoboboly

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 13:07 - Jul 19 by Marc

What's gash about it in your opinion?

IMO easily on a par, if not better than this site.

QPRreport is one I've never taken to due to the layout and thread structure.

If that is the case then go back.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 16:35 - Jul 19 with 2391 viewsCroydonCaptJack

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 10:24 - Jul 19 by connell10

Just like to state I wasnt band from watrb I post on both sites!

Me too!
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 16:55 - Jul 19 with 2354 viewsMarc

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 16:14 - Jul 19 by toboboly

If that is the case then go back.

I think im gonna stay, just for you
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 17:44 - Jul 19 with 2307 viewstimcocking

Worrying. Hopefully just Tony expressing frustration. If this doesn't go through, I'll definitely be concerned.
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 23:14 - Jul 19 with 2202 viewsMarc

The LFW loyalists are out in force with the voting system, do speak up.

I only voiced an opinion on which forum i like to use so don't take offence chaps.

Watrb, to me, still gets a lot of stick because of the fantasy island tag. It has long moved on from that and has got some good people on there. Bad ones as well but then that is the case with all forums is it not?
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 00:24 - Jul 20 with 2173 viewsBrightonhoop

Nobody comes onto LFW to hear about Fantasy Island. So give it a rest eh? No idea who posts there, couldn't give a fck and dont ant to know.
An interesting thread has turned to Fantasy Island like some grim acid flash back. Well done.
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 01:34 - Jul 20 with 2139 viewsPommyhoop

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 00:24 - Jul 20 by Brightonhoop

Nobody comes onto LFW to hear about Fantasy Island. So give it a rest eh? No idea who posts there, couldn't give a fck and dont ant to know.
An interesting thread has turned to Fantasy Island like some grim acid flash back. Well done.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 07:22 - Jul 20 with 2094 viewsdaveB

I think Warren Farm would be a great thing for QPR but more important than that is getting in good coaches and scouts to get the players in and then improve them when they are here. We don't seem to have a large number of coaches at youth level certainly very few with top qualifications.

One thing I'd want to see done is get ex players in with a passion for the club as a base and pay for them to get their qualifications at the highest coaching level which will really benefit the club going forward.

That needs to be done alongside Warren farm as it is pointless having wonderful facilities if you don't have the people to use them
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 11:04 - Jul 20 with 2025 viewsderbyhoop

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 07:22 - Jul 20 by daveB

I think Warren Farm would be a great thing for QPR but more important than that is getting in good coaches and scouts to get the players in and then improve them when they are here. We don't seem to have a large number of coaches at youth level certainly very few with top qualifications.

One thing I'd want to see done is get ex players in with a passion for the club as a base and pay for them to get their qualifications at the highest coaching level which will really benefit the club going forward.

That needs to be done alongside Warren farm as it is pointless having wonderful facilities if you don't have the people to use them

On the contrary, we have coaches for every age band in the youth set up. Whether they are any good or not is a question I, and I suspect you too, am unable to answer.
I think we need decent training facilities and a massively revamped Warren Farm is far preferable to outdated and rented Harlington. Better faciliities attract better players. At senior and youth level.
If we can get the likes of Clint Hill and Joey to join Furlong and Steve Gallen, we will get qualified coaches with a QPR connection.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 11:11 - Jul 20 with 2014 viewsTGRRRSSS

MOst concerning thing is the comments attributed to Fernandes about the best football boots etc.

Found this

Mick Dennis style chaps?

http://www.savewarrenfarm.com/
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 14:13 - Jul 20 with 1955 viewsTopCat34

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 11:11 - Jul 20 by TGRRRSSS

MOst concerning thing is the comments attributed to Fernandes about the best football boots etc.

Found this

Mick Dennis style chaps?

'One of Ealing's most treasured open spaces'

Do me a favour
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 15:26 - Jul 20 with 1902 viewsTHEBUSH

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 17:44 - Jul 19 by timcocking

Worrying. Hopefully just Tony expressing frustration. If this doesn't go through, I'll definitely be concerned.

Likewise, I'll be very disappointed, if we let it all fall through.
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 16:10 - Jul 20 with 1863 viewsBrixtonR

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 11:11 - Jul 20 by TGRRRSSS

Found this

Mick Dennis style chaps?

Yeah agree with that. I would hope that this was just posturing from Ferdinand to push things forward with the council - maybe to get them to refocus on the positives to the electorate and to detract from the protesters nonsense.

However the quotes such as that tacked on at the end are a bit worrying - to me that's a complete U turn from Fernandes.

It actually makes no sense coming from a business man, nowadays it's pretty much agreed that a good working environment increases output and job satisfaction. I mean why do the big investment banks / advertising agencies spend so much money on office design, fit outs and even feng shui.

With footballers even if a state of the art training ground can increase the players performance by 0.5% then its got to be done,

There's also the synergistic effects, if players train in what they perceive to be a bit of a shambles then it's more likely they'll play like a shambles. 2012-2013 is a case in point.

Worrying
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 20:49 - Jul 20 with 1780 viewsWeaverQPR

Who feels confident that TF will get us into a new ground. I don't.

@WeavQPR

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 23:23 - Jul 20 with 1705 viewsGloryHunter

I think I must a played a few games at Harlington. I was at London University Inst of Education in 1987, and I'm pretty sure we played our home games there. Horrible hard pitches. Broke a rib and dislocated a thumb when press-ganged into playing in goal.
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 23:48 - Jul 20 with 1690 viewsCroydonCaptJack

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 20:49 - Jul 20 by WeaverQPR

Who feels confident that TF will get us into a new ground. I don't.

I do.
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 09:47 - Jul 21 with 1605 viewsdaveB

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 11:04 - Jul 20 by derbyhoop

On the contrary, we have coaches for every age band in the youth set up. Whether they are any good or not is a question I, and I suspect you too, am unable to answer.
I think we need decent training facilities and a massively revamped Warren Farm is far preferable to outdated and rented Harlington. Better faciliities attract better players. At senior and youth level.
If we can get the likes of Clint Hill and Joey to join Furlong and Steve Gallen, we will get qualified coaches with a QPR connection.

I know we have coaches at each level but for me more should be done to help improve them rather than the coaches having to do it all themselves.

Agree we need better facilities but they are only useful if we use them properly
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 09:56 - Jul 21 with 1591 viewspaulparker

Is anybody really surprised at this , as Northern says TF talks a good game but delivers nothing,
the bloke has done nothing but tweet, & talk bollox for 3 years , he sends instagram pictures of Remy like a 12 year old school boy making out he may stay , then a week later he is off
he talked a good game last year when he said we will never be a graveyard for ageing players ,and that youth is the answer , guess what we sign Rio Ferdinand & Bobby Zamora , we are linked to more injury prone players in Collison& Davies , where are the influx of youth players then tone ??
Warren farm has been rumbling on for ever so surely he has or should of had a back up plan ?? I get the feeling the way he is talking we will be staying at Harlington
which again makes TF looks silly , all talk of building training ground for a youth team , to attract top youngsters etc again pie in the sky
TF got very lucky when we got through the play offs if we hadn't then we would be in the brown stuff , IMHO TF is winging it every day, him & beard don't have a clue
so be prepared for a scatter gun approach to signings , last day transfer window madness under the Air Asia Advertising hoarding & more talk of new stadiums , learning by mistakes etc etc

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024