Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs 05:47 - Jun 26 with 18514 viewsFredManRave

It's close season, it's late and it's Friday so what better time to start posting your favourite, original, inventive yet inoffensive insults here;

A couple of oldies from my vault;
Bellend
Knob Jockey

A couple of newbies thanks to LFW;
Weapon
Melter

No offense meant.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 05:55 - Jun 26 with 9408 viewsWatford_Ranger

Clunge
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 06:10 - Jun 26 with 9392 viewsHantsR

Muckle flugga. Neither an insult nor term of endearment to my knowledge but I was standing on a clifftop yesterday looking at it and felt it could be either. (Actually it was a stunning spectacle)
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 06:19 - Jun 26 with 9368 viewsPunteR

Again,thanks to lfw... Spam javalin.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 06:55 - Jun 26 with 9339 views18StoneOfHoop

Some good stuff within the following link,you dipsomaniac cranially challenged plebian planks and proleterian poltroons. Like my writing it tends towards the verbose and prolax in style. Oscar Wilde rightly said 'brevity is the soul of wit' That's why I too am impressed by melter,spam javelin etcetera

http://tintin.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Captain_Haddock's_Curses

Then again why not be done with all this milky desire to be inoffensive,vanilla and timorously bourgeoise

Our legendary old gaffer Alec Stock with his west country burr although son of a clergyman was quite a swearer apparently back in the day and served as inspiration for Paul Whitehouse's Ron Manager. Nice piece on him just before he croaked from The Grauniad:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/1999/jul/25/newsstory.sport6

What I really like about going to see QPR is that I can get in a really nice long ranting swear,relatively untroubled in the right part of the ground..always feel better for venting..the poorer we are the more satisfaction to be had from the silver lining of the cursing.

[Post edited 27 Jun 2015 13:04]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 07:04 - Jun 26 with 9320 viewsFDC

Whopper
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 07:28 - Jun 26 with 9281 viewsbosh67

Twazzock.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 07:28 - Jun 26 with 9281 viewsDorse

Going old school - 'spazmo'.

However, the one that still makes me smirk childishly is 'penis breath'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 07:37 - Jun 26 with 9263 viewsjohncharles

Snotgobbler

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 07:45 - Jun 26 with 9248 viewsqueensparker

You don't hear "pillock" enough these days
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 08:35 - Jun 26 with 9182 viewsRickyDicky

Dicksplash

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 08:37 - Jun 26 with 9169 viewsToast_R

Dog Breath
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 08:37 - Jun 26 with 9176 viewsWokingR

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 07:45 - Jun 26 by queensparker

You don't hear "pillock" enough these days

And berk must be due a comeback too
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 08:39 - Jun 26 with 9162 viewspaulparker

"oi you Helmet" , always makes me laugh,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 08:46 - Jun 26 with 9146 viewsscot1963

Tuss - a fine west country swear word that I didn't realise wasn't widely known until I used it in a conversation with Blob and he'd never heard it before
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 08:50 - Jun 26 with 9138 viewsMrSheen

Der-brain
Dylan (sorry Dylan)
Spanner
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 08:55 - Jun 26 with 9126 viewsWokingR

Twunt
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 09:04 - Jun 26 with 9108 viewscollegeranger

fudgenudger
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 09:12 - Jun 26 with 9086 viewsDWQPR

Plank

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 09:24 - Jun 26 with 9043 viewsHitch

Pusface
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 09:26 - Jun 26 with 9038 viewsWokingR

In our house the best insult is to tell someone they are 'just like nana'

Because she is a right miserable old cow
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 09:41 - Jun 26 with 9012 viewsQPunkR

Shitcasket

QPR - "shit but local"

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 09:48 - Jun 26 with 8987 viewsTheBlob

Barton.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 09:50 - Jun 26 with 8974 viewsLblock

You goon

Sigh

Dim low

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 10:01 - Jun 26 with 8953 viewsjohncharles

Dumb as a monkey's bum

Strong and stable my arse.

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 10:02 - Jun 26 with 8947 viewsaston_hoop

nincompoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024