Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm surrounded by Man U fans 20:34 - Oct 24 with 14199 viewsEilian

There are at least two to my left and two to my right.

There is one bloke who had spent the entire first half filming the man united fans in the row in front if me.

Why does our shitt shambles of a club let this happen. Our club had become as plastic as it gets!
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 01:26 - Oct 25 with 3332 viewsGaryjack

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 23:16 - Oct 24 by TNT

Wtf?

Don't let it get to you. he's got form for being a tvvat.
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 01:32 - Oct 25 with 3323 viewsGaryjack

Just for the record though, if Swans fans don't want to attend then tickets are up for grabs no matter who you support. Like it or lump it.
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 07:54 - Oct 25 with 3234 viewswestwalesed

People were applauding the,second goal where I was.

So sad.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 09:23 - Oct 25 with 3187 viewsswanatcarlisle

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 01:18 - Oct 25 by builthjack

Why couldn't our so called fans turn up?
Oh yes, it was on the telly. Tw@ts.

Maybe because after travelling at the weekend (not all still live local or even in Wales) having to take another day of work with travel again at the weekend wasn't viable.....just a thought....not all tw@ts
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 09:35 - Oct 25 with 3169 viewsSTID2017

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 23:41 - Oct 24 by Swanjaxs

Indeed they have 👍and broken the law by knowingly selling tickets to away supporters for "home area's" .... fack all will be done about it though 😂

This kind of backwards thinking is why there were 25k empty seats at Wembley in our game against Spurs, and no doubt plenty of empty seats in the away match at West Ham.
If they had been rugby games, where people can sit side by side wherever they are from and act civilly, both stadiums would have been full.
Instead thousands of away supporters are forced to stay at home because grown men can't go to a football match and sit next to someone from a different team.
When I used to go away regularly (mostly in the 3rd & 4th divisions in whatever guises) , I'd often sit in the home sections with no problem.
Backwards thinking is part of what is wrong with this game.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 10:50 - Oct 25 with 3132 viewsSwanjaxs

Backward thinking or not it's an offence to knowingly sell or pass on tickets to away fans in home area's So if the good people in the ticket office were knowingly selling tickets to United supporters for home area's of the ground that has been suggested, then they were committing an offence.... clear enough for you 👍
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 16:04]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 10:56 - Oct 25 with 3121 viewsElward

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 01:18 - Oct 25 by builthjack

Why couldn't our so called fans turn up?
Oh yes, it was on the telly. Tw@ts.

I didn't go because I knew it would be dreadful. Nothing to do with it being on TV. It's even got to the point my mrs is complaining at regular Saturday 3pm games. I keep getting told why do I bother spending so much money on a season ticket, spending most of the Saturday away from family just to come home and constantly moan about how crap it was. The worse part is I don't really have an answer for it
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 11:01 - Oct 25 with 3106 viewsSwanjaxs

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 10:56 - Oct 25 by Elward

I didn't go because I knew it would be dreadful. Nothing to do with it being on TV. It's even got to the point my mrs is complaining at regular Saturday 3pm games. I keep getting told why do I bother spending so much money on a season ticket, spending most of the Saturday away from family just to come home and constantly moan about how crap it was. The worse part is I don't really have an answer for it

Going away to Doncaster on a miserable Tuesday night was dreadful mate 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 11:05 - Oct 25 with 3097 viewsN_T_J

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 09:35 - Oct 25 by STID2017

This kind of backwards thinking is why there were 25k empty seats at Wembley in our game against Spurs, and no doubt plenty of empty seats in the away match at West Ham.
If they had been rugby games, where people can sit side by side wherever they are from and act civilly, both stadiums would have been full.
Instead thousands of away supporters are forced to stay at home because grown men can't go to a football match and sit next to someone from a different team.
When I used to go away regularly (mostly in the 3rd & 4th divisions in whatever guises) , I'd often sit in the home sections with no problem.
Backwards thinking is part of what is wrong with this game.

I may be wrong but Spurs dont get to fill the stadium. Only aloud to use a percentage of Wembley. CBA to google it.
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 11:37 - Oct 25 with 3068 viewsjazzswan

Really pee ‘ d me off last night sitting in my season ticket Seat , no one bothering to give any vocal support to our team and Man Utd fans jumping up infront of me celebrating their goals! Then when only me shouting support for my team grinning and laughing at my support ! I have watched the swans on some occasions at away games sitting in the home end if that was only way to get to game. I then show respect for the home team by sitting down and shutting up! I suppose last nights game was a chance for all the plastic Man Utd swansea based supporters who have probably never been to a game before to get a ticket ! What a terrible atmosphere!! Anyway, onwards and upwards looking forward to the emirates Saturday and 5 at the back, will be lke watching a rerun of the Alamo!!!
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 12:43 - Oct 25 with 3016 viewsN_T_J

There was a local boy with his mrs (im guessing they are local as they knew alot of people in Swansea clothing)in front of me last night chuffed to bits whith the singing and goals by the united fans/players constantly filming the United fans ect. 83 mins goes by hes filming a united player taking a corner and he was pretending to use the phone to do his hair. The steward clocks him doing it and tells him put his phone away.

No its hard to stop these local 'United fans' when its easy for them to get tickets themselfs or off family or friends.

Im dead against them in our end. It takes the p!ss out of the genuine fans.
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 16:01 - Oct 25 with 2905 viewsJackfath

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 01:26 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

Don't let it get to you. he's got form for being a tvvat.

wtf?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 16:26 - Oct 25 with 2869 viewsGaryjack

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 16:01 - Oct 25 by Jackfath

wtf?

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 17:34 - Oct 25 with 2817 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:47 - Oct 24 by exiledclaseboy

Sitting in the home ends wearing the colours of the away team is taking the piss.

This 100%

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 18:02 - Oct 25 with 2801 viewsBigPhilG

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 10:50 - Oct 25 by Swanjaxs

Backward thinking or not it's an offence to knowingly sell or pass on tickets to away fans in home area's So if the good people in the ticket office were knowingly selling tickets to United supporters for home area's of the ground that has been suggested, then they were committing an offence.... clear enough for you 👍
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 16:04]

Is absolutely spot on.

Also if you report it to the stewards they have a legal duty to eject said fans too.
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 18:24 - Oct 25 with 2786 viewsGaryjack

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:47 - Oct 24 by exiledclaseboy

Sitting in the home ends wearing the colours of the away team is taking the piss.

That're havin a Turkish comin down our fvckin Manor muggin us off son. We need to get down there early bells and keep our mincers peeled cos it could kick off big time. I'm not havin it, this could get pwoper naughty. Fvckin mugs!
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 19:32 - Oct 25 with 2734 viewsEilian

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 18:24 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

That're havin a Turkish comin down our fvckin Manor muggin us off son. We need to get down there early bells and keep our mincers peeled cos it could kick off big time. I'm not havin it, this could get pwoper naughty. Fvckin mugs!

Bit of a bellend aren't you
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 19:42 - Oct 25 with 2709 viewsGaryjack

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 19:32 - Oct 25 by Eilian

Bit of a bellend aren't you

Fink you're the fackin Guvna is it? You'll be wearin concrete boots in the fackin Tawe son. And that mug Jackfath be joinin ya!
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:01 - Oct 25 with 2673 viewsbuilthjack

So if Cardiff are in the same league as us next season it's ok for them to sit amongst us all around the ground?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:02 - Oct 25 with 2668 viewsJackfath

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:01 - Oct 25 by builthjack

So if Cardiff are in the same league as us next season it's ok for them to sit amongst us all around the ground?

No.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:03 - Oct 25 with 2666 viewsbuilthjack

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:02 - Oct 25 by Jackfath

No.

Are manure your mates then? I fckin hate them

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:12 - Oct 25 with 2638 viewsJackfath

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:03 - Oct 25 by builthjack

Are manure your mates then? I fckin hate them

What?

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:33 - Oct 25 with 2602 viewsDewi1jack

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:41 - Oct 24 by STID2017

At the end of the day tickets have been on general sale, therefore if local Swans supporters didn't want them, what's wrong with local United "supporters" getting to see their team live.
Better that than empty seats

Because it contravenes ground regs , Football supporter regs, safety at grounds regs, threatening and harassment regs and possibly many others designed to keep us football fans being treated like sh1te off stewards and police maybe?

Same answer to Scotia's
"Not much the club can do when the tickets are on general sale and still widely available."
Stewards/ coppers can lob anyone out they feel like. Even if you've done absolutely nothing.

Taken from the ground regs posted at every ground

1 Notwithstanding possession of any ticket the Club, any police officer or authorised steward may refuse entry to (or eject from) the Ground any person:

1.1 that fails (or in the Club's reasonable opinion is likely to fail) to comply with these Ground Regulations or any reasonable instruction issued by a police officer or authorised steward; and/or
1.2 whose presence within the Ground is, or could (in the Club's reasonable opinion), constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person

6 All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club's right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.

18 Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.

21 Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the Club- or otherwise in accordance with the relevant ticket terms and conditions. Any tickets that are transferred are transferred subject to these Ground Regulations. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of the Club or any police officer. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Ground and/or “blacklist”, any person who has offered for sale or transferred his/her ticket in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions (and/or the holder of any ticket that has been transferred in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions). Tickets remain the property of the Club at all times.

Sheffield was the easiest to find
https://www.swfc.co.uk/club/ground-regulations/

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:50 - Oct 25 with 2573 viewspencoedjack

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 11:01 - Oct 25 by Swanjaxs

Going away to Doncaster on a miserable Tuesday night was dreadful mate 👍

Doncaster ah I remember going there for a Friday night game we won 4 nil ( might of been4 1) late Feb early March ) I knew we were going up after that game.

Great day
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:53 - Oct 25 with 2563 viewsFireboy2

Plastic yernited 'fans' are a set a sad b@stards

What type of person would watch a team they 'support' on the box or in the pub rather than watch their local team

They cite reasons like 'why would i watch those lot they are sh!t'

That doesn't cut the mustard with me

Yeah most teams are sh!te but the sh!te teams are our teams no matter how good or bad it gets and these lowlifes have no idea and will ever know what it's like to support a proper team

They obviously don't have anything in their life to be proud of so they 'cling' to the thought that they 'support' a popular successful team

When someone i dont know says to me they are a yernited fan I automatically decide that they are a tvvat

As you can see I absolutely HATE yernited and DESPISE their so called 'fans'

As the great Dar would say FVCK EM
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024