Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm surrounded by Man U fans 20:34 - Oct 24 with 13813 viewsEilian

There are at least two to my left and two to my right.

There is one bloke who had spent the entire first half filming the man united fans in the row in front if me.

Why does our shitt shambles of a club let this happen. Our club had become as plastic as it gets!
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 21:17 - Oct 25 with 2098 viewsGaryjack

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:53 - Oct 25 by Fireboy2

Plastic yernited 'fans' are a set a sad b@stards

What type of person would watch a team they 'support' on the box or in the pub rather than watch their local team

They cite reasons like 'why would i watch those lot they are sh!t'

That doesn't cut the mustard with me

Yeah most teams are sh!te but the sh!te teams are our teams no matter how good or bad it gets and these lowlifes have no idea and will ever know what it's like to support a proper team

They obviously don't have anything in their life to be proud of so they 'cling' to the thought that they 'support' a popular successful team

When someone i dont know says to me they are a yernited fan I automatically decide that they are a tvvat

As you can see I absolutely HATE yernited and DESPISE their so called 'fans'

As the great Dar would say FVCK EM

Agree with every word of that. However, if they want to get up off their butts to go and watch 'their' team play when Swansea fans couldn't be bothered then crack on. There were still hundreds of empty seats in the ground. I just don't get why people are having such a hissy fit over it?
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 21:22 - Oct 25 with 2084 viewsFireboy2

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 21:17 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

Agree with every word of that. However, if they want to get up off their butts to go and watch 'their' team play when Swansea fans couldn't be bothered then crack on. There were still hundreds of empty seats in the ground. I just don't get why people are having such a hissy fit over it?

They are still a set of tvvats though

Bless em they will probably never see the shower live again
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 22:36 - Oct 25 with 2031 viewsspiderboy

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 01:23 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

Why?

FK/em
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 23:10 - Oct 25 with 2007 viewsLeonWasGod

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 21:22 - Oct 25 by Fireboy2

They are still a set of tvvats though

Bless em they will probably never see the shower live again

Oh I don't know. A few will have STs just so they can turn up for 4 or 5 games a season. Used to be a couple of those behind me, but thankfully they've f*cked off now. I wouldn't mind if the seats weren't empty whenever a big team wasn't down here, but they obviously never made an effort to pass on or sell on the tickets to people who would have jumped at the chance to watch us.
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 00:34 - Oct 26 with 1977 viewsN_T_J

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:50 - Oct 25 by pencoedjack

Doncaster ah I remember going there for a Friday night game we won 4 nil ( might of been4 1) late Feb early March ) I knew we were going up after that game.

Great day

I was there that night.
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 08:32 - Oct 26 with 1909 viewsLoyal

I'm surprised, I didn't see one in the ground apart from the away end and when they scored nothing but silence in the east. I think the negativity ( or lies) suit you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 08:40 - Oct 26 with 1891 viewswhoflungdung

You ll now get my drift about the pitiful inter necine bitching on here

Personally, I remember several Swansea people ,in the sixties being man Utd " fans" because of one reason.

Munich ,which given its shock value ,was understandable

Think we have Liverpool fans for their exploits 30 fookn years ago mind

Not sure about Chelsea fans

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 09:04 - Oct 26 with 1882 viewsDewi1jack

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 00:34 - Oct 26 by N_T_J

I was there that night.

Was that about 2006 or 7 possibly early 2008?
Remember finishing work in Crick on a Friday and instead of coming home, I "took a wrong turning/ missed the M6 turning dear" and ended up in Doncaster for a game. That was 3 or 4 to us

Was great working away from home and living over in Crick for making games. Did about 3 years over there earning a fortune before breaking my ankle and the Polish invasion!
Even made MK Dons in a cup game (Old Autoglass/ Daf/ Painting cup?) after finishing about 6 - 630 ish (fuggin lost that on penalties after extra time as well I think!) Tired as anything next morning at about 5am though!

Miss just being able to rock up at away games and pay on the gate when you could unexpectedly make them.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 09:38 - Oct 26 with 1874 viewsSTID2017

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:33 - Oct 25 by Dewi1jack

Because it contravenes ground regs , Football supporter regs, safety at grounds regs, threatening and harassment regs and possibly many others designed to keep us football fans being treated like sh1te off stewards and police maybe?

Same answer to Scotia's
"Not much the club can do when the tickets are on general sale and still widely available."
Stewards/ coppers can lob anyone out they feel like. Even if you've done absolutely nothing.

Taken from the ground regs posted at every ground

1 Notwithstanding possession of any ticket the Club, any police officer or authorised steward may refuse entry to (or eject from) the Ground any person:

1.1 that fails (or in the Club's reasonable opinion is likely to fail) to comply with these Ground Regulations or any reasonable instruction issued by a police officer or authorised steward; and/or
1.2 whose presence within the Ground is, or could (in the Club's reasonable opinion), constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person

6 All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club's right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.

18 Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.

21 Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the Club- or otherwise in accordance with the relevant ticket terms and conditions. Any tickets that are transferred are transferred subject to these Ground Regulations. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of the Club or any police officer. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Ground and/or “blacklist”, any person who has offered for sale or transferred his/her ticket in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions (and/or the holder of any ticket that has been transferred in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions). Tickets remain the property of the Club at all times.

Sheffield was the easiest to find
https://www.swfc.co.uk/club/ground-regulations/

I didn't say were they breaking the Ts & Cs - if you want to go down that road anyone that has ever passed on a ticket to another person (whether for money or not) is contravening the T & C's (I once wanted to give a pair of tickets for a charity draw, but was told I couldn't as I didn't own them, even though I'd paid good money for my ST's) .
Morally, what's the issue ?
Every other sport bar none operates without segregation - football, particularly British football is still in the last century, which is why they don't trust fans (the majority of whom are law abiding and trustworthy) to take beer to their seats.
I'm guessing many of us at some point over the last few years have been away and watched a Swans match in a foreign bar with supporters of lots of different clubs, without an ounce of trouble.
Why can't commonsense prevail and that be the case at a live game ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 09:42 - Oct 26 with 1867 viewsSTID2017

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 11:05 - Oct 25 by N_T_J

I may be wrong but Spurs dont get to fill the stadium. Only aloud to use a percentage of Wembley. CBA to google it.

Even if they are not allowed to fill the ground, they are allowed to sell out their home allocation - something they haven't done since August as far as I know.
Even the Chelsea match in August had plenty of availability.
Yet the empty seats that they were allowed to sell couldn't be sold to away supporters who would have loved a day out at Wembley

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 22:27 - Oct 26 with 1797 viewsN_T_J

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 09:04 - Oct 26 by Dewi1jack

Was that about 2006 or 7 possibly early 2008?
Remember finishing work in Crick on a Friday and instead of coming home, I "took a wrong turning/ missed the M6 turning dear" and ended up in Doncaster for a game. That was 3 or 4 to us

Was great working away from home and living over in Crick for making games. Did about 3 years over there earning a fortune before breaking my ankle and the Polish invasion!
Even made MK Dons in a cup game (Old Autoglass/ Daf/ Painting cup?) after finishing about 6 - 630 ish (fuggin lost that on penalties after extra time as well I think!) Tired as anything next morning at about 5am though!

Miss just being able to rock up at away games and pay on the gate when you could unexpectedly make them.

Cant really remember. Was a good 10 years ago. Think the new ground had just opened. A Dknny fan was getting stick, I think he was being called a Dingle from Emmerdale haha
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 14:58 - Oct 27 with 1724 viewsScotia

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:33 - Oct 25 by Dewi1jack

Because it contravenes ground regs , Football supporter regs, safety at grounds regs, threatening and harassment regs and possibly many others designed to keep us football fans being treated like sh1te off stewards and police maybe?

Same answer to Scotia's
"Not much the club can do when the tickets are on general sale and still widely available."
Stewards/ coppers can lob anyone out they feel like. Even if you've done absolutely nothing.

Taken from the ground regs posted at every ground

1 Notwithstanding possession of any ticket the Club, any police officer or authorised steward may refuse entry to (or eject from) the Ground any person:

1.1 that fails (or in the Club's reasonable opinion is likely to fail) to comply with these Ground Regulations or any reasonable instruction issued by a police officer or authorised steward; and/or
1.2 whose presence within the Ground is, or could (in the Club's reasonable opinion), constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person

6 All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club's right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.

18 Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.

21 Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the Club- or otherwise in accordance with the relevant ticket terms and conditions. Any tickets that are transferred are transferred subject to these Ground Regulations. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of the Club or any police officer. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Ground and/or “blacklist”, any person who has offered for sale or transferred his/her ticket in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions (and/or the holder of any ticket that has been transferred in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions). Tickets remain the property of the Club at all times.

Sheffield was the easiest to find
https://www.swfc.co.uk/club/ground-regulations/

My season ticket is next to a few corporate type seats, I think they are owned by a car dealership from Llanelli way.
For every big game away fans are in the seats. I've started to see regulars now since we've been in the prem, the same guy is always there for the West Ham game, the same goes for Arsenal. There was a particular tvvat there for Man U last season which was the first game I've contemplated complaining about. In the past I've just wound them up a bit, that isn't easy when you are as crap as we are at the moment.

They don't wear colours or openly cheer but it's relatively obvious if you are sitting close to them.

If these get in for sell out games, there is very little the club can do when tickets are freely available. Of course the T'C's say they can be evicted but how in reality would that work if they aren't making themselves blatantly obvious? Question everyone on the history of the club on the way in? We wouldn't have a crowd!

Plastics wind me up a treat, the worst kind though are the Man Utd fans who live in Swansea, could have bought a ticket for Tuesday night and still watched on the TV. I work with one of these knobs, who still tried to have a go on Wednesday morning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024