Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? 16:39 - Jul 18 with 16720 viewsNov77

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-make-shock-admis
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 16:40]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 22:30 - Jul 18 with 1985 viewsMarc

Welcome aboard vblock. Another watrb outcast
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 22:58 - Jul 18 with 1938 viewsHooparoo

Everyone calm down. I've dealt with property developers for most of my career and threatening to withdraw the application is always a card that gets played at a certain point. If you time it right it has the effect of focussing everybody on the improvements that the development will bring. Or, put another way, the community and the council begin to look at the positives not the negatives.

All part of the game.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 23:30 - Jul 18 with 1907 viewsvblockranger

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 22:30 - Jul 18 by Marc

Welcome aboard vblock. Another watrb outcast

:-) outcast? bit harsh tbf
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 23:43 - Jul 18 with 1886 viewsKiwi76

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 22:58 - Jul 18 by Hooparoo

Everyone calm down. I've dealt with property developers for most of my career and threatening to withdraw the application is always a card that gets played at a certain point. If you time it right it has the effect of focussing everybody on the improvements that the development will bring. Or, put another way, the community and the council begin to look at the positives not the negatives.

All part of the game.

Hope you're right Hoop as these facilities are vital for us to have any chance of competitive youth devpt. Given size of investment vs player fees and wages you wouldn't think the money is key factor?
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 23:59 - Jul 18 with 1863 viewszicoshoops

Just got in after a hard day's work, and a hard evening on the Ale.
Not really sure what this thread's about, but..........
We're in the Prem this season?........Good.
Means every match home and away can be watched live on TV.

One question.
Have we been turned over again?
If so, by who?

At the end of the day, and at the going down of the Sun......................I can't get upset anymore.
F**k the lot of 'em.
Piss on them all from the top of Canary Wharf.

I'm staying awake now........a good feed of Beer or Wine, or whatever I've got left.......I'm staying awake to watch the storms.

Footballers?
Owners?
Managers?
Coaching Staff?
Uncle Tom Cobbly 'an all?

Piss on the lot of them..

P.S.
A severe Dry White/Red Wine, Beer/Vodka is the b.ollocks.

P.P.S.
Football my arse.

P.P.P.S.
Pack of W.ankers.

P.P.P.P.S.
F.**k 'em.
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 00:04 - Jul 19 with 1848 viewsessextaxiboy

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 22:58 - Jul 18 by Hooparoo

All part of the game.

Exactly .

Its getting like the front page of the Express on here lately. We will be signing Elvis next.

Do you really think Spurs were going to the Olympic Stadium ? Its just sending a message IMO .
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 00:17 - Jul 19 with 1833 viewsRangersAreBack

All part of the game.

I hope you are right because if not Tony should stand down as chairman (as he promised to do if we were relegated) and hand the reins to Amit.

When he joined we were a Premier League club with no debt. 3 years later we've returned to the Premier League £170m in debt and facing FFP sanctions.

What's essentially kept Tony's reputation in tact is the prospect of the training ground and the proposal for a new stadium. If these fall through he has essentially delivered nothing but hot air and debt.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2014 15:37]
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 00:27 - Jul 19 with 1818 viewsFDC

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 23:59 - Jul 18 by zicoshoops

Just got in after a hard day's work, and a hard evening on the Ale.
Not really sure what this thread's about, but..........
We're in the Prem this season?........Good.
Means every match home and away can be watched live on TV.

One question.
Have we been turned over again?
If so, by who?

At the end of the day, and at the going down of the Sun......................I can't get upset anymore.
F**k the lot of 'em.
Piss on them all from the top of Canary Wharf.

I'm staying awake now........a good feed of Beer or Wine, or whatever I've got left.......I'm staying awake to watch the storms.

Footballers?
Owners?
Managers?
Coaching Staff?
Uncle Tom Cobbly 'an all?

Piss on the lot of them..

P.S.
A severe Dry White/Red Wine, Beer/Vodka is the b.ollocks.

P.P.S.
Football my arse.

P.P.P.S.
Pack of W.ankers.

P.P.P.P.S.
F.**k 'em.

Finally some sense
Login to get fewer ads

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 00:28 - Jul 19 with 1816 viewsFDC

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 00:17 - Jul 19 by RangersAreBack

I hope you are right because if not Tony should stand down as chairman (as he promised to do if we were relegated) and hand the reins to Amit.

When he joined we were a Premier League club with no debt. 3 years later we've returned to the Premier League £170m in debt and facing FFP sanctions.

What's essentially kept Tony's reputation in tact is the prospect of the training ground and the proposal for a new stadium. If these fall through he has essentially delivered nothing but hot air and debt.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2014 15:37]

And he's cuddly don't forget
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 01:00 - Jul 19 with 1782 viewsSpiritofGregory

We were nearly home and dry in acquiring Warren Farm. Must be the other shareholders taking a stand in relation to Tony's crazy spending habits. It's either more prudent signings or the training ground, we can't afford both.
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 01:01 - Jul 19 with 1783 viewstoboboly

As someone who onlyever trained in parks, can I just ask how spending twenty million on new grass helps people run faster? Not that I think TF is anything but a mouthy gobshite but as long as they can afford balls and cones does it really matter?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 01:08 - Jul 19 with 1776 viewsade_qpr

All part of the game.

Wow a pic with 13 adults and 4 kids, and you running away TF? mmmmmmmmm
Hope your right Roo.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 06:43 - Jul 19 with 1680 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All part of the game.

Hope you're right, Hooparoo. As I said earlier, I don't see*in this particular instance* how this tactic would bring about advantages but I agree that it's a common bargaining tool alright.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 07:34 - Jul 19 with 1636 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Gutted this looks like flopping, but with any luck he'll back down from stadium plans too which will make it worth it.
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 07:36 - Jul 19 with 1633 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 17:38 - Jul 18 by vblockranger

Long time reader of the forum but first time poster and i must say i find this news worrying. First TF backs out of Caterham after months of inspiring tweeting and bullshit that he was "here to stay" now after going after Warren Farm for a couple of years he drops it and deems it as not "cost effective". Hopefully the OOC mega entertainment complex goes tits up as well so that when he walks away we still might remain relevant to the club i grew up supporting. Loves a tweet, loves an interview, loves free advertising for his airline but doesnt walk the walk all that much does he? and when he does he gets it wrong. Nice fella though apparently.

Excellent, excellent post!
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 07:48 - Jul 19 with 1621 viewsIrishR

Last seasons's spending and this so far seems to indicate TF is learning so not sure why he gets so much grief on here. He has admitted he made mistake and everything seems to point to the fact hi is learning. 8mill on Caulker potentially and 5m on Sigthorrson doesnt seem like a man thats running away to me.

Like the transfer window i think people need to relax and see how it plays out. Amit was sitting beside me at the playoff final with 50 other friends of his and didnt look like a man on the run.

In comparison to the last time in the PL does anyone have a breakdown of the new financial package for being back? With the reduction in wages/PL money/games sold out/increase in merchandising and being a little more frugal with our money can we actually break even this year?
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 08:54 - Jul 19 with 1570 viewsMarc

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 23:30 - Jul 18 by vblockranger

:-) outcast? bit harsh tbf

You were casted out by the hamster were you not?
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 08:57 - Jul 19 with 1564 viewsfacto

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 08:54 - Jul 19 by Marc

yes he did me too......a man who openly condemed britains armed forces in ww2 yet myu allows him to continue to moderate and alter posts of others for his own entertainment!
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 09:03 - Jul 19 with 1551 viewsvblockranger

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 08:54 - Jul 19 by Marc

Actually it was MYU himself...my posts apparently were not Google Ad friendly and he was saving up for his PS4 at the time.
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 09:14 - Jul 19 with 1534 viewsfacto

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 17:38 - Jul 18 by vblockranger

Long time reader of the forum but first time poster and i must say i find this news worrying. First TF backs out of Caterham after months of inspiring tweeting and bullshit that he was "here to stay" now after going after Warren Farm for a couple of years he drops it and deems it as not "cost effective". Hopefully the OOC mega entertainment complex goes tits up as well so that when he walks away we still might remain relevant to the club i grew up supporting. Loves a tweet, loves an interview, loves free advertising for his airline but doesnt walk the walk all that much does he? and when he does he gets it wrong. Nice fella though apparently.

blocksie good too see you here.....its like guantanamo bay for ex wrtrbs posters.....too be honest i like it here as open and refreshing......no english literature teachers or oddball east european trannies!
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 09:17 - Jul 19 with 1521 viewsfacto

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 09:03 - Jul 19 by vblockranger

Actually it was MYU himself...my posts apparently were not Google Ad friendly and he was saving up for his PS4 at the time.

yeah he accused me of the same 'offence'.....yet plenty of others get away with allsorts!
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 09:25 - Jul 19 with 1501 viewsvblockranger

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 09:14 - Jul 19 by facto

blocksie good too see you here.....its like guantanamo bay for ex wrtrbs posters.....too be honest i like it here as open and refreshing......no english literature teachers or oddball east european trannies!

Cheers Facto old son
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 10:24 - Jul 19 with 1444 viewsconnell10

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 09:25 - Jul 19 by vblockranger

Cheers Facto old son

Just like to state I wasnt band from watrb I post on both sites!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 10:31 - Jul 19 with 1432 viewsfacto

QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 10:24 - Jul 19 by connell10

Just like to state I wasnt band from watrb I post on both sites!

.....conners i was treated worse than a white witch in medeavial england..,..strapped to the chair with no jury just the say so of a weird estonian cross dresser and his cronies!
QPR to scrap Warren Farm plans and stay at Harlington? on 10:34 - Jul 19 with 2781 viewsTheBlob

So if we get the incongruous sight of a bunch of vagrants and their shit-stuffed dogs celebrating a mighty victory,would it be uncool to go and put their windows in?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024