Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? 00:40 - Feb 13 with 10793 viewsjackrmee

Surely they have this all mixed up?
They reckon the Trust have pulled out of the medition planned for th end of the month. But they also say that this is the 2nd time it's happened.
WTF are they talking about? Shit journalism getting things the wrong way round?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-6697851/Ugly-legal-dispute-threatens-e

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 15:51 - Feb 13 with 2287 viewsLoyal

So more lies by these fckrs,
And E20 and co keep asking why people are pissed off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 15:52 - Feb 13 with 2290 views34dfgdf54

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 15:31 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

It's a "statement" passed to a friendly Mail journo. David Conn presumably wasn't an option.

The lawyers have tweeted the Mail link so there can be no doubting the content. Interestingly, Dineen has retweeted it...

Prick.

As has Jenkins Mrs
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 16:02 - Feb 13 with 2251 viewsswan65split

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 15:33 - Feb 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

https://ipslaw.co.uk/about-us

On the response thread I posted this link, the IPS Law team acted for the sellouts...
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 15:48]

Looks a trustworthy type of chap........................
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 16:25 - Feb 13 with 2195 viewsmagicdaps10

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 15:51 - Feb 13 by Loyal

They know why we are all fooked off, the continually of question asking is a ploy.

If you ask the questions then you are safe, it is the answers that drop you in it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 16:26 - Feb 13 with 2192 viewswaynekerr55

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 15:31 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

It's a "statement" passed to a friendly Mail journo. David Conn presumably wasn't an option.

The lawyers have tweeted the Mail link so there can be no doubting the content. Interestingly, Dineen has retweeted it...

Prick.

Xmastree in 3, 2, 1...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 16:34 - Feb 13 with 2157 viewschad

I would advise anyone supporting this bag of misrepresentative crap by retweeting it to consider their own legal position
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 16:49 - Feb 13 with 2093 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

You've got to admit this press release was a fooking stupid thing to do.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 16:56 - Feb 13 with 2059 viewsBlasterJack

BBC now reporting the Trust's rebuttal

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47223722

This is getting smelly.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Login to get fewer ads

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 17:06 - Feb 13 with 2000 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 16:49 - Feb 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

You've got to admit this press release was a fooking stupid thing to do.

Why was it? The Trust's 'communication' to their members is woeful, let alone to the bubble outside of their membership circle.

This narrative will be read by huge numbers in Swansea and outside of Swansea. It'll continue to make many believe Huw is some sort of saviour, a hero and has been horribly treated etc.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 17:09 - Feb 13 with 1991 viewswaynekerr55

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 16:56 - Feb 13 by BlasterJack

BBC now reporting the Trust's rebuttal

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47223722

This is getting smelly.

Funnily enough it takes people to @ them before they report

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 17:10 - Feb 13 with 1986 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 17:06 - Feb 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why was it? The Trust's 'communication' to their members is woeful, let alone to the bubble outside of their membership circle.

This narrative will be read by huge numbers in Swansea and outside of Swansea. It'll continue to make many believe Huw is some sort of saviour, a hero and has been horribly treated etc.

The courts don't like this type of approach going outside the court pocess to state your argument.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 17:15 - Feb 13 with 1973 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 17:10 - Feb 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

The courts don't like this type of approach going outside the court pocess to state your argument.

Perhaps they're hoping this sort of statement, and I would expect there will be many more 'attacks' to follow, will lead to some sort of situation where they don't go to court.

I'm sure IPS Law are far smarter than most of us on here regarding these sort of disputes so they'll have released this with a clear plan. Hopefully The Trust's legal team come out on top.

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 17:25 - Feb 13 with 1937 viewsEilian

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 17:06 - Feb 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

egg flucking zactly!

Jesus H Christ! it's almost criminal!
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 17:28 - Feb 13 with 1927 viewsBillyChong

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:59 - Feb 13 by andypitt56

John van bellend has retweeted the link to this story.

How this bloke can still attend games is beyond me. Arrogant tw@t. Saying that, has anyone actually seen him recently? I assume he takes a discreet route etc.
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:03 - Feb 13 with 1809 viewsvetchonian

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 17:15 - Feb 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Perhaps they're hoping this sort of statement, and I would expect there will be many more 'attacks' to follow, will lead to some sort of situation where they don't go to court.

I'm sure IPS Law are far smarter than most of us on here regarding these sort of disputes so they'll have released this with a clear plan. Hopefully The Trust's legal team come out on top.

ld guess the sellouts would like to keep out of court...given Huws stellar perfromance at the Keefe/Penney tribunal#

Of course Huw is totally trustworthy he would never sign fake minutes to a nonexistenet meeting!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:07 - Feb 13 with 1799 viewsswancity

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 07:28 - Feb 13 by _

This needs a Trust response immediately

One thing is for sure, our football club is descending more and more into chaos and we all need to nip this in the bud.

With all due respect it’s taken you considerably longer than most to realise that the club is descending into chaos as you put it

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:23 - Feb 13 with 1752 viewsexiledclaseboy

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 17:15 - Feb 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

“I'm sure IPS Law are far smarter than most of us on here regarding these sort of disputes...”

Wouldn’t bank on that, Dwight. Experience and today’s public bout of semi coherent arse dribble from them says otherwise.

Poll: Tory leader

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:27 - Feb 13 with 1731 viewsWarwickHunt

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:23 - Feb 13 by exiledclaseboy

“I'm sure IPS Law are far smarter than most of us on here regarding these sort of disputes...”

Wouldn’t bank on that, Dwight. Experience and today’s public bout of semi coherent arse dribble from them says otherwise.

You’d think a grammatically correct response would be a fairly basic requirement, wouldn’t you?
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:29 - Feb 13 with 1727 viewsexiledclaseboy

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:27 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

You’d think a grammatically correct response would be a fairly basic requirement, wouldn’t you?

I’m afraid to say too much in case you find one in the trust response. If you do, it’s Godden’s.

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:31 - Feb 13 with 1719 viewsWarwickHunt

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:29 - Feb 13 by exiledclaseboy

I’m afraid to say too much in case you find one in the trust response. If you do, it’s Godden’s.

I was impressed. I assume you had a hand in it.
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:32 - Feb 13 with 1710 viewsexiledclaseboy

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:31 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

I was impressed. I assume you had a hand in it.

Yes but very much a joint effort.

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:42 - Feb 13 with 1671 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:23 - Feb 13 by exiledclaseboy

I hope you're right, and I wish you and the others involved all the best. It seems like they're gearing up for something very soon.

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:51 - Feb 13 with 1651 viewswaynekerr55

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:27 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 20:33 - Feb 13 with 1594 viewsThe_E20

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 15:51 - Feb 13 by Loyal

I’ve asked no such thing. I asked why you are protesting and what do you hope it will change about the way the club is run. As of yet, to my knowledge, you still haven’t decided on an answer.
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 20:43 - Feb 13 with 1551 viewsUxbridge

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 19:29 - Feb 13 by exiledclaseboy

How very dare you.

Yeah, probs.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024